Better call Saul! premiere Feb 8

SesshomaruSesshomaru Joined: Posts: 554
Finally is here!

Better Call Saul is a Breaking Bad Spinoff featuring Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) and Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks).

Comments

• crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,825
    Cant wait, hope Jessie has a cameo just so he can get stabbed to death, preferably in the first episode. Also wtf is Mike doing in this lol?
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,037
    It takes place before Breaking Bad, During Breaking Bad and After Breaking Bad
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,293
    I wonder how it will shoot the "during breaking bad" parts. Will they pretend they are talking to Jessie, Walt, etc and have them be on the phone and JUST out of the camera frame?
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,037
    edited January 2015
    Pretty sure it's just showing what Saul was doing during BB when we didn't see him during BB.

So, yea, it's probably just pretending to talk to them stuff.

"You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • GHOSTMACHINESGHOSTMACHINES Destroyer of Mouthbreathers Joined: Posts: 1,659
    I'm generally not a fan of spin-offs since they tend to rope people in with the fact that the spin off is riding on the coat tail of the original show, only to never meet expectations. Though I am looking forward to this. I just hope the writers don't fuck it up.
    I play League of Legends. IGN: WellWHOOOOSThis
    My Last.fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/stickyshooz

"Raiden is not, was not, and never will be a true nigga" -SWBeta
  • Autocrat1Autocrat1 BRING ON HALF-LIFE 3 Joined: Posts: 3,408
    Tonight (and tomorrow night), bitch!
  • ManxManx Good waifu head Joined: Posts: 21,858 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Finally!
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,472
    Scumbag Saul with the fraud schemes. lol

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    Yeah, the show really picked up when he start talkin' my language.
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • 2-D2-D Praise BasedGod...Hand Joined: Posts: 905
    To go from being a big time (albeit shady) lawyer
    to working at a damn Cinnabun?!
    PSN:ForeverKing901
    3DS:3969-5077-5320
    WSHH is like a genital herpes to the black community - Gimpy
    Youtube: http://m.youtube.com/user/infamoustechnique
    Witness protection program, man.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,121
    2-D wrote: »
    To go from being a big time (albeit shady) lawyer
    to working at a damn Cinnabun?!

That was his plan laid out in the last season

"You'd be lucky to be a manager at a cinnabon in nebraska"

Loved it

That cliffhanger. Stupid white skaters.

Tuco
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,519
    Damn tuco
    Oh man that shit was too good, show had a really good vibe to it as well. Whats the deal with Chuck? Also that blond chick :tup: hope she gets some screentime lol. Mexican bitches giving no fucks.

I'm ready for ep. 2 tonight. Just based on the first episode, I'm really liking this show.

Netflix says its shown on a tuesday, take it its a monday showing in the US?

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,486
    I think I will wait till the entire season has aired before watching, couldn't handle waiting a week for breaking bad and then those annoying mid season hiatuses.
    crucades wrote: »
    Netflix says its shown on a tuesday, take it its a monday showing in the US?
    Yes

• TheFreshPrinceTheFreshPrince Sold so many chickens think I work for Kroger Joined: Posts: 3,725
    I entered this thread expecting it to be Pineapple Express 2, I'm disappointed now...
    You just can't handle the fresh prince.

R.I.P. Uncle Phil.
    Tuco fucking people up

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,727
    Tuco already going in...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Jesus, lol...

Saul leveling up his Law skill

• SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 2015
    tuco is like the funniest serious drug dealing gangster
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

"Stop. Helping."

That and the troll mockery of Mike put me straight to Finest K.O. mode
    What there's ANOTHER episode already?

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 973
    Manx wrote: »
    What there's ANOTHER episode already?

Yeah, episode 2 premiered on Monday. I believe it was a special thing for it's overall premiere.
    Tuco is still as terrifying as ever. Hope to see more of him again

Interested in seeing how Nacho ends up since he's not around during the events of Breaking Bad

My guess is he gets too ambitious and Tuco kills him. We'll see

Hoping we'll also get some info on the mysterious backstory of Gus Fring in later season.

All in all, I'm liking the show alot so far.

Is Nacho the guy who wants to rob the guy that stole money from the treasury?

Yep. Nacho is Tuco's second in command, the calm, level-headed gangster who approached Saul at the end of the episode

He's arguably more dangerous than Tuco seeing as he's actually intelligent, remains to be seen just how dangerous he is tho

I did enjoy that training montage with Saul and the mirror, can anybody explain the space blanket though? Its like Saul doubted Chucks illness/bullshit when he had that hangover haze.

I think Chuck (his brother) is, or was suffering from electromagnetic hypersensitivity, but even a hungover Saul felt he's overreacting (no pun intended). So he's the Walter White of the show while Saul is Jesse turning into Heisenberg lol.
    I find myself silently laughing hard at work when I think of the word "Bizatch"
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Highly Erotic Joined: Posts: 7,164
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Hoping we'll also get some info on the mysterious backstory of Gus Fring in later season.

neafDyC.gif

You do realize Gus's back story was explained in BB right?
    spread'em
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Highly Erotic Joined: Posts: 7,164
    Autocrat1 wrote: »
    I think Chuck (his brother) is, or was suffering from electromagnetic hypersensitivity, but even a hungover Saul felt he's overreacting (no pun intended). So he's the Walter White of the show while Saul is Jesse turning into Heisenberg lol.

He was more than overreacting because electromagnetic hypersensitivity is not actually a real disease.

"The majority of provocation trials to date have found that self-described sufferers of electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to distinguish between exposure to real and fake electromagnetic fields, and it is not recognized as a medical condition by the medical or scientific communities. Since a systematic review in 2005 showing no convincing scientific evidence for it being caused by electromagnetic fields, several double-blind experiments have been published, each of which has suggested that people who report electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to detect the presence of electromagnetic fields and are as likely to report ill health following a sham exposure"
    spread'em