santa hats for everyone

SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,744
edited November 2014 in Image Mishmash
post here and i (or someone else) will hastily photoshop a santa hat onto your avatar.

if you want an entirely new avatar (with a santa hat) that's ok too.

merry christmas

Comments

• Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    Need a hat for my cold head. Maybe some ornaments for my beard too.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,744
    ornaments would be tricky to do, don't think i could add those and be happy with the result

OAT9E3T.png

UDtrZbz.png
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,370
    I'll take one!
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,585 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    No.
    This is offensive.
    that white pixel in the top left corner bothered me so i edited it out

IhdRCL4.png

NWaMDkk.png
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    thank ur op chinasmile.gif
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,652
    I'm just curious, frankly.

S-tier thread, by the way.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 7,096
    Santa-tar please thanx
  • EpiEpi Joined: Posts: 347
    If you can help, my head feels barren.
    Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend: Arakune
    Guilty Gear Xrd - Sign - : Leo=Whitefang, I-No
    Link to my sticks: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5364-Challenging-the-Concept-of-Arcade-Sticks
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,486
    edited November 2014
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • DangerOnTheRangerDangerOnTheRanger based TvC god Joined: Posts: 283
    Me next, though I wonder how it'll turn out since the top of the head is cut off.
    I am the salt of the earth.
    Rage is my body and salt is my blood.
    I have created over a thousand excuses.
    Unknown to winning, nor known to humility,
    Have withstood bans to write many forum rants.
    Yet, those hands will never hold that L.

So as I play,
    UNLIMITED SALT WORKS
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 2014
    chickenchowmeinnnn...maneeeeeee

sup, SleazyE. you still using that stick?
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • forte95forte95 Buster Cannoneer Joined: Posts: 543
    Is it possible to put 3 tiny santa hats on my av
    I'm a physics enthusiast. Let's talk science.
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,370
    Thanks!
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,635
    me too.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    me too.

Put a limegreenpenis on his santa hat pls

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    forte95 wrote: »
    Is it possible to put 3 tiny santa hats on my av

viOLdmh.png
    sorry for breaking the line order but this one is so easy i wanted to knock it out first

p1oM4ai.png
    though i don't know if magneto should get one. he's jewish.

i also resized your avatar so it should appear larger and less blurry.
    Thanks!

Btw, what are the dashes above and below Dormammu's hat? I think I understand the point that he has a flaming head and can't wear the hat directly, but what are the dashes?
    edited November 2014
    levitating accents? i dunno, i don't work much with megaman style sprites so i don't know if that was appropriate or not. would only take like 4 seconds to take them out if you don't like em. in retrospect i should've made them like 80% transparent
    BEQlWD4.png
    hand drawn

hGsimbI.png
    hastily photoshopped
    Me next, though I wonder how it'll turn out since the top of the head is cut off.

SuqJBeD.png
    quickie. if i had the time i'd probably go back and hand trace this (and i probably will later once there's less of a backlog)
    edited November 2014
    Thanks doc

Top tier thread.

Oh okay. So yeah I just took it out of there. I also changed it a bit if that's alright, because I was getting bothered by the unaligned hats lol

Thanks OP
  • Screw_TiersScrew_Tiers Screw_Tires? Screw_Tears? Fuck This Name Joined: Posts: 867
    I would like one; as I was trying to do it with this pic but had no success with it.

Full resolution
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608025931923394090&pid=1.7
    "Farts stink like a motherfucker!"
  • Yusuke_The_DetectiveYusuke_The_Detective Life's a fleeting dream, don't let it go. Joined: Posts: 2,136
    I would like a santa hat.
    You gotta make the most of it you know.
  • TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 7,096
    Amazing, thanks
  • AngerusAngerus To headbutt or not to headbutt? Joined: Posts: 829
    OP Santa God, I humbly ask if you could use your gift upon me as well!
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,060
    Do mine.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • NeesaNeesa Well, shit. Joined: Posts: 7,062
    edited November 2014
    If you need help with the hats, I gotchu to help everyone get into the spirit of things.
    Post edited by Neesa on
    "At the very least, Ana means that that one guy who runs Widowmaker and only Widowmaker can now play support." - d3v
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,506
    edited November 2014
    If Ben Perkins wants one I was thinking it would be funny if Rain was holding christmas lights as if he were putting them up, or dangling baubles from his hands. It's shame we don't have animated avs anymore, could have made them light up :D
    Trilogy_Rain.gif

Nice one @Neesa OFcYg9q.gif
  • Yusuke_The_DetectiveYusuke_The_Detective Life's a fleeting dream, don't let it go. Joined: Posts: 2,136
    edited November 2014
    Thank you @Neesa.
    You gotta make the most of it you know.
  • NeesaNeesa Well, shit. Joined: Posts: 7,062
    Thank you @Neesa.

Welcome.
    "At the very least, Ana means that that one guy who runs Widowmaker and only Widowmaker can now play support." - d3v
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Ready?! Joined: Posts: 1,421
    May I have a Santa Hat, please?
  • FinkledoodooFinkledoodoo Donkey punch is my shoryuken Joined: Posts: 561
    Santa doesn't use drugs
    Do you know what this is: Down Are Up El Why Be
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,951
    Me please!
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • TweleveTweleve fuccboi Joined: Posts: 7,643
    wtb santa hat
    Add me on steam for ye olde Dota 2 - Tweleve3s (hookers and blow)
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,811
    I need one :P
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,506
    Santa doesn't use drugs

Dude delivers presents to every child on the planet within 24hrs, that's not snow piled up outside his doorstep.
  • FinkledoodooFinkledoodoo Donkey punch is my shoryuken Joined: Posts: 561
    Santa doesn't use drugs

Dude delivers presents to every child on the planet within 24hrs, that's not snow piled up outside his doorstep.

Magic or sorcery does not require drug usage, though belief in its existence may be a side effect of drug usage...
    Do you know what this is: Down Are Up El Why Be