Blizzard Overwatch

Comments

• Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,821
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Honestly I am not down for the banning of one tricks, they exist in MOBA's as well and yes it is frustrating but they really are not doing anything wrong. It gets to be a pretty damn blurry line you cross when you do that, especially for the reason Blizzard is giving.

I am also down for getting rid of MMR entirely in an FPS, it is a bullshit concept and SBMM is a fucking cancer. Blizzard also made a FPS that you are supposed to use teamwork and teams with but punishes you in ranked for doing so, the whole system is backwards.

What MOBA allows you to change characters during the match and are any of those MOBA non free to play?
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,717 mod
    edited November 14
    MOBAs have a role queue system they aren't comparable. You can one trick in a MOBA, you can always queue into the role you want.

I play top lane, and I'll never have to play anything else because the queue system won't put me elsewhere alongside our stack.
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri, Menat
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,083
    What will solve this? Forever?

Remove matchmaking for comp. Like Trials in Destiny, you start searches after you assemble your team. If that's a problem, just remember all the attack Torbs ruining your day.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
    edited November 14
    Add a fucking role preference, what do you mean remove matchmaking. It isn't hard to structure your matchmaker without restricting people from every role. At that point though, you have to let people know that yeah, you queuing for DPS without a secondary preference will make you wait longer.

Jeff also made a suggestion about a party finder, which would be great but still doesn't fix non-6 stack team synergy. You'd need a dominant stack to be able to fill in, so no less than 4 to assure your majority can fill in the gaps for your 2 solo queue players.

There's a larger majority of non-dumbdumb players who will use that system effectively compared to the few who would preference support and pick a DPS.

One-tricking works in an environment where you can streamline your role, and when the game isn't dice rolling your queue, one tricking is A-Okay. It doesn't work now because you can't say "I want to play X and only ever play X" to the game, and when there are multiple people that do that in a single game, you get a team with absolutely terrible synergy.

I'd be less mad if every one trick I've met hasn't been a stuck up cunt.

Just for an example, we recently met a Junkrat one-trick, we had all locked in and the current comp was a triple DPS without a tank. He locked Junkrat, we were running Genji/Tracer/Widow/Junk without a tank. Considering he was last to lock, I asked him to play any tank, he just said through voice "we win this me on this or not at all." and then muted us for the rest of the game. We later matched up with him again with him on the other team and full held Hollywood and instantly took the attack because he and his duo partner had fucked up yet another team comp. Imagine defending these kind of people in a competitive mode. Lol.

All you can do is throw your reports, press the mute, and hope you can 5v6.

To add more thoughts about what I'm saying -

I'll never play a hero I dislike, or don't have fun with. I won't touch Ana or Mercy because I dislike them, and me not enjoying a hero coincides with me not being that great with them.

So being purposely linear with your hero pool for your own enjoyment is fine and dandy to me. I have friends who main Mercy/Ana to facilitate my inability to main heal(But when Moira drops I'll have a main healer option). But if you're going to say you only enjoy X character out of Overwatch's entire roster and refuse to play anything else, you better be ready for every team you queue into to report you for poor teamwork and get banned. I queue with people who play from a pool of like 3/4 heroes as their strong picks. Someone above said they only play Rein and Mercy. Nice, you can fill two roles with your hero pool, you won't ever be a detriment to a team. Not everyone is a flex player, and doesn't have to be. But if you're going to defend the type of person who won't switch off of a singular hero when asked by a team, or the type of person who will throw if you take their chosen hero or sometimes just leave the game, then fuck you.
    Post edited by Froztey on
    YouTube
    Twitch
    Role selection is predicated on the idea that there is a predetermined meta to composition, which will never be the case in a game like this. It will kill experimentation and make the game extremely route. Who sets the role composition? Jeff? Some top 500 player who I don't give a damn about? Will it be three 2's?

People ready to let some phantom overseer make major decisions for them, because they rather trust their precious rank points to the safest possible bet than take the risks that come with freedom.

I'll deal with no mic, never shielding, one trick Reins for ten matches straight than think my wanting to win should override my freedom to choose who I want whenever I want during a match.

Before I leave this absurd convo to rest, here's the fucked up shit: I don't even one trick like that. I main Dva since nobody minds the pick most of the time, but I flex in clutch situations to fill a role or counter an issue. I have complained about people who make nonsense decisions in Overwatch.

But as it turns out, I'm principled. And losing in a game don't compromise that.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
    edited November 14
    Role preference, not lock-in. Your comps should always have at least one of each role to facilitate any form of kooky composition you want.
    I don't even one trick like that. I main Dva since nobody minds the pick most of the time, but I flex in clutch situations

Then you aren't a one-trick, you just main D.Va. There's nothing wrong with that.
    YouTube
    Twitch
    I meant that I don't one trick. I was never arguing from the one trick perspective nor for them.

Anyway so... let's say we wanna rock 4 tanks, a healer, and a Hanzo. The role preference would allow this? Same for 3 support, 3 dps. Or fuck it - all dps.

Would that system allow it?

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,510
    Role preferencing instead of outright role locks would go a long way. Blizzard could use it as a starting point.

They could also overhaul the game to facilitate better teams. Make it you must play 2-2-2 for example and you queue damage, tank or support. You could flex within your role but you'd be stuck playing one of those.
    edited November 14
    Would this system allow what I described in my last post; yes or no? I'm not talking about 'flexing within a role'.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,510
    The overhaul wouldn't. It would reduce variation in comps but that in turn could help balance.

Role preferencing you would just put your hand up for certain roles and the game would make sure it had a mix. In the game anyone could play anything. It would just be a starting point.
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    The overhaul wouldn't. It would-

Nah that's a wrap, I'm gud. I ain't never heard of some shit like this and from gamers of all groups. If Bungie 10yrs ago said something that even rhymed with, "You could get banned for not using BR in team slayer," that would have been a fucking scandal. Even if 99% of the community agreed that BR was meta, how the fuck do you entertain banning somebody for a pick?

Nah, I'm straight. I'll say this much, it doesn't even cross my mind to throw a game. So if somebody want me banned for who I pick, Blizzard be ready with that full launch price refund. A reworded ToS will not protect them from blocking players who are using the game functionally ethical and in good faith. There is no legal precedent for 'picking meta'.

Bitch made Overwatch community.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 9,875
    edited November 14
    Froztey wrote: »
    But if you're going to say you only enjoy X character out of Overwatch's entire roster and refuse to play anything else, you better be ready for every team you queue into to report you for poor teamwork and get banned.

W28Bnq6.png
    You better learn to read first instead of pulling things out of your ass. Hopefully Blizzard will start one day banning people for false reports.

About role preference queueing, while it might help having an embryo of a balanced team and avoiding nonsense like teams with 4 healer or 4 dps mains, there are some issues about it you have to consider first:
    - the game itself is not organized into categories like dps/tank/healer (which come from mobas) but in offense/defense/tank/support. You'll therefore have to decide which heroes are dps, which are tanks and which are supports. It's easy enough for Pharah or Genji, but what about Roadhog, Sombra or Symmetra? If you don't decide, people who play Symmetra could just queue into the support slot in a totally legit fashion.
    - while 2/2/2 is often considered as the most balanced comp in the game, the history of Overwatch have seen other kind of comps as being totally viable. One of the most played comps in the recent pro meta was a 3 dps/2 healers/1 tank comp. Triple or quad tank has been a thing for the entire S3 and a lot of people think that Moira would make it viable again. Solo heals Mercy or triple support with Symm are also more viable than what some people think. Some people suggest a system with 1/1/1/3 slots, where the last 3 slots are "flex" slots that can be used to play whatever hero, which would be better than a 2/2/2 one but raises its own issues too.
    - queueing for a role doesn't guarantee you that people are able to play the heroes that are required in a specific situation. If your dps slots are taken by a Junkrat and a Reaper main and you need a hitscan you're probably fucked. The skillsets required to play heroes within dps/tank/healer category are not the same and so is their viability.
    - the system won't prevent anybody from queueing into roles they aren't good at. Say I'm a Mercy main and I don't want to play Mercy but start practicing Widow: I'll just queue into a dps slot and likely perform really bad on that hero, yet I would be doing a totally legit thing according to the system. Some people might just abuse the system that way to troll his teammates.
    - role queueing comes at the expense of dramatically longer queue times. When the system was introduced in LoL, queue times for the higher ranks went up to 15-30 minutes. A GM player in OW currently doesn't have to wait more than 5 minutes to find a game. Add to that that OW is fast paced and that its matches last in average considerably less than a LoL game (10-15mins vs 40+mins) and you will see the problem. If the queues are too long, people would end up choosing any preference or the flex slot just to be able to get into any game, which would set us back to the beginning.
    Also, longer queue times bear with them higher expectations. Currently you might have bad comps, but you don't care that much because you can just launch the MM and get a new game in a minute or slightly more. But what if you have to wait 30 minutes only to get 3 Torb mains vs a balanced team, or a match with a leaver? It would have to be almost perfect to justify such long queue times, and of course it will never be.

If you don't tackle the points above (and probably many more), role queueing would end up either not solving any issue or making things worse.
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Cap Marvel/Thanos (Time)
  • DillyBeeWilliamsDillyBeeWilliams Joined: Posts: 145
    edited November 14
    The problem with Overwatch is twofold:

- People
    - Other people.

There's actually very little they can do to change the fact that shit happens. So they have all these crazy bans for fucking playing a character? Spamming voice lines? Saying bad words like you can't be muted?

The community takes itself and the game too seriously.

I've been chat banned a dozen times in this game so far, and just for basic shit. Not even shit talking or swearing. Telling people to do common sense things (like when a guy refuses to stay on the point or guard a location, you call him out, instead of just accepting it or putting you on mute, he reports you for communications). Then I have to play comp without the ability to communicate AT ALL, fucking over my teammates, all because some fucking idiot couldn't just mute me or accept he fucked up. Chat bans shouldn't exist in this game. If you can report somebody, you can mute them, simple as that.

My biggest gripe is the medal system. People seem to gravitate to that HARD, especially with character roles. I had to give up on playing Sombra because too many idiots would complain that I didn't have gold damage/kills, because that is apparently all that matters as a DPS. Hacking health kits and important members of their team like Rein or D.Va or Mercy? Useless, because I didn't do max damage like Pharah.

But if you're going to say you only enjoy X character out of Overwatch's entire roster and refuse to play anything else, you better be ready for every team you queue into to report you for poor teamwork and get banned.

W28Bnq6.png
    You better learn to read first instead of pulling things out of your ass. Hopefully Blizzard will start one day banning people for false reports.

Gonna stop you right there because there's a stark difference between picking an unoptimal hero within a role and outright picking one hero repeatedly even though that role isn't needed.

Blizzard have already banned one tricks on these grounds, stop trying to justify you ruining peoples games in the name of "muh main!!"
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,144
    Theory system: The game looks at your top 3 heroes for the season (given that none of them are 0 hours) and decides if you’re a tank/healer player by the largest segment of time spent. Some examples:
    *Number after the hero is a relative amount of hours, DPS is anyone not considered a healer/tank
    - Mercy 5/Genji 2/Hanzo 1 = Healer
    - Soldier 3/Ana 2/McCree 1 = DPS
    - Hanzo 5/Reinhardt 4/Orisa 3 = Tank
    - Roadhog 4/Junkrat 2/Zenyatta 1 = Tank
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
    edited November 14

W28Bnq6.png

Gonna stop you right there because there's a stark difference between picking an unoptimal hero within a role and outright picking one hero repeatedly even though that role isn't needed.

Blizzard have already banned one tricks on these grounds, stop trying to justify you ruining peoples games in the name of "muh main!!"

af92p1Y.png
    Frosty I like you but you literally have no idea of what actually happened with those one tricks and you should probably stop talking if you don't want to look even more stupid.
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Theory system: The game looks at your top 3 heroes for the season (given that none of them are 0 hours) and decides if you’re a tank/healer player by the largest segment of time spent. Some examples:
    *Number after the hero is a relative amount of hours, DPS is anyone not considered a healer/tank
    - Mercy 5/Genji 2/Hanzo 1 = Healer
    - Soldier 3/Ana 2/McCree 1 = DPS
    - Hanzo 5/Reinhardt 4/Orisa 3 = Tank
    - Roadhog 4/Junkrat 2/Zenyatta 1 = Tank

This is very dumb. Many people in last two seasons ended up having a lot of hours on Mercy even if they aren't healer mains just because they were filling and she's a required hero to win. People could end up abusing this system by systematically not playing specific heroes so that they will be considered mains of other things.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • delete_medelete_me Joined: Posts: 260
    Are there any plans for Competitive Points outside of using them to buy golden weapons?

I'm sitting on 6000 at the moment but I already have four golden weapons for my favorite characters so I'm thinking of just saving them if at some point we get, I dunno, a golden piece of poo that pops up after you die instead.
    Frosty I like you but you literally have no idea of what actually happened with those one tricks and you should probably stop talking if you don't want to look even more stupid.

Neither do you by the sounds of it.

Their "disruptive play" and reasons for their ban correlate to their one-trick pick.

Refusal to switch into other roles when theirs isn't needed, throwing when their one-trick pick is taken by someone else, being a cunt in chat demanding that the team work around them. You aren't going to get banned for picking an unoptimal hero, nobody is going to ban you for picking Sombra, Symmetra or Torbjorn when you want them. But refusing to cooperate with your team is bannable, and as such - picking roles that aren't required/being a detriment to your team through your stubborn pick - is going to get you jack-hammered into the ground.

If the players in question weren't "one-tricking" their accounts wouldn't have been suspended.

You really want to hit me with that I don't know what I'm talking about when half of the shit Blizzard have thrown back about this has been vague as fuck? Fuck outta here.
    YouTube
    Twitch
    Okay, I'll try to explain the situation again as simply as possible.

Overwatch is a game with millions of active players. As such, you might expect a very high amount of people reporting stuff all the time. The customer service clearly doesn't have the time to go through each one of those reports to see if the user deserves a ban.

How can they determine who they should take actions against first? It's simple: they have a threshold in the number of reports (approx. 100) after which they'll take automatic action against the account that cumulated them against it.
    This system hasn't been made public for obvious reasons, but people managed to test and verify its existence themselves.
    All of these automatic bans fall under the same generic category, which is "disruptive gameplay" (you can't be more vague than that - even a dude who was banned for naming his account "GayCowboy" got "disruptive gameplay" as the reason for his ban...)

Now, there were two Torb one tricks that got banned recently.
    The first one was Xul, a diamond/master player who got a 48hrs ban (or even longer, can't remember). It turns out that the player wasn't just one tricking Torb,
    but he was legit throwing games by being AFK in spawn when people picked his hero. These are literal cases of griefing mentioned within the report description and his ban was therefore totally justified.
    Then we have Fuey500, a GM Torb main and streamer. The guy tries REALLY hard on his hero and you can see it both by his streams and by the fact he hit top 500 every season; he's always in voice chat (even when people mainly use it to flame him) and he has the most positive and non toxic behavior you could see from an OW player. His ban lasted 24hrs and the customer service didn't want to give any reason for it.
    After making another post on Reddit and on Blizz forums, Blizzard ended up conceding that they would investigate his ban further.
    It is worth mentioning that Stevo (a Symm main and streamer) got issued twice with the same kind of ban recently - both times for "disruptive gameplay" - and that he got the 2nd one overturned after insisting a lot with the customer service.
    Basically, Fuey's only fault is that he has been too nice with Blizzard CS at the beginning and took what the Guild Master said for official Blizzard statements, when he was just an employee copy-pasting premade replies and there hasn't been any actual in-depth verification of those reports.

tl;dr "disruptive gameplay" bans are total bullshit, they aren't banning anyone for one tricking and they don't consider one tricking as poor teamwork.
    Now, you can keep raging about one tricks and eventually get banned for abusive chat and poor teamwork if you do those things in game, or simply accept that one tricking is a legit way to play the game and that if you're losing with one tricks you and the other teammates were probably playing like trash too.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    One tricking is a self-corrective system; a Gold one trick and Gold flex still have the same rank. If their win rate is that badly handicapped by their hero, they’ll move into a rank where that playstyle is comparable to standard play.

Game should be better balanced to make 2 tanks, 2 healers less significantly optimal. Probably by providing more cover/health packs on the maps.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,727

Their "disruptive play" and reasons for their ban correlate to their one-trick pick.

Is this kind of stupid mentality that will in the end lead to that report system to be a complete failure :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    When do one trick Reinhardt/Tracer/Lucio players get banned?
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,880
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    When do one trick Reinhardt/Tracer/Lucio players get banned?

I'd imagine when you get Reins that don't know how to put their shield up, and Lucio players that don't know how to switch to healing. And yes, those people still exist.
    edited November 14
    Yeah, they're still a problem however there's a big lack of those type of one tricks you see highlighted because their choice of one trick isn't incredibly niche.

It's not a one-fits-all case, some heroes can fit into any comp and supports/tanks are far more needed and will almost never be asked to switch due to them filling a role that many people can't or just won't play.

I.e Mercy mains, and the issues that arise at higher ELO due to the high amount of them.
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • NeesaNeesa Ric Flair drip go WOOO on a bitch. Joined: Posts: 7,135
    I've been considered a 1-Trick Mercy, despite having almost 1/2 my other hours on Ana then DVa, Mei and Zarya. I only defaulted to Mercy because she's my strongest hero, but I can flex on DPS and Tank if need be. I didn't want to get stuck in a pocket that if someone with a faster PC picks Mercy, I'm just like, well fuck. I normally look at people's profiles, especially if I see if they have a lot of hours on Mercy and let them have it, even if I feel like I'd probably be the better healer. That's probably my ego talking, but, whatever. Nevertheless, there's nothing wrong with having something you play proficiently for the greater good of team. It's why I stopped saying anything about attack Sym/Torb, Hanzo/Widow/Genji mains, cause some times they can put in work. I've gotten destroyed in Masters games because the Torb was able to set up on the payload or behind the point with a Rein or Orisa and we couldn't stabilize. Even on payload maps, get dicked on by the Rein/Orisa/Torb/Bastion/Junkrat/Mercy comps cause shields for days and just so much damage that my is scrambling how to handle them.

My issues are when things are clearly not working and everyone is too stubborn to accept that, "Okay, maybe my contribution to get the first point isn't working on this part of the map." And when people nicely ask and the person retorts with some passive-aggressive BS, they tilt some people on the team and it's just a downhill battle that the enemy capitalizes on. I've won matches because the other team is too busy arguing in all chat with with attack Torb or their Michael J. Fox Widow. Instead of giving people space to breathe to even attempt to try shit, they're tilting at the gate. Or instead of seeing what they are doing wrong themselves, they're quick the put the blame on someone else.

I've gotten blamed for losses as Mei and even as Mercy. Saying I had poor positioning, which I might've. But a lot of times, I'm getting flanked and calling for help and no one turns around. Then I get hit with the "mercy???" in chat like, "How about you look at the fucking kill feed and notice OH, MERCY GOT KILLED BY THE TRACER/GENJI SHE'S BEEN CALLING OUT."

Or if I'm playing Mei, I put my wall up when a Hog is trying to throw out his hook, but our Rein's shield is about to crack and I see the Mercy is trying to fly back to safety so she can regen her health. But, "MEI WTF??????"

Heaven forbid I have more game awareness from playing Mercy so much, but, damn dude...

"At the very least, Ana means that that one guy who runs Widowmaker and only Widowmaker can now play support." - d3v
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
    Yeah, people who main off meta heroes are not just fighting against the enemy team, they are often fighting against their own team as well. I watch off meta streams often and the amount of hate they receive before the match even started is baffling.
    I'm pretty sure many people who play Symm or Torb would even have higher winrates if their team didn't start tilting and throwing at the hero select screen.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • NeesaNeesa Ric Flair drip go WOOO on a bitch. Joined: Posts: 7,135
    Yeah, people who main off meta heroes are not just fighting against the enemy team, they are often fighting against their own team as well. I watch off meta streams often and the amount of hate they receive before the match even started is baffling.
    I'm pretty sure many people who play Symm or Torb would even have higher winrates if their team didn't start tilting and throwing at the hero select screen.

Pretty much. I mean, I can get kinda tight when I see that shit, but I keep my comments to myself and just wait and see. If they can set up or do some crazy shit, then, go right ahead. Attack Sym that shit with some baller ass TP behind the point. Otherwise, it's like, "Mmm..."
    "At the very least, Ana means that that one guy who runs Widowmaker and only Widowmaker can now play support." - d3v
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
    I love Sym on attack and KotH but I never pick her exclusively because it'll look like I'm not taking the game seriously. She's actually very good to push with and her full charge orb is probably the most underrated shot in the game.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,727
    It sounds to me that as like i said before, all the problems come from the fact that most of you are playing with randoms.
    So now, Blizzard is trying to "fix" that with some nebulous shit that people are abusing to try to police how other play their game when is not of their liking.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,926
    Problem is they indirectly punish you for playing comp with a group. Like I said at more than 4 players queue times get fucking ridiculous, and the match pool gets small enough to only be a handful. You play against a premade group that is clearly flat out better than yours, you will be forced to keep playing against them
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
    Blizzard seems all over the place when it comes to grouping up in comp. On one hand, they allow you to do it for comp in the first place and have a whole bunch of rules in place to prevent groups from outpacing solo queuers. On the other hand, you have the extra XP gain from grouping.

I strongly feel, if Blizzard wants to replicate an "eSports" feel for competitive, we need some more systems in the game to encourage people to find and form regular groups to play with. Solo queue is not, and never will be, an adequate substitute for organized play.
  • SkullboySkullboy On Days Like This... Joined: Posts: 12,385

W28Bnq6.png

"Ruining people's games", lol stop.

I bought the game, I'll play it however the fuck I feel like thank you very much. If you care that much about the competitive aspect and yet solo-queue with niggas you KNOW you have no synergy with, you've no one to blame but yourself.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    Skullboy wrote: »
    I bought the game

Everyone else in the world was just handed a copy for free then I suppose.
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,882
    He didn't say that.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 4,083
    I see there are still masochists playing solo que, bitching about it and Blizz fucks shit up worse listening to said bitching. :rofl:

Overwatch would be in a much better place if they stopped trying to please EVERYONE.

Also really don't think full on 5 stacks should've stay for comp. Duo or triple only would make it a lot healthier imo.
    I do believe tat I r teh King.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,026 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Or just get rid of SR all together and let people play together in an organized environment without being penalized for it. COD of all games figured that out years ago that is why you have a normal que and a que where you are guaranteed to not get any parties not even a 2 stack.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    He didn't say that.

Point was that we obviously know his game was bought. Telling us that like some of us were given free copies
    CRYING

W28Bnq6.png

"Ruining people's games", lol stop.

I bought the game, I'll play it however the fuck I feel like thank you very much. If you care that much about the competitive aspect and yet solo-queue with niggas you KNOW you have no synergy with, you've no one to blame but yourself.

Next time someone doesn't heal you remember that they bought the game and can play how they want

CRYING
  • SkullboySkullboy On Days Like This... Joined: Posts: 12,385
    edited November 15
    Next time someone doesn't heal me I'm not gonna come here to bitch and moan as if everyone else in the world has a problem.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    Next time someone doesn't heal me I'm not gonna come here to bitch and moan as if everyone else in the world has a problem.

What are you gonna do then? Bitch and moan in game? Stop playing?
    CRYING