Transformers Movie Thread - 8 and counting. . . .

124»

Comments

• RodimusRodimus End Game NOCTIS! Joined: Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    See this why we need hot rod/Rodimus Prime to open the matrix and light our darkest hour fam
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 5,948
    Rodimus wrote: »
    See this why we need hot rod/Rodimus Prime to open the matrix and light our darkest hour fam

Then we'll finally get to see emo Rodimus :wtf:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 902

No way! Rodimus Prime is one of my all-time favorite characters. I'd hate to see how the live-action movies would butcher him.

Especially after being dragged through the mud in Season 3. On that subject, i don't get how the writers shat the bed with the Season 3 leaders so badly. Rodimus became a "forever in Prime's shadow" character, and Galvatron was turned into a mentally deranged idiot. Say what you will about G1 Starscream's blunders but, i think he would have made a better leader than Season 3 Galvy.

G1 Starscream's idea to build his own combiner team to usurp Megatron > Every plan Galvatron ever had in Season 3.
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Not to mention Galvatron's random acts of violence towards his subordinates.

I mean, you knew Megatron had it out for Starscream, but at least you knew his rage was only focused on SS.
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack

No way! Rodimus Prime is one of my all-time favorite characters. I'd hate to see how the live-action movies would butcher him.

Especially after being dragged through the mud in Season 3. On that subject, i don't get how the writers shat the bed with the Season 3 leaders so badly. Rodimus became a "forever in Prime's shadow" character, and Galvatron was turned into a mentally deranged idiot. Say what you will about G1 Starscream's blunders but, i think he would have made a better leader than Season 3 Galvy.

G1 Starscream's idea to build his own combiner team to usurp Megatron > Every plan Galvatron ever had in Season 3.

How dare you shit on G1.

G1 is the epitome of Transformers.

Every single episode of G1 is godlike and should be made into a movie.

Golden Lagoon, The Girl Who Loved Powerglide, Nightmare Planet, Carnage in C-Minor, and Hoist Goes to Hollywood are worthy of the big screen! Each of those episodes are guaranteed blockbuster hits!

I can't wait for A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court to hit theaters!
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,714
    Man, fuck this movie.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Do not spend your money on this shit.

Please. I beg of you... Stop funding this crap.

"Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,233 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfao that trailer is confusing as fuck
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Optimus124Optimus124 I KILLED THE GOOD PRIME Joined: Posts: 3,523
    edited April 13
    From the trailer, it seems Bay is creating much better shots. However the one problem with this from the onset is what/who the antagonist is? It is Optimus, Megatron, remnants of (possible) Cybertron, explosions?

I must admit that the likelihood of a "real" Prime vs. Megatron fight is a bit exciting.
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
  • Optimus124Optimus124 I KILLED THE GOOD PRIME Joined: Posts: 3,523
    edited April 24
    The toyline for this movie has a promotion going on right now. Not really worth clicking unless you want to see Cullen and Welker being with their voice changer mask. However, this pretty much confirms that Frank Welker will be the voice of Megatron.

https://www.facebook.com/transformers/videos/1446021885468001/
    PSN, NNID and CFN ID: OPTIMUS124
    SF V - Dictator (that's all that interests me at the moment)
    SSB4 - Roy, Ike, and Shulk
    QFT: There's a thin line between being busy and bull$hittin
124»