DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Arrow/Flash Spin-off Show

145791018

Comments

  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,180
    edited April 2016
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I still don't get why Cold's gun stopped freezing shit.

    This.

    AND OH COME...

    WTF....!!! :open_mouth:

    Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    *sigh* And Kendra will let him live undoing an entire episode's worth of character building that she desperately needed...
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    The details are Ray that you were nothing more than the side dude and now that she has the main dude back you're friendzoned.

    Because LoT can't go one full episode without giving us a reason to hate Kendra.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,180
    And of course, Savage will escape and wreck shop for the next couple of episodes

    *sigh*
    Kendra you had one job....One Job!!

    Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    CDB2 wrote: »
    And of course, Savage will escape and wreck shop for the next couple of episodes

    *sigh*
    Kendra you had one job....One Job!!

    I mean, it's LITERALLY one job. That's the only job she has on the entire mission. Kill Savage. That's it. That's all she was brought for. She finally has a chance to do it but of course she fucked it up.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Kendra finally becoming the bad ass Hawkgirl! Palmer doing some goliath shit.

    Seriously. This is what this show should've always been. This is probably the best episode of the series.

    Best episode, and its still shitty. Actually the wild west episode was more solid.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    This show is fucking stupid. lol. This is why you do not base your show around 1 fucking character. You end up having these people run around doing stupid shit to kill one guy who is just immortal. THATS IT. You could literally put savage into a drug induced coma for eternity if need be, or just fucking kill him like hawkgirl didnt.

    This episode to me was trash except for savages hot as fuck daughter. The shows not bad, it just has no purpose.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Kendra finally becoming the bad ass Hawkgirl! Palmer doing some goliath shit.

    Seriously. This is what this show should've always been. This is probably the best episode of the series.

    Best episode, and its still shitty. Actually the wild west episode was more solid.

    Of course it was more solid, Jonah fucking Hex.

    But again, I say cancel this and Arrow, put everyone full time on the Flash, the only Arrowverse show worth a damn.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Saitsu wrote: »
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Kendra finally becoming the bad ass Hawkgirl! Palmer doing some goliath shit.

    Seriously. This is what this show should've always been. This is probably the best episode of the series.

    Best episode, and its still shitty. Actually the wild west episode was more solid.

    Of course it was more solid, Jonah fucking Hex.

    But again, I say cancel this and Arrow, put everyone full time on the Flash, the only Arrowverse show worth a damn.

    Yeah, arrow and this show should go. They ran arrow into the fucking ground. They know its shit, and legends of tomorrow has zero purpose other than being stupid, and making up time travel cause and effect nonsense on the fly.

    Im shocked they green lit a show that is entirely about time travel, and fucking up time lines constantly. Whatever.

    A show about raven would be fucking flames, and low budget. Bringing constantine back would be flames too. Even if they recast. Supernatural isnt really strangeholding that market of the paranormal anymore. Vampire diaries and the originals are pretty small universes lore wise. Its basically just witches, vampires, and werewolves doing the same shit over and over again. Constantine is like detailed, indepth magic shit.

    I guess you cant have raven and constantine though. hmm. Okay, either one of them, and nightwing or cyborg.

    They probably wouldnt choose cyborg, ,unless they redid him so he looks human, but is mostly machine. Like its not sexy to have a robot on screen constantly. A nightwing/cyborg collab show, and a raven show would be fire.

    Like cyborg for a tv show, i imagine him starting off mostly human, but with cybernetic enhancements that people dont know he has. Then he gradually upgrades more and more over time, usually unwillingly. Until seasons later, hes barely even human anymore. You could write at least 3 seasons of that shiht, and with him teamed with nightwing, that could be some epic shit.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Maybe a raven show, and they bring joss whedon in. That would be pretty boss, but i dont know if he still got it.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,928
    Over/under on when Cold hooks up with Savage's daughter.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,180
    Over/under on when Cold hooks up with Savage's daughter.

    Cold and crew had peaced out and time jumped.

    Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Saitsu wrote: »
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Kendra finally becoming the bad ass Hawkgirl! Palmer doing some goliath shit.

    Seriously. This is what this show should've always been. This is probably the best episode of the series.

    Best episode, and its still shitty. Actually the wild west episode was more solid.

    Of course it was more solid, Jonah fucking Hex.

    But again, I say cancel this and Arrow, put everyone full time on the Flash, the only Arrowverse show worth a damn.

    Yeah, arrow and this show should go. They ran arrow into the fucking ground. They know its shit, and legends of tomorrow has zero purpose other than being stupid, and making up time travel cause and effect nonsense on the fly.

    Im shocked they green lit a show that is entirely about time travel, and fucking up time lines constantly. Whatever.

    A show about raven would be fucking flames, and low budget. Bringing constantine back would be flames too. Even if they recast. Supernatural isnt really strangeholding that market of the paranormal anymore. Vampire diaries and the originals are pretty small universes lore wise. Its basically just witches, vampires, and werewolves doing the same shit over and over again. Constantine is like detailed, indepth magic shit.

    I guess you cant have raven and constantine though. hmm. Okay, either one of them, and nightwing or cyborg.

    They probably wouldnt choose cyborg, ,unless they redid him so he looks human, but is mostly machine. Like its not sexy to have a robot on screen constantly. A nightwing/cyborg collab show, and a raven show would be fire.

    Like cyborg for a tv show, i imagine him starting off mostly human, but with cybernetic enhancements that people dont know he has. Then he gradually upgrades more and more over time, usually unwillingly. Until seasons later, hes barely even human anymore. You could write at least 3 seasons of that shiht, and with him teamed with nightwing, that could be some epic shit.

    They're not going to give them any more DC characters. At this point we're lucky to have the Flash at all.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,961
    I thought it was only running for 13 ep? They got more??
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,415
    edited April 2016
    They need to put savage in a stasis pod and bury him in an asteroid.
    It's obvious they're to incompetent to kill him. Savage escaping is trolling at this point.
    Post edited by Gravity on
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,532
    I must be the only person here that still likes Arrow.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,928
    You are an endangered species Hawkingbird. Arrow fell off a cliff after season 2. The writing, fight choreography, and characters have all gone down the toilet.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,532
    I agree when it comes to season 3. I feel they rebounded with the current season but not as good as the first two.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • JackTenrac!JackTenrac! Dollar Yen - Level 304 Joined: Posts: 2,808
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Count me down on Ray being insufferable. His quirkiness makes him ineffectual at times and his boy scout personality has lead to dumb decisions. That's without the dull romances holding him back.

    The Boy Scout personality can work...the issue is he's on the ship with Rip Hunter, Captain Cold, Heat Wave and Sara Lance.

    There's rarely going to be a situation where he'll come out as right over all four of them.

    - Ray is a great counterbalance to the team. He's one of the most powerful proponents because of his tech, but those boy scout qualities and Hawkgirl is quite the heel he doesn't need. Everyone's on edge about the impending Savage takeover, yet he's cracking corny jokes.
    Brett at T7- "Bearrama?!"
    ओये! सौभाग्य!
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,987
    If Savage's daughter is named Cassandra, then was she an easter egg reference for Cassandra Cain?
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Goddammit Kendra. Wouldn't Carter get his memories back if he touched the mace for like 2 seconds? She's so fine but so annoying

    EXACTLY. If being reincarnated for centuries hasnt dulled his memory. I doubt random technology could, and if so. WHO FUCKING CARES. They went into this because the fate of the world was in their hands, and she cant save PLANET EARTH cause feelings.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,872
    Gravity wrote: »
    They need to put savage in a stasis pod and bury him in an asteroid.
    It's obvious they're to incompetent to kill him. Savage escaping is trolling at this point.

    Yeah. Hes immortal, not immortal and invincible. One night night dart, then put in a pod for eternity, with 20 different redundancies to prevent him from getting out, along with keeping him locked away by himself far away from anyone, so even if he didnt get out, hes not going far.

    Inevitably keeping him locked up is going to fuck up the timeline somehow and make it worse. Then theyre going to find out that killing him now wont change anything either, and this shows going to get canceled, because who fucking cares. That or he magically gets out by the help of something stupid happening.

    They tried to do something with the good talent they had on the show, but it has no legs right now.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    BigDewey wrote: »
    If Savage's daughter is named Cassandra, then was she an easter egg reference for Cassandra Cain?

    No, comics Vandal Savage actually does have a daughter named Cassandra (though she spells it with a K in the comics).
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,532
    Being an immortal Savage has fathered many children. He's Roy Harper's ancestor in the books.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    Ray...you fucking...idiot.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    "What we had was real"

    Oh bullshit, he was just the side dude. The second you found Carter Ray was all but friendzoned. All that bullshit you put us through multiple episodes was for nothing. Thank you for wasting half the season on this, instead of just keeping Carter alive in the first place and having him actually grow a damn character beyond Kendra.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    So to the people on Arrow, Palmer is dead, yet he's still alive???
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    So to the people on Arrow, Palmer is dead, yet he's still alive???

    Everyone in Team Arrow is aware Ray is alive but the public at large still believes he died in the explosion that made him small and he's choosing to keep it that way for the time being.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,532
    I was expecting this episode to be the last. It already exceed the amount of episodes for a midseason show.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,180
    edited May 2016
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Ray...you fucking...idiot.

    THIS NIG#@ DID NOT JUST FALL FOR THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK WHEN IT COMES TO PRISON BREAKOUT!!
    naked-gun-facepalm.gif

    Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,928
    Saitsu wrote: »
    "What we had was real"

    Oh bullshit, he was just the side dude. The second you found Carter Ray was all but friendzoned. All that bullshit you put us through multiple episodes was for nothing. Thank you for wasting half the season on this, instead of just keeping Carter alive in the first place and having him actually grow a damn character beyond Kendra.

    The only way Ray should of hooked up with Kendra was if he was looking for a booty call. Why the hell would you get in a relationship with a chick with an actual soul mate? To top it off, her soul mate reincarnates when he's killed. Ray catches an automatic 2 L's just for entering into a relationship with Kendra. He catches a third for getting dumped. Maybe he figures if he catches enough L's, Kendra will choose him? That seems to be her thing. Well, he's got a LONG way to go.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,180
    Savage is just taking this shit for free!!
    Zoom, Savage, D. Dark are just wrecking the DC TV universe.

    Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • crazymasterhandcrazymasterhand LAZERS PEW PEW Joined: Posts: 282
    edited May 2016
    Ray's trying to throw away all the cool points he earned last week. Didn't he already know what he was getting into?

    What's Hawkman's record at this point 1-212?

    Cold killed me with that ATMs line.

    I knew something dumb had to happen to stretch the series another few episodes but I was still entertained so whatever. I already tune in each week like "how are they gonna fuck it up this time? "
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,090
    And once again, this would all be settled if Kendra just killed Savage. But nope, she decides to ruin a lot of lives just to get back together with Carter.

    Even the worst Arrowverse Women never screwed up this bad. And that's saying something.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
145791018