Soap and Deodorant: How do you stay Fresh?

RenyNoiseRenyNoise SWAG HUNDRED THOUSANDJoined: Posts: 209
I wanted to make a thread where everyone could share there favorite soap, deodorants, and colognes. I recommend everyone take some time to leave a suggestion. The last few cons I've been to have been miserable, so this thread is a must because I this community could benefit from all this knowledge.

14204016_201309131330.jpg
This is a personal favorite. I use this every morning and it leaves me smelling great when I leave.

300.JPG
Top Tier Deodorant, Top Tier Odor Protection, but you have to use it everyday. I don't recommend this as a substitute for showering.

t_25225.jpg
Cologne can be a little on the expensive side, but if you like to smell like a boss with the combination of a shower, I recommend Brand Names, its also attractive :)

Share your favorite products, teach the community your secrets at staying fresh.
SFIII3: Sean
USFIV: Adon (Main), Ken, Guy, Yun, and DeeJay
SFxT: Raven & Paul (Main); Raven & Ken; Guy and Ken
SFA3: Ken and Guy
SSB(M,PM): Falco (Main), Luigi, and Roy.

Comments

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,929
    I just use Irish Spring body wash, Head and Shoulders Shampoo because I had dandruff when I was younger and I make sure that shit never comes back. Also Degree for men deodorant/anti perspirant. Keep it simple and it hasnt failed me yet. I dont do cologne unless I'm actually going to some kind of gathering/event/date.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 Waiting for the new Framemeister... Joined: Posts: 7,199
    Real men use bar soap.
    Smashbro29 wrote: »
    Real men use bar soap.

Takes fucking forever to get it to lather up though. I'm lazy like that. I dont even use shaving cream when I shave because it takes too long. I just cut away my almost beard with a triple razor and hot water.
    Real men use bar soap.

Takes fucking forever to get it to lather up though. I'm lazy like that. I dont even use shaving cream when I shave because it takes too long. I just cut away my almost beard with a triple razor and hot water.

Real men use electric shavers.
  • Reinhart_xReinhart_x Put Sagat on Megabus Joined: Posts: 79
    I also use the Irish Spring body wash and Old Spice deodorant; just took a shower about an hour ago and it was fucking refreshing. As for cologne, I use Drakkar Noir because it's fresh as hell and it's like I'm in the 90s again.
    "Please, my Wizard, give us today/We are sheep while others can play
    We fall short in egos and grace/We are so lowly we cannot show face
    EVO is the place where we will all go/Justin, PR Rog, Ricky, and Floe
    Help me see the light and put on my bib/Please, Mr. Wizard, can I have a McRib?" - Jamessmk, reading a hymn from the book of Evolution in the FGC Bible.
  • LemresLemres The Two G.O.A.T Joined: Posts: 1,600
    Dove Aloe Vera Bar soap. Can't use most other products because of my sensitive skin smh.
    Old Spice Ocean Breeze
    Should probably put lotion as an option too. Vaseline Cocoa Butter or Aloe Vera.
    Can't remember the last time I bought Cologne but I should probably buy one soon.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,421
    I use a loofah w/Oil of Olay body wash w/ cocoa butter or dove body wash, shit keeps my skins soft n radiant & my nuts exfoliated ...For deodorant Dove Cool Silver seems to do the trick but i dont really sweat. As for Cologne, i haven't used it in a long time, but my favs were Men's Curve/CK Be/Kenneth Cole Black/Azzaro Chrome, i still have them that was like 15 years ago.
    my almost beard

Come back when you've got sensitive ethnic skin and rapidly growing, thick, stubborn as fuck facial hair.

I'm Puerto Rican. Shaving my moustache is like trying to cut down a bunch of 80 year old Oak Trees. The only part of the process where I'm like "Do I haaaaaaaaave to?"
  • ZargaZarga I am Supreme. Joined: Posts: 633
    I use a sonic shower that destroys all surface grime with sound waves.
    To see is not to believe. To believe is to see. Reality is but mere perception. You only get what you give in a Karma driven Universe = Multiverse. For every action there will always be an opposite and or equal reaction. You are what you understand. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SlStu44NcZ http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BXyfFqLCuU
    edited July 2014
    my almost beard

Come back when you've got sensitive ethnic skin and rapidly growing, thick, stubborn as fuck facial hair.

I'm Puerto Rican. Shaving my moustache is like trying to cut down a bunch of 80 year old Oak Trees. The only part of the process where I'm like "Do I haaaaaaaaave to?"

Puerto Rican? You got nothing on me man.

Imagine doing that all over your face and I mean all over, I grow hair like 1 inch away from my eyes.

Shaving is an event for me, I can finish like 2 episodes of a sitcom just sitting there rubbing my face with one of these things and I still have to go clean it and try again.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,340
    edited July 2014
    Shit from Bath and Body works with matching lotion. If not that then Old spice or Dove

Shampoo is just whatever I got.

Deodorant is Old spice Zanzibar or whatever else I think smells nice.

"You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,099 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Soap: 1)Old Spice Bodywash variants: Swagger, or Fiji being the most common
    2) Dove jasmine/coconut bodywash

Deodorant: One of the oldspice: Wolfthorn or Fiji
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,437
    Y'all XCOPYing my swag. Irish Springs bodywash and Old Spice deos.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,827
    edited July 2014
    1, Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash, Sensitive Skin UNSCENTED (can only find it on Amazon)
    2, Toms of Maine Unscented underarm deodorant
    3, Sure Regular (or Unscented Aerosol)
    spin_prod_ec_800613201?hei=248&wid=248&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0 1326991171-503215_full.jpg 300.jpg
    Post edited by chaoslimits on

@kojibeoulve > i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time!
    RenyNoise wrote: »
    Zarga wrote: »

I recommend you do everyone a favor and use a real one.

Define "real". 8D

To see is not to believe. To believe is to see. Reality is but mere perception. You only get what you give in a Karma driven Universe = Multiverse. For every action there will always be an opposite and or equal reaction. You are what you understand. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SlStu44NcZ http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BXyfFqLCuU
    edited July 2014
    Calling bullshit on Zarga using a Sonic Shower. If it gets rid of all dirt in the area, he would disappear entirely.

I don't know what to say. :D But you win the game! What do you want as a prize champion?!

• Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    rcaido wrote: »
    I use a loofah w/Oil of Olay body wash w/ cocoa butter or dove body wash, shit keeps my skins soft n radiant & my nuts exfoliated ...For deodorant Dove Cool Silver seems to do the trick but i dont really sweat. As for Cologne, i haven't used it in a long time, but my favs were Men's Curve/CK Be/Kenneth Cole Black/Azzaro Chrome, i still have them that was like 15 years ago.

And I honestly thought this was a beguiled thread at first.

• orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,636
    Tom of Maine natural deordorant>>>>>>>>>>
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,643
    Dove / Ivory bar soap
    Arm & Hammer Unscented

Fragrance list;
    Montale Chocolate Greedy
    Montale Aoud Melody
    Montale Intense Tiare
    Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
    Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense
    Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Armani Code
    A*MEN Pure Malt
    Dior Homme Intense
    L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme
    Dolce&Gabbana The One for men
    Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense
    Bleu de Chanel
    Chanel Egoiste Platinum
    Hanae Mori HiM
    Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb
    Add me on steam for ye olde Dota 2 - Tweleve3s (hookers and blow)
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,005
    RenyNoise wrote: »

I recommend you do everyone a favor and use a real one.

Define "real". 8D

I guess he showered first -in sprinkles. Pretend you are realer than him.

tumblr_lc1mjdjhok1qdfri5o1_500.jpg

( Zarga in his sound baths with the jeans on from that other thread too? )
    If SRK was a different group entirely, watch for the drastic change, it would also be
    Yuk_ce7e56_144290.jpg
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,303
    Axe is more or less par for the course in my country. We call it Lynx.

I recently got on that Old Spice Swagger hype, though.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,827
    Tweleve wrote: »
    Dove / Ivory bar soap
    Arm & Hammer Unscented
    Before Tom of Maine, I used arm and hammer. Love that stuff. Also love their toothpaste.

@kojibeoulve > i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time!
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    Body wash: Irish Spring
    Deo: Old spice
    Cologne: Burberry brit and Spice Bomb.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    I work 12 hour shifts, so I end up straight up skipping most of that 8 hour nonsense. A lot of scented soaps are irritating on the skin, too.

I have several body soaps depending on how I wanna smell. Got Irish Springs, Ivory, and Axe (Deep Space). For deodorant, gillette for work, and i have some ZIRH deodorant that came with some cologne.

As for colognes, I have a ton. My favourite is Givenchy's Pi.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,009 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My soap is usually Dove's Men+Care bar soap. Stuff keeps my skin soft

I use a safety razor to shave my face every other day unless I'm growing my beard out. To shave my head I normally use electric clippers. I use Dollar Shave Club for razors to groom my body and on my junk I use a Phillips Norelco body shaver.

Deodorant is normally Secret. It's scent-free and works, but it is VERY strong. I go back to Degree whenever I feel I should let some sweat come through, normally when playing basketball.

Parfum is Issey Mikaye. I'm thinking of switching to a few different ones.

For my face I use Nivea's revitalizing face scrub once a week to exfoliate. Every other day I use Cetaphil.

That's pretty much it.
    This is offensive.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,340
    How is the Norelco body shaver, @raz0r ?

Was thinking of getting it so I could shave the ole fun zone, but before I plunge was curious if it worked good.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,009 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It works great. I just wouldn't get the cheaper model. I had it for a couple of years but it died on me hard and took forever to charge just to last about 20 minutes. I splurged a couple of years back on the $60 model and it's way better. Just remember to change the foil once a year. If not you're going to get a lot of irritation.
    This is offensive.