Signature rules

DangerOnTheRangerDangerOnTheRanger based TvC godJoined: Posts: 291
Couldn't find anything regarding this when I googled around, except for this post from 3 years ago:
4. No excessive signature length and text are allowed. 4 lines is the maximum signature space allowed. 500 Characters is also the maximum allowed. If you are getting a error message, reduce the size of your signature. Any signature to be in violation of this, will have their account suspended.

I've seen a ton of signatures that are longer than 4 lines, heck, mine's been this way since I've joined and nobody's ever come to me about it. So I assume the post I've found is out of date.

So what are the current signature rules, and/or where can I read them?
I am the salt of the earth.
Rage is my body and salt is my blood.
I have created over a thousand excuses.
Unknown to winning, nor known to humility,
Have withstood bans to write many forum rants.
Yet, those hands will never hold that L.

So as I play,
UNLIMITED SALT WORKS

Comments

• <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    IIRC 4 lines was always the rule but pretty much no mod bothered to enforce it unless it involved images or included really big text or was just a giant wall of text that was >4 lines long.
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,101
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,874 admin
    Images are fully banned in signatures.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    edited December 2015
    What about video embeds?

Some users (not gonna name anyone) have YT vids and streams embeded into their sigs.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    TMK it's text-only.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Digital-Digital- TRVP LORD Joined: Posts: 2,216
    what about images hidden behind spoiler tags? seen a couple of these and wondering if this is allowed.
    I got a job with the mob making G's, doing some pick-ups, deliveries and transporting keys.
    No images in spoiler tags, end of story. Text-only.