Blizzard Overwatch

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You should stop being a hoe and help me and that weak ass boy @just5moreminutes get ranked up or whatever. Idk I think that dude might be a nazi. idgaf doe I need to make platinum lol.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,952
    if I can be bothered to get my alt account to level 25 I might consider it. On my primary account I can only play with people within 500SR of me more or less. Since im at 3700-something at the moment I can only play with Mid-Diamond through Low Grandmaster.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,359
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Idk I think that dude might be a nazi

wut
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • HollowbladeHollowblade Joined: Posts: 1,594
    if I can be bothered to get my alt account to level 25 I might consider it. On my primary account I can only play with people within 500SR of me more or less. Since im at 3700-something at the moment I can only play with Mid-Diamond through Low Grandmaster.

How did you enjoy those games of random selct last night lol.

idontevenknowwtfdatmeensfuker
    Idk I think that dude might be a nazi

wut

yes/no/maybe/bendoverandtakeit!!!
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • Citrus_monkeyCitrus_monkey Joined: Posts: 2,046
    You should stop being a hoe and help me and that weak ass boy @just5moreminutes get ranked up or whatever. Idk I think that dude might be a nazi. idgaf doe I need to make platinum lol.

I need some help getting to plat too. But idk it will be awkward as hell if you suck. Or if I suck more than I think I do. I know im not garbage. I'm positive I'm not bad. I'm *fairly* confident that I'm decent. Except I get nervous as hell when someone else picks zarya because I've been glued to her since I carried my ass out of the bowels of low silver with that pick.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,292
    Finally got Shiver (aka Mr. Freeze) Reaper skin!!

*sets down the controller*

tumblr_mrunxoQ5PW1qiwt7co3_250.gif

Grind Complete!!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
    edited December 2016

I need some help getting to plat too. But idk it will be awkward as hell if you suck. Or if I suck more than I think I do. I know im not garbage. I'm positive I'm not bad. I'm *fairly* confident that I'm decent. Except I get nervous as hell when someone else picks zarya because I've been glued to her since I carried my ass out of the bowels of low silver with that pick.

bitch if I suck then coach my old stooooooooooooooopid ass. We srk, we quick learners bruh.....well we use to be. lol.
    Mains:

bitch if I suck then coach my old stooooooooooooooopid ass. We srk, we quick learners bruh.....well we use to be. lol.

The skill levels of people I've come across are so polar to each other that I honestly can't even tell what my actual fucking skill level is. I can't judge anyone unless they're being straight up bronze garbage.
    You solo queuing too? I saw some posts from master smurfs who said that getting out of gold is tedious and hard but the climb gets easier in plat and even more so in diamond if you're good. I'll be satisfied with mid plat. I'll be VERY satisfied with diamond.
    idk even know what the fuck even of that means but yeah okay lets do this bruh. I don't play genji or hanzo so maybe we can do this meign.
    Mains:
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,595
    How did it get so bad in QP that I'm now playing with trolls and teamed up with no-stars vs. all star players? Just lost a match because the Winston kept emoting mid-fight and basically trolled. :bluu: Shit's aggravating.
    If a team makes me solo heal and they request I pick a different support, my response is usually something like "if you're gonna make me solo heal I'm gonna do it with a healer of my choice."

9/10 that means Zen. The other 1/10 is Lucio.

Shit, I've been solo queing as Ana for the past two days now. 1v1's with Roadhog and debuffing healers, their targets, and Soldier's biotic field feels too good. Shutting Bastions are pretty neat too - sleep dart, debuff/heal, and hop around while taking potshots. He goes down rather fast.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
    I can emote with winston the whole fight and STILL win.......damn you getting fucked in the bad way bruh.
    Mains:
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,184
    edited December 2016
    So far I have Santa Torbjorn and Christmas Mei from level up boxes.

It would be funny if I got every legendary item except the ones that I wanted (Elf Tracer and Yeti Winston).
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
    I can emote with winston the whole fight and STILL win.......damn you getting fucked in the bad way bruh.

That stupid bitch had the nerve to send me a friend request. Like nah, if you get the fuck out.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."

idontevenknowwtfdatmeensfuker

That means that unless your SR is a bare minimum of 3200 I can't play competitive with you.

How did you enjoy those games of random selct last night lol.

Mystery heroes is the only thing I play in arcade. It's fucking stupid when I get a character I excel with though and i run a whole round 20-0
  • DiasFoxDiasFox The Sleepy Fox Joined: Posts: 503
    edited December 2016
    Reinhardt is best babysitter. Torb's children love him.
    Scrub artist : http://diasfox.tumblr.com/
    SFV:ChunLi | Tekken7:Alisa | DOA5LR:Kokoro | GGXRDRev2:Dizzy | KoF14: Angel

• OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 10,266

The skill levels of people I've come across are so polar to each other that I honestly can't even tell what my actual fucking skill level is. I can't judge anyone unless they're being straight up bronze garbage.
    You solo queuing too? I saw some posts from master smurfs who said that getting out of gold is tedious and hard but the climb gets easier in plat and even more so in diamond if you're good. I'll be satisfied with mid plat. I'll be VERY satisfied with diamond.

Have you forgot there are only console peasants here?
    [SFV] Laura (Sakura, Cody?) [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Thanos and something else
  • AKIAKI R.E.L.A.X Joined: Posts: 913
    AKI wrote: »
    Sir, you have a gambling problem. You're not going to just STOP after one bad day/night. That's not how it works.

If youre talking to me, my 300 point drop was over the course of 4 days.

Have you considered playing with friends or partying up with competent player from previous matches?
    DMC3SE is the greatest video game in history - currently working on a PROJECT | UNI[st] Yuzuriha/Phonon | BBCF Izanami | TEKKEN Kasumi/Asuka | Rev.2 Jam | SFV Kolin | FAWK Marvel
    Uncle Jeff with the 2016 recap

-Oasis will be hitting the base game soon
    -Accommodations for multiple emotes, voice lines, and sprays through a selection wheel is on the way
    -One of the prototype heroes is being fleshed out with artwork and will likely make it into the game
    -A new map (standard game mode, probably 2CP/Payload imo) is being prepped for reveal
    -Additional maps/heroes are in very early prototype stages now as well
    -A "join team chat" option for grouped players is on the way
    -Public custom games will be available through a server browser
    -Oasis will be hitting the base game soon

First thing I did after reading this was to launch an update for the main game. Oddly enough, Oasis wasn't there for once.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    Oh, is everyone here actually on console? Because fuck console I can't play that. I'm virtually untouchable with pharah because nobody can aim for shit at me
    Sir, you have a gambling problem. You're not going to just STOP after one bad day/night. That's not how it works.

If youre talking to me, my 300 point drop was over the course of 4 days.

Have you considered playing with friends or partying up with competent player from previous matches?

Most of my boys pretty much dropped off the grid or fell too far behind in rank. There is maybe 5 people on my friends list that I can even queue up with.
    Oh, is everyone here actually on console? Because fuck console I can't play that. I'm virtually untouchable with pharah because nobody can aim for shit at me

There are a few PC players here including me, Eskills, Neesa, Cipher and TheGlow. Unfortunately I'm in EU so one of us would have a lot of input lag. And I also took a break from OW to go back to fighting games so I think I'm not gonna play comp for a while.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet

There are a few PC players here including me, Eskills, Neesa, Cipher and TheGlow. Unfortunately I'm in EU so one of us would have a lot of input lag. And I also took a break from OW to go back to fighting games so I think I'm not gonna play comp for a while.

Fair, I already have some lag spikes as is so perhaps we should stick to our servers.

If anyone else is within the 2000 rank give or take, hit me up.

Fair, I already have some lag spikes as is so perhaps we should stick to our servers.

You know that you can't play with someone 1000 SR out of your own rank right? That restriction tightens up to 500SR and Master+

You know that you can't play with someone 1000 SR out of your own rank right? That restriction tightens up to 500SR and Master+

I worded that poorly; I meant people who around around SR 2000. I'm sitting at about 2100 currently, topped at 2350 :(
    edited December 2016
    Overbuff reports for December 15 & 20 (Apex Finals/Winter Premier Qualifers and MLG Vegas/IEM Gyeonggi)
    Long text ahead
    Not much has really changed, even with the Sombra and Symmetra patches. Lucio/Ana/Rein are still obvious picks. Skipping over Mercy/Ana this time since we had a nice discussion on this recently, so let's go onto this month's community "heel hero": Roadhog. Out of all the OW channels I watch, I think every one of them has complained about the pig with most requesting his nerfs as a priority alongside Ana's. I was resistant to the idea at first, but I think he might need tweaking due to one really subtle thing that his design exploits the shit out of: effective combat range. His hook covers most of the space in which fights happen, supplemented by Lucio speed boosts and other tanks covering his advance. Roadhog is meant to get bodied at long range, but that doesn't happen in practical play because of flankers and Hanzo/Widowmaker being kind of weak. I think if Roadhog lost some range on hook and the hitbox was a bit tighter, his weakness would actually matter but he would still be Roadhog.

What gets me is, even with the meta being what it is, where the hell are the Hanzos, Widowmakers, Bastions, and Junkrats? Hanzo and Widowmaker should be shitting on these tanks from beyond their reach. Bastion and Junkrat can utterly fuck tanks with a Reinhardt shield. I understand that the properties of individual tanks allow for counter picks within the category, but this should by all means be open season for these characters. And, even beyond those heroes, Reaper/Pharah/Zenyatta should be doing much better against tanks than they are as of now. One cool thing I want to highlight is this match between FNatic and Misfits at Dreamhack Winter, courtesy of Lone Hawk:

3 DPS heroes!? Aren't Winston and Genji bad against tanks? Watching the footage, Misfits used this team to casually pick at FNatic until an opportunity to steal a 6v5 arose. This is 100% what I'm talking about. Quad tank should be losing hard to a simple poke battle. Tri tank with someone like Soldier is a bit harder to counter, but a lot of the ideas can still be applied in moderation.
  • BaronOBaronO Baka Mitai Joined: Posts: 500

MORE LIKE GAYCER AM I RIGHT?

CHEERS LOVE THE CALVARY'S QUEER.

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

PSN - TheBarrenO; CFN - BaronO
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,888

Why is this so funny?
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 4,198
    @just5moreminutes

imo 3tank + dps is the safest and most stable comp. I feel like that's the only reason it gets played the most.

Triple dps + 1 tank brings more risk, more chances of screwing up and you're punished more heavily being out of position. Same with picking hanzo/widow cause you're missing a body during team fights contesting a point.
    I do believe tat I r teh King.
  • PterodactylPterodactyl drenched in sauce Joined: Posts: 7,227
    Overbuff reports for December 15 & 20 (Apex Finals/Winter Premier Qualifers and MLG Vegas/IEM Gyeonggi)
    Long text ahead
    Not much has really changed, even with the Sombra and Symmetra patches. Lucio/Ana/Rein are still obvious picks. Skipping over Mercy/Ana this time since we had a nice discussion on this recently, so let's go onto this month's community "heel hero": Roadhog. Out of all the OW channels I watch, I think every one of them has complained about the pig with most requesting his nerfs as a priority alongside Ana's. I was resistant to the idea at first, but I think he might need tweaking due to one really subtle thing that his design exploits the shit out of: effective combat range. His hook covers most of the space in which fights happen, supplemented by Lucio speed boosts and other tanks covering his advance. Roadhog is meant to get bodied at long range, but that doesn't happen in practical play because of flankers and Hanzo/Widowmaker being kind of weak. I think if Roadhog lost some range on hook and the hitbox was a bit tighter, his weakness would actually matter but he would still be Roadhog.

What gets me is, even with the meta being what it is, where the hell are the Hanzos, Widowmakers, Bastions, and Junkrats? Hanzo and Widowmaker should be shitting on these tanks from beyond their reach. Bastion and Junkrat can utterly fuck tanks with a Reinhardt shield. I understand that the properties of individual tanks allow for counter picks within the category, but this should by all means be open season for these characters. And, even beyond those heroes, Reaper/Pharah/Zenyatta should be doing much better against tanks than they are as of now. One cool thing I want to highlight is this match between FNatic and Misfits at Dreamhack Winter, courtesy of Lone Hawk:

3 DPS heroes!? Aren't Winston and Genji bad against tanks? Watching the footage, Misfits used this team to casually pick at FNatic until an opportunity to steal a 6v5 arose. This is 100% what I'm talking about. Quad tank should be losing hard to a simple poke battle. Tri tank with someone like Soldier is a bit harder to counter, but a lot of the ideas can still be applied in moderation.

Roadhog is fine.

They better not touch my sweet angel, he's done nothing wrong.
    spread'em
    Triple DPS is asking for the other guys to go Winston/Roadhog and dunk on your entire team.

I also got Rapid Discord earlier.
  • chopperbyrnechopperbyrne Joined: Posts: 1,250
    Putting them into tier lists based on usage is odd.
    celticthrowdown.com
    PSN - Leto_II_of_Dune
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,897
    The reason why you can't go Hanzo and Widow against tripple tank, is that it's tripple tank.
    They could switch D.Va for Winston (while D.Va already is anti-sniper) and he would counter 2 heroes at once.
    Bastion also doesn't work because of two things. First D.Va's defence matrix can negate him,allowing Roadhog to hook him or even Reinhardt to charge him into the next wall and Bastion can't do shit to stop this since he just sits there and gets laughed at by D.Va.
    Junkrat might work, but then they could just get a Zarya and make Junkrat work for the enemy team.

They aren't options because triple tank has to many ways to shut them down .

You could also say they could go Pharah, but then one of the supports will go either Soldier or McCree and Pharah would rain from above.

If you look at how triple tank can be build up and what counters the tanks have to the defence heroes, you will realise that they aren't good picks against a triple tank team.
    There can never be enough Waifus and I can never have enough of them!!!
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Guilty Gear: Elphe, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
    I used to be rather wary of Bastions as D.Va before realizing I could DM while boosting at him and mow him down. Surprisingly, you don't lose that much health doing so.
  • SkullboySkullboy Drinking With Skeletons. Joined: Posts: 12,472
    Junkrat is slowly but surely becoming my favorite character.

"Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,077
    lol I just learned Tracer is a lesbian?

I dunno why, but I find that funny for some reason.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file