DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Arrow/Flash Spin-off Show

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    yes, yes, yes!!!
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,391 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I definitely got to watch Legends more. Ialso need to catch up on some of the episodes from the previous seasons. I still don't know what happened to Hawkgirl. :rofl:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,894
    Gimpy wrote: »
    I definitely got to watch Legends more. Ialso need to catch up on some of the episodes from the previous seasons. I still don't know what happened to Hawkgirl. :rofl:

She sucked, and she left to the cheers of everyone. Vixen is such an immense improvement it's not even funny.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Last season's Legends was better than Flash.

Yeah...every Arrowverse show was better than the Flash last season, last season the Flash was absolutely garbage.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Saitsu wrote: »

She sucked, and she left to the cheers of everyone. Vixen is such an immense improvement it's not even funny.

Yeah...every Arrowverse show was better than the Flash last season, last season the Flash was absolutely garbage.

Hawkman and Hawkgirl kinda reminded me of Roman Reigns...
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,626
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »

Hawkman was more like The Brooklyn Brawler. Dude had over 200 L's.
    Talking about the fan heat. CW knows when to scrap characters, but not the WWE...
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,296
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »

The comparison doesn't work. The show wasn't pushing them as fan favorites when no one wanted them. If you want Roman Reigns look over at Marvel with Inhumans.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,033
    RIP's back!!

And he created the time M.I.B.!!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
    Money in the bank?
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,033
    WTF!!
    How Sway!!

...How are the Legends workin' crappy dead end jobs?
    SMH!

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,696
    Odd question, but does anyone know who that Asian guy is? I know I've seen him somewhere but can't put my finger on the show.
    What is like $2500 a month?
    These guys fuck up more than Barry....
  • KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,960
    Odd question, but does anyone know who that Asian guy is? I know I've seen him somewhere but can't put my finger on the show.

If you watched Izombie, he was the captain of the police force. Thats where I recognized him from.
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,400
    edited October 11

He gets around. I know I've seen in a number of shows. Heroes Reborn, the last season of X-files, Dark matter....
    KaboXx wrote: »

If you watched Izombie, he was the captain of the police force. Thats where I recognized him from.

Yep! That's where I know him from.
    Gravity wrote: »

He gets around. I know I've seen in a number of shows. Heroes Reborn, the last season of X-files, Dark matter....

I think Hollywood has him on speed dial when they want a grouchy, elderly, Asian man.
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Bounce Man Joined: Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

But yet they're a lovable bunch unlike Barry.
    Sacr3D wrote: »

Yeah they're great...but honestly it's hard to like them right now. Before they worked the job to take down Vandal Savage, then they continued the job in the absence of the Time Lords and in the absence of Rip. Now the only reason they're doing it is to fight off boredom, which is not a very likable trait at all. Also they reverted Rip back into jackass mode.

Also, why the hell were Sara and Ray stuck in dead-end jobs to begin with? Courtesy of the Flash, we know that both Felicity and Curtis are fine so why didn't they just return to Star City and get their old jobs?
    Sacr3D wrote: »

Yeah they're great...but honestly it's hard to like them right now. Before they worked the job to take down Vandal Savage, then they continued the job in the absence of the Time Lords and in the absence of Rip. Now the only reason they're doing it is to fight off boredom, which is not a very likable trait at all. Also they reverted Rip back into jackass mode.

Also, why the hell were Sara and Ray stuck in dead-end jobs to begin with? Courtesy of the Flash, we know that both Felicity and Curtis are fine so why didn't they just return to Star City and get their old jobs?

I agree with you on Sara. Oliver would taken her back in a second. As far as Ray goes, guys a fucking genius. He would have another company after six months. I mean how the hell does Citizen Steel get as a vigilante with Flash Heartbeats and Sara ends up working at Bed, Bath, & Beyond?

Side Note: Am I the only one that thought it was cool that they had the actor that played Marcus Crassus in Spartacus play Julius Caesar.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,124
    Yooo... wasnt Caesar guy also in Spartacus? Talk about meta..or typecast ha
    Aren't Ray and Sara both dead? They can't really get something high in pay without raising some eyebrows, I'd guess. (As for the vigilante thing, idk)
    Aren't Ray and Sara both dead? They can't really get something high in pay without raising some eyebrows, I'd guess. (As for the vigilante thing, idk)

It's Star City, people come back from the dead all the time. Other than some annoying paperwork, it really wouldn't take long.
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,984
    Victor Garber is leaving the show
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/legends_of_tomorrow/legends-of-tomorrow-victor-garber-to-depart-dc-tv-series-during-season-3-a154468

It would be cool if his future grandson became the new half of Firestorm, using time travel and a real connection to his character to find a suitable replacement to fill his shoes.
    Yooo... wasnt Caesar guy also in Spartacus? Talk about meta..or typecast ha
    A lot of Spartacus actors have played roles in the CW/DC universe, look at Nyssa al Ghul, Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard, Amanda Waller, and ofc Mr. Slade Wilson himself.
    I figured he was leaving with all those Death Flags triggering.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,793
    Gonna miss Garber. That guy is underrated as an actor.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    I wonder who they're going to bring in to replace Stein. The wiki shows that Firestorm's had a decent amount of partners
    edited October 12
    Maybe they can bring back Jason Rusch. That's the Firestorm Injustice used.

I hope they just retire the character and let him be a granddad. That way they can bring him back if he's up to it.

I hope they just retire the character and let him be a granddad. That way they can bring him back if he's up to it.

Eh, but it'd be immensely hard to do so. He and Jax have to bond on a periodic basis or both die. So if you retire him, you'd be forced to retire Jax as well which isn't really fair to that actor.
    Firestorm's had a decent amount of partners

Dat firestorm STD. Also Jax can leave. dont like the actor.
    Firestorm's had a decent amount of partners

Dat firestorm STD. Also Jax can leave. dont like the actor.

Eh, but it'd be immensely hard to do so. He and Jax have to bond on a periodic basis or both die. So if you retire him, you'd be forced to retire Jax as well which isn't really fair to that actor.

I'm hoping Stein is able to pass on the the Firestorm matrix to someone else or manage to find a way to sustain himself without needing to be joint with Jax.
    When Steel Nate got shot in the torso a spark appeared on his vest but no hole... vDAfUBj2_bigger.png
    How long until Sarah and Agent Sharp end up in bed?
    Am I the only one that has found this season to be meh so far?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,793
    How long until Sarah and Agent Sharp end up in bed?

Two episodes tops.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Am I the only one that has found this season to be meh so far?

Well like I said earlier, so far the team is only doing this shit because they find their normal lives unsatisfying, not because they are needed to do the right thing.

If the show made more of an effort to show that the Bureau is still relatively green in the field and the Legends' experience was necessary then it'd be livable but so far it was only shown once, in a situation that they themselves caused.

Plus they've made their self-destructive tendencies even worse. It's not like they're facing off with the Legion of Doom here, they were getting punked by a fucking normal Circus Ringmaster (albeit, Billy Zane but still).

So far Amaya's arc is the only redeeming part of the season. She left for a good reason, she came back for a good reason.
    Bwana Beast cameo!