The Official Call Of Duty Thread: CoD WW2 BETA coming Soon.

Comments

• Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,888
    All camo patterns:
    YxG8vTt.jpg

Been hearing good things so far. It could be the CoD cycle though.
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • HollowbladeHollowblade Joined: Posts: 1,594
    I need to go pre order for this day 0 thing. Any of you fools who are gonna be rolling on ps4 add me : ihollowbladei

I was pretty decent at blops2 with a 4.45 w/l with only 2 person team. I play mainly tdm with dom when i have enlugh people to not lose.
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    wow they went all in on this one. tempted to pick this up on the triple.
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• PterodactylPterodactyl drenched in sauce Joined: Posts: 7,227
    I might end up getting PS4 in the next coming days after all.

The weapons in this game are so fucking badass, wow.

spread'em
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,435
    Damn.....is no one sticking with PS3?
    Taken from the AW sub-reddit:
    I know this is a bold statement when I say this , but advanced warfare is the best call of duty ever made. You're probably thinking, this guy is a noob who just started playing cod and wasn't there in the old days. Well , I've been playing cod since cod 4. Black ops 2 however was my favourite cod. The fact that it looks so much like black ops 2 , makes it even better.

I know that most of you might be thinking that this guy is in the honeymoon stage of AW. I declared black ops 2 to be the best when it came out , and I still stick to that. The same is the case with AW. I was really skeptical about the boosting , but after grinding the game for several hours , i literally can't go back to the classic style.

AW is simply the Call of duty that we deserve , after the shitfest of a year that Ghosts brought with it.I have the game for ps4, but I have also played it on my friends Xbox 360. For people buying on the old gen. It may have a graphical downgrade , which makes it look almost identical to black ops 2 but it is absolutely amazing nonetheless. I have been having a balst playing and I literally can't put it down. I really urge everybody to try it out. It's truly what I have been waiting for as a fan , and it's early what everybody has been waiting for. Th. Hats off to sledge hammer for making this truly fantastic game. I really . I am so excited for this year.
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,852
    edited November 2014
    Damn. I was going to wait a week for you guys and the rest of the net to tell me what's up with the game, but I'm tempted to just go and buy this on release day. It'll have to be on the PS3 though. I've been reviewing some videos, and the only things that stuck out to me (right now) as stupid are the support modules on some of the streaks and the gun care package thing they've got going on. We'll have to see.
    Post edited by axeman61 on
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,951
    Any chumps wanna MW2 with me on 360 like the good old days of many years past?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,876
    I still play mw2 on dat pstriple. Bought a pscuatro for this game
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,612
    What was once caution is now excitement. The graphics on 360 Don't bother me. So long as it's fun like how MW2 or BO2 was then I'm set. Guess this may be my true last weekend playing BO2... But at least thanks to hype and double XP a lot of players have come back msking it easy to find a Lobby again.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • UnreallysticUnreallystic Painyatta Joined: Posts: 13,171
    I'm going in on MW2 this weekend...still trying to decide about AW...
    - Unreall
    edited November 2014
    I WISH I could get a PS4. But I'm so behind the times I don't even have an HDTV. So, I'd have to get one of those in order to even be able to play the PS4. Add in PS+ and a couple of games, and I'm at $700+ just to upgrade. No sir. I might break down and do it for MKX next year though.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,660
    Be well.
  • janoDXjanoDX Beautiful puppet Joined: Posts: 2,548
    edited November 2014
    I feel like a bad person, just bought AW and I will be pre-loading tomorrow on PS4... Should I feel ashamed?.
    Playing lots of stuff right now.
    Follow me on Twitter!: iamnotjanodx
    PSN: JanoGX
    You know I realize If I ideally want a good setup aside from an Xbone, I'll need a new monitor (which is an excuse I made for myself just for wanting a new LED one). Another LIVE subscription will be needed plus another proprietary controller attachment. (look up avenger controller, it's what I have been using since BO2 came out buy damn if I am used to it).
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    Infernoman wrote: »
    You know I realize If I ideally want a good setup aside from an Xbone, I'll need a new monitor (which is an excuse I made for myself just for wanting a new LED one). Another LIVE subscription will be needed plus another proprietary controller attachment. (look up avenger controller, it's what I have been using since BO2 came out buy damn if I am used to it).

Only PS4 runs AW at 1080p. Confirmed, Xb1 runs at 900p.

janoDX wrote: »
    Infernoman wrote: »

Only PS4 runs AW at 1080p. Confirmed, Xb1 runs at 900p.

Would still look nice. Monitor only handles 720 on a VGA/Component cable setup.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 2014
    Hutch is already streaming AW, graphics are sub par for a next gen game.

I have already seen and Hutch pointed it out that you can bunny hop in this game, that could be exploited potentially to disastrous results. Any FPS that has had bunny hoping has had huge issues with dealing with the issue.

So far lag is a huge issue, spawns at least in FFA are fucking terrible, guns seem to take a bullet or two more to kill in general but nothing drastic.
    Post edited by jae hoon on
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    I don't touch FFA, but that news is just killing the bacon bit of hype I had for this game.

Gonna watch the stream now.
    -Bill Burr.
    Doesnt every game have launch issues nowadays? Thats disappointing i liked ghosts damage
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    edited November 2014
    Lag isn't just a launch issue. It's been a considerable problem with almost every COD after MW2. Well, for me anyway. Hearing that it's back is disheartening. If Infinity Ward can get it together lag-wise with Ghosts (that's what I heard, anyway), I don't see why the good companies in the trio can't.
    -Bill Burr.
    Lag issuse? Black ops 2 had the same problem on launch it was so bad for me, I had decided to return my copy.
  • Legendary HoamaruLegendary Hoamaru Draxx them sclounst Joined: Posts: 2,956
    edited November 2014
    So have people already jumped on the "Ghsots was better" train yet? COD cycle and all.

I skipped Ghosts, not sure if I'm going to hop on this train yet. I like the air dashes and stuff but it just makes me want a large team based Virtual On lol.

Since when was bunny hopping bad though? Coming from an ex-Quake player...

Then again I can't imagine bunny hopping on a controller...I know some Dreamcast folks could probably do that. Edit: Confusing this with strafe jumps.
    P.O.P Hold it down ~ Donna Goudeau

XBL: Legend Hoamaru
    NNID: LegendHoamaru
    Bunny hopping could be bad because you can still fire while doing so which could lead to easy headshot kills especially with unscoped sniper rifles.
  • Legendary HoamaruLegendary Hoamaru Draxx them sclounst Joined: Posts: 2,956
    Ah good point, COD is pretty forgiving with sniper aiming.
    P.O.P Hold it down ~ Donna Goudeau

XBL: Legend Hoamaru
    NNID: LegendHoamaru
    Supply drops are completely random so far and usually show up after you get merced.
    My hype is undeterred
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    edited November 2014
    There is also a thing called paintball mode in your options that highlights a player when you shoot them, not for any extended period of time just while you are shooting them. Could be really helpful though.

I did not play a ton of MW3 so someone else would probably understand this more but the spawn system is being compared to MW 3.
    Post edited by jae hoon on
    If its being compared to MW3 its DOOM....
    If its being comapred to either mw3 or ghosts its dead :( i cant believe someone likes the dmg output on guns in ghost. Anyone with half a thumb can kill you from behind at least from what i can see if you get shot in this game ypu can get away and fight an other day. I watched a bit of stream and i really dont like how you can get across the entire map in less than 10 seconds. I also am not a huge fan of the jet packing with everyone just flying around it seems kinda like random chaos. Just people flying around randomly people above you below you. Cover really seems to mean very little when you can just jump over it. It also adds an other way you need to chose to look. Lots of dumb deaths incoming i bet. I dont wana lose the hype tho but i doubt this will top or even come near blops2
    If its being comapred to either mw3 or ghosts its dead :( i cant believe someone likes the dmg output on guns in ghost. Anyone with half a thumb can kill you from behind at least from what i can see if you get shot in this game ypu can get away and fight an other day. I watched a bit of stream and i really dont like how you can get across the entire map in less than 10 seconds. I also am not a huge fan of the jet packing with everyone just flying around it seems kinda like random chaos. Just people flying around randomly people above you below you. Cover really seems to mean very little when you can just jump over it. It also adds an other way you need to chose to look. Lots of dumb deaths incoming i bet. I dont wana lose the hype tho but i doubt this will top or even come near blops2

I saw that to, seem like their way of dealing with camping, which is something they have openly been trying to get rid of since MW2.
    Thats fine, i just predict a ton of rage coming from me for quite a bit as i learn spots maps and what can or cannot be jetpacked -.- the learning curve and speed is gonna be hard... Thats what she said
    edited November 2014
    There is a mech in the game, just saw it on stream. There are also stage kills, ie the stages can do random things to kill you like a volcano going off. One hit melee seems to be in place.
    The Goliath is looking hella fun, can definitely see some nice spawn trapping with this killstreak.
    So I heard the maps of AW are among the best maps ever made on CoD, I guess, I got back in the right time.
    edited November 2014
    Found some gameplay without some jackass talking over it:

Post edited by Amazing Funbags on
    Boobologist Ph.D
    I hope the good things being said are true. I need something to replace that shooter void. Do most you guys love to play hella rush down in your face hip fire smg/shotgun? Because thats what it looks like the game enjoys. I personally love slow smart and efficient play with emphasis on control of spawns and routes. Lots of smart use of advantage spots and cover/geadsglitches. I think this game is gonna turn that on its head, drop my pants and butt bum me real hard. Im excited and scared all at once. Im looking forward to all the unlocks you get out of crates and stuff. Nothing nicer than getting a nice present after getting wrecked because yourplaystyle is useless in a game lol.
  • PterodactylPterodactyl drenched in sauce Joined: Posts: 7,227
    I'm diabolical when it comes to rushdown.

The weapons I had the most kills with in BO2 were the dual Executioners, which had the range of a fart

Gonna be going crazy-town-banana-pants on these fools with the XMG dual wield LMGs.
    spread'em

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file