18910111214»

Comments

• LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 1,995
    After playing over 3k+ games in USF4 on PS4 I ended
    up making a montage highlighting some of the strongest
    players I have played so far on PS4.

Thanks for playing and good games @ll.

www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic BOTW then Mass Effect = sfv is dead in march Joined: Posts: 5,060
    is there a trick to finding matches that are on the lagless side of things? since ranked doesn't show colored bars, its tough to know what one is.getting into
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • Digital-Digital- TRVP LORD Joined: Posts: 2,216
    is there a trick to finding matches that are on the lagless side of things? since ranked doesn't show colored bars, its tough to know what one is.getting into

No, also a good majority of players on PS4 are playing on WIFI (atleast in the US).
    I got a job with the mob making G's, doing some pick-ups, deliveries and transporting keys.
  • RoGE9RoGE9 Joined: Posts: 1,673
    is this port still bad?
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Joined: Posts: 8,240
    RoGE9 wrote: »
    is this port still bad?

Ehh, if you got the option to play on steam, do that. It is better than the PS3 version though.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "I postulated his possibilities and figured him out with the greatest of ease"- Smuggles
    "It looks just like an NRS game. For a lot of you guys it seems denial is just a river in Africa" - Drunkards_Walk
    When it's not lagging, I love it.

I have to force myself to use the MatchMaking from Training Mode and only play against green bars + pick training stage when attempting to play ranked mode. This is the best way to find players who aren't playing on wi-fi and picking the lagged up stages.

Lots of endless rooms at all times of the day (in the US that is).

Steam version is the most enjoyable in my honest opinion but if you plan on doing endless its pretty dead at night time.
    I got a job with the mob making G's, doing some pick-ups, deliveries and transporting keys.
  • Sideshow20Sideshow20 I do what i gotta do to get that Win. Joined: Posts: 926
    Im on the ps4 if anyone on here still plays. PSN: DeeDogg20
    Youtube - DeeDogg313
    Twitter - tfadeedogg
  • franksagica777franksagica777 Joined: Posts: 5
    chaos123x wrote: »
    I just bought this version and it seems to be working ok. I just play for fun so I got a Cronusmax on order to use my 360 TE. But this thread is making think I should cancel and just stick to 360.

Hello my friend! I saw a posting your a marvel vs capcom template that is in this link: https://www.mediafire.com/?el3k5rnyqj5yt

By chance, you have this template without holes / tags?

if you have, send it to my email: franksagica@hotmail.com

Thanks!
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,015
    For those looking for an arcade stick

HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai for PlayStation 3/4 $119.99

http://amzn.com/B00SULMRI4

"Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
    I just realized that you do not need a PSN + account to play USF IV on PS4. So basically its free to play online just need to buy 1 copy and you can have as many free accounts.

Wish I could get a refund on my PSN + since its litterally useless to have for me.
  • Nemesys_SyndromeNemesys_Syndrome What the?! Where?! Joined: Posts: 2,412
    Digital- wrote: »
    I just realized that you do not need a PSN + account to play USF IV on PS4. So basically its free to play online just need to buy 1 copy and you can have as many free accounts.

Wish I could get a refund on my PSN + since its litterally useless to have for me.

By chance, do you still play on PC? I'd like to get a few matches with your Viper some time. Steam ID: DSC|Nemesys
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 2,996
    I need to know how it is.

Has it been fixed?

Is there lag?
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • RocketUppercutRocketUppercut "You have no dignity." Joined: Posts: 628
    ParryAll wrote: »

Has it been fixed?

Is there lag?

A better question is, when are people gonna stop playing on wi-fi and actually learn how to connect a fucking cord to their systems so you're not watching a 1920's flipbook of your character eating a random shoryuken?
    "Rocket Uppercut!! It strikes the heavens in unequaled glory!"
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 2,996
    ParryAll wrote: »

Has it been fixed?

Is there lag?

A better question is, when are people gonna stop playing on wi-fi and actually learn how to connect a fucking cord to their systems so you're not watching a 1920's flipbook of your character eating a random shoryuken?

I'm not familiar with PS4 Wifi yet but if it's as good or better than what's in the Xbox 360 Slim then it's fine.

That said it's always worth direct connecting if you can, however, 99% of people won't.

I need to know if the bugs/horrible loading/input lag has been fixed on the PS4 version of this game, if it's worth buying.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,015
    Just open your PSN ports on your router. Change to 5GHZ band.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Psycho Denji Joined: Posts: 2,739
    edited January 2016
    Just open your PSN ports on your router. Change to 5GHZ band.

PS4 WiFi adapter doesn't support 5GHz.

PS4 WiFi adapter is the lowest cheapest shit there is. Sony was trying to cut cost and the WiFi adapter took it right on the chin.
    Fightcade, Steam and XBL tag: Projectjustice
    PSN: Projectjustice77
  • MourningIIstarMourningIIstar Joined: Posts: 33
    Can someone confirm that you don't need playstation plus to play USF4 online on PS4?
  • ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Psycho Denji Joined: Posts: 2,739
    Can someone confirm that you don't need playstation plus to play USF4 online on PS4?

Yes you do need it.
    Fightcade, Steam and XBL tag: Projectjustice
    PSN: Projectjustice77

Yes you do need it.

Good thing I asked, a few people kept telling me that I didn't. Thanks
  • RocketUppercutRocketUppercut "You have no dignity." Joined: Posts: 628

Yes you do need it.

Apparently you only need it if there's no other account that has PS+ already. So that's pretty balls. This is why we PC now.
    "Rocket Uppercut!! It strikes the heavens in unequaled glory!"

Yes you do need it.

Apparently you only need it if there's no other account that has PS+ already. So that's pretty balls. This is why we PC now.

Isn't that a complicated way of saying you need PS+?
18910111214»