FightCade 3S (GGPO killer)

1235»

Comments

• KwyjiboKwyjibo Joined: Posts: 476
    Halberdius wrote: »
    Kwyjibo wrote: »
    People argue a lot and it's just bad. Some people are ok. Like 1%
    That's just what happens when everyone can sit in a lobby and chat. I find it to be pretty entertaining myself.

Well they just call each other scrubs all day.. Or argue. But to each his own. You find it entertaining so maybe others will too. Its still good. Just a persons taste. Fight cade brings 3s to pc so its good.
    idk after a stint with QL and then MOBAs, trolls and trash-talkers don't really bother me anymore. That peachez guy is definitely a troll, but OE on XBL has probably the biggest troll in 3S history. Unless Mr Peachez is also UFC Gym :o
  • FalzziFalzzi Too weird to live, too rare to die Joined: Posts: 167

You do know theres an built-in ignore function right? I don't get how the lobby chat could ruin the experience.. you can ignore whoever you choose with a single click.
    "Finland?!?!? Is that even a real place?!?"
    -John D. Rockufera
    I see 3rd strike as moving form of meditation. When you're sparring or drilling techniques, you can't think of anything else.
  • jsweyjswey swgg Joined: Posts: 388
    edited March 2015

does peaches even play the game? he never accepts my challenges just sits in the lobby dropping n bombs.

Also someone told me about disabling aero on the windows 7 theme (after telling me how much I suck, how hard I lag the game, how im the worst player on fightcade etc) and this really helps. I had some wacky ass theme. Once you switch to the default mode the game runs much smoother.
    Post edited by jswey on
    "fuck that "he made money so you can't hate" bullshit. So tired of dumbfucks apologizing for shit because it makes money. You know what else made a whole bunch of money? Slavery."
    -Warpticon
  • HalberdiusHalberdius mm my hugo juggles.. watch him make people soar. Joined: Posts: 228
    That's just what happens when everyone can sit in a lobby and chat. I find it to be pretty entertaining myself.

Well they just call each other scrubs all day.. Or argue. But to each his own. You find it entertaining so maybe others will too. Its still good. Just a persons taste. Fight cade brings 3s to pc so its good.
    idk after a stint with QL and then MOBAs, trolls and trash-talkers don't really bother me anymore. That peachez guy is definitely a troll, but OE on XBL has probably the biggest troll in 3S history. Unless Mr Peachez is also UFC Gym :o

I like that ufcgym exists. Lets me know capcom just wants money and doesnt care about 3s. I tried making a ticket through capcom i made it a year ago. They never replied. Dont care about ufcgym
    Hammer mountain! O_O..... KO
    ストリートファイタ3
    Twitch.tv/halberdius
  • DevdanDevdan Joined: Posts: 532
    I played some of this just now, because I can't play my PS3 atm. It seemed ok. Pad play makes me want to die. Why are there no arcades in Yorii, somebody help me. :(
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,670
    the fuck is happening

fightcade just updated to v0.40 and i am getting 500 ping even with people of my own country

and i sure as fuck it ain't my interwebs :/
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,215
    edited May 2015
    vilioPd wrote: »
    How many frames do you have to high jump cancel into c&db with Q?

Wrong thread.

Don't worry about counting the frames.

Just do half circle backwards, end at up, let go, and press a kick.

If you really think that you'll be able to sit around and count frames against good players, you are only playing a bunch of scrubs or spend way too much time posting online.
    Post edited by Dander on
    8tROOXi.png
  • IbokiIboki Joined: Posts: 206
    Has anyone tried Mamehub? It's some mame thing with netplay. I've heard a couple people mention it but have not tried it myself. It seems fairly new. It's probably not shmupmame or ggpo but it may be worth a look?
  • Riot GuardRiot Guard Old School Joined: Posts: 3,903
    How do you reset the game?
  • UtilityKeysUtilityKeys Silver Scrub Joined: Posts: 176
    edited December 2015
    Riot Guard wrote: »
    How do you reset the game?

You can reset the game with F3. I've not had to use it, but I've heard that only the Player 1 side can use F3 to reset while in-game. I could be mistaken there, but if it's true, you'll want to ask the other player to reset if you're on the Player 2 side.
    Links and Usernames: Steam | Fightcade | CFN/XBL: UtilityKeys
    Currently playing Street Fighter V and Killer Instinct on PC, on break from Super Turbo & 3rd Strike.
    'doukens in asses
  • akuaku スピリチュアルやからね! Joined: Posts: 3,865
    Fun sets with Riot Guard, I was finalcake.
  • DuralathDuralath 3S Gatekeeper Joined: Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So I finally capitulated and put FightCade on my home computer. Screennames in my sig. Don't ask.
    CFN: Duralath/ServantArcher FightCade: ServantArcher/Kyros Valchion
    3rd Strike: Alex/Makoto/Yun
    Street Fighter V:: Karin/Alex
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • dtgodmage22dtgodmage22 Joined: Posts: 346
    i can't get my razer atrox xbox one to work with fightcade not even sure if its workign right it shows up in device manager
  • IbokiIboki Joined: Posts: 206
    You should try installing the 2006 360 pad driver on it
  • dtgodmage22dtgodmage22 Joined: Posts: 346
    i'm not sure what your talking about. what i did was put in my ps4 controller and installed jay2kings driver that makes pc think the ds4 is a 360 controller so i put in my fight stick and switch it to ps3 ps4 and what do you know its working

i would love to get my xbox one side working on it but for now this will do
  • kwackman08kwackman08 Joined: Posts: 26
    Guys I cant get my venom PS4/PS3 stick to work fro Fightcade dont know whats wrong. When i go to devices and printers my stick is there and I test it and its responding well no problems but I dont know how to get it working on Fightcade

• akuaku スピリチュアルやからね! Joined: Posts: 3,865
    kwackman08 wrote: »
    Guys I cant get my venom PS4/PS3 stick to work fro Fightcade dont know whats wrong. When i go to devices and printers my stick is there and I test it and its responding well no problems but I dont know how to get it working on Fightcade

Did you map the buttons? Turn on the emulator during arcade mode or whatever and then map the buttons via menus.

If not, then iunno
  • Dan_The_ManDan_The_Man FGC Hipster Joined: Posts: 65
    kwackman08 wrote: »

You should have it in ps3 mode. If that isn't working you could try a program like x360ce. If all fails you may have a motherboard issue.
    #KeepDreaming
  • kwackman08kwackman08 Joined: Posts: 26
    Thx guys it worked I didnt know that when u open the game u are playing and then open a tab called map buttons it shows keyboard but if u change it to Joystick 0 it shows my stick and I can map the buttons

• R_V_NR_V_N Joined: Posts: 28
    Worst gif of 3s I have ever seen, because of what mIRC said lol

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10538048/#Comment_10538048

The inevitable happened and now we see a spamming of alt accounts. Time to pop da champagne
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,558
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Can FightCade do a save state option to allow Shin Gouki and Gill?

• KwyjiboKwyjibo Joined: Posts: 476

In the Fightcade folder there are stave states for every game. I'm pretty sure this is what it uses when 2 players connect. If so then you could theoretically replace it with any other save state of the same name, and then share the save state with someone else and have them do the same thing. Then you guys should connect with that save state instead of the normal one. Just make a copy of your fightcade folder before doing that so you have one normal install and one special install.
  • VaderFettVaderFett Another DLC is coming your way! #PayUp Joined: Posts: 44
    Fightcade runs perfectly on my laptop and my girlfriend's as well except for one thing that only happens on hers: no sound. Everything else on the computer has sound but fightcade. It's been like that from the beginning. What can I do to fix it?
    PSN: Vader-Fett XBL: Vader Fett 1 FightCade: VaderFett

"You know? I love cheap characters!"-Infiltration on why he plays Nash
    "Oh, this is the worst question to ask! Of course, I body him!"-Tokido on facing Wong
  • Pokemon123Pokemon123 Joined: Posts: 235
    anyone want to play some games on fightcade? name is pokemon123, pacific west in U.S region is probably the best, (sorry if this is the wrong thread)
    aspiring 3s player.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,558

• wargreymonwargreymon Joined: Posts: 196
    Fuck off
  • leandrusileandrusi Joined: Posts: 1
    edited April 25
    Hello, fightcade gives me this message:

<System> Looks like FightCade is having problems doing NAT traversal on your connection. If you can't connect try opening GGPO ports on your router (6000 to 6009 udp).

but I already have those ports opened, thasts what I think at least..
    Does this look good to you?

puertos.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/gPQMmQ/puertos.jpg

If so, whats the reason I cant connect? THANKS!
    Post edited by leandrusi on
  • sidewindersidewinder Stiff Arm... Joined: Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    leandrusi wrote: »
    Hello, fightcade gives me this message:

<System> Looks like FightCade is having problems doing NAT traversal on your connection. If you can't connect try opening GGPO ports on your router (6000 to 6009 udp).

but I already have those ports opened, thasts what I think at least..
    Does this look good to you?

http://subefotos.com/ver/?f44863e2a1deba511a7308e8a8b73992o.

If so, whats the reason I cant connect? THANKS!

:o :o :s
    im not that good , but there's always room for improvement... i think
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,215
    When do yall play on psn or fightcade? I'm on again but I don't ever see anyone on. Or rather I cant get fightcade to run and otherwise theres no one on psn.
    8tROOXi.png
  • JoshSwedenJoshSweden Joined: Posts: 1
    edited June 17
    Please help me. Im having problems with forwarding my ports.

Iv'e followed this guide and opened udp 6000-6009 but still doesn't work. I never had problems before I changed to Windows 10 :/

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-3114787/open-firewall-ports-windows.html
  • sidewindersidewinder Stiff Arm... Joined: Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    JoshSweden wrote: »
    Please help me. Im having problems with forwarding my ports.

Iv'e followed this guide and opened udp 6000-6009 but still doesn't work. I never had problems before I changed to Windows 10 :/

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-3114787/open-firewall-ports-windows.html

the best help I can give you is not to help you.. trust me. =)
    im not that good , but there's always room for improvement... i think
1235»