M.Bison General Thread: Come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you will find a GOD!

Comments

• MetroxylonMetroxylon Missing link? Joined: Posts: 2,633
    Can we stop turning every new character reveal thread into some rumor mill thinking up who the remaining characters are going to be? I understand y'all are passionate about whichever characters, but it's like I'm reading the same comments no matter which thread I'm in...

ANYWAY... if this is "new body" Bison, then I could imagine he won't play very similar to how he was in 4/alpha/2. Lookit Charlie Nash. His undead version in 5 looks to play nothing like how he was in alpha, and if Capcom wants characters to accurately represent their story lines, Bison could totally be redesigned as well. I'd love to see him have tandem engine if he's a charge character still (or hybrid?) and maybe not need a giant Taijitu for a stomach.
    Are you clutch or crutch?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

https://youtube.com/user/SaveReplayandQuit/videos
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,577
    Metroxylon wrote: »
    Can we stop turning every new character reveal thread into some rumor mill thinking up who the remaining characters are going to be? I understand y'all are passionate about whichever characters, but it's like I'm reading the same comments no matter which thread I'm in...

ANYWAY... if this is "new body" Bison, then I could imagine he won't play very similar to how he was in 4/alpha/2. Lookit Charlie Nash. His undead version in 5 looks to play nothing like how he was in alpha, and if Capcom wants characters to accurately represent their story lines, Bison could totally be redesigned as well. I'd love to see him have tandem engine if he's a charge character still (or hybrid?) and maybe not need a giant Taijitu for a stomach.

If the silhuette suggest anything is that at least on chara design outside Ryu/Chun Li they may chose to take some risk... see Charlie, but also Bison having a new costume

IF they're going to change gameplay too, personally i liked A LOT theyr Omega USF4 vision of the character

Before i had him as one of my mains because fit my style and "loyalty", but with Omega it was the first time i had actually FUN playing him in SF4, and felt to play as a char with actual potential

Even if SFV Bison is just a balanced adaptation of his Omega version + some new normals i will be fucking happy
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • ForeverZeroForeverZero Buy Odins beer, bitch! Joined: Posts: 1,038
    Considering Charlie got a good deal of his Vs. series moves like the Moonsault Slash, Final Mission hyper, and Shadow-theme...I can see some of Bison's Vs. series moves being added or returned like the psycho shot, psycho field, and psycho explosion as additional moves. Bison does gain new powers depending on all the body switching he does.
    "Why is Guile never showing his full potential? ...Because he's always holding back."

SFII: Guile, Bison, Ryu, Dhalsim.
    SFAlpha 3: Charlie, Karin, Gen, Sodom.
    USFIV: Gouken, Guile,and Hakan
    UMvC3: Thor/Iron Fist/Nova.
    SFV: Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alts: Zangief, Alex, Guile, FANG.
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,482 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 2015
    Moonchilde wrote: »
    I like that Charlie has some ridiculous new stuff. That's how it needs to be. I'm tired of them trying to translate characters made for other games into games with new mechanics not suited to them. See Vega (Claw) SF4. He was way too toned down and not all that different from ST. Omega did some cool stuff, and that's the direction I'd like to see characters evolve.

Capcom doesn't need to make an all new cast, they can bring back favorites, but they need to freshen them up. If Dictator is going to be in the game, they need to give him his classic stuff and a bunch of new stuff as well. It's about time we start having characters who have both charge and motion special attacks. There is no reason to for Guile to have 2 special moves in his arsenal since WW. I can't wait to see what slick Dic can do.

Agreed. There is even a larger pool of choices for Dic than someone like Charlie or Guile because of his many iterations in games, films, comics, etc. It's time they take advantage of that. Moves I'd like to see:

Psycho Fist (Jin Kazama's Penetrating Fist from SFxT, probably replaces normal PC)
    Psycho Banish (CvS2)
    Death Flutter (Omega SF4, with all extensions)
    Ex Head Stomp (Omega SF4)
    Air Psycho Warp (Make it happen!)

Psycho Cannon for Super 1 (SF EX; this is consistent with Psycho Fist special)
    Knee Press Nightmare for Super 2 (CvS2, SFEx version)

Psycho Punisher for Revenge 1
    Final Psycho Crusher for Revenge 2

Also Dictator's fighting stance, he's so crouched down but when he stands completely upright he towers over many members of the cast - this doesn't make sense for someone who views himself above everyone else. This is the kind of stuff that was inherited from SF2 and just needs to be laid to rest, allowing new interpretations of a character (like in the Alpha series) to take place without the limitations of previous graphics engines. Personally, I prefer that he's menacingly levitating during his fighting stance, forward, and backward movements on screen. Walking is for maggots.
    Post edited by Daemos on
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • Super SonicSuper Sonic Joined: Posts: 1,576
    edited February 2015
    I'm really happy Bison wasn't left out! He's the real baddie of the series! Also, seeing as how this game revolves around "elements", they should make Gill the main antagonist (since he controls both ice and fire masterfully) and get his ass kicked by Bison. Seth is also welcome in my book for a threesome, but two naked male bodies would be too much for one game.
    Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!
    Daemos wrote: »
    Also Dictator's fighting stance, he's so crouched down but when he stands completely upright he towers over many members of the cast - this doesn't make sense for someone who views himself above everyone else. This is the kind of stuff that was inherited from SF2 and just needs to be laid to rest, allowing new interpretations of a character (like in the Alpha series) to take place without the limitations of previous graphics engines. Personally, I prefer that he's menacingly levitating during his fighting stance, forward, and backward movements on screen. Walking is for maggots.

His stance is fuctional to his style, as all his normals are grounded and his gameplay involve a lot of crouch and DB charge
    Also under the more aestethic point of view it serve the purpose of look like he's ever well grounded and ready to deliver fierce strikes(be it huge punches, or steel covered thai kicks), and also that he's ever ready to do one of his ridicolous jumps
    Basically he's supposed to be a badass ever ready to explode violence at your face, rather than being one of those fg vain boss bitches in beautiful plastic pose or some over 9000 dbz wannabe

While it's true that stance is inheredited from SF2 it still do his job nice, imho, specially now that he's no more the final boss

What you suggest sound kinda Algol from SC (a character conceptually WAY more close to Gill), but imho will not work well with Bison moves aesthetic, and also with SF mechanics (many low attacks will whiff or do awkward ghost collision)

Also i'm kinda biased toward fuctional/martial stance over aesthetic "i'm cool" ones

See Charlie
    sf-charlie2.gif
    Imho was better if they keep it kinda like that, maybe little tweaked to show the new colder/darker tone of the character
    SFV's one look way too much on the "omg i'm so cool in dat ninja pose" side, but still is not over the top as a fucking flying Bison :D

All this about normal/vanilla/playable Bison, if they want do for the lulz a secret boss version of him a la Shin/Final Bison... sure why not, let him levitate stance, shot laser beam from his eyes and Psycho Fire from his ass, no problem with that

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    edited March 2015
    Yeah I guess you're right that levitating Bison would work best for an OP Final Bison boss type character and Bison is traditionally a fighter as much as he is a boss character so a fight ready stance fits.

Still, we could get a fighting stance and walk closer to Dr Doom or Dormammu from MvC3. I think it would over all look better to have him more upright like them at least and it would be a middle road compromise that's between the hunched-over-infinite-handjob SF2 stance and his levitating OP stance. It would certainly look better with his new trench coat skirt thingy.
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,824
    So I just picked up Bison for the first time today against a friend in Endless Battle

And,, WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Goddamn he is so FUN to play as Lol, his scissor kicks are freaking sweet , and this is coming from a Guy who used to hate Bison before

Capcom what the hell are you doing roll out that Damn Bison Trailer FAST

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    Please don't give me a weak "I need to find a new host body" Bison, and give me Bison after fully resting and getting accustomed to his new body.

I wanna see him get some of his Omega moves. Teleport headstomp was pretty fun.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,482
    I might play with Bison as a sub still but....charge character. It's not a playstyle I can really get behind. I'm not a fan of his offensive approach. I think Abel might (most likely) be my second character. Since he's a strike grappler, plays like Stun (BR), and kinda like King (tekken) then I should feel right at home. Abel will make a wonderful second for Juri. But if Abel isn't in then I guess Bison will take my second character spot. Or maybe one of the new characters (doubt it) will take the second spot.
    I might play with Bison as a sub still but....charge character. It's not a playstyle I can really get behind. I'm not a fan of his offensive approach. I think Abel might (most likely) be my second character. Since he's a strike grappler, plays like Stun (BR), and kinda like King (tekken) then I should feel right at home. Abel will make a wonderful second for Juri. But if Abel isn't in then I guess Bison will take my second character spot. Or maybe one of the new characters (doubt it) will take the second spot.

Alex?

If they follow story, with Charlie in is possible at some point (DLC?) we will see Abel and Guile... but imho right now Alex seem one with good chances of being in since begin

• EternalEternal unpleasable perfectionist Joined: Posts: 12,436
    edited March 2015
    Could you imagine how much rage there would be if it turned out he is only storyline related and the thing at the end was just to show Nash is being controlled by Bison? I mean Arcsys put major previously playable characters as storyline only chars in Xrd (Johnny and Dizzy). They also did like an announcement for a storyline character in Blazblue not long ago IIRC.

Capcom can't be that stupid... right? The blowback from fans would be tremendous.

Wouldn't be the first time Capcom has teased us with a character and then disappointed huge chunk of the fanbase (Decapre).

What sort of powerup do you think he'd have though if he is playable? I think going with the guard break like Ryu would be useful depending on how it's implemented. Like after a blocked scissor kick he might be able to get a combo or something.

A cool idea for a trigger that would help charge characters besides just making them have shorter charges or be a motion character would be like having the hitstop increased on moves so that they could charge a move for a combo with less scaling. Or like give a character a magic series so that they could use the chain to build charge and combo into a special cancelable normal they can't normally combo into or can't combo into easily. Actually a magic series powerup like Juri would make a lot of sense as one of the potential power up states for a character, maybe even without the ability to special cancel any normal like Juri can. Just the magic series option.
    http://ink-gaming.com/ono/doku.php The new home of the Ono Tool official wiki.
    For Dictator's V-trigger i think they can go for something very simple/safe like

-psycho power element, with purple flames on hands until v-trigger end
    -kinda like Ryu's effect, huge strikes (just punches?) that cause more hitsun/dmg, maybe that set opponent on fire like all HPs do in Omega version
    -Psycho Crusher boosted as fuck

Pretty simple but i will like that, imho it fit the character

Eternal wrote: »
    Could you imagine how much rage there would be if it turned out he is only storyline related and the thing at the end was just to show Nash is being controlled by Bison? I mean Arcsys put major previously playable characters as storyline only chars in Xrd (Johnny and Dizzy). They also did like an announcement for a storyline character in Blazblue not long ago IIRC.

Capcom can't be that stupid... right? The blowback from fans would be tremendous.

Wouldn't be the first time Capcom has teased us with a character and then disappointed huge chunk of the fanbase (Decapre).

What sort of powerup do you think he'd have though if he is playable? I think going with the guard break like Ryu would be useful depending on how it's implemented. Like after a blocked scissor kick he might be able to get a combo or something.

A cool idea for a trigger that would help charge characters besides just making them have shorter charges or be a motion character would be like having the hitstop increased on moves so that they could charge a move for a combo with less scaling. Or like give a character a magic series so that they could use the chain to build charge and combo into a special cancelable normal they can't normally combo into or can't combo into easily. Actually a magic series powerup like Juri would make a lot of sense as one of the potential power up states for a character, maybe even without the ability to special cancel any normal like Juri can. Just the magic series option.

I would boycott Crapcom and all their games forever!
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,482
    Cestus wrote: »

Alex?

If they follow story, with Charlie in is possible at some point (DLC?) we will see Abel and Guile... but imho right now Alex seem one with good chances of being in since begin

Alex could be a secondary as well.
    For Dictator's V-trigger i think they can go for something very simple/safe like

-kinda like Ryu's effect, huge strikes (just punches?) that cause more hitsun/dmg, maybe that set opponent on fire like all HPs do in Omega version

I like this.

But throw in eyes glowing along with the permanent flames.

@Eternal stop being a party pooper, Bison is gonna be a playable character in this game! They wouldn't dare troll us like this!

I like this.

But throw in eyes glowing along with the permanent flames.

@Eternal stop being a party pooper, Bison is gonna be a playable character in this game! They wouldn't dare troll us like this!

There's room in this post for a sarcastic troll response from Ono to this.

Hey guys remember that 5th secret character for Ultra? Oh.........nevermind.....sorry.

1FHE8.png
    Bring back Shin Psycho Crusher from Alpha 3!

edited March 2015
    Bring back Shin Psycho Crusher from Alpha 3!

LOL!

It would be awesome if we get an Oni treatment for Bison. Caped, levitates all the time, can cancel any move into a teleport, more telekinetic, relies heavily on Psycho Power to dish out extreme damage (huge flames from hands for example) and is generally far more arrogant and condescending. Compared to his vanilla uncaped form which would be more fight ready, faster, more rush down oriented and far more agile, relying more on his fighting skills than his power.

Basically the difference between Bison before and after he takes off his cape in the SF2 Awesominated Movie.
  • MoonchildeMoonchilde Resident tech talk double poster Joined: Posts: 4,838
    I'd like to see that, too. We've never seen him go balls to the wall Psycho Power mode.
    Disclaimer: I work for Paradise Arcade Shop. My posts are probably biased. Take that into consideration. Bye!
  • ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Psycho Denji Joined: Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think the next video is going to a Bison Trailer. It looks like Capcom are teasing characters at the end and as a hint at the next SFV trailer.
    Fightcade, Steam and XBL tag: Projectjustice
    PSN: Projectjustice77
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Can Capcom do the headstomp/skull diver correct for SFV? I wouldn't mind seeing the headstomp/skull diver from SFII World Warrior with the optional reverse kick at the end instead of the skull diver...
    edited March 2015
    I think the Death Flutter introduced in Omega mode could free up the (d,u+K) command of Head stomp for a new move altogether. It's actually a great concept and adds tremendous versatility to Bison.

Death Flutter (d,u+P), Ex, version is faster and has invincibility frames on start up for escape. You can full control Bison in mid air during the Death Flutter Jump.

Headstomp (K, after Death Flutter), homes in on target's head automatically. Ex Version teleports Bison immediately over head, knocks down. This would be functionally similar to the traditional Headstomp (d,+u+K) and would replace it.

Skulldiver (P, after Headstomp), Ex version, hits slightly harder, you can combo after it. You can control this, move over the opponent, and cross up with it

Devil's Reverse (P, After Death Flutter), Ex version faster, hits harder, and you can combo after it. You can't control this, the Devil's Reverse strikes at a predetermined angle based on which punch you used.

Death Throw (P+K, after Death Flutter), Air throw, Bison grabs your face and smashes it into the ground from mid air.

This beckons the question, what kinda of move could take the place of Headstomp's command (d,u+K)? Levitating lol?
    Change Death Flutter to d, u, k, then we can free up d, u, p. Make it so d, u, p does a vertical Psycho Crusher, with low going 30 degree, medium 60, and high 90. Would even be cool to anti-air combo into it.
    Disclaimer: I work for Paradise Arcade Shop. My posts are probably biased. Take that into consideration. Bye!
    edited March 2015
    Anti-air has always been one of Bison's weakness, I'm not sure a vertical or diagonal Psycho Crusher would be appropriate (although it would look cool to have an Air Psycho Crusher).

An alternative idea is to keep them as separate moves, Headstomp and Death Flutter, and instead add a new K attack after headstomp as an alternative to Skulldiver. Then add a new completely different K attack after Death Flutter (in Omega mode it is a variation of the Stomp attack). A divekick move is done to death so I would rather Bison not go there.

But I like your idea of changing Death Flutter to d, u+K, it makes more sense for a superjump to be associated with kicks rather than punches.

Maybe d,u+P can be either Psycho Banish or Psycho Sever. It could have some AA properties as well as being an overhead/anti-projectile, a cross between Psycho Banish and Dee Jay or Boxer's d,u+P specials.
    AA always being one of his weaknesses is why I think a vertical PC would be a good idea. Of course, it would mean he'd get a HUGE buff since he'd have a way to get people off him, but that could be countered by making the damage output on AAPC very light and no knock down. It would be a tool not for damage, but to create space. Otherwise, say you gave it good damage and/or knock down, then Bison shoots way up to top tier.
    edited March 2015
    I think the only true AA Psycho Crusher I would open minded about is if Bison could perform his Final Psycho Crusher level 3 super move in mid-air. It's the only variation of the move that I think could work, especially if we go with the version where he teleports off-screen first then psycho crushes (seen in SFA3 and SvC Chaos).

I would also prefer that the Psycho Crusher remain as a super/ultra move only like in SFA3, freeing up the (b,f+p) command for new moves like in CvS1 and SFA3. Ever since I played SFxT, I really wanted Jin Kazama's interpretation of a fireball (Penetrating Fist, which is both a punch and a ranged but static fireball) to transfer to Bison. I think it really fits his playstyle and he already has a precedence for fireballs in Alpha. Throw them (the psycho spheres let's call them) out behind an opponent then scissor kick them into them. Using them to control the horizontal axis and performing headstomps/devil's reverses would be a dream come true.

• MetroxylonMetroxylon Missing link? Joined: Posts: 2,633
    Why can't Bison just have ST style psycho crusher for a reliable anti air? Not like a reversal with invincibility or anything, but so long as he's doing it while you're jumping, there is no jump attack you could do to hit him out. Then make it even more like ST where HP PC is about as fast and goes as far as EX PC in SF4. LP PC could/should have better application as anti air, even if it were slow. Keep it slow and give it the same amount of active frames as HP PC, so you can commit to using it as an anti-air and only have to worry about if you didn't gauge the distance right and the other player lands in time to block and punish.

I guess I'm giving my input about this just because I've been bored of depending on using HK as an anti air any time I use Bison. I like HK for its' versatility, but in a sense it's too good and therefore leads to stale gameplay.
    Are you clutch or crutch?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

https://youtube.com/user/SaveReplayandQuit/videos
    Besides Bison's moves, I don't think the topic of Bison's body has come up yet. Do you guys prefer disproportionately Fat/Buff Bison like in Alpha or the CvS2 lean muscle Bison? SF4's Bison was more of a middle ground but that's cuz the models of the early characters were really chunky and thick. If the teaser is anything to go by, we're probably gonna get a thicker Bison this time around too.

Something closer to the CvS model would be my ideal. I hate when Capcom goes steroid crazy on everyone.
    latest?cb=20090429053004

Besides Bison's moves, I don't think the topic of Bison's body has come up yet. Do you guys prefer disproportionately Fat/Buff Bison like in Alpha or the CvS2 lean muscle Bison? SF4's Bison was more of a middle ground but that's cuz the models of the early characters were really chunky and thick. If the teaser is anything to go by, we're probably gonna get a thicker Bison this time around too.

Something closer to the CvS model would be my ideal. I hate when Capcom goes steroid crazy on everyone.
    latest?cb=20090429053004

I love Bison's Alpha 3 iteration more than any other version mainly due to his Final Psycho Crusher, but I prefer slimmer models for his body as well. If they give a slim Bison the huge ass Final Psycho Crusher, then I'm settled.
    Metroxylon wrote: »
    but so long as he's doing it while you're jumping, there is no jump attack you could do to hit him out.

Wrong, there are tons of jumping attacks that destroy it. Like most every forward moving horizontal special attack, it gets eaten alive by jump back attacks. Blanka, Honda, and Bison all suffer from this. PC is useful in ST through combos, spacing, or chip as long as you don't use HP version.

As for fat or skinny? Skinny dic all day, every day.
  • bashirkashmiribashirkashmiri Joined: Posts: 57
    Am I the only one who wants to see Ryu and Sagat finally have their rematch? I agree on Alpha 2 style solo plots coming back would be great.

And can we finally have Mike Haggar instead of OR alongside Zangief?

Gill and or Urien need to comeback unless theres a new Villan entering the fray? F it, put em all in and make this the ultimate street fighter story. Dictator, Akuma, Sagat, Urien, Gill and . . . .
  • Capt_JhonryCapt_Jhonry Joined: Posts: 29
    So Bison reach true Potential in SF V ?

Yes,yes,yes Bring Super Bison (Shin Bison) in SF V :smiley:

• vasili10vasili10 Forever waits Joined: Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Only if it's after 3S, otherwise he doesn't deserve it.
    vasili10 wrote: »

Care to explain your logic? I'm curious.

By SF4, he was hanging out in a new host body allegedly better than the previous one but incomplete (because he was in a hurry to kick ass), yet he was able to tear open wormholes into the fabric of space and time, a feat that requires theoretically near impossible magnitudes of energy. I'd say he was in relatively good shape for someone in recovery. If SFV takes place after SF4 (something tells me it does unfortunately), he'd definitely be stronger but probably not at his full potential or very high potential as seen in SFA3.

Psycho Power is potentially limitless (he even says so in SF4) but it is also limited by the host body. In SFA3, he augmented his power with the Psycho Drive, sort of an external reserve that shares the burden being placed on his body. That didn't turn out so well so I doubt he will go down that path again, plus the new cyborg implants seen in Seth and Juri are more compact than the massive Psycho Drive but probably not as potent, not as far as we've seen so far at least - the technology could've improved. So short of possessing Ryu, or maybe a Ryu clone that is genetically identical to Ryu (or modified to be superior?), he'll never really reach his full potential. A Bison in possession of Ryu's body would hypothetically be the strongest street fighter in existence, short of possibly Ingrid IMO.
    vasili10 wrote: »

Care to explain your logic? I'm curious.

By SF4, he was hanging out in a new host body allegedly better than the previous one but incomplete (because he was in a hurry to kick ass), yet he was able to tear open wormholes into the fabric of space and time, a feat that requires theoretically near impossible magnitudes of energy. I'd say he was in relatively good shape for someone in recovery. If SFV takes place after SF4 (something tells me it does unfortunately), he'd definitely be stronger but probably not at his full potential or very high potential as seen in SFA3.

Psycho Power is potentially limitless (he even says so in SF4) but it is also limited by the host body. In SFA3, he augmented his power with the Psycho Drive, sort of an external reserve that shares the burden being placed on his body. That didn't turn out so well so I doubt he will go down that path again, plus the new cyborg implants seen in Seth and Juri are more compact than the massive Psycho Drive but probably not as potent, not as far as we've seen so far at least - the technology could've improved. So short of possessing Ryu, or maybe a Ryu clone that is genetically identical to Ryu (or modified to be superior?), he'll never really reach his full potential. A Bison in possession of Ryu's body would hypothetically be the strongest street fighter in existence, short of possibly Ingrid IMO.

I love the SF storyline and how people like you and vasili put a lot of effort into developing/pondering it. I doubt Capcom cares as much as some of us fans do, though. :(
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Why not this body:

0.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Why not this body:

0.jpg

You mean this body?

hdr_03.jpg

The size of Bison's body is more an art style choice than anything IMO (even though he does change bodies). I think the CvS2 and SF2 HD sprites capture him best. The SF Alpha sprite tried to emulate the SF2 Animated Movie (he looked amazing in that) but made him appear fat and disproportionate more than anything. I hated his face in SF4 (although most faces sucked in SF4), his body was ok but looking at what they did to Chun Li and Ryu, he will probably look much better than SF4 at least.
  • ascensionXascensionX Joined: Posts: 404
    I seen Bison but i dont see anything related to vega
    Support the Ascension X Project https://facebook.com/AscensionX2013 and follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/chrissanders3