Blizzard Overwatch

Comments

• OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 9,763
    Tired as fuck of being matched only with Spaniards that don't speak nor understand a single word of English. I'm so much tempted to start playing on NA servers...
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Cap Marvel/Thanos (Time)
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,677
    Just got this the other day. My new go to game since I raged from MOBAs.
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
    Tired as fuck of being matched only with Spaniards that don't speak nor understand a single word of English. I'm so much tempted to start playing on NA servers...

so you queue outside your region and get mad when they dont speak your language

is that what youre telling me?
    CRYING
    Jack_Frost wrote: »

Or maybe I'm EU.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,290

He's French so he must be playing on the Euro servers and keep getting paired with Spaniards.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger

Or maybe I'm EU.

learn your language bitch
    CRYING

Or maybe I'm EU.

learn your language bitch

'kay, guess I'll speak European next time then.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    never in my life seen someone speak french in a video game chat

always spanish

learn ya language

dont bring yo high ping to my country
    CRYING
    I speak 4 languages but Spanish ain't one of them. Also the ping with East Coast is reasonable. I'll just enjoy the salt of my opponents when I sleep dart them through walls.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    I speak 4 languages but Spanish ain't one of them. Also the ping with East Coast is reasonable. I'll just enjoy the salt of my opponents when I sleep dart them through walls.

you must get a lot of pussy, damn
    CRYING
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,896
    I used to see a lot of German in counter strike source. Only time I've heard French from other players was when I was playing Destiny.

ANOTHER ONE
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

you must get a lot of pussy, damn

You just need French for that.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • Holy KnightHoly Knight Above the Heavens Joined: Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Strive for perfection, stand for excellence.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,937
    edited March 7

HOLY SHIT
    Lemme break these changes down:
    • Ana: Her healing will still be ridiculous, but hopefully the damage nerf to her gun will make hitscan DPS heroes slightly more worthwhile. To be fair, Soldier/McCree/Widow/Bastion appear on most serious teams already so it's not a big deal. The Biotic Grenade nerfs, however, are pretty big. Much of Ana's 1v1 threat came from Biotic Grenade. 2 shots + BG did 220 damage, aka enough to squash frailer heroes who were close enough to easily hit with the primary fire or after a sleep dart. Now Ana will need a 3rd shot just to hit 210 damage, which gives characters attempting to fight her just a bit more time to secure kills.
    • Junkrat: While it's small, the fact that Junkrat can't take damage from his own explosions makes him less vulnerable at close range. You can also instant detonate a Rip-Tire now, as before the tire would kill Junkrat too.
    • Orisa: The magazine nerf makes sense, as most people felt that her reload wasn't much of a weakness when she could fire for several seconds straight. Her damage was also turned out more reliable than Blizzard intended it seems, so they toned down her ult charge rate.
    • Sombra: No idea what the original distance for the sound was, but making her stealth exit quieter should help a lot. The translocator buff might not really matter, as most Sombras only feel stuck when they want to place a new one before the old one expires. EDIT: 15m is max hack range, so if you're too far to hack they won't hear you. Just unstealth a small distance away and walk up with her quiet walk sound to hack.
    • Winston: This will let Winston keep his barrier out more often, which helps him in longer fights.
    • Zenyatta: JESUS FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS. The alt-fire buff is nice but iirc most Zenyattas I've heard from are more annoyed with the travel time of an alt-fire than the recovery. The Discord change, however, is a massive "fuck you" to Reinhardt and may turn Zenyatta dive comps into a hard counter. What I wonder is if Zarya's projected barrier will still remove Discord now that he can target a shielded hero anyway.

If these changes hit live, expect a lot more dive comp (particularly Genji/Tracer/Winston/Zenyatta with a support and 3rd DPS) and less Reinhardt/Ana.
    The Ana DPS nerf was warranted because as I said it made no sense. Nade change seems pretty stupid though, they made her only means of self healing useless and did nothing about the anti-heal. As always Blizzard sees the things upside down. I'm lucky I didn't buy her golden gun because I knew they were gonna nerf her to shit.
    Zen buff is dumb AF lol. They seem to want him to be a hard counter to the multi barrier teams that might come after Orisa hits live.
    But 4s CD translocator and unhearable unstealth? LET'S GO
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 4,006
    edited March 7
    That Zen buff, praise be to dive comps Kreygasm.

And Ana will be fine even with the nerfs.
    I do believe tat I r teh King.
    50hp every 10s as her only source of self heal? meh. If the burst healing was the issue they could've made the nade still give 100hp to her while giving only 50 to her allies.
    I guess they don't want her to be a solo healer anymore but it's a bit overkill.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,116 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Idk maybe they should give her some more mobility and increase her dmg for headshots only like the other snipers. Dumbass game lol.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Rip Ana
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    Zen can't heal himself either. And your not playing solo healer at higher levels anyway.

Rip Ana cause she was finally taken down to everyone else's level?

She still has the best healing and nade didn't need to heal 100, do damage and stop healing. It isn't overkill at all. She's been the best support for too long.
  • VhoziteVhozite Booty Worshipping Hedonist Joined: Posts: 3,336
    edited March 7
    Yeah but isn't like 3/4 of Zen's health shields?
    All those Ana nerfs and they still didn't actually fix the problem with Biotic Grenade lol.

I fuck with that Zen buff tho lets goooo
    edited March 7
    I think they made it weaker so it can keep the no healing debuff.

I think it'd be crap if they took the debuff away or made it weaker.

Zen change may be rough for Winston.
  • TheMaidenMashaTheMaidenMasha Joined: Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    reading this is funny I havent really had any problems with Ana at all. Dva, Pharah, and Soldier always make quick work of her.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,667
    Does discording an enemy rein mean more damage to his shield?
    reading this is funny I havent really had any problems with Ana at all. Dva, Pharah, and Soldier always make quick work of her.

giphy.gif
    edited March 7
    Eskills wrote: »
    Zen can't heal himself either. And your not playing solo healer at higher levels anyway.

Rip Ana cause she was finally taken down to everyone else's level?

She still has the best healing and nade didn't need to heal 100, do damage and stop healing. It isn't overkill at all. She's been the best support for too long.

As someone stated, Zen is mostly shield health, which means he can get to cover and heal. Mercy and Lucio also have self heal in a similar way. Assuming she can escape the flanker she won't have any way to recover that health by herself.
    Ana solo healing is not that uncommon at higher levels (Gale does it pretty often), although there are usually off healers or heroes with self heal on her side.
    She's basically gone from best soloQ healer to the most team reliant healer in the game.

If these changes go live I don't think I'll play healer anymore except maybe Lucio. I'd rather go Sombra/Soldier than play Mercy or Zen.
    Does discording an enemy rein mean more damage to his shield?

Nope, discord applies only to target. But this means that the enemy members will be put under constant pressure to stay in position if they don't wanna get rekt
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,819
    I don't get this.
    "This Soldier/McCree is raping us, better switch to Pharah!"
    Pharah keeps getting shot down....... logic?
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Tekken: When's Jun? , Asuka
    Guilty Gear: Ramlethal, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
    edited March 7
    Like I said solo healer is rare and two of em' is better than one. Her self heal change is irrelevant when paired with another support.

None of the other supports have sleep dart for flankers.

Obligatory blah solo q blah.

As long as she retains the best healing, nade debuff, and her ult she'll continue to be the best support in the game.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,937
    Ana is fine. Having a super limited self heal and poor mobility are actual weaknesses. Now, even if Mercy has a lower base heal rate (and is overall less dynamic) her strengths relative to Ana can justify playing her.
  • VhoziteVhozite Booty Worshipping Hedonist Joined: Posts: 3,336
    I love when people with no mics (or even better who do have them and just stay quiet) spam thanks when we lose like they were carrying.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,290
    I had to tell a Bastion to stop being a bitch in a game I had in Hanamura. The asshole kept himself in a corner away from the gate and not providing repressive fire. Shit like this makes me wish I could vote to get someone kicked.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,560
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Idk maybe they should give her some more mobility and increase her dmg for headshots only like the other snipers. Dumbass game lol.

Fucking this. If they're going to nerf her primary damage, at least grant her extra damage on headshots as some form of compensation? I mean while playing as the world's best sniper, I can only get body shot damage?

As for the grenade nerf, my sole issue is her self-healing capability and overall survivability. She already can't move for shit and has less mobility than Mercy (that's if Mercy has teammates around) and Lucio. Zen and Symmetra can regain 50HP of shields while Ana has to sacrifice a grenade to heal herself.

I'm still going to use her, though I'm really not feeling the damage nerf, but I can always switch back to Mercy and Zen.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,896
    Those Ana changes are gonna hurt her big time. Also in response to somebody about Zen changes, even if Zarya bubble doesn't purge discord anymore, it won't really matter. The fact that it clears discord has always been redundant in the first place. It takes the discord off during a situation where you can't take damage, and Zen will usually just replace it after the bubble is gone anyway.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
    Pro comps were already starting to go to Mercy Lucio as is, this only bolsters that.
    edited March 7
    What pro comps are you talking about? Because sure as hell Mercy did not replace Ana in tournaments yet.

Also:
    e2bWEjP.png
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Pro comps were already starting to go to Mercy Lucio as is, this only bolsters that.

Fuckin' where and when?
    Eskills wrote: »
    jae hoon wrote: »

Fuckin' where and when?

Last few weeks, Ster was going over the last few weeks of tournies in his stream talking about the rise of Mercy with the changes.
    He was probably exaggerating. I mean she would still be rising if she went from 2% to 5% :rofl:

btw I tried Ana on PTR. She's still playable (more than D.va after the nerfs anyway), but god do I have to hug those hacked health packs and hope that my Zen remembers to heal me.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,874
    Just going to wait until all these changes go live before playing comp or OW in general again.
    Boobologist Ph.D