Unlisted Changes in USF4

Comments

• m0mom0mo Joined: Posts: 368
    There might be some reason street didnt mension this or maybe he just forgot but Gen has his air stance change thing now. In other words he can do crane normals in mantis jump arc and vice versa. Although I still have no idea how to do anything besides the heavies especialy on pad.
    XBL/GFWL: momo7877
  • GamogoGamogo Common sense isn't. Joined: Posts: 2,772
    Eternal wrote: »
    I think this might just be a small pushbox + hurtbox positioned inside of one of Akuma's already existing hurtboxes. It MIGHT make it easier to anti air or make no difference. I think it might just be there to screw with DF dive kick cross ups / unblockables but I'm not even sure of that.

It's new, but I don't know what it does if anything. Certainly something to look into.

Interesting point about it being used as a pushbox to assist in collision detection. I noticed dive kicks can still invoke cross-ups (very rare), but we'll need to test some setups to compare with AE.

I never paid close attention to the size of it actually. Given the size, it seems unlikely it would diminish the effectiveness of the attack (which certainly seems to be the case so far).
    Guacamole is awesome.
  • EternalEternal unpleasable perfectionist Joined: Posts: 12,436
    m0mo wrote: »
    There might be some reason street didnt mension this or maybe he just forgot but Gen has his air stance change thing now. In other words he can do crane normals in mantis jump arc and vice versa. Although I still have no idea how to do anything besides the heavies especialy on pad.

That's awesome! Something I've wanted for a while, it's not mentioned at all in his character files as far as I can see so it's probably something they had to do in-engine. Got a video?
    http://ink-gaming.com/ono/doku.php The new home of the Ono Tool official wiki.
  • m0mom0mo Joined: Posts: 368
    edited June 2014
    m0mo wrote: »

That's awesome! Something I've wanted for a while, it's not mentioned at all in his character files as far as I can see so it's probably something they had to do in-engine. Got a video?

Here's a video of me getting bodied. You should see it quite clearly in the time i specified (~2:24) aswell if you look through the video i do it quite a few times because of old habbit of doing crane j. hp with 3 punches for instant stance change.
    XBL/GFWL: momo7877
    Added it to the list (Only reason I haven't added stuff mentioned by others yet, like Gamogo, is I haven't reached that character yet:P)
  • TechtunTechtun Frame Trap Happy Chap Joined: Posts: 209
    Nah you could already change stances in the air by hitting 3p or 3k, then when you land the stance will have changed.
    Th_Cody_red_tossrocks.gif
    edited June 2014
    Techtun wrote: »
    Nah you could already change stances in the air by hitting 3p or 3k, then when you land the stance will have changed.

This is different. Stance change IN air is allowed now. E.G. You don't change stance when you land, you do it mid air and now you can use mantis normals in crane stance jump and vice versa. I'd like to see some non-match exploration of this :D
    Updated again with Gouken/Akuma/Guile
  • street11street11 Slayer-san Joined: Posts: 5,236
    edited June 2014
    I will explain what I found out about Gen's mid-air stance change since you did Gen.

If you press 3K during Mantis empty jump, Crane j.HK will come out, and his stance is immediately considered to be Crane (so you can actually plink Crane U2 in the air from Mantis jump, and same thing with 3P during Crane empty jump.
    If you press 3K during Mantis jump while doing something else (eg. j.MK), his stance is considered to be Mantis until he lands and recovers, so the same stance-didnt-change problem happens. Same thing goes to 3P during Crane jump while sticking a move out.

Also, if you cancel pre-jump frames to Mantis U2, you can get full animation against airborne opponents. I believe the special version of Mantis U2 (the one cancelled from Mantis Super, which gets full animation on airborne) comes out.

EDIT: Oh btw, reduced Oga hitbox is a listed change (at least from the Japanese one)
    XBL: street121
    PSN: street121 (Can), hooperbel, hoop121 (U)
    "...by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
    Yeah I remember it being listed on the japanese list but it's not on the capcom unity one which most english readers saw. Basically unlisted.
  • gsxtacygsxtacy Killa Cam Joined: Posts: 1,552
    edited June 2014
    didnt see it listed but maybe someone mentioned it. Cammy got an extra frame of adv on spiral arrow fadc. She can now combo cl.fp and cl.mp after she fadcs.

yang lk dp also got some kind of hitbox adjustment (maybe inadvertent due to hitstop fix). His dk frame adv also seems improved but not positive yet.
    TVG: "Cammy is top tier and fuck you fuck you fuck you.

I hate the bitch. "
    gsxtacy wrote: »
    didnt see it listed but maybe someone mentioned it. Cammy got an extra frame of adv on spiral arrow fadc. She can now combo cl.fp and cl.mp after she fadcs.

yang lk dp also got some kind of hitbox adjustment (maybe inadvertent due to hitstop fix). His dk frame adv also seems improved but not positive yet.

Cammy frame advantage is mentioned in official patch notes. Yang I haven't gotten to yet.
  • gsxtacygsxtacy Killa Cam Joined: Posts: 1,552
    gsxtacy wrote: »

Cammy frame advantage is mentioned in official patch notes. Yang I haven't gotten to yet.

Oh i see it now. I glanced over it since it never mentioned FADC.
    TVG: "Cammy is top tier and fuck you fuck you fuck you.

I hate the bitch. "
  • HitenryuHitenryu Joined: Posts: 647
    I think feis mk chicken wing has had its physics changed when hitting airborne making it more difficult to land ultra after
  • gengen EX3 veteran Joined: Posts: 705
    I think makoto's cr mk has been changed, it trades or get beaten more and doesn't seem to have the same range as in ae whn used as anti air.
  • eiSHeiSH Keepin' it FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,575
    Was going to make a video on this, but I guess I'll post it here too:

Juri
    - Close Stand MK throw invincible 1f, considered airborne from frames 2-5

While it's true 1f throw invincible, she is throwable after which leads me to question how she's throwable while airborne =\
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - T.S. Elliot
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
    edited June 2014
    eiSH wrote: »

Juri

While it's true 1f throw invincible, she is throwable after which leads me to question how she's throwable while airborne =\

This one was mentioned in the official patch notes. Previously in AE2012 she was airborne from first frame but they removed that for many moves and changed it to be unthrowable 1F then airborne 2F onward.

Anyways, as for being throwable while airborne. There are some throws that hit airborne:

Air throws
    Rose's soul throw
    Hakan's oil dive
    Hugo's back breaker (I think. It might be a strike like El Fuerte's leg throw and Abel's falling sky.)
    Guy's bushin flip throw
    Cammy's hooligan throws

I think that's all iirc. (just going by memory)

Hitenryu wrote: »
    I think feis mk chicken wing has had its physics changed when hitting airborne making it more difficult to land ultra after

Already have it in the list, they changed the way the first hit causes knockback on air hit.
    Post edited by Eternal on
  • dialupslimdialupslim Joined: Posts: 433
    Since DJ's Ultra 1 was buffed, it's easier to link EX Air Slasher to Ultra 1, character specific of course.
    updated again with abel, e honda, thawk, hakan, and Ibuki
  • ShineboxShinebox Joined: Posts: 2,689
    edited June 2014
    EX Headbutt causes NO pushback on block, only causes self recoil *TEST REQUEST* Simple, just see if when blocked the opponent moves at all or if only Honda moves

Honda only moves. The push back was severely nerfed. I can Ultra 2 him with Ken.
  • eiSHeiSH Keepin' it FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,575
    eiSH wrote: »

Juri

This one was mentioned in the official patch notes. Previously in AE2012 she was airborne from first frame but they removed that for many moves and changed it to be unthrowable 1F then airborne 2F onward.

Anyways, as for being throwable while airborne. There are some throws that hit airborne:

Air throws
    Rose's soul throw
    Hakan's oil dive
    Hugo's back breaker (I think. It might be a strike like El Fuerte's leg throw and Abel's falling sky.)
    Guy's bushin flip throw
    Cammy's hooligan throws

Um.. Yes -- I know air throws can throw people out of the air. I'm saying she can be regular thrown on those "airborne" frames.
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - T.S. Elliot
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
  • risemixrisemix Joined: Posts: 905
    edited June 2014
    Gouken
    EX Tatsu (on successful 1st hit) hitbox on hits 2-7 dramatically increased (note this is the lock in version of EX Tatsu. It only refers to when the move has actually connected the first hit.)
    EX Tatsu floats lower on hits 2-7
    This is not "undocumented." It was added after the final location test to ensure that Poison doesn't drop out of the move. She still does, so oops!
    MP Rush Punch now starts moving forward 1F sooner? *TEST REQUEST* They did change when the physics start but rounding may mean this change did nothing. If they changed when MP Rush punch's earliest physics frame then it should have also changed how far he travels overall very slightly.
    This is undocumented, but if true, only matters in one specific case: combo from low strong and far stand strong, which I believe is intended was work at better ranges since Super and has never quite worked right.
    Not an unlisted, just poorly explained change: Back throw now techable 1-17F because previously you could actually tech the move too QUICKLY due to the offset tech window since the move has a slower startup.)
    This one is infuriating: when I brought it up on reddit, I was downvoted to oblivion, but it's true. Gouken's back throw is techable earlier in AE2012, which means back throw now has a massive tech window. Combofiend claims the tech window is 7 frames instead of the usual 5, but it's more like 17 instead of the usual 5.
    MP Gohadoken cannot hit crouching (This was likely because of Hugo but it might affect something else due to the fact now it can't hit crouching PERIOD even if they extend their hurtbox way up with like a shoto crHP or Bison's crHK slide)
    Weird, but not a terribly big deal. I don't think Gouken could hit most crouching opponents with MP hadoken anyway or would normally aim to try to hit them with it. If it stops some weird abuse cases like hitting crouching Hugo (shouldn't have been possible except up close tbh) then I'll take it. Better stop accidentally using negative edge, I guess.
    risemix wrote: »
    Gouken
    EX Tatsu (on successful 1st hit) hitbox on hits 2-7 dramatically increased (note this is the lock in version of EX Tatsu. It only refers to when the move has actually connected the first hit.)
    EX Tatsu floats lower on hits 2-7
    This is not "undocumented." It was added after the final location test to ensure that Poison doesn't drop out of the move. She still does, so oops!
    MP Rush Punch now starts moving forward 1F sooner? *TEST REQUEST* They did change when the physics start but rounding may mean this change did nothing. If they changed when MP Rush punch's earliest physics frame then it should have also changed how far he travels overall very slightly.
    This is undocumented, but if true, only matters in one specific case: combo from low strong and far stand strong, which I believe is intended was work at better ranges since Super and has never quite worked right.
    Not an unlisted, just poorly explained change: Back throw now techable 1-17F because previously you could actually tech the move too QUICKLY due to the offset tech window since the move has a slower startup.)
    This one is infuriating: when I brought it up on reddit, I was downvoted to oblivion, but it's true. Gouken's back throw is techable earlier in AE2012, which means back throw now has a massive tech window. Combofiend claims the tech window is 7 frames instead of the usual 5, but it's more like 17 instead of the usual 5.
    MP Gohadoken cannot hit crouching (This was likely because of Hugo but it might affect something else due to the fact now it can't hit crouching PERIOD even if they extend their hurtbox way up with like a shoto crHP or Bison's crHK slide)
    Weird, but not a terribly big deal. I don't think Gouken could hit most crouching opponents with MP hadoken anyway or would normally aim to try to hit them with it. If it stops some weird abuse cases like hitting crouching Hugo (shouldn't have been possible except up close tbh) then I'll take it. Better stop accidentally using negative edge, I guess.

For this list, anything not here is counted as unlisted: http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2014/05/22/usfiv-final-character-change-list
    Note in Combofiend's post he says
    Over the last two weeks I've been providing you guys with character change videos. Although each video contained some pertinent changes you should look out for, it was by no means a representation of ALL the changes going into said character. This list that I'm providing today however, is a representation of all the changes you can expect to play with in Ultra SFIV.

So be sure to study up on your characters frame data and envision how these new changes can be applied to your game. And don't forget to pre-order the digital upgrade through PSN or visit your local GameStop to make sure you get the exclusive costumes for the five new characters.

There's only a week and half left, it's crunch time folks!

EDIT: There were a few changes that were off slightly. The list has been updated with corrections.

To further clarify, the changes here are from AE 2012 to Ultra Street Fighter IV. I know that some of you have been following Ultra closely and know about the Japanese Arcade changes, but seeing of how no one had access to that version, putting the Japanese Arcade changes to console version may end creating tons of confusion that I'd prefer to avoid.

As far as I'm concerned if it ain't on this supposed final and complete list it's unlisted.
  • HitenryuHitenryu Joined: Posts: 647
    Do you know if they changed ryus waking up hurtbox, seems like its been changed
  • Da KnutDa Knut Joined: Posts: 1,599
    DJ's far st.HP doesn't always launch properly on CH.

[quote="Eternal;190439"

Deejay
    L/M/H Super pushbox added from startup until 2nd active frame. (Was there an issue with it whiffing/going over stuff or something?)
    Air Slasher chip increased included changing both hits of EX Air Slasher from 12 to 15 chip (now does 30 chip on block instead of 24)

[/quote]

Super xx ultra 1, didn't always combo in AE 2012
    edited June 2014
    Hitenryu wrote: »
    Do you know if they changed ryus waking up hurtbox, seems like its been changed

Not as far as I can see, probably just due to changes to other moves + whatever in-engine changes they did to try and fix unblockables but failed.
    Da Knut wrote: »
    DJ's far st.HP doesn't always launch properly on CH.

Here is the deal with that

First off, counterhit vs crouching never launches only vs standing or airborne. Secondly the 1st active frame of Deejay's far HP (which actually does have a decent hitbox unlike the other 3) never launched on counterhit before. Only if you hit on 2-4F. And lastly, and likely the culprit, the only change they made was that counterhit vs AIRBORNE on the 1st active frame causes a juggle state. They didn't change counterhit vs standing on the 1st active frame as far as I can tell.

Can you try in training mode to hit on the first active frame with dummy set to counterhit to verify this?

• AngerusAngerus To headbutt or not to headbutt? Joined: Posts: 829
    edited June 2014
    About E.Honda, let me clarify on that.
    He has basically no pushback if EX headbutt hits during the first 2 active frames (making it very punishable on block). Juri can do cr.HP xx whatever for max damage.
    If EX headbutt hits during later active frames (from midscreen or farther) it has a bigger pushback but still less than AE2012's.

I think they made this decision because Honda can still fadc his headbutt in those 2 active frames to make it safe.
    edited June 2014
    Whoever tests USF Ken's cr.MK

Make sure you do not use Super or Vanilla Ken to test it. They will win as his cr.MK had 4 active frames before. You have to test it with AE or AE2012 Ken.
    Okay, so I tested a few stuff. If I'm explaining a string for spacing, it always starts from point blank range.

Akuma
    - The following combo works with USF4 Akuma: Focus Crumple>forward dash, cr.LK xx cr.LP xx cr.LP, cr.MK xx LK Tatsu. LK Tatsu whiffs with 2012 Akuma
    - There seems to be no difference at all in his UC1. Damage, number of hits, and meter gain are the same. U1 and W Ultra's UC1 seem to be the same as well, but I need to test one more thing.

Dudley
    - EX Short Swing Blow seems to be 20f start-up from various tests. It is at least as safe as 2012 EX SSB (cannot get punished by SRK or Gouken's Super on block)

El Fuerte
    - Regarding far st.LK, If you do Focus Crumple>forward dash, cr.LP xx cr.LP xx st.LP, far st.LK will always connect on standing Abel. In 2012 far st.LK will sometimes whiff.
    - Sweep, backdash, f+MK doesn't corpse hop on Fuerte in USF4. It does corpse hop in 2012

Fei Long
    - LP Rekka does seem to have its pushback nerfed by very little in all ranges except for very tip, where it has almost no pushback. I have to test more to confirm this.

Gouken
    - MP rush punch travels the exact same distance

Hakan
    - Against crouching Dhalsim, MK/HK oil dive and MP/HP Super does not go over in USF4. In 2012 Hakan hopped over (LK oil dive and LP Super did not hop over in the first place). Tried both oiled and unoiled versions.

Ibuki
    - f+MK horizontal range seems to be the same

Ken
    - Put one Ken in the corner, get in point blank range, then backdash 3 times with the other Ken. In this spacing USF4 Ken's cr.MK will always beat 2012 Ken's cr.MK without exception.
    "...by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
    tali wrote: »
    Kens hk air tatsu got a big hit box buff
    I think his cr. Mk got the hurt box reduced

I think you might be mistaken on the HK Air Tatsu due to the fact it got a physics change it might be hitting in new situations that it whiffed previously. The files show no change to hitbox size on the tatsu regardless of when it was done. the crMK thing is something shinebox brought up before and we discussed before I even made this thread but thanks for contributing! :)
  • M00nTigerM00nTiger RIP Starbase Arcade Joined: Posts: 576
    I played PR Rog on Alpha Clash a few days ago. Ibuki's overhead crossed up when it caught Balrog's stand tech attempt on his wakeup, it looked so dumb considering it crossed up on a standing fat character. Her backhand punch (far hp>hp TC) is special and jump cancellable on whiff. It kinda works like Sagat's f.lk or f.hk, but the cancellable frame isn't as good as Sagat's f.hk.
    M00nTiger wrote: »
    I played PR Rog on Alpha Clash a few days ago. Ibuki's overhead crossed up when it caught Balrog's stand tech attempt on his wakeup, it looked so dumb considering it crossed up on a standing fat character. Her backhand punch (far hp>hp TC) is special and jump cancellable on whiff. It kinda works like Sagat's f.lk or f.hk, but the cancellable frame isn't as good as Sagat's f.hk.

Wait... on WHIFF?! Totally missed that (the files only list a number for the conditions. So for example "On Hit + On Block" just shows up as "6" so it's easy to over look :P)

Just checked and you're right, and I see why I missed it. Her condition (e.g. the requirement to be able to cancel) is 0. BUT the index number for her Special moves is "6" so I misread it
    {
    "StartFrame": 0,
    "EndFrame": 7,
    "Condition": 0,
    "CancelList": 6
    },
    {
    "StartFrame": 5,
    "EndFrame": 7,
    "Condition": 1,
    "CancelList": 6
    }

@street11 thanks for all those tests, updated main post.
    edited June 2014
    I forgot to mention Guy.

I put a dummy Guy in the corner, got in point blank range, jumped back once, and did U1 during landing recovery. Up to the 3rd hit the spacing was the same, but on the 4th hit 2012 Guy had the tip of his foot hitting the dummy Guy's shoulder, while USF4 Guy had his foot hitting the dummy Guy's head.

Also I had to lol at Ibuki's whiff cancel on her backhand.
    edited June 2014
    Angerus wrote: »
    About E.Honda, let me clarify on that.
    He has basically no pushback if EX headbutt hits during the first 2 active frames (making it very punishable on block). Juri can do cr.HP xx whatever for max damage.
    If EX headbutt hits during later active frames (from midscreen or farther) it has a bigger pushback but still less than AE2012's.

I think they made this decision because Honda can still fadc his headbutt in those 2 active frames to make it safe.

You sure about this? Because files show that it should be no pushback on block regardless of what frame he connects. They changed the pushback distance on both damage tables and they added the new recoil animation on block to run for the entire duration of the active frames. On hit was not changed from what I can see. Only on block.

Note, I'm not talking about the distance between two characters. I'm talking about pushback on block. E.G. does the opponents character move backwards when they block EX HB or does only Honda move? The way it appears to be now only Honda moves which means that a blocked headbutt doesn't gain Honda any sort of ground as he doesn't move the opponent any closer to the corner even if they don't punish.
    There's something iffy about USF4 Guy's hitbox. Ibuki's old tsumuji loops no longer work on him.
    There's something iffy about USF4 Guy's hitbox. Ibuki's old tsumuji loops no longer work on him.

All tsumuji's got hitbox adjustments and MK got 1F more recovery. This is noted in patch notes. This could be what is affecting it.

All tsumuji's got hitbox adjustments and MK got 1F more recovery. This is noted in patch notes. This could be what is affecting it.

Her old loops remain the same except for Guy. There's also another loop on Dudley that didn't work in AE2012, but work in USF4 which is her max damage double loop (St.MP, St.MK xx LK Tsumuji, St.LP, St.MK xx LK Tsumuji, St. LP, St.MK xx Special). MK Tsumuji recovery change was only for the 3rd hit low ender so that she can have a perfect frame 4f safe jumps for normal wakeup. That shouldn't change MK tsumuji loops. It looked like a nerf, but it was more of a buff.

Her old loops remain the same except for Guy. There's also another loop on Dudley that didn't work in AE2012, but work in USF4 which is her max damage double loop (St.MP, St.MK xx LK Tsumuji, St.LP, St.MK xx LK Tsumuji, St. LP, St.MK xx Special). MK Tsumuji recovery change was only for the 3rd hit low ender so that she can have a perfect frame 4f safe jumps for normal wakeup. That shouldn't change MK tsumuji loops. It looked like a nerf, but it was more of a buff.

According to both the files
    http://watissf.dantarion.com/sfultradiff/IBK_AE2012_TO_ULTRA.html#change-TSUMUJI_MTSUMUJI_M
    And the change list
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2014/05/22/usfiv-final-character-change-list

It wasn't the low followup it was the initial 2 hits. 14F recovery increased to 15F. Low followup is 15F recovery already and 3rd hit is 17F.

Hmmm... but it shouldn't change the loops involving LK Tsumuji, should it? Something feels off when I try Ibuki and her Tsumuji as well, but I cannot quite put my finger on what. I'll try to test Ibuki's Tsumuji extensively tmrw.

Ken
    crouching MK hurtbox reverted to Super status
    EX Tatsu hits overhead again
    F+HK blockstun increased by 4F (Capcom notes claim 1F and that Ken's F+HK was only -1F on block.) Ken's F+HK in AE2012 = -4F on block -1 on hit. USF4 it's 0F on block -1 on hit

MP Shoryuken floats opponent higher on the second hit
    street11 wrote: »
    Hmmm... but it shouldn't change the loops involving LK Tsumuji, should it? Something feels off when I try Ibuki and her Tsumuji as well, but I cannot quite put my finger on what. I'll try to test Ibuki's Tsumuji extensively tmrw.

ALL tsumuji's had their hitbox moved down and increased in height which could screw with some chars because of reeling animations. I dunno though.
    edited June 2014

ALL tsumuji's had their hitbox moved down and increased in height which could screw with some chars because of reeling animations. I dunno though.

I see. I didn't know hitbox location could effect reeling animations. That explains why 2012 f+MK and USF4 f+MK have different reels on standing Ryu on hit. I'll try to come up with an answer tmrw as I said.

I didn't know MP Shoryuken's 2nd hit floated higher. Doesn't that happen because the opponent is now going up in the air after the 1st hit, causing 2nd hit to connect at a higher spot?
    Oh OK, so maybe not hitbox issue. The reeling animation was farther away on Guy in USF4, that's why the tsumuji loop don't work on him. This kinda sucks because the buff still hasn't fix the issue of tsumuji whiffing on some crouching characters =/

I see. I didn't know hitbox location could effect reeling animations. That explains why 2012 f+MK and USF4 f+MK have different reels on standing Ryu on hit. I'll try to come up with an answer tmrw as I said.

I didn't know MP Shoryuken's 2nd hit floated higher. Doesn't that happen because the opponent is now going up in the air after the 1st hit, causing 2nd hit to connect at a higher spot?
    Shinebox wrote: »

Ken
    crouching MK hurtbox reverted to Super status
    EX Tatsu hits overhead again
    F+HK blockstun increased by 4F (Capcom notes claim 1F and that Ken's F+HK was only -1F on block.) Ken's F+HK in AE2012 = -4F on block -1 on hit. USF4 it's 0F on block -1 on hit

MP Shoryuken floats opponent higher on the second hit

Just checked, MP SRK only first hit was adjusted. street11 is right it has to do with the first hit launching and then 2nd hit being while they are already in the air and thus higher up. You are hitting the 2nd hit at a different position than before. It's not really an "unlisted change" just an "unexpected side effect"
  • MalvadiscoMalvadisco Marambio Joined: Posts: 2,967
    a little late i know sorry

CARACOLES
    FOR FUCKS SAKE

Check the main post, I added something in bold that is too stupid for me to iterate.
  • TheFreshPrinceTheFreshPrince Sold so many chickens think I work for Kroger Joined: Posts: 3,725
    Ayyy those secret, unintentional Sagat buffs tho.

Capcom has fucked up, normalized, and lazified so many things for this update.

Eternal, you and I could create a better, more bug free version than an actual game company can. Let that sit for a minute.
    You just can't handle the fresh prince.

R.I.P. Uncle Phil.
  • VortigonVortigon Always bet on Seth. Joined: Posts: 46
    Will Smith wrote: »
    Ayyy those secret, unintentional Sagat buffs tho.

Capcom has fucked up, normalized, and lazified so many things for this update.

Eternal, you and I could create a better, more bug free version than an actual game company can. Let that sit for a minute.

Kickstarter when?