Possible DLC character......

Could Bayonetta possibly be a DLC character? Knowing that Nintendo saved Bayo from becoming a forgotten tittle and most likely will be a Nintendo exclusive from this point on.

Comments

• DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,034
    No
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    Davidstar wrote: »
    No

Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
  • Theoretical_ACETheoretical_ACE Joined: Posts: 2
    Can you elaborate on why no guys?
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,662
    edited January 2015
    Can you elaborate on why no guys?

Yeah sure man this about sums it up
    344qfdx.jpg

Ok no I mean it this time
    because nintendo cant portray Bayonetta properly and still not get the game an M rating on her presence alone.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,423
    i tried to think about them possibly doing it, but her mannerisms are just too important to remove.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,416
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUCK IT, GUYS.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10