Frame Trap List/ Training Buddy Partners

Undying GotunksUndying Gotunks Servant of OniJoined: Posts: 71
I would like to compile a list of Frame traps that all Oni players can utilize in their game. Anyone want to help compile such a list with me and then we test them together. Also, I think we should incorporate a bit more of a training buddy system with fellow Oni players. Anyone agree?
Gamertag: Undying Gotunks
USFIV: Oni
BB: Jin| Hakumen | Makoto
P4AU: Minzauki | Sho | Chie
KOFXIII: K', Terry, King | Mr.Karate, Saiki, Kyo
SFXTK: Juri x Akuma, Hworang x Vega

Comments

• onilordzonilordz self-proclaimed adequate player Joined: Posts: 48
    if only there were more dedicated oni players online for pc i refuse to pay for xbl anymore.
  • Undying GotunksUndying Gotunks Servant of Oni Joined: Posts: 71
    If I had a pc to run that then I would play online with you as well. Well damn...However, I just feel like SRK forums are fading away slowly.
    Gamertag: Undying Gotunks
    USFIV: Oni
    BB: Jin| Hakumen | Makoto
    P4AU: Minzauki | Sho | Chie
    KOFXIII: K', Terry, King | Mr.Karate, Saiki, Kyo
    SFXTK: Juri x Akuma, Hworang x Vega
  • onilordzonilordz self-proclaimed adequate player Joined: Posts: 48
    the scene is changing again instead now were all going to twitch streams and youtube more interactive mediums so to speak.
    also i see more new blood and even old online warriors now going offline to learn from people in person. in a whole as always the FGC evolves in one way and devolves in an other. the best you can do is compile them and make a vid and hope it gets popularity.
  • Zatoichi_FlashZatoichi_Flash Strawhat Crewmember Joined: Posts: 2
    I consider myself a technical Oni player and have the PP to boot (Play on PC). I would love to help you with this endeavor if you are still needing a training buddy or want to create that video.