DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Arrow/Flash Spin-off Show

Comments

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,930
    edited April 2016
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Snart is hardcore. Dude went Skywalker family on his own hand to escape.

He's pretty much the main reason this show is above water. It's his show and he's taking huge advantage.

I agree and I started watching this show for Sarah. Everytime I see Laurel on Arrow, I remember how much better Sarah was at being the Canary.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,532
    Now that I know Talia exists in this universe she must appear on Arrow. Where she at?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,987
    I would play a drinking game out of Kendra mentioning she's a barista, but I don't wanna die of alcohol poisoning...
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,654
    Talia will probably never appear. Might be them testing what they can get away with that embargo shit I've heard about

Probably just a one-off appearance light Harley Quinn (although I'd love to be wrong)

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,181
    ..dat Chronos, Reveal!!!
    :o

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
    edited April 2016
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Talia will probably never appear. Might be them testing what they can get away with that embargo shit I've heard about

Probably just a one-off appearance light Harley Quinn (although I'd love to be wrong)

If the embargo was still in effect I doubt they would also be able to use Ra's. I'm curious about the usage of Batman villains in the Arrowverse with Gotham around. There's been a few villains that appeared on both shows.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    Kronos, or Chronos...

Interesting...

Do Vandal and Ra's ever meet
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    If they have, neither of them have mentioned it. Then again, neither of them had much reason to.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    I've always liked it when the immortal villains faces against a time period hero. Like the two parter from B:TAS that told the story of when Jonah Hex stopped Ra's plan for world domination after the end of the Civil War.
    Did you see the previews:
    You might be time masters but I'm the master of time - Vandal
    Poor Sara...so unaware...
  • KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,961
    Ep got leaked early must say it was pretty awesome. I want more of the next Dx
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,930
    This Pilgrim character has peaked my interest. It will be interesting to see where things go next week.
    It'd be hilarious if their traipsing in Starling ended up changing Laurel's fate.
    Bruh, we got Jonah Hex in the CW-verse!! XD
    Kendra seeing her elderly past life self, happened sooner than expected.

• jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    LOOOOOL, jefferson is so extra black.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    Can't wait for "enter zoom" in this. I wouldn't have been surprised if the 3 time hunters ended up being Reverse Flash, Flash, and Zoom
    I was hoping DC's other Western characters like Bat Lash would appear with Jonah Hex. Oh well, still great to see Hex.

Curious to who the Pilgrim murked at the end of that episode.
    Pilgrim is so free...
    Can we just kill off Kendra to save the show?

It's like CW tradition to have one cool, likable female and then one abhorrent, annoying as fuck female character.
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,841
    dn3000 wrote: »
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    LOOOOOL, jefferson is so extra black.

tumblr_o2nj2jJ4SH1rov369o1_540.jpg

with such a sloppy fusion stance they are definitely going to fail and be all fat and shit for 30 minutes.
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,989 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

It's like CW tradition to have one cool, likable female and then one abhorrent, annoying as fuck female character.

Kendra isn't the only awful member. Palmer is insufferable. I'm okay with Cold and Heatwave since they're hamming it up on purpose. I think the Kendra and Palmer are trying to sincerely act and failing at it.

Oh, and can we get Firestorm to do actual Firestorm shit? I'm sick of flying and fireballs. He's boring unless he's wrecking shit at a subatomic level.
    This is offensive.
    Raz0r wrote: »

Kendra isn't the only awful member. Palmer is insufferable. I'm okay with Cold and Heatwave since they're hamming it up on purpose. I think the Kendra and Palmer are trying to sincerely act and failing at it.

Oh, and can we get Firestorm to do actual Firestorm shit? I'm sick of flying and fireballs. He's boring unless he's wrecking shit at a subatomic level.

I'm giving Ray a pass because his awfulness has more to do with Kendra. When he isn't involved with a woman Brandon Routh acts much better.
    I haven't really liked him as Palmer, maybe because I think he's making the character ridiculous and quirky just to fit with Felicity's personality and is now stuck with it.

But I'll put that aside just to attack how stupid his suit is. He's a Wal-Mart brand Iron Man.
    This is offensive.
  • ReoGeoSRKReoGeoSRK Joined: Posts: 749
    I've never really had a problem with Palmer and I think he was one of the few things season 3 of arrow did good. He's basically a male version of felicity except he actually works. When he isn't involved with anyone he's actually a very entertaining character. He's just written written into dull romances that no one cares about.
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,841
    No one is gonna talk about Young Rip having a shank and using it. Behind that prim and proper attitude is a straight savage. He didn't even clue his young self in on the plan. He basically said "I knew he'd shank her ass, if she tried something"

"I was a mean little bastard"

it was just too good.
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
    Count me down on Ray being insufferable. His quirkiness makes him ineffectual at times and his boy scout personality has lead to dumb decisions. That's without the dull romances holding him back.
    Count me down on Ray being insufferable. His quirkiness makes him ineffectual at times and his boy scout personality has lead to dumb decisions. That's without the dull romances holding him back.

The Boy Scout personality can work...the issue is he's on the ship with Rip Hunter, Captain Cold, Heat Wave and Sara Lance.

There's rarely going to be a situation where he'll come out as right over all four of them.
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,152
    Fking atom and hawkgirl romance feels so forced and shitty. It doesnt even need to ve there. Let the bitch cry over her eternal lover and make her 'stronger' or whatever. That would have been better character development.

A romance will Sara would have been more natural imo as theyre so different from each other. The whole sweet nerd with bad ass chick. Yeah shes a lesbo now but she fked Oli before nothing to suggest shes not bi.

Although the sexual tension between her snd capn cold is it a bit more obvious. If they had to do some romance why didt they focus on that.
    Sara was filrting with a young Professor Stein when they traveled to the 70s. She's definitely bi.
    I would prefer that as well but CW.
    WWE needs to hire the CW writers. When was the last time you had a heel like Zoom in the WWE? We had trust me trust me Jake the Snake, 1st iteration of Kane. Million Dollar Man. Guess you can count Bray Wyatt. But WWE keeps nerfing the Wyatts...
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,987
    edited April 2016
    Say what you will, but they handled their hostage situation better than the cast of the Flash did.
    Savage has a FKIN' GUNDAM!!!!
    :o :worried:

Kendra finally becoming the bad ass Hawkgirl! Palmer doing some goliath shit.

Seriously. This is what this show should've always been. This is probably the best episode of the series.
    This is offensive.