Disney XD Rebooting Ducktales

2»

Comments

• SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    edited February 2015
    why

edit: oh wait, Disney is actually the only channel that is still somewhat good with their animation. I am now cautiously optimistic.
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,366
    RACE CARS, LASERS, AEROPLANES...

IT'S A DUCK-BLUR~
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wasted wrote: »
    Gargoyles revival? Only on two conditions:

1. Never do the Avalon arc, or anything like it, whereby you cut out 90% of the cast for almost a whole season, and
    2. Keep that shit adult/older childeren/teenage oriented, with blood and everything. More Deadly Force-style episodes, as well.

OOOOORR...they could do an animated version of the Greg Weisman comic, aka unofficial season 3. I need some Coco.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,234
    MIGHT SOLVE A MYSTERY...
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 4,333
    The Ducktales theme is a ripoff.

You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
    OR REWRITE HISTORY...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 2015
    Reboot sucks beta B)
  • owattjacobowattjacob Joined: Posts: 3,340
    OUT OF SMOKE AND HE APPEARS, THE MASTER OF SURPRISE
    tumblr_lvoknbDsDn1r03nno.jpg
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    moar tailspin plz.
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

SWBeta wrote: »
    we fucking get it, po. shut the fuck up

DUCKTALES! WOO-HOO!~
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It's okay, I think he's done. He only knows the tv version of the song.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • EternalEternal unpleasable perfectionist Joined: Posts: 12,436
    I'm not holding my breath BUT Disney XD has had a couple of things I liked lately. Gravity Falls is amazing and one of my favorite shows on TV. Wander Over Yonder is a lot of fun and McCracken still has his touch (though I find the opening theme song annoying everything else about the show is super charming). The new Star Vs The Forces of Evil show looks pretty fun, I dunno if it'll have legs to be great but the first episode has some good moments and fun animation and was a solid romp. Lots of people love Phineas and Ferb (I've never gotten interested in watching it, saw some clips and it seemed decent. Some people love it though, so to each his own. ;P)

http://ink-gaming.com/ono/doku.php The new home of the Ono Tool official wiki.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,136 mod
    Eternal wrote: »
    I'm not holding my breath BUT Disney XD has had a couple of things I liked lately. Gravity Falls is amazing and one of my favorite shows on TV. Wander Over Yonder is a lot of fun and McCracken still has his touch (though I find the opening theme song annoying everything else about the show is super charming). The new Star Vs The Forces of Evil show looks pretty fun, I dunno if it'll have legs to be great but the first episode has some good moments and fun animation and was a solid romp. Lots of people love Phineas and Ferb (I've never gotten interested in watching it, saw some clips and it seemed decent. Some people love it though, so to each his own. ;P)
    Got to add that Star Wars Rebels is legit.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,504
    Hahaha yo love that movie.

"You mean to tell me you never took flying lessons?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"I took a crash course..."

"Now he tells me."

Good movie. One of my favorite Disney movies.

"Forward HOOOOOO!!!!

"Reverse HOOOOO!!!!!

"If you don't stop crashing I'm going to give you the heave-ho!"
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,186
    d3v wrote: »
    Eternal wrote: »
    Got to add that Star Wars Rebels is legit.

When they announced clone wars final season to dvd i was happy
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,104
    edited May 20
    I fuckin love that Gizmoduck design. Every day is chest day holy shit lol.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file