ATTENTION!! 209 Area-(209 Region in Cen-Cal,CA) Players Interested in a OFFLINE FGC SCENE/LOCAL TEAM

Comments

• Nep2uneNep2une Joined: Posts: 116
    Ok, im kinda old so please bear with my questions......the stream channel is that like twitch ?
    North Shore BABEH!
  • Mr__CHUCKLESMr__CHUCKLES Joined: Posts: 239
    edited June 2015
    Nep2une wrote: »
    Ok, im kinda old so please bear with my questions......the stream channel is that like twitch ?

yes,
    ask question, dont be discourage. asking questions is how we get inform of these small FGC groups and level up our gaming.
    twitch.tv then search for shockbeast
  • Nep2uneNep2une Joined: Posts: 116
    Ok thanks, i`ll look out for you guys next stream when you post the date & i`ll get on there and introduce myself.
    North Shore BABEH!
    Nep2une wrote: »
    Ok thanks, i`ll look out for you guys next stream when you post the date & i`ll get on there and introduce myself.
    Our next stream is next Monday. That's the final session for the online tournament. Then shock our host taking time off till V3 of MBF starts.
  • ShockBeastShockBeast @ShockBeast on Twitch + PSN & @ShockBeast_ on Twitter Joined: Posts: 105
    Hey Chuckles, You won the Monthly Raffle, so leme know what you want out of here (Just Expand the link, to see the Top-3 Prize-Pool, But you can pik anything). http://challonge.com/mbf_2_6

Hey Chuck, Also let Breezy knw, I still gotta Up-Load his Balrog E-Guide......The File size was too big.
    FG's are like RPG's. You Level-Up & Eventually Fight the Final Boss except...........you level-up in the Lab & Your Final Boss is a Real Person!!
    Shock
    Soo what can i get? Anything off the 3 pot list? Or only the lower ones?
  • ShockBeastShockBeast @ShockBeast on Twitch + PSN & @ShockBeast_ on Twitter Joined: Posts: 105
    Pick out 1 Item from the Prize-Pool (Any Pot)...........Hey, USF4 on PS4 was patched today, here's the Link: http://shoryuken.com/2015/06/03/ultra-street-fighter-iv-patch-live-on-playstation-4-corrects-invisible-projectiles-decapres-teleport-and-more/
    FG's are like RPG's. You Level-Up & Eventually Fight the Final Boss except...........you level-up in the Lab & Your Final Boss is a Real Person!!
    Shock
    Okay. I'll look it over and see what i want.
    Dang shock you beat me to punch on the link. I'll update my usf4 tomorrow. But there's still input lag. Some stuff got fix. Not all
  • Sniperred100Sniperred100 Joined: Posts: 1
    You can Count me in my psn is Sniperred100

I sent you a psn friend request
    edited June 2015
    Hey Sniperred100, Welcome to the Local Team's Offline Forum. We just finished Season 2 of our Weekly Bar Fights!! But we hope you will join us for our Bi-Weekly Session on every other Sunday. But 1st, We'll introduce ourselves & chat on the next stream. Also Follow the Channel & Post ur Twitter if u have 1. Also add me on PSN @ShockBeast.................Once again, Welcome to your Local Scene's Offline Forum. BTW, are u local in 209 area?? Our Sessions are in LB

Shock
    i got another vid of my Dan adventures, ill upload it to my usb then transfer to my laptop for edit and youtube . for now the teaser is
    WHEN TAUNTING GOES WRONG. lol
    edited June 2015
    @Chuckles, Tht Vid wins my nomination for Worst Taunter of the Yr. lol..........

ANNOUNCEMENT: Ok Guys, Our Next Offline Session is set for this Sunday. This will be our 1st of 2 Sessions Before EVO. We'll have 2 Dedicated Offline Set-Ups (1 for USF4 & 1 for alternating game of Choice). As agreed by our Local Team, a Tourney will only be held if 6+ Players are present (Tourney Includes MBF TOP-3 Prize-Pool with a Surprise POT Bonus).We'll start somewhere around 2-3P. Hope to see all the Regulars with new faces as well........
    Remember, Any Team Member may bring any Friends/Family to our Sessions............

For Non Team Members wanting to join our Sessions, or would like more Info on our Offline Events, Catch our Next Stream this Sunday. Our Local Scene is always recruiting members to expand our growing Local FGC Team in the Area. We Play a vast variety of different FG's (We are 10 Members Strong now, more than likely, Somebody plays your game We have 3 Dedicated Scenes within our Local FG Team (Smash Scene organized by Shoe, Anime/Marvel Scene organized by Natsu & New/Old SF Scene organized by Me & Chuckles.) For your chance to become a part of a growing scene in the area with like-minded & laid back people. Catch our Next Stream at the channel below:
    www.twitch.tv/shockbeast

please observe the earlier Post Below Since our Events are Team Only Now. We are recruiting at this time, view more info below if your interested for the 2-Ways to join our Offline Sessions, :

Since our "Game-Bar" is not a Public Venue, our Entry Rules are a little bit more strict. Currently, There's 2 Way's to Get-In on our Offline Scene's Sessions:
    A. We're currently Recruiting Members for our Local FGC Team. You can become a member by being active on the Stream Channel as we'll get to know you that way over Social Media & Stream Chat. (Most of the Players in our Team became Members This way)
    or
    B. Any Team Member may bring over any Friends they know. The Friends do not have to be Team Members. Once Introduced, Friends will have the option of joining our Team. (This Circle of Friends method is also Highly Encouraged to expand the Local Scene.)

Once a Team Member, You will be added to our Member-Only Team Thread which is where we share alot more info & post Team Business which keeps the Team Strong & United (This Thread is used more generally for Announcements & Recruiting, but the Magic Happens in our Member-Only Thread) . As of this writing, Our Local FGC Team is currently 9 Members consisting of LB & Surrounding 209 Area.
    We hope you will become a part of something big & join our growing Local FGC Team/Scene in the Area. THNX
    Post edited by ShockBeast on
    Shock
    ShockBeast wrote: »
    @Chuckles, Tht Vid wins my nomination for Worst Taunter of the Yr. lol..........

ANNOUNCEMENT: Ok Guys, Our Next Offline Session is set for this Sunday. This will be our 1st of 2 Sessions Before EVO. We'll have 2 Dedicated Offline Set-Ups (1 for USF4 & 1 for alternating game of Choice). As agreed by our Local Team, a Tourney will only be held if 6+ Players are present (Tourney Includes MBF TOP-3 Prize-Pool with a Surprise POT Bonus).We'll start somewhere around 2-3P. Hope to see all the Regulars with new faces as well........
    Remember, Any Team Member may bring any Friends/Family to our Sessions............For Non-Members wanting to join our Sessions, please observe the earlier Post Below for more info if your interested for the 2-Ways to join our Offline Sessions, as our Sessions are closed to the General Public:

Since this's a House-Session, The Entry Rules are a little bit more strict. Currently, There's 2 Way's to Get-In on our Offline Scene's Sessions:
    A. We're currently Recruiting Members for our Local FGC Team. You can become a member by being active on the Stream Channel as we'll get to know you that way over Social Media & Stream Chat. (Most of the Players in our Team became Members This way)
    or
    B. Any Team Member may bring over any Friends they know. The Friends do not have to be Team Members. Once Introduced, Friends will have the option of joining our Team. (This Circle of Friends method is also Highly Encouraged to expand the Local Scene.)

Once a Team Member, You will be added to our Member-Only Team Thread which is where we share alot more info & post Team Business which keeps the Team Strong & United (This Thread is used more generally for Announcements & Recruiting, but the Magic Happens in our Member-Only Thread) . As of this writing, Our Local FGC Team is currently 9 Members consisting of LB & Surrounding 209 Area.
    We hope you will become a part of something big & join our growing Local FGC Team/Scene in the Area. THNX
    Sounds good shock.. With this heat wave we getting I'll probably will join till 5ish or later. Do you need my PS3 set up? Im gonna try to use my lil bro's ps3 i think both his usb ports are working i just gotta install the usf4 disc onto it.
    edited June 2015
    Sounds Good Bro, Although, It stays surprisingly cool in the Game Bar, lol............Actually Chuck, can u try to bring PS4 for USF4, it's a Solid Port now after 2 Patches, lol!!, or is tht too much hassle...........your choice, but you'll have to bring at least 1 Set-Up.........& Hey, I think u still have one of ur HDMI's here from the last Session, lol
    Sounds good shock.. With this heat wave we getting I'll probably will join till 5ish or later. Do you need my PS3 set up? Im gonna try to use my lil bro's ps3 i think both his usb ports are working i just gotta install the usf4 disc onto it.
    Shock
    edited June 2015
    ShockBeast wrote: »
    Sounds Good Bro, Although, It stays surprisingly cool in the Game Bar, lol............Actually Chuck, can u try to bring PS4 for USF4, it's a Solid Port now after 2 Patches, lol!!, or is tht too much hassle...........your choice, but you'll have to bring at least 1 Set-Up.........& Hey, I think u still have one of ur HDMI's here from the last Session, lol

Okay. I'll take my ps4 over no hassle at all. Keep the HDMI. I got plenty of those. Plus if u or anyone else needs to use it at least you have a spare in handy. I just gotta remember to ask my bro for his ds4. The damn hassle to set up for two players lol. I actually cant find my power cord for my ps3/ps4. Thats what i get when i have a mess of cables in my room. Lol.
    Do you have a cooler? So i can take some ice and we can trow bottle water/sodas or drinks in there?
    edited June 2015
    Okay. I'll take my ps4 over no hassle at all. Keep the HDMI. I got plenty of those. Plus if u or anyone else needs to use it at least you have a spare in handy. I just gotta remember to ask my bro for his ds4. The damn hassle to set up for two players lol. I actually cant find my power cord for my ps3/ps4. Thats what i get when i have a mess of cables in my room. Lol.
    Do you have a cooler? So i can take some ice and we can trow bottle water/sodas or drinks in there?

Hey, i'll jus reply to ur text here.......AT&T Charges me 20c/txt.........I almost paid $20 in texting last mo........Thas enough to buy HD Remix+3rd Strike & an Alpha Game, lol!!........THNX for the HDMI, I got extras now too :).............Did u find the cable yet?? Or the Extra DS4??........Yeah dude, I got the Styrafoam Cooler but No Ice in the Refer........but the Kegorator works like a Refer..........I'll hollar at u in our Team's Private Thread.
    Shock
    edited June 2015

Hey Snippered, THNX!! for chatting on Stream last night. I already added u on PSN. Be Sure to Post ur City or Area, & Any Social Media Outlet that u have: FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Disqus, YouTube, Reddit or Any Public Gamer Profile (IGN/EventHubs) etc. (Any Social Site with ur Background). So I can get u in the Team's Private Thread & make u a Member of our Local FGC Team.
    Shock
    edited June 2015
    GGS!! To the whole Local Team who showed up last night for our Bi-Weekly Event. The "Bar" was stacked with so many Killers, that 1 of the Shelves couldn't Handle The Hype!! :wink:

Our Next Event is Scheduled for July 12th............Hope to see the whole Local Crew out here again, With New Faces as well.........As Before, we'll Run a Tourney with the MBF Top-3 Prize Pool.........If all 10 Team Members show up, I'll toss in a Pot-Bonus, (Thas a Challenge to the Team, lol!!

Shoutouts to Nats & Chuck for supplying the Event with Ice Water & Beer!!

For those of you that missed all the Action, It's Archived on the Twitch Channel under Past Broadcasts. For Membership in our Local FGC Team, catch the next broadcast for more info.

Shock
    Ok Local Team, For those of you on the fence about EVO this yr, The Reg. Deadline is on the 30th........Here's Mr. Wizards Current Tweet:
    @EvilMrWizard: Last day to register for Evo 2015 is June 30th! Don't miss this epic event! #Evo2015 #Hype

REG. LINK & DETAILS:
    http://evo.shoryuken.com/registration/

EVO RULES & PLAYER GUIDE:
    http://evo.shoryuken.com/player-guide/

While your at it, might as well Register for the Pre-Evo Party Happening in Vegas:
    http://www.gameworksesports.com/event/pre-evo/

For Non-Members of our Local Team:
    For those of you Traveling to EVO on Ground, Our Local FGC Team (Cen-Cal/209 Area) has a Carpool going there, Currently there are still spots open in the Carpool because some Team Members won't be able to go this yr.......Message me for more Info on this thread or my Twitter @ ShockBeast_ (Gas Expence will be Split based on the # of Occupants). I'll be playing Various FGC Documentaries saved on my Hard-Drive to Hype!! up the Trip To Vegas!!

Sidenote, I also have Open Spots in the Room, but our Local Team Members get 1st Priority, as we'll be running sets from the Room as we'll. For more info on Membership with our Local FGC Team/Scene, Catch our next Stream @ twitch.tv/shockbeast.
    Shock
    edited September 2015
    (Reposted from the Local Scene's Private Team Thread)
    @Chuckles+Exley.....Yeah I need to clean tht SE Stick, can't find the energy ..........

Alot of Fun Times & Hype filled the "Bar-Cade" last night (This time the Shelfs were able to handle all the 209 Killers, lol!!!!........, THNX to everyone for coming out as we actually had enough Offline Players to run a Local Tourney.......The Mind-Games @ Char-Select were too OP (Offline Tactics with Random Selects & Counter Piks, LOL!!!) ......Shoutouts to Iggyrip & moose for bringin their 360 Set-up (I found out I wasted $100 on a 360+PS3 Fightpad Mod)......Also Special THNX to Exley & Chirps for supplying the Event with Beverages.......

Congatz to Iggyrip, Chirps, & Shoe for placing 1st,2nd,&3rd respectively. MBF Prize-Pool was in effect for last nights tourney, so claim ur Prize-Code in ur respective placement-pot by expanding the list on the Bracket Page @ http://challonge.com/BF_1_1

I'll try to arrange a Session for SF5 Beta when I get bak from EVO, GGS Everybody

Once we get bak from EVO, Our Next Event will feature SF5 Beta, I'll re-edit this Post with an Exact Date, Stay Tuned........If u missed the Event, Want more Info, or would like to see our Local FGC Scene in action, check out & Follow our Social Outlets Below:

TEAM TZN's Social Outlets:

TZN's Centralized (All 3 Scenes) Main Internet Page: http://tzn.challonge.com/

TZN's Specific Scenes & Member Profiles (Specific Scene within the Team, Also Accessible by clicking "Teams" Tab on main page above)

TZN's SF Scene (including SF4/3S/ST)
    Members Profile & Scene Page: http://challonge.com/teams/team-tzn-lb-209-fgc-scene
    Public Forum Thread: (This Thread is shared by all Scene's within Team TZN) http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/195529/attention-209-los-banos-area-fgc-members-central-valley-ca#latest
    Private Forum Thread: (Confidential---Access Restrickted to Team TZN Members Only)
    (T/O--Shock>>>>Stream Channel: Twitch.tv/shockbeast Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shockbeast_PSN: ShockBeast)

TZN's Smash Scene (Including Melle, Brawl, & S4)
    Members Profile & Scene Page: http://challonge.com/teams/team-tzns-smash-scene
    Public Forum Thread: (This Thread is shared by all Scene's within Team TZN) http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/195529/attention-209-los-banos-area-fgc-members-central-valley-ca#latest
    Private Forum Thread: (Confidential---Access Restrickted to Team TZN Members Only)
    (T/O--Figgy>>>>Stream Channel: Twitch.tv/leamsifigs Twitter: https://twitter.com/TZN_Leamsi
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shooeeeeeeSRK: @shoo-eeeeeePSN: Shoo-eeeeee)

TZN's Anime Scene (including CVS & Marvel)
    Members Profile & Scene Page: http://challonge.com/teams/team-tzns-anime-scene
    (T/O--Natsu>>>>PSN: NatsuAX SRK: Natsu_AX Challonge: @Natsu_AX
    Shock
    edited July 2015
    Reposted from the Team's Private Thread:
    shoo-eeeeee July 19
    I went with the Team Name TZN for the smash tournament in fresno.
    47+ man tournament and i secured 10th place. Holding it down for the team.
    Breezydrake July 19
    Great Job Shoe! Good to see guys in the team representing us in Tourneys for Smash as well as USF4
    Shockbeast July20
    @Shoe, Congratz Shoe!! Refreshing to hear our Team is Representing Local Scene @ outside Tournies.............TZN Sounds really good!!! I also used tht as our Temp. Identity @ EVO (So now got 3 Votes on TZN & 2 Votes on 209 Tier, Anybody else have Input before we finalize things).........People were really inquiring & interested in our Scene, a couple of well known Players also hit me up.............I went to a Late Session last night in a suite with El Cobanno Loco (Who was very interested in our Scene/Sessions)........Jimmy from Europe was there too along with Alex Myers. Combofied was also on the same floor as us, We kept on bugging him alot about SF5, but he was super chill to hang around.

As well as my EVO Bracket Goes, I won 2 Sets in Winners (1 w/Guile & 1 w/Blanks before losing to a Jap. Abel Player, then in Losers I lost to a really good E-Ryu Player who wouldn't let me get anything started & would consistently DP my jump-ins every time. It also didn't help tht I couldn't use my Hori Pad, cause tht MKX Pad is garbage, but at least I got to compete this yr (Unlike last yr). http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssf4_a3.html

As far as announcements: Necalli was announced for SF5, who's apparently a divekick char. with a SPD........http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jul/20/necalli-has-dive-kick-command-throw-he-can-combo-after-using-meter-and-much-more-lets-talk-about-sf5s-first-brand-new-character/

@Chuckles, how u like SF5 Beta??
    Shock
    MBF 3.0 next monday 7/27??? and on Sunday 7/26 its our offline casuals????
    edited July 2015
    MBF 3.0 next monday 7/27??? and on Sunday 7/26 its our offline casuals????

Something came up with work as I gotta cover a Vacation Spot Chuck, so i'll be really busy for the next 2-wks.......Then I go on a 2-wk Vacation Starting Tuesday Aug.11...........Looks like only a Monthly Session for this month & not a Bi-Weekly in July.............I'll keep u guys posted, but I will have 2-wks to work with (Saturday Sessions Anybody?? *Hint *Hint!! . That would b a perfect time to Start Season 3 of MBF as well.......I'm not too interested in SF5 Beta, cause we can't run it Locally Offline anyways..........After running Sets on PS4 at the EVO hotel room, I'm convinced that it's a solid game now, thas why it's Officially back on CPT. I'm gonna really try to push Season 3 on PS4, Since PS4 is the Future anyways, (SF5).........Will let u guys know, as of now, our next local session @ the BarCade is looking more like in Aug. for sure.
    Shock
    MBF TONIGHT?
    Will not get home until tomorrow, how's the SF5 Beta Working?? I've been hearing issues.......I'll have only T/W off this wk, if u want, We can Stream SF Beta for the MBF Online Scene on Tues or Weds if ur interested.......As far as our next Session goes, Ima try to pull it off this Coming Sun. If not, The following weekend after tht for sure, cause i'll be off the whole weekend......Hey Chuck, take a Poll/Vote in our Team Thread & see if they would prefer This Sun (2nd).......or the Following Sat.(8th)???? More Votes mean more players, so we'll run it on the day team chosses to do so.
    Shock
    Don't remind me of SFV beta.they stop it. Only small group of people were able to get in.so they stop it.but they won't count it as part of the 3 beta phases.
    Aug 2nd is my bros bday so I'll probably won't be able to make it out. As well as The Shoe might run there Smash sets this Friday that is also not concrete.

I'll just copy paste what u posted here on private thread.
    edited August 2015
    Re-Posted from the Local Team Thread

Alright guys.
    So, we've nailed down a Tournament day for our smash tourney.
    It will be happening next Saturday the 8th of August @ 888-C 4th Street
    Tournament starts at 3. Prize Pool goes as follows: 1st 50% of Pot, 2nd 35% 3rd 15%
    Venue fee is $3, each tournament to enter is another $5
    We'll be running Melee/PM/Smash 4
    But will be prioritizing Melee over the others.
    For those who can bring a setup, your entrance fees will be waived, but we ask you tweet or msg us if you plan to bring a set up so we know.
    You can reach me here, the other T.O can be reached at his twitter posted above, or Ismael.figueroa@outlook.com
    If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to say here, or PM me.
    Shock
    edited September 2015
    Re-Posted from the Team Thread
    K Team TZN, Bar Fights!! 1.2 (Offline Edition) is set for Sun.-9th with MBF Prize Codes (Pot Bonus only if all Team Members are present). For Rules & Reg. Link, click here: http://challonge.com/BF_1_2
    (1.1 Winners still havn't claimed a prize-code, I got the hook-up & have a whole bunch to give away, So claim ur Codes.)
    Shock
    Its Rockin in here crew!!! The Hype Train!!'s in Downtown LB Today (Public Smash Tourney) ... Come out & Support the Cause if your not here already!!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ShockBeast_/status/630160165212262400/photo/1

Our USF4 Tourney will be tomorrow (Team Invite Only).
    Shock
    edited August 2015
    Alot of Hype!! & Salt!! was present in the Bar-Cade last night!!! (Still on a "High" from all the Hype Sets!!!)

Local Bar Fights 1.2 (Team TZN's Main Event)
    (USF4 Tournament/Main Event)
    Results: http://challonge.com/BF_1_2
    1. Chirps
    2. Natsu
    3. Shock
    Video: Footage availavle under "Past Broadcats" on Twitch channel.

Salty Bar Fights 1.1 (Team TZN's Side Event)
    (1.1 is featuring SF3 Tournament/Side Tourney)
    Results: http://challonge.com/BF_1_2_3S
    1. Shock
    2. Exley
    3. Natsu
    Video: Footage availavle under "Past Broadcats" on Twitch channel.
    Shock
    edited September 2015
    Reposted from the Team Thread:
    SIDENOTE: Hey Crew, so........From now on (like last night), we will now run a "Side Tournament" along with our USF4 "Main Event" Tourney. Our "Side Event" called "Salty Bar Fights" will feature a rotating FG game of choice depending on the Votes of our team members (so we can get a Salty Runback from USF4, lol!!!!), jk......

Since we already did 3S, Heres ur choices for Salty Bar Fights 1.2: (Let the Salt Begin)
    - UMVC (Don't have the game)
    - SFxT (I have a copy)
    - ST (HD) (I have a copy)
    - Alpha3 (I have a copy)
    - CVS2 (I have the game & PS2 Adaptor for ur sticks but no PS2)
    - Any Anime game of choice (Nevermind, thas cheating, we'll all get bodied by Natsu!! in Anime FG's, LOL!!!!)

I Vote for ST HD Remix.

Also Effective Immediately, our SF Scene, Smash Scene, & Anime/Marvel Scene's have officially Merged to form 1 Local FGC Team called TZN (T=2 Z=0 N=9). Altogether we are now a giant Local FGC Scene. Anybody is Welcome to attend our Public Events at Public Venues, But only Team TZN Members are invited to attend our Private Sessions at Private Venues such as the "Bar-Cade", unless you are a "Guest of Honor" or are Accompanied by a Team Member. Team TZN has 2 Scene Threads (Private SF & Smash Threads). & Our Scene's Social Outlets are as Follows:

TZN's Specific Scenes & Member Profiles (Specific Scene within the Team, Also Accessible by clicking "Teams" Tab on main page above)

Members Profile & Scene Page: http://challonge.com/teams/team-tzn-lb-209-fgc-scene
    (T/O--Shock>>>>Stream Channel: Twitch.tv/shockbeast Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shockbeast_PSN: ShockBeast)

(T/O--Figgy>>>>Stream Channel: Twitch.tv/leamsifigs Twitter: https://twitter.com/TZN_Leamsi

Shock
    edited August 2015
    Shock
    Shock
    edited September 2015
    So we're Throwing around Dates in Team TZN's SF Scene Thread for Next LBF:
    Breezydrake August 16
    @Shock When is the next LBF?

@Breezy,"LBF" Sounds so cool & has 2 meanings (Los Banos Fights & Local Bar Fights!!......Diggin It, lol!!.......
    It will be last Weekend of the this Mo. (about 10 Days).........This time We got 2 options,
    Sat.29th, or Sun.30th........
    My Votes on Sat.29th......
    I want to announce it soon so our "Guests of Honor" can plan their Trip.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Hey Crew, So our SF Scene's next Local Bar Fights!! LBF1.3 is Set on Next Sun (30th) at the Bar-Cade......
    http://challonge.com/LBF_1_3
    (LBF is Team TZN's USF4 Session ran by TZN's SF Scene) LBF Includes Tourney+Casuals with a Side Tourney Rotating Game Voted in by the Team called "Salty Bar Fights!! (SBF). .......There may or may not be a "Guest of Honor" Nxt Wk.

Be sure to enter in a timely manner so we have a general idea of participants.

Also, let me know ur votes for SBF. Heres ur choices for Salty Bar Fights 1.3: (Let the Salt Begin)
    - UMVC (Don't have the game)
    - SFxT (I have a copy)
    - ST (HD) (I have a copy)
    - Alpha3 (I have a copy)
    - 3S (I included 3S cause it most resembles upcoming SF5)
    - CVS2 (I have the game & PS2 Adaptor for ur sticks but no PS2)
    - Any Anime game of choice (Nevermind, thas cheating, we'll all get bodied by Natsu!! in Anime FG's, LOL!!!!)

NOTE: This Event is an Invite Only (Private Session) for Team TZN Members & our "Guest(s) of Honor". Entry into This Private Session is restricted to the following 3 ways:
    - You must be a member of Team TZN,
    - be accompanied by a Team Member,
    - or be our "Guest of Honor"

If none of the above apply's to you & you would like to become a member of Team TZN, Observe the Following:
    - try to attend our Team's Public Sessions so we get a chance to know you. (Our Smash Sessions are usually Public unless noted otherwise).
    - Post Any Social Media/Outlets you may have in this Forum
    - Follow our Team's Social Outlets (which are divided into 3 Scenes, See Below)
    - Be active in our Stream Chats so we get to know you that way as well.

Our Team has 3 Scene's within itself to form 1 Giant Local (Offline) FGC Community.

Effective Immediately, our SF Scene, Smash Scene, & Anime/Marvel Scene's have officially Merged to form 1 Local FGC Team called TZN (T=2 Z=0 N=9). Altogether we are now a giant Local FGC Scene.

Anybody is Welcome to attend our Public Events at Public Venues, But only Team TZN Members are invited to attend our Private Sessions at Private Venues such as the "Bar-Cade", unless you are a "Guest of Honor" or are Accompanied by a Team Member.

Team TZN has 2 Private Scene Threads (SF & Smash Threads). & Our Scene's Social Outlets are as Follows:

Shock
  • jupiter_rainjupiter_rain usf4 and 5 Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey. Guys...my name its jorge and i live in stockton Ca ...and just checking. Things out...i love playing any kind of fighting games....and it wd be nice to meet people. Whit the same hobby ;)
  • iggyripiggyrip Xbox GT iggyrip Joined: Posts: 5
    You play on Xbox?
    Hey. Guys...my name its jorge and i live in stockton Ca ...and just checking. Things out...i love playing any kind of fighting games....and it wd be nice to meet people. Whit the same hobby

Hey Jupiter, Glad to C U in here.....Welcome to your Local FGC Scene's Public Forum Thread.....We already talked on twitter & PSN.......I'll add you to our Local Team's Private Forum Thread Soon to make you a Member of Team TZN so you'll have full membership rights with the Team.......But 1st, I would like for you to be our Next Bi-Weekliey's "Guest of Honor"......It'll b kinda like meet & greet w/the Local Team before you attain full membership. Hope you consider & choose our Local FGC Team/Scene.
    Shock
    edited September 2015
    Ok Guys, In order to Facilitate & Expand our Brand.......Team TZN has it's own Internet Page for running Tournaments.......All TZN Members in All Scene Threads have been added to this Centralized Page with our Team's Mission Statement & General Team Info (Membership Requirements & Benefits).......U guys should be getting a E-Mail, Now we can moniter all members from 1 Spot + From now on, All Team Tournaments will be ran from TZN's own Account to expand our Scene/Team (The Team Logo is subject to change, I just used a Temporary one until we Vote on TOP-3 Designs) .......I'll be working on TZN's own Twitch Channel next.......I would like all Team Tournaments to be broadcasted on 1 centralized location to expand our Team's Brand.........Watch out Team Spooky, here comes Team TZN.

NOTE: T/O's will have Admin Access in order to Run Tournaments.

TZN's Internet Page: http://tzn.challonge.com/

TZN's Scenes & Member Profiles:
    (Specific Scene within the Team, Also Accessible by clicking "Teams" Tab on main page above)

SF Scene:>>>>>>http://challonge.com/teams/team-tzn-lb-209-fgc-scene
    Smash Scene:>>>>http://challonge.com/teams/team-tzns-smash-scene
    Anime/Marvel Scene:>>>>>http://challonge.com/teams/team-tzns-anime-scene

REPOSTED from Challonge:
    Team TZN is a Local (Offline) FGC Scene in the 209 (L.B.) Cen-Cali Area. Team TZN has 3 Scenes within itself (SF/Smash/Anime) all representing 1 Local FGC Team TZN. Team TZN Members hold Public Events & Private (Member Only) Sessions on a regular basis. Team TZN is Founded on Democracy (Each Member Holds/Shares Equal Rights/Benefits within the Team as any Decision that effects the entire Team has to be passed by a Majority Vote). As of this writing, TZN has 12 Members altogether in all 3 Scene's. TZN is always Recruiting Members. Team Membership Benefits Include:

- Member Only Access to Any of Team TZN's Private Scene Threads Depending on the Scene your Interested in, or all of them.

- Voting Rights on all Team related Rules, Operations, Issues, Events, Etc. (Main & Side Games, Event Schedule, Rule Changes, Etc.)

- Exclusive TZN Member T-Shirt

- Member Only Private Session Invites at Private Venues (ex. "Bar-Cade")

- Full Rights to use Team TZN's Name & Logo in Any Tournament (You will represent Team TZN in Tournaments & TZN will Precede your GamerTag eg. TZN-ShockBeast)

- Carpool Preference & Share of Room Cost to "out of area" Regional Tournaments (Monthlies) & "Commutable" Majors (NCR/SCR/Cap-Cup/EVO)

- Access & Rights to use Team TZN's Twitch Channel, Challonge Page, Twitter, FB, or any Social Media Owned by TZN.

Team TZN's Recruiting Statement:
    If you are a Wandering Warrier in search of some like-minded/laid-back people with shared interests & passion for the FGC, then Become a part of something "bigger" than yourself by Becoming a Member of a Local FGC Team that was Founded on Equality & Fairness for all.

Requirements:
    - You must Reside Locally.......If you are out of 209 Area, You must be able to attend our Sessions/Events Regularly
    (NOTE: For the puposes of this Reqirement, Regularly is defined as at least once a month & Local is defined as within the 209 Area Code)

- You must have Social Media Outlets & Post any Public/Social Outlets you may have (SRK Profile/Twitter/FB/Red-It/Disqus Profile/EventHubs Profile/XBL/PSN) with a brief introduction on This Forum (Our Team's Public Forum)

- Try to attend our "Public Events" at Public Venues so we get to know you that way. (All our Public or Private Events are posted in the Public Forum Above)

- Also Follow our Team's 3 Local Scene's Social Outlets Below & Be active on our Team's Stream Channels as well so we'll get to know you over Stream Chat as well.

- Lastly, if you want to be in TZN's SF Scene Thread, You will be invited as a "Guest of Honor" to our TZN's "LBF" (Local Bar Fights) Session

Shock
    Hey. Guys...my name its jorge and i live in stockton Ca ...and just checking. Things out...i love playing any kind of fighting games....and it wd be nice to meet people. Whit the same hobby ;)

Hello and welcome to the thread. If on psn add us or xbox then add iggy