The Official Call Of Duty Thread: CoD WW2 BETA coming Soon.

1697071727375»

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I mean why would anyone be happy with this dated ass stale game play bro?

Fuck outta here. They can steal from Titanfall but not from other games to make this shit more than boring as run and gun or laying on your pussy camping with the same old as fuck weapons from ww2?

At least battlefield had dudes riding horses on top of fucking dirigibles in shit.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,876
    i was happy with AW-BLOPS3-IW. i liked all 3. i loved the evolution in movement

this is a huge step back, outfits look boring as shit, this might be the first cod i dont preorder since mw2
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    I bet the twist to get all these shitstains on board is that you get to play as the Nazi's this time around.
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,163
    I actually just played the game (being at e3) and all!

I say the game very good. The colors, sounds, effects are really really good.

The game feels like a really clean WaW.

I think it's a good thing and although I didn't give it a complete rundown for all of the guns and kill streaks, etc...

I can tell you that every gun feels rather strong, but balanced.

The Garand is a good 2-shot kill machine, but low ammo, whereas the MP40 has strong recoil but strong damage.

Killstreaks feel strong, but are fair and balanced to acquire. There are 12 streaks in the demo.
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,660
    I updated BO3 and it's still great. I can wait another year and a half for the next Treyarch game.
    Be well.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,612
    I have seen the community bitch about everything. We're tired of WW2. we're tired of MW. We're tired of space/futuristic. No one is happy in This community.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    I mean why would anyone be happy with this dated ass stale game play bro?

Fuck outta here. They can steal from Titanfall but not from other games to make this shit more than boring as run and gun or laying on your pussy camping with the same old as fuck weapons from ww2?

At least battlefield had dudes riding horses on top of fucking dirigibles in shit.

Horses were almost never used in WW2. Nigga just play Battlefield lol.
    NickRocks wrote: »
    i was happy with AW-BLOPS3-IW. i liked all 3. i loved the evolution in movement

this is a huge step back, outfits look boring as shit, this might be the first cod i dont preorder since mw2

The community was vocal in saying they wanted boots on the ground and we've seen 3 years of future Warfare. Time to restart if you ask me.

Still would have preferred an alt history CoD that utilizes WW2/MW weapons but mixed with future attachments. Resistance basically but better. The alt campaign in BO3 was as close as we got.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,696
    edited June 15
    chadouken! wrote: »
    I've never owned a CoD game, but I'm kinda interested in this one. Tell me, what exactly is it about the series that everyone hates so much? And why does this game seem to be no different? Honestly asking.

I have Battlefield 1 and I love playing it. The WWI and WWII periods are a big draw, which is why I'm interested in this CoD.

My one and only issue is the online mp. It has been shit since AW. Yeah sure supply drops suck, but to me that's like saying a car with options that you have to pay extra for sucks while the car at its base model, with or without the options have transmission and drive train issues that SHOULD be addressed with a mass recall BUT won't because the consumer base are fucking stupid and are crying over the options completely ignoring the core mechanics because "Hey, as long as it drives, DURRrrrrrr, its NOT a big deal and YOU are in the minority".

I'll never play another cod ever again until the mp is flawless.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I hope the new COD is good, I miss the old days of running around with SRK 6 stacks mercing the shit out of people. Hearing Cawi rage because he went 27-4.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    jae hoon wrote: »
    I hope the new COD is good, I miss the old days of running around with SRK 6 stacks mercing the shit out of people. Hearing Cawi rage because he went 27-4.

That war game mode looks fun...but would need a good team to work together. I miss those days. Hell even when we used to have a 9 man team on MW2. Peeps played against us thinking we were randoms then got their shit pushed in was hilarious
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,888
    Boobologist Ph.D
    All current streaks. There's more in the final version.

The game feels like a really clean WaW.

Because that's all it is XD
    Infernoman wrote: »

Horses were almost never used in WW2. Nigga just play Battlefield lol.

cant-tell-if-serious-or-just-really-stupid.jpg
    Mains:
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So just from watching the vids....where the hell is the recoil!? I'm going to assume they were running some sort of perk, but if recoil on the weapons are absent (which has been the case with the last few games), I'll be passing up on this one.
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
    So just from watching the vids....where the hell is the recoil!? I'm going to assume they were running some sort of perk, but if recoil on the weapons are absent (which has been the case with the last few games), I'll be passing up on this one.

Weapons in BO3-IW have hella kick wtf
    Boobologist Ph.D
    idZa_-h470keNMyR_uDw-A9Dtoe9TSAD3ASUm3OMF1Y.jpg?w=1024&s=06d4f16abb29f785e02fbb76e7b71e68

Get hype?
    Boobologist Ph.D
    What do you think? Thread had been dead for a while lol. Still playing BO3. Got all DLC weapons
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,852
    edited August 23
    I think I've hit a weird point. Beta footage is coming out for WW2 from the usual Youtubers who get flown out (like Driftor), and it actually looks good. But I'm feeling like I won't buy this year. I don't know if it's the WW2 setting or all the fuckery Activision pulled last year and this with MWR, but I'm feeling like I don't want to support it. I will try out the beta though. That might change my mind.

Here's some footage from one of the more tolerable Youtubers, ExclusiveAce:

"I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah just try not to watch the shills as they always say this years COD is the best COD.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,852
    edited August 23
    I know that. I'm not saying "it looks good" because they say it. I'm judging on my own from what I see. This does look interesting enough for me to try the beta. It's just that there's a voice in my head telling me to not even bother, like it's written on an invisible scripture somewhere. When the beta drops, we'll see if the voice is right.

And plus, youtubers don't always say the game is good when it isn't. At least, not nowadays when the YT COD scene isn't that big. If they do, it's either around launch when everybody's in the honeymoon phase, or they actually do like the game. When the game's meta has been exposed to everyone and people start taking advantage, the youtubers tend to leave if it's bad. Even though I don't follow youtubers like I used to, I saw that with IW last year. Several high-profile guys just dropped it, even though they had been invited to events and stuff before release.
    Post edited by axeman61 on
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • CLEHeavyWeightCLEHeavyWeight AdrianRadio93 Joined: Posts: 191
    Not a fan of CoD have barely played any of them since CoD4, got to play at E3. I was impressed, the pace/smooth feel made me consider.
    Instagram/Twitter: AdrianRadio93
    Snapchat: AdrianTheIntern
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Yeah just try not to watch the shills as they always say this years COD is the best COD.

Ace is the furthest from a shill you can be. The only YT shills these days are Drift0r and Tmartn. Drift0r shilled MWR hard after saying that he "didn't like IW" and then it blew up in his face when MWR added supply drop weapons.

Also there's a new thread you phegs should post in that one.
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 13
    Sorry, didn't see new thread.
    Post edited by Captain Ryu on
    CFN ScootMagee

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file