Path of Exile: Legacy League is now live!

Comments

• ManxManx Good waifu head Joined: Posts: 21,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm the only fuckwitz who let a shitter into the guild. :rofl: LMAO Is that guy still there even?

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Posting in an epic thread...

Where you momos at, yo?

SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    @Sonicabid Nigga, you need to get on this Legacy league shit:

WNGQaS0.png

They're baaaaaaaAAaccck...

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • SonicabidSonicabid This is Jon he Does It Joined: Posts: 11,804
    edited March 5
    NEW LEAGUE?!?!?

PATCHING NOW, WISH I KNEW IT STARTED YESTERDAY

Edit: You better save that Eternal Orb and trade it off for some Exalted Orbs or some end-game gear. :tup:
    Up in Dublins fuckin' Christina Aguilera sniffing Celine Dion's asscrack fulla fuckin' aloe vera
    NIGGA YOU SAID YOU WERE SITTING IT OUT! :mad:

:rofl:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Nah man I always roll a new character when a new league starts. I'll be on for a little bit tonight and I'll be on tomorrow night after work for sure.

Save me some low level gear. :tup:
    Up in Dublins fuckin' Christina Aguilera sniffing Celine Dion's asscrack fulla fuckin' aloe vera
    Working now. Monday it's FUCKING ON! I'm glad we had all these network problems last week and not this week. I'd be pissed if my boss called me in while I was playing PoE.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    I haven't even gotten an Exalted Orb to drop for like the past 3 leagues and Manx gets an Eternal Orb in a couple hours. :sad: :lol:

Save me any fast one-handed swords or axes you find too. :bow:
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 5
    yo, let's get a group going this coming week. i'm going to make a haymaker scion (not following someone else's build. i'm going for straight damage & life)
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    Going in deep tonight. I'll be back home in about 8-9 hours, I'm level 20-something in Act III. If anyone is around there let me know. :tup:
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 9,697
    I brought @AYO?! in to the guild. Finally got to Merciless so mapping groups incoming! Dat Breeched Perandus box from Beyond!!

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Hopping on in a few. Got some OK gear together for cheap as hell(like 1 chaos per item) that should help get me map ready. :tup:
    edited March 10
    Mathil's builds are so bullshit, but with a little tweaking I think I can make this Ice Crash Duelist work. My question is WHY when you can do pretty much everything the duelist does, but with more armor as a Marauder? Well, everything except leech. But, if you're a 'rauder, you don't have to leech! The entire build makes little sense, especially considering that the Marauder starts off close enough to the Templar to take advantage of their elemental damage bonuses and possibly even the Witch's. I guess he's one of those who thinks you must take Iron Reflexes and Heart of Oak in order to be a good late game non-tank. :rolleyes:

I am not used to being this fragile. Fuck life leech. :mad:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • VeseriusVeserius Hold Down Back Joined: Posts: 11,017
    edited March 10
    Armour sucks against large hits/degens/elemental damage, leech is great vs. large hits/degens/elemental damage.

Not that complicated.
    Vuh-sair-ee-us or just Ves I guess | Twitter | Youtube  | Maj's Footsie Handbook  | My TMNT:TF Netplay Guide
  • AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,017
    Manx wrote: »
    I brought @AYO?! in to the guild. Finally got to Merciless so mapping groups incoming! Dat Breeched Perandus box from Beyond!!

Yeap and I have no idea what I am doing, on the bright side I can lay down totems. Fear me and stuff.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
    edited March 11
    Totem builds are fucking awesome. Check the forums for some builds that will work. If you need items, just holla. We might have something.

I'm currently trying to get my resistances maxed out.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    edited March 11
    Totem builds are fucking awesome. Check the forums for some builds that will work. If you need items, just holla. We might have something.

I'm currently trying to get my resistances maxed out.

I didn't do a totem build but I still had a totem up when running through stuff.

Some cool things like:
    spell totem + summon raging spirit + melee splash(replace for single boss)
    spell totem + incinerate + lesser multiple projectiles(replace for single boss)

Also some cool things to note, that searing totem counts separately, so you can have that + spell totem up at the same time.
    I usually just have Ancestral Warlord for the attack speed bonus. Also, it's pretty good at wacking through ES while I'm running for dear life. :rofl:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    edited March 11
    I usually just have Ancestral Warlord for the attack speed bonus. Also, it's pretty good at wacking through ES while I'm running for dear life. :rofl:

You mean "Ancestral Warchief" and for the damage. It's good for end game.

End game builds also use "Summon Flame Golem" for extra damage.

Here is link for skill gems:
    http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

Also, if you have low life or have minions that you want to tank more, rejuvenation totem is pretty op while leveling.
    edited March 11
    My bad. Ancestral Protector.

I should be using warchief.

Post edited by Manx on

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • Brightside6382Brightside6382 It can't be helped Joined: Posts: 936
    Warcief is ridiculous and there really is no point in the protector once you get it. With a decent weapon your warcief on a 4L can pretty muc deal comparable damage to your main 5L or 6L.
  • rehreh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (=‿‿= ✿) Joined: Posts: 1,235
    edited March 11
    Protector has it's place for some builds in boss fights. Free IAS? Sure, why not. For damage? Meh, not really.
    A decent buff, especially when Decoy is useless.

Stopped with LSC two days ago, SSF Legacy. < 3
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!
    edited March 11
    I made last 5 premium tabs of guild safe mod only.

I think I can make last 15 premium tabs mod only and we would still have enough everyone full access tabs, but I'm going to wait for feedback before making other changes. If you want custom permissions changes, renaming, modifying colors of tabs, etc, let me know.

Spent 99% of my PoE allocated time theory crafting builds, which is part of the fun of this game. Don't want a cookie cutter build. Last time I did 1-85 in one day I got bored and quit.

I made a character last night, probably going to do 12 aura build for fun. I will be godlike support character.
    Dumped like 200 jewelers on a piece of chest armor and never got it to 6-socket, only to 5-socket three times.

I said fuck it and dumped like 60+ fuses trying to 5 link it with no luck. Imma take a break for a bit, I'm a bit salty that it didn't 5L. I also still need to do the last trial to ascend in Normal but I'm too damn lazy. Maybe later tonight I might hop back on.
    edited March 16
    Fuck...
    bJPWqAD.jpg

This...
    XA6eE7a.jpg

Fucking....
    Wv5nQn4.jpg

Shit...
    nsN8CfZ.jpg

:mad:
    Post edited by Manx on

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • BoelBoel all this post up in your butt Joined: Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 17
    SOMEONE TALKIN SHIT

also obviously I had gotten Guardian this season in D3 so I needed another game

also I got kink-shamed out of going Deadeye and went Pathfinder

I am sad about this.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs 2 @ElderGOD. his 12 aura build is insane, but it's a glass cannon when dealing with traps in the labyrinth. we kept getting murked. :rofl: then on my last try for the night somebody literally cut an internet cord outside and knocked out everybody's Comcast out and i left ElderGOD hanging and couldn't tell him in here because he was banned :rofl:
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    edited March 25
    GGs 2 @ElderGOD. his 12 aura build is insane, but it's a glass cannon when dealing with traps in the labyrinth. we kept getting murked. :rofl: then on my last try for the night somebody literally cut an internet cord outside and knocked out everybody's Comcast out and i left ElderGOD hanging and couldn't tell him in here because he was banned :rofl:

Yea, reserving like 99% of your life and not leaving anything was not a great idea for an area with tons of stuff on screen that can one shot you in less than a second when you have full hp.

Anyways, I unreserved all my auras and solo'd it successfully. Also got leap which is an OP movement/skip skill.

It also appears that in a party there is slight desync so things like lab are really easy when solo.

It looks like the new ascended tree gives me huge buffs per aura, my char is so op now and I still don't have any skills on the tree aside from the aura boosts.

edit:
    Also angelpalm made death threats to me and I used @ to call MrWizard and I'm guessing either Pertho or Preppy got upset because they weren't doing their job properly and ragebanned me. Probably Preppy since he seems less mentally stable lately.
    edited March 25
    It was Pertho, back during the Trump election thread.

edit ~ WTF did Sonic do? :rofl:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    And before anyone asks, I'm running with no hp no es with no CI, no Shavron.

My witch is a true glass cannon with stacked IIR/IIQ running unid maps with stuff like no regen, reflect, etc.
    Why don't you just go CI and Eldritch Battery? It's pretty much the same thing, but you still get the benefit of your shield as mana.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • rehreh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (=‿‿= ✿) Joined: Posts: 1,235
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    Also got leap which is an OP movement/skip skill.
    Gotta print that one and frame it.
    ༼╬ ͡°益°༽╯彡 Dorya!
    Why don't you just go CI and Eldritch Battery? It's pretty much the same thing, but you still get the benefit of your shield as mana.

I think you meant to say Mind over Matter, which would allow mana to be used up partially before life.

The core of my build is not going Blood Mana just because, but because it's the only way to get access to the mana reservation node behind it, which, combined with all the rest of my gear allows me to run up to 12 auras.

Also, items and skills greatly favor life. Between all the gear and skills like stone golem and rejuv totem, I heal 100% of my life per second, which is how I cheesed lab.

It may not be important now since I am only using 1% of my life at most but as my gear improves I will have both a larger life and energy shield pool.

Also, I can use only level 1 clarity for the ascendancy per aura bonus. Even if a skill uses up all my life, I instantly recover it.

When I did Mind Over Matter/Eldritch Battery in the past, I had to max clarity, which I want to keep either at level 1 for ascendancy or not use at all due to reservation costs.

Ascendancy gives not only me and my minions 5% attack/cast speed and 10% damage to me per aura and an additional 20% all resist on top of purity but my allies as well.
    That's 60% attack/cast speed and 120% increased damage to me and my allies on top of all the crazy speed from haste and damage from auras like hatred, wrath, etc.
    Na, Eldritch Battery makes you spend your energy shield as mana. Energy shield no longer protects you.

Eldritch Battery + Chaos Inoculation leaves you with 1 single solitary hitpoint, unprotected by any energy shield.

But nevermind, anyway, since it seems like you're trying to do something different.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Na, Eldritch Battery makes you spend your energy shield as mana. Energy shield no longer protects you.

Eldritch Battery + Chaos Inoculation leaves you with 1 single solitary hitpoint, unprotected by any energy shield.

But nevermind, anyway, since it seems like you're trying to do something different.

I did Mind Over Matter before, but not sure how the build you suggest above would work.

The build I am making is actually going to be a tank. I am not sure if you guys saw back then when I hit 200k defense with overstacked resists.

I should be able to pick up Iron Reflexes at level 99.

edited March 26
    What level is it?

Nevermind. Divine are going for 20c+ right now. If it's quality, that will be worth it.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,600 admin
    edited March 27
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    edit:
    Also angelpalm made death threats to me and I used @ to call MrWizard and I'm guessing either Pertho or Preppy got upset because they weren't doing their job properly and ragebanned me. Probably Preppy since he seems less mentally stable lately.
    Context:
    * http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/11213202#Comment_11213202
    I'm sure you were certainly afraid of the "rainbow haired troglodykes" you were 'threatened with'.

Don't falsely accuse people of making threats.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

MvC2 for Xbox One/PS4 pls

edited March 27
    Items for grabs:

Belts:
    VCmbh8.jpg

Boots:
    iTlFhV.jpg
    SiYTSj.jpg
    SFRLBt.jpg
    5OqUrZ.jpg
    opuHdO.jpg
    nAr4RG.jpg

Gloves:
    xgKajE.jpg
    d4ChwD.jpg
    tnSbGo.jpg

Rings:
    i6vL4z.jpg

Helms:
    eo4Jzx.jpg
    9uQUpm.jpg

Talisman & Amulet:
    qLwF2E.jpg
    kRN86Y.jpg
    dHJD7N.jpg
    1bWy60.jpg
    TM5XLh.jpg

Shield:
    ygpASl.jpg

Magic Items (for Regaling/crafting):
    OGSQVR.jpg
    ojC75E.jpg
    s0PePL.jpg

If you want/need any of these, holler at me on here or in game. There's a couple of items I may want to keep in case I discover a way to use them in my current build. But just let me know. Most of these (particularly the ES items) can be crafted further for more ES, I just don't want to spend the currency on them since someone probably has higher level Masters than me.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Not to block Manx's sale but I put better stuff for free in guild safe.

I hope guild members are actually using it and not selling it...
    Na, I'm not selling. Just showing what I got. Will give away anything on that list.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    edited April 13
    see me in these rampage streetz
    lQQWAAD.jpg

dat streak
    cZmycv9.jpg

EDIT: also my map clear speeds increased greatly since i got a loot filter. if you don't have one, i recommend this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
    Post edited by Shaft Agent on
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 823
    Loot filter is an absolute must in this game. You really have no idea how much it helps until you start using one.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "your mother".
    me soloing maps
    kswLNAB.jpg

me standing next to ElderGOD in a map
    wv2YSvz.jpg