VF: Final Showdown Version B coming in March 2015

d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPITJoined: Posts: 35,815 mod
Version B update to the game is coming in March next year (2015).
http://shoryuken.com/2014/11/04/virtua-fighter-5-final-showdown-version-b-coming-in-march/

No details on what's being added yet, but there is mention that the title will surprisingly not be compatible with Sega's ALL.Net P-ras MULTI network service.
You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
-Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
-PersiaXO

Comments

• Jinzer0Jinzer0 Ol' Skool Gamer Joined: Posts: 38
    I am hoping when it does get ported 3DS and Vita gets a port too.
    GamerTag: NamiXJin
    PSN ID: JinZer069
    GGPO: jinzer0
    SuperCade: jinzer0
    ArcLive: jinzer0
  • kjeino901tnkjeino901tn cant stick to one game :-P Joined: Posts: 91
    Ps4 please
    tt1 michele/julia, t6 ling/leo/baek, tt2 michele/ling, umvc3 cviper/shehulk/felicia, bb makoto/noel, VF vanessa/sarah, kof leona/iori/kim, doa 5 mila/hitomi, guiltgear jam/millia/baiken, ssfiv cammy/sakura/cviper
  • TizTozBriBruTizTozBriBru Joined: Posts: 253
    I have no idea what is different about Version B but I noticed when I was in Akiba last December at the Sega Arcade they had Version B of VF5:FA on its own floor of cabs.
  • spliffy_bazspliffy_baz Joined: Posts: 155
    Same game as Version A/Console version except the online functionality was removed. No balance or gameplay changes were made.