Capcom Vs series future?

2»

Comments

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,651
    Zephyrus21 wrote: »
    wishful thinking, I'd like a capcom vs playstation. Same gameplay that we see in marvel. But with playstation characters instead of marvel.

Yeah, no. PlayStation has zero to no characters that would make sense in a fighting game, even it's marvel-like. What, do you want to see Sweet Tooth go against Birdie or some shit?
    actually Sony has plenty of franchises that they could use for that potential crossover like
    Tekken
    Guilty Gear
    Arcana Heart
    Dark Cloud
    Arc The Lad
    you name it

Tekken and Guilty Gear aren't owned by Sony

Neither is Arcana Heart

well all 3 started as PS exclusives
    Tekken was on PS Consoles until Tekken 6
    Same goes with Arcana Heart
    And the First & Latest Guilty Gear are PS exclusives right now

Tekken started on Arcades

Guilty Gear was eventually on Dreamcast and PC

While that is true a lot of us like to associate arcade releases with the console releases whether it be multi platform or developed with the core technology of the console in question, and while it is true that Guilty Gear has been on a Multitude of Platforms, Guilty Gear Xrd and Revelator have gone back to being Playstation exclusive

Also all Tekken games before Tekken 6 were built with the core technology of the Playstation

I guess that's why they were always released for Arcades first and on consoles second
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • OmegamarthOmegamarth Joined: Posts: 89
    We need Capcom Vs. WWE.
    Gimme that Akuma Vs. The Undertaker dream match bruh.
  • MrEwntMrEwnt Joined: Posts: 71
    Capcom vs. PlayStation All-Stars would be interesting. More than anything though I wish that could play Marvel vs Capcom 3 on my PC.
  • SoljrSoljr Joined: Posts: 23
    Here is how Marvel Versus Capcom 4 can be made: http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Versus_Capcom_4:_Apex
  • BurnYourEgoBurnYourEgo Ishikawa don't care about your weeabullshit avatar. Joined: Posts: 1,997
    Soljr wrote: »
    Here is how Marvel Versus Capcom 4 can be made: http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Versus_Capcom_4:_Apex

What Smash playing 12 year old wrote that?
    Steam: BurnYourEgo: Terribly playing KOFXIII and Xrd, want to learn Skullgirls
    Fightcade:Bathtub_Leviathan: ST, maybe 3s
  • Angry AbelAngry Abel Joined: Posts: 385
    Darkstalkers vs Guilty Gear would hyper than a three old on coffee.
  • hashratehashrate Joined: Posts: 150
    Angry Abel wrote: »
    Darkstalkers vs Guilty Gear would hyper than a three old on coffee.

That would be OK, not as good as:

Samurai Shodown vs Last Blade
    Or
    Samurai Shodown vs Guilty Gear
    Or
    Last Blade vs Guilty Gear
    Or
    Samurai Shodown vs Blazblue
    Or
    Last Blade vs Blazblue
    Or
    SNK vs Arcsys
  • PotatoFighterPlusPotatoFighterPlus Joined: Posts: 9
    Tekken x Street Fighter 2016 is my choice after the much-refused Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat, and my third one is Capcom Fighting Evolution 2. Let the Xbox gamers have Killer Instinct vs. Mortal Kombat because they were denied Street Fighter V.
  • JasonWalravenJasonWalraven Joined: Posts: 539
    I would like to see capcom give a big middle finger to Disney and have them re-release UMvC3 on PS4 but rename it simply "Mahvel" and swap out each of the Marvel characters with a Capcom character but keep the moveset of the replaced characters. Swap Magneto for Bison, Wolverine for Necalli, ect. Dose not even have to make sense as long as the game play is the samethats all that would matter.
  • fundandofundando monitor cyborg Joined: Posts: 479
    Yoshinori Ono flirts with idea of creating Capcom vs. Nintendo fighting game
    eventhubs.com/news/2016/apr/03/yoshinori-ono-flirts-idea-creating-capcom-vs-nintendo-fighting-game/
    I love to mod.
    Fightsticks, computers and cars.
    Check out my youtube for tutorials and more!!!
    >>>> http://tinyurl.com/zqsugqt
  • calil_bfrcalil_bfr Joined: Posts: 47
    edited April 2016
    Now that SNK(P) really embraced the 2.5D engine (the Maximum Impact series wasn't really 2.5D), I think a Capcom vs. SNK 3 is more feasible. Or even an SNK vs. Capcom 2. In fact, I'd like to see them both.
    Post edited by calil_bfr on
    cidbahamut wrote: »
    Every time I think I'm improving I inevitably end up facing an opponent who thoroughly confirms that that is not the case.
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 Waiting for the new Framemeister... Joined: Posts: 7,199
    DarkSniper wrote: »
    Capcom vs Sega is the game that we deserve.

Lan Di and Bison on the same team. Hell yeah!

The matchups are all there. I'd love this as well.
2»