The Official Call Of Duty Thread: CoD WW2 BETA coming Soon.

Comments

• The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,931
    man fuck all this futuristic bs...give me back my WW2 vibe!! If i wanted to do this shit id just play Halo/Titanfall. Better yet, give me VIETNAM!!
    God's favorite ©

• HollowbladeHollowblade Joined: Posts: 1,594
    Well there were only a few thing s to complain about that will be obnoxious. First thing is the cammo. At one point i. The trailer you see a cammoed guy come up when the dude tosses that sensor grenade thing. You could bearly see the cammoed guy. It doesnt seem to last long but it will make those bitch ass snipers that spawn and go to the nearest corner to hardscope even harder to kill. And the second thing that bothered me although you never see it in action is the scope that gives you the equivalent of the sensor grenade in a scope. How powerful it may be i dont know again we didnt get to see it but target finder was one of the few issues that were in blops2. If this just lets you see through walls at will it will be so annoying. Im sure the devs are not THAT dumb and wont fuck it up that bad. Anyways game looks okay. Ill probably pick it up, it does look leagues better than mw3 and ghosts but any game is better than the garbage that infinity ward make. Fuck those guys.
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,888
    I'm surprised Sledgehammer brought back "war" from WaW as "Momentum". This game shows promise.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    I'm surprised Sledgehammer brought back "war" from WaW as "Momentum". This game shows promise.
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,970
    edited August 2014
    anyone here play BO2 zombies tranzit on ps3?

90% of the people I run into suck and/or leave

or they do the shield glitch so I run over there and take their shield so they leave
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,612

War is comng back? Dammit! I loved that mode! Naw I still need more time to see how this pans out. Besides Smash drops this holiday and I'll be investing time into that.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The game doesn't look bad, it actually looks fun. What's funny is the whole Titanfall-esque theme they have going. I guess with the improved movement, they can get a little lazy on map design.
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    I thought Battlefield Hardline was lazy, but this shit is just fucking stupid. If you looked up the word "stagnant" in the dictionary, you will see CoD being cited as an example.

But anyways, I hope this game fails. Hopefully gaming retards will be smart enough to realize this shit rips off Titanfail.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    Actually the ONLY thing that is "from" Titanfall is double jumping lol
    Boobologist Ph.D
    it's also gay as fuck, like titanfall.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • PterodactylPterodactyl drenched in sauce Joined: Posts: 7,227
    Why are any of you falling for this troll? This dude's name is Rick Ross and he has a picture of that fat fuck as his AV, why would you take him seriously?
    spread'em
  • SonicabidSonicabid What's wrong with- Joined: Posts: 12,287
    Did you guys know 99% of FPS games on the market are more fun to play than Call of Duty and support more than a wack 12-16 players in multiplayer?

Unbelievable, I know. Is it because when you ADS in these games it doesn't snap to the nearest enemy target making it so even an inbred monkey from North Korea can get kills no problem that you choose to not play them? Or is it just taste cancer?

I'll never understand why $60 yearly map packs is so appealing.
    Why are any of you falling for this troll? This dude's name is Rick Ross and he has a picture of that fat fuck as his AV, why would you take him seriously?

Whatever son. Ol' lanky ass nigga lookin like that Childish Gambino.

Either eat a burger, or eat a dick on the topic of vg's.
    edited August 2014
    :coffee:

Man you guys really are pulling out all of the stops tonight.

You keep on like this and someone might actually get offended.
    spread'em
  • HollowbladeHollowblade Joined: Posts: 1,594
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Did you guys know 99% of FPS games on the market are more fun to play than Call of Duty and support more than a wack 12-16 players in multiplayer?

Unbelievable, I know. Is it because when you ADS in these games it doesn't snap to the nearest enemy target making it so even an inbred monkey from North Korea can get kills no problem that you choose to not play them? Or is it just taste cancer?

Did you know more than 16 players does not equal to more fun?? Most team based competitive shooters are 4v4 and are plenty fun. Cod is a question of weather or not you desire that derpy gameplay not everyone wants to play 64 player ffa on quake live with 2x speed because mad skillz dude!
    The more footage I look at footage, the more I want to play it.

Apparently this gun also has tracking rounds. Cant wait to run and boost around the game with these thangs:
    3GvFT6.gif

And then there's this, I can imagine running around in FFA with 90% perks and this thing, just demolishing.
    aki6L8.gif

Full vid
    spread'em
  • SonicabidSonicabid What's wrong with- Joined: Posts: 12,287
    Sonicabid wrote: »

Did you know more than 16 players does not equal to more fun?? Most team based competitive shooters are 4v4 and are plenty fun. Cod is a question of weather or not you desire that derpy gameplay not everyone wants to play 64 player ffa on quake live with 2x speed because mad skillz dude!

From a CoD player himself. Respeckk.
    People still be shitting on CoD? How about you just don't and ignore the game? This has been old for years now.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    Infernoman wrote: »
    People still be shitting on CoD? How about you just don't and ignore the game? This has been old for years now.

I honestly don't think they care, they seem to have come here just to start debate.
    spread'em
    Watching a CoD vid or playing is like going to a Micheal Bay film or eating at McDonald's. You know damn well what you are getting into.
    Watching a CoD vid or playing is like going to a Micheal Bay film or eating at McDonald's. You know damn well what you are getting into.

I would compare MW3/Ghosts to a Bay film personally.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    edited August 2014
    I would compare any CoD that's not 1 and 4, to a public toilet overflowing with pitch black diarrhea. :coffee:
    Rick Ross wrote: »
    I would compare any CoD that's not 1 and 4, to a public toilet overflowing with pitch black diarrhea. :coffee:

2 was the best in the series. Followed by 1 and then arguably MW1/MW2. If you're going to speak about games you want to shit on, at least sound convincing.
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,523

Nah it's much more fun to shit on it and watch people blindly defend this franchise that has been steadily declining for years now.

Like seriously all of u motherfuckers are excited for this game yet bitched about titanfall's gameplay. But I guess since it's COD you guys are expecting it to be so much better. Get real.

Nah it's much more fun to shit on it and watch people blindly defend this franchise that has been steadily declining for years now.

Like seriously all of u motherfuckers are excited for this game yet bitched about titanfall's gameplay. But I guess since it's COD you guys are expecting it to be so much better. Get real.

I'm not blindly doing anyhting. I know what I get into when I play the game. Who here bitched about Titanfall? I bought it day one on PC. I liked the game! Yes it's flawed but what game isn't? All I'm saying is the CoD haters are wasting their breath.

Look at it this way. Everyone says "X game is better why not play that game?" you really want the kids that play CoD to brings their dumbasses to other games and ruin it for those communities?
    edited August 2014

None of us in this thread who actually like what we're seeing in AW have bitched about Titanfall.

Get your shit straight, partner.

I actually wanted to try Titanfall, but my lack of an Xbox One prevented me from doing so.

In fact, earlier in this thread, I said this game looks like Black Ops 2, the few good parts of Ghosts, and then it also looks bit like Titanfall in some areas.
    So this game is basically "Black Ops 2 2: The Few Good Parts of Ghosts and TitanFall Also".

I'm loving what i'm seeing and hearing.

And apparently you disagreed with that comparison, despite both AW and TitanFall sharing pilot-able mech suits and a good amount of mobility options like better jumps and more aerial maneuverability.
    spread'em
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,523
    I disagreed with the part about where u said u were loving what u were seeing and hearing.
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,852
    The game seems OK. Lots of new stuff, but I'll see about it when it hits and you guys give your reports.

I'm wondering though: why are they wasting their time on character outfit customization? It's FPS. How often do you even see your character?
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
    Apparently there is a perk called Gung-ho that lets you shoot while running and sliding.

The shotgunning is real this time.
    spread'em
    To be honest I like customizable characters evwn if I cannot see it. I want enemies to know how to identify the man who is beating their ass.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,435
    Apparently there is a perk called Gung-ho that lets you shoot while running and sliding.

So I finally got a reason pull the shotgun out.....sign me up!
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,660
    To be honest I like customizable characters evwn if I cannot see it. I want enemies to know how to identify the man who is beating their ass.

I've had that for years. I'm always the guy crouched behind the thing, in the dark.
    Be well.

It's just an amped up version of "Dexterity/Ready Up" from past CoDs.

@Vynce: You'll have an easier time camping now that there's no DS.
    Boobologist Ph.D

Well call it whatever, I saw a video of someone slide-shotting guy with the energy shotgun, looked good.

Now i'm imagining running around with those arm-mounted LMG's with as many speed and mobility boosting abilities as possible, as well as gung-ho and just destroying people.

The gun(s) apparently have an alt mode where you can plant yourself for improved accuracy and stability at the cost of not being able to move.
    spread'em
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,660

Well call it whatever, I saw a video of someone slide-shotting guy with the energy shotgun, looked good.

Now i'm imagining running around with those arm-mounted LMG's with as many speed and mobility boosting abilities as possible, as well as gung-ho and just destroying people.

The gun(s) apparently have an alt mode where you can plant yourself for improved accuracy and stability at the cost of not being able to move.

I...may be interested.
    Be well.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Most interesting thing to note is if you are playing on a last gen system, the game is being made by a completely different studio.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    jae hoon wrote: »

Most interesting thing to note is if you are playing on a last gen system, the game is being made by a completely different studio.

Ehich makes me wonder gow good or bad (bad most likely) it will be.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,435
    If you had the choice what server would you shutdown in the CoD series?

(And Ghost is not a option) :Coffee:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file