Wedding/groom Servbot?

PreppyPreppy act like you're used to itJoined: Posts: 14,355 admin

Anybody got any ideas for a groom-esque Servbot? My fiancé was thinking a groom Servbot / bride Ariel the Little Mermaid image might make for an excellent image on top of a wedding cake.

WILL PAYPAL MUNNIES FOR UR ART SKILLZ! :D

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
"If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
"I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

Comments

• X-DeathX-Death Sturm Und Drang Joined: Posts: 485
    Nothing to add just saying congrats man! Thanks for all your Mvc2 shit back in the day, I'd say you earned a good woman.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,355 admin
    Thanks!

FWIW, here's what they ended up looking like:

help%20final%20-%20small.jpg
    hug%20oval%20final%20-%20small.jpg
    hug%20square%20final%20-%20small.jpg

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,846
    edited August 2015
    Preppy wrote: »
    Anybody got any ideas for a groom-esque Servbot? My fiancé was thinking a groom Servbot / bride Ariel the Little Mermaid image might make for an excellent image on top of a wedding cake.

WILL PAYPAL MUNNIES FOR UR ART SKILLZ! :D

Congrats man

ninja edit: just realized the original post was made 12months ago nvm