Is there still a lot of people who still play skullgirl

2»

Comments

• TeddiedriverTeddiedriver learning the ropes trying to get better Joined: Posts: 191
    It wouldn't matter cuz It donesnt work well with my stick so it feel like a waste
  • KwyjiboKwyjibo Joined: Posts: 476
    It wouldn't matter cuz It donesnt work well with my stick so it feel like a waste

What stick do you have? If all else fails, just use xpadder.
  • TeddiedriverTeddiedriver learning the ropes trying to get better Joined: Posts: 191
    Kwyjibo wrote: »

Mayflash v2

Mayflash v2
    I'd definitely give xpadder a shot. I can even give you a batch file you can launch that will launch Skullgirls and xpadder together, and close xpadder automatically when you exit the game. It's pretty hassle free.

Mayflash v2
    I'd definitely give xpadder a shot. I can even give you a batch file you can launch that will launch Skullgirls and xpadder together, and close xpadder automatically when you exit the game. It's pretty hassle free.

I'll do that after school if not I am a "pro" pad player

Mayflash v2

You should try out the keyboard too. I played pad for decades before trying it out, and I never went back. I use a hitbox type controller now, which is basically a keyboard with better buttons.

Mayflash v2

You should try out the keyboard too. I played pad for decades before trying it out, and I never went back. I use a hitbox type controller now, which is basically a keyboard with better buttons.
    Look a hell a lot better than me Learning stick
    Me with stick=newborn baby
    Me with pad=best there is

Mayflash v2

Yeah I owned a stick at one point, but couldn't be bothered to learn to use is. I probably should have, but I'm happy with where I ended up. If arcades will still relevant in the US, I'd probably force myself to learn it. I might do that anyway, since I intend to build my own cabinet at some point, and the hitbox layout on a cabinet just wouldn't be right.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,002 admin
    Moved to the Skullgirls forum.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• ParasoulParasoul Reporting for Duty! Joined: Posts: 269
    Skullgirls is ded.

Mayflash v2

Yeah I owned a stick at one point, but couldn't be bothered to learn to use is. I probably should have, but I'm happy with where I ended up. If arcades will still relevant in the US, I'd probably force myself to learn it. I might do that anyway, since I intend to build my own cabinet at some point, and the hitbox layout on a cabinet just wouldn't be right.
    Yea it still laggy with the
    Parasoul wrote: »
    Skullgirls is ded.

What make you say that
  • LightzLightz Pizza Smuggler Joined: Posts: 1,230
    I wouldn't say it's "dead", well on consoles probably, but on PC at least, the game is still fairly active and is still getting updated regularly. Beowulf is coming out very soon and Robo-Fortune after that
    Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.
    Lightz wrote: »
    I wouldn't say it's "dead", well on consoles probably, but on PC at least, the game is still fairly active and is still getting updated regularly. Beowulf is coming out very soon and Robo-Fortune after that

Beo came out already steam won't give him to me
  • JustinAkatsukiJustinAkatsuki Joined: Posts: 214
    I still play skullgirls just not very good at the game. And can never find online matches over xbox live
    I still play skullgirls just not very good at the game. And can never find online matches over xbox live

You know that was least bought version of SG out of all of them
  • LightzLightz Pizza Smuggler Joined: Posts: 1,230
    Lightz wrote: »

Beo came out already steam won't give him to me
    It doesn't come up under the Skullgirls DLC for some reason. I found him here

http://store.steampowered.com/app/245177/
    Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.
2»