The Official Call Of Duty Thread: CoD WW2 BETA coming Soon.

Comments

• Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,872
    jae hoon wrote: »

Most interesting thing to note is if you are playing on a last gen system, the game is being made by a completely different studio.

Predictable ass Drift0r vid. Bad section aren't even "bad" things. The Ugly section has ONE legit point and DC wasn't bad in any game not named MW2.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    jae hoon wrote: »

Most interesting thing to note is if you are playing on a last gen system, the game is being made by a completely different studio.

Predictable ass Drift0r vid. Bad section aren't even "bad" things. The Ugly section has ONE legit point
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • PterodactylPterodactyl The time has come and so have I Joined: Posts: 7,200
    I haven't had such a boner for COD since Black Ops 2.

DvYAsz.gif

w1zZ_A.gif

This boost strafing is really doing it for me.
    spread'em
    Love how SRK fucked up and made me double post. ANYWAY a neat little video on how "Random Supply Drops" will work in AW:
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • HollowbladeHollowblade Joined: Posts: 1,594
    So i got to play a round of advanced warfare and i will say the health is probably higher than blops2 which im loving and i hope it stays that way. The tvs were laggy so the aiming was not so great but the game runs smooth. Didnt run into the cammo so i dont know how good or bad it is. The verticality isnt an issue at least it wasnt in my match. I dont know what will happen when people learn the maps and power points are appointed. But overall i will say ill probably pick it up if only due to higher health pool. The boost jumping is gonna take some mad getting used to and some new tech developed to survive when your at a disadvantage. There was a dude who had high ground and i was waiting for him to pop up. Note i was already at a huge disadvantage, but he boosted way over me and ended up behind me and i didnt even see him pop over my head so yea the boosting is neat.
    edited September 2014
    Multiplayer Deep Dive

Boobologist Ph.D
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,418
    The game is slowly growing on me. Still however i don't know it will run on 360 considering it's not Sledgehammer.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Rick Ross wrote: »
    I would compare any CoD that's not 1 and 4, to a public toilet overflowing with pitch black diarrhea. :coffee:

2 was the best in the series. Followed by 1 and then arguably MW1/MW2. If you're going to speak about games you want to shit on, at least sound convincing.

CoD 2 was shit. Buncha cheesers on the PC's scene. Dunno how the console phags played the game, but I imagine it MUST have been boring. :coffee:
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • UnreallysticUnreallystic Painyatta Joined: Posts: 13,171
    Hey guys long time no see. I think MW3 was my last forray into CoD. I was ignoring this, but I can't lie...my interest are starting to pique.

Is SRK getting in on this one and what console seems to be the top pick?

sliding shot gun sounds so tasty...though I'm looking at that Camo option the most....Camo + knife + boost movement? MW2 is BACK. Or well I hope. I've been wanting to play MW2 recently.
    - :bluu:
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    After watching a couple videos of this Im pretty interested. Hopping and sliding and shit looks like it would be mad fun. If I do get it it will be on the PC of course.

Still playing MW2 and loving it. Almost got the 50k deflects with my shield...almost.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • BTeKsBTeKs Joined: Posts: 72
    edited September 2014
    Looks fun, Loving the movement mechanics in this game.I'll most likely be jumping on PC and xbox360.
    edited September 2014
    Hey guys long time no see. I think MW3 was my last forray into CoD. I was ignoring this, but I can't lie...my interest are starting to pique.

sliding shot gun sounds so tasty...though I'm looking at that Camo option the most....Camo + knife + boost movement? MW2 is BACK. Or well I hope. I've been wanting to play MW2 recently.

You just changed my whole mind set about what to do first in the game.

Running around with mobility perks and semi-invisibility carving motherfuckers up like pumpkins, now I have something else to be hyped about.

I'm getting it for PS4.
    spread'em

What? If by "Boosted Movement" you mean "Lightweight/Marathon" than this is definitely NOT MW2. You couldn't dash in MW2 and Melee in this is going to have no range ala BO2
    Boobologist Ph.D
    I lol at the ground pound melee kills...
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris

What? If by "Boosted Movement" you mean "Lightweight/Marathon" than this is definitely NOT MW2. You couldn't dash in MW2 and Melee in this is going to have no range ala BO2

Do we even know how the knife works in this yet? Because it isn't the default melee any more(now it's a solid super punch) and seems to be it's own weapon.
    spread'em

no, more like commando stabs. Not infinite running...just the 'annoy the fuck out of people by stabbing everyone' schtick that I loved so much in MW2.

I didn't touch BO2 though so I can't comment on that. I didn't like BO1 enough and MW3 was a hard nail in the coffin for a bit.
    edited September 2014
    My old pair of Turtle Beach X30s finally gave out...RIP, did well for 3 years of use. considering I played maybe about 1-4 hours a night 3-6 nights a week. Copping a new pair based on the older BO2 model, the Turtle Beach BO2 EAR FORCE Tango. Functionality wise, they work similar to the newer models but cheaper.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/call-of-duty-headsets/ear-force-tango/27

A late B-day gift to myself. they'll serve me well even when I get into a next gen console.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,056 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    From the vid it seems that Cod is now Crysis? Except people will actually play it?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • BTeKsBTeKs Joined: Posts: 72
  • kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,099

I've been wanting to play some MW2 for old time sake myself recently. I won't lie BO2 is pretty fun, at least when most of SRK played HC KillConfirmed.

In terms of fun BO2 was just about as fun as MW2 - it was nowhere near as infuriating with the infinite tubing that took place.
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
    Still play BO2 and love it...even though compared to MW2 you trade in pro piping for quickscoping.
    kaz wrote: »

I've been wanting to play some MW2 for old time sake myself recently. I won't lie BO2 is pretty fun, at least when most of SRK played HC KillConfirmed.

In terms of fun BO2 was just about as fun as MW2 - it was nowhere near as infuriating with the infinite tubing that took place.
    I have a possibly distorted view of MW2, we played it from pretty much launch until even AFTER BO, so we saw all the evolutions, so I think about the tubing, but of all the issues that game had? It was whatever. Tubing was just a top tier strategy, but hardly game breaking. It was a means to deal with the horrible lag that plagued anyone who wasn't the host. But between knifing, ridiculously stacking killstreaks, was it the Ak47 with with red dot, akimbo 1887, QS, etc...it was just another thing you could do...and just like fighting games, once you get past the 'that's cheap' talk, it just becomes fun as shit to troll people.

BO was a turn off for me, I enjoyed it early on because of running with you guys, but the game by itself lacked the 'fun' of MW2, so I NEVER gave BO2 a fair shake...hell I never took it to the bathroom to think about shaking.

What I'm seeing for this new one - it looks like BO to me, but with possibly better load outs and options.
    ]
    What I'm seeing for this new one - it looks like BO to me, but with possibly better load outs and options.

You just described BO2.

This game looks more like a mash-up of good parts of Treyarch's and IW's CODs, but BO/BO2 definitely seem to have the most presence.
    spread'em
  • kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,099
    kaz wrote: »

I have a possibly distorted view of MW2, we played it from pretty much launch until even AFTER BO, so we saw all the evolutions, so I think about the tubing, but of all the issues that game had? It was whatever. Tubing was just a top tier strategy, but hardly game breaking. It was a means to deal with the horrible lag that plagued anyone who wasn't the host. But between knifing, ridiculously stacking killstreaks, was it the Ak47 with with red dot, akimbo 1887, QS, etc...it was just another thing you could do...and just like fighting games, once you get past the 'that's cheap' talk, it just becomes fun as shit to troll people.

BO was a turn off for me, I enjoyed it early on because of running with you guys, but the game by itself lacked the 'fun' of MW2, so I NEVER gave BO2 a fair shake...hell I never took it to the bathroom to think about shaking.

You owe yourself to try BO2. Its not as gimmicky as mw2 but I do feel like there more emphasis on gun fights.
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
    No point now, new one is about to come out, and everyone already knows the maps and guns and would shit on me.

the timing on the new one is actually pretty good. I'm abou to drop a mint on a new phone, Skylanders Trap Team and Disney Infinity 2.0, so I'm going to be poor through october, but November is far enough away for me to plan.

It doesn't sound like their is a consensus platform here though, so I'd end up playing solo on the XBOne most likely (which is why I ended up not getting Titanfall).
    If I score an XBONE then I will play this...
    If I score an XBONE then I will play this...

This 'new generation' bullshit is killing me. It's not just CoD, the same thing with Titanfall, I want to play it on my best system (XBOne), I'm the only person in my circle with a next gen, let alone an XBOne, but I don't really want to run by myself, so then it makes me want to get it for the 360, nullifying the point of the XBOne in the first place.
    That heavy investment man... It's what kills us. Plus we got smash coming out and I jist bought a Wii U recently so I'm grabbing gamea for that. The problem is for now an XBONE means it would only be used for CoD only. Plus I want another price drop so i will wait a year unless I get a good chunk of money anytime soon
    It's the same price of a Ps4 lol
    Boobologist Ph.D
    It's the same price of a Ps4 lol

Yeah but i bought a Wii U and im ok with that. My PS3 collects dust still only to be used for media purposes :lol:

Besides if I bought the console it would be a bundle so probably about 500 so yeah still not cheap.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,666
    For anyone that still plays BO2, is it just me or are Wednesdays the worst time to play if you are playing solo? Seems like for a while now, every time I get on in the middle of the week, it's nothing but clan rapings on randoms that seem like they are all on life support systems or are literally brain dead. Any other day, I do fine playing by myself, but hump day, is like retard random day.
    Why would you play solo and not Free-For-All?

I can't see the point of playing anything but FFA if you don't have a party.

You don't have to worry about shit teams, or opposing teams that are ridiculously efficient.

Just you vs the world in an even match up and a race to the top.

Feels a lot more intense and personal in a lot of ways.
    spread'em
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,666
    If FFA had hardcore mode, then yeah. But from all my time playing MP, I've learned that less bullets to kill, with how internet connectivity is, works in my favor than having to spend quarter or more of the magazine to do so. I mostly only play HCKC, and enjoy showing up in the middle of a match and bringing a team of randoms to victory when up against a full party. I'd get another COD if they did HC FFA, but until then I'll stick with BO2 until that gets hacked to hell like with MW2.
    I mainly use power weapons and high fire rate weapons, so I don't have those kind of problems killing people.

I never liked HC.

Dying and killing that fast kinds of takes away from the game IMO, makes fights less intense and leaves less room for adapting and overcoming, as the second you get hit by anything you're as good as dead.
    spread'em
    That heavy investment man... It's what kills us. Plus we got smash coming out and I jist bought a Wii U recently so I'm grabbing gamea for that. The problem is for now an XBONE means it would only be used for CoD only. Plus I want another price drop so i will wait a year unless I get a good chunk of money anytime soon

My Wii U hasn't been turned on on purpose in months. Debating getting Smash - just because, but I'll reserve that for a Xmas gift or something.

My XBOne was really for KI. I'm not going to pretend otherwise. It's been great for Diablo, my wife and I are playing something together again.

I'd love to see a side by side, from load up to start for the new CoD. The One should look better than the 360 or PS3, but those extra textures could mean the load times aren't any better. I am expecting the competition on the One to be lighter.
  • HollowbladeHollowblade Joined: Posts: 1,594
    BBQ wrote: »
    For anyone that still plays BO2, is it just me or are Wednesdays the worst time to play if you are playing solo? Seems like for a while now, every time I get on in the middle of the week, it's nothing but clan rapings on randoms that seem like they are all on life support systems or are literally brain dead. Any other day, I do fine playing by myself, but hump day, is like retard random day.
    For me that day is tuesday and any day past 11pm it feels like the game just tosses you into games on the west coast ( im from the east coast.) and shit just lags. And its die die die because people start going wanted all over the place. Anything in between is smash all that get in my way.
    spread'em
  • VestaxVestax Blends No. 27 Joined: Posts: 1,487
    I'm still on that MW3 lol. Is it really that bad?
    Play an old man's game. Play Super Turbo.