Should I give Blaz Blue another chance?

StardustBreakerStardustBreaker Joined: Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in BlazBlue
a few years back a friend tried to get me into Blaz Blue, but I thought it was "too anime"(which looking back seems weird because i love anime) now that I've grown a little wiser and more open minded I'm wondering if should give the game another try
Post edited by Preppy on

Comments

• echelonNYKechelonNYK Sleepwalking in the minefield Joined: Posts: 3,173
    Uh, sure, why not?
    SFV: Bison, Ken
    USF4 : Bison
    GUILTY GEAR XRD: Axl, Potemkin
    BLAZBLUE CPE: Ragna, Kokonoe
    UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late: Akatsuki
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Kasumi

PSN / XBOX LIVE / STEAM / BATTLE. NET - EchelonNYK
    YOUTUBE - www.youtube.com/user/EchelonTVV
    TWITCH - www.twitch.tv/EchelonNYK
  • TeddiedriverTeddiedriver learning the ropes trying to get better Joined: Posts: 191
    a few years back a friend tried to get me into Blaz Blue, but I thought it was "too anime"(which looking back seems weird because i love anime) now that I've grown a little wiser and more open minded I'm wondering if should give the game another try

Yes....my child return to the anime side
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,582 mod
    edited April 2015
    Read the rules.
    Preppy wrote: »
    3. These types of threads do not belong here
    * Threads asking us to decide something for you or provide suggestions to you upon any issue of any sort. You being uncertain is not a reason for a thread, it's a reason for you to do some homework.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,867 admin
    @d3v I moved it to the right forum and reopened it. I'd prefer to move things to the right forum where possible. :)

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• AirkAirk Joined: Posts: 1,024
    Yes? Not enough info? It was just the aesthetic that bothered you? /blarg