Am I the only one who like 2k1?

I liked 2k1, I love using Foxy, Lin, and May Lee:wink:

Tattoo Assasins - Truck Davis:wow:
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I liked 2k1, I love using Foxy, Lin, and May Lee:wink:

Tattoo Assasins - Truck Davis:wow:

agreed
  • GosBroDansFanGosBroDansFan Joined: Posts: 379
    Sonya is top in MK1. Safe sweep, she is nice and small when ducking and blocking, and the leg grab inf (after the leg grab, opponent can't block). Cage a close second. Sub and Scorp can get a free containment after a throw cause the opponent can't block, but they are still the bottom 2 in the game.

Any tiers for War Gods? Can a game's entire cast be bottom tier?
  • KayinKayin rawr Joined: Posts: 2,115
    Sonya's MK1 leg grab inf was hilarious. :rofl:
    "Games improve execution? Really? I thought the only way to improve execution is to post retarded questions about how to use a stick in tech talk." - Starcade RIP
    shaq-fu/sonic battle/star ocean 3 battle mode tiers plz kthx

Maria in Star Ocean 3 battle mode.

Spam cancel combo Scatter shot = win

or Fayt with his Sidekick cancel combo (invincibility frames)
  • TrueSephirothTrueSephiroth Joined: Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cloud seemed broken as fuck in Ehrgeiz.

Tifa was the Rape in that game, seriously...I swear everysingle kick seemed to be able to juggle you forever. Yoko's Yoyo special was gay too...and so was Tifa's homing special...imo Tifa was Tops.
    "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." - Vince Lombardi

Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting - Ryu
  • Son Them AllSon Them All The Calm Joined: Posts: 792
    DBZGT: Final Bout - Any version of Goku was teh rape
    Kicks from Fight Club, outfit from Eddie Brock...
  • 46494649 Certainly, they existed. Joined: Posts: 1,301
    Sonya is top in MK1. Safe sweep, she is nice and small when ducking and blocking, and the leg grab inf (after the leg grab, opponent can't block). Cage a close second. Sub and Scorp can get a free containment after a throw cause the opponent can't block, but they are still the bottom 2 in the game.

Any tiers for War Gods? Can a game's entire cast be bottom tier?

The one guy who throws the big ass rolling boulders in War Gods was ridiculous if I remember correctly, you barely had any way of getting past those damn things
    http://youtube.com/user/xiaoyuryu

not part of the scene.
  • CarpeNoctumXIIICarpeNoctumXIII The abyss gazes also Joined: Posts: 1,012
    Dauragon(Final form) was BROKEN in The Bouncer. He must've been in a tier all his own.
    -The fact that a believer is happier than an atheist is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one-
  • Spectre7Spectre7 The Gentleman Joined: Posts: 2,363
    Tier list for World Heroes?
    "We don't make mistakes, just happy accidents." -Bob Ross.
    Cloud seemed broken as fuck in Ehrgeiz.

If anything Jo is the one thats broken. If not the entire game. That game was terrible minus a few things to do with combos which were fun. Sasuke was also pretty broken if you could use him.

And on the topic of Mortal Kombat; Noob Saibot is extremely broken. aka; dark surrounding cloud attack thingy. xD
  • AlterGenesisAlterGenesis new srk is trollin Joined: Posts: 3,481
    SSJ4 Gogeta in any Budokai. =D
    #ipressallthebuttons
    XBL: AlterGenesis
    PSN: AlterGenesisOP
  • crazymasterhandcrazymasterhand LAZERS PEW PEW Joined: Posts: 282
    SSJ4 Gogeta in any Budokai. =D

He's completely worthless in B3. Even if your opponent lands the fusion, you can just run away until he defuses. He's not even in the first 2 or Shin Budokai either.
  • genocidegenocide Joined: Posts: 97
    anyone got anything for fighting masters on the megadrive?

The round guy and boxer always seemed best to me.
    www.freezefm.co.uk
    Freeze 92.7 fm every wednesday 6-8pm
    xbox live: petercide
  • SoundatronSoundatron Energon Guzzler Joined: Posts: 518
    We'll be able to find out soon enough with World Heroes Gorgeous due out this year.

If I had to wager a guess though, I'd go with Rasputin, gay super FTW :rofl:

omg. WTF was that. I heard about that move but never saw it till now. I'm gonna cry now. For I am scarred 4 life now.
    SSFIV - Claw (II), Juri (II)
    3S - Twelve (I), Necro (I/III)
    HD - Claw
  • OhNoosOhNoos www.tubgirl.com Joined: Posts: 241
    Im amazed no one has mentioned any of the awesomely bad fighting games in the 3DO arsenal.
  • BurningfistBurningfist The New Challenger Joined: Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • orkaorka alpha Joined: Posts: 7,174
    Mai-Otome: Otome Butoushi for PS2 (JP)

S: Natsuki
    A: Miyu, Mai, Arika Ultimate
    B: Nina, Lena
    C: Nao, Shizuru, Haruka, Arika
    D: Akane, Shiho, Nina Ultimate
    F: Cat Mikoto

This game sucks balls, btw... and where the fuck is Midori (the girl in my avatar) !? :annoy: :annoy:
  • ytwojayytwojay Banned Joined: Posts: 2,035

:rofl:
    I rarely drive steamboats, dad.
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,888
    Primal Rage tiers liek nao.
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • roninwarrior24roninwarrior24 Custom Title Joined: Posts: 635
    Aren't Omega Shenron, Dabura, Piccolo, and Cell the big 4 of Budokai 3? At least, that's what I saw in a tier list, but I want to know if they're "broken" in any sense.

Yoshitora and Yunfei destroy SSV. Sophitia, Cassandra, VC Mitsurugi, and Xianghua rape SC3. Blizzard (the white gorrila) sucks complete ass in Primal Rage because most ubercombos work on him exclusively. I could go on forever if I played more crap fighters.

EDIT: It seems that Blizzard is actually decent with his freeze-loop combos. Vertigo is the one that sucks complete ass.
    Please tell me more.

Tier 1: Matsuda, Tifa
    Tier 2: Godhand, Vincent, Yoko
    Tier 3: Cloud, Yuffie, Sasuke
    Tier 4: Inoba, Lee, Clair
    Tier 5: Naseem, Jo, Sephiroth
    Tier 6: Han, Django

not part of the scene.
  • ObliterateObliterate Joined: Posts: 218
    They are making a sequel to World Heroes? I actually enjoyed the fuck out of that game and wondered what happened to it. I used to play the living hell out of it, maybe it was World Heroes Jet or something, but I all I remember is that for Christmas one year we visited my aunt and cousin who lived right next to (I mean attached to) the Sherman Oaks Mall (its now closed though), and they had a kick ass arcade. I beasted that shit for the whole two weeks. I always enjoyed random special move into five land mines for like a 90% combo.

But after watching that super it makes me wonder if I was molested.
    Is this friggin user name taken too?
    Am I the only one who remembers primal rage?
    if i remember correctly Chaos was top in Primal Rage, he had a big, slow moving ass fireball and Urien shoulder tackles in the corner :x
    i almost want to dub over one of those combos with Urien's voice.... "CRUSH.....HA, CRUSH, CRUSH....."

not part of the scene.
    We'll be able to find out soon enough with World Heroes Gorgeous due out this year.

Just... just... wow.
    They are making a sequel to World Heroes? I actually enjoyed the fuck out of that game and wondered what happened to it. I used to play the living hell out of it, maybe it was World Heroes Jet or something, but I all I remember is that for Christmas one year we visited my aunt and cousin who lived right next to (I mean attached to) the Sherman Oaks Mall (its now closed though), and they had a kick ass arcade. I beasted that shit for the whole two weeks. I always enjoyed random special move into five land mines for like a 90% combo.

But after watching that super it makes me wonder if I was molested.

It's a compilation of WH 1, 2, Jet and Perfect. I actually enjoyed Perfect despite the bust ass engine. I had it for my old Neo Geo AES and it was just a fun comical fighter. I mean, Captain Kid, c'mon. Ghost pirate ship and shark projectiles, one of which grabs you and starts biting you. :rofl: I'm so getting that collection when it hits.

Wow, I can't believe I found match vids of this at what seems to be a competitive level.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ExMortis00
    ^:rofl: nigga's name was MUSCLE! And his super was WEAK.
  • DonkusDonkus Time Marches On Joined: Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Those look pretty good, but I wouldn't put Tifa in the same tier as Masuda. She and Godhand are the best characters in the arcade.
    GOD BLESS THE RING
  • specsspecs Excuse me, princess! Joined: Posts: 6,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Someone beat me to it. Tifa was a beast, but Masuda was beastlier IMO. He had less options... but damn if they all didn't FUCKIN' HURT. That dude could grab you out of anything.
    Carlos and Dave Anime Rave is the BEST damn anime review show on the internet! AnimeRave.xyz
  • BurningfistBurningfist The New Challenger Joined: Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Here is some "bad game" combo and match footage for you all...
    It's a compilation of WH 1, 2, Jet and Perfect. I actually enjoyed Perfect despite the bust ass engine. I had it for my old Neo Geo AES and it was just a fun comical fighter. I mean, Captain Kid, c'mon. Ghost pirate ship and shark projectiles, one of which grabs you and starts biting you. :rofl: I'm so getting that collection when it hits.

Wow, I can't believe I found match vids of this at what seems to be a competitive level.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ExMortis00

World Heroes Content on NewChallenger.net

Samurai Showdown Warriors Rage Multi Character Combo Exhibition by Khris

Tao Feng Fist Of The Lotus Divine Fist and Fiery Phoenix Combo Exhibition by SUPEP

Blood Warrior Match Video Thread

Van Battle Multi Character Combo Exhibition by MKK

Genei Touga Shadow Struggle Multi Character Combo Exhibition by Adakino
  • {PFH}-Lake{PFH}-Lake Joined: Posts: 2,053
    Blob and Bad Mr. Frosty are top tier in clay fighter.
    Blob's saw move only chipped vs the comp but, playing pvp you had to block his saw move like 3 times, his rush down was good also.
    Bad Mr. Frosty was dumb, hes just as bad as storm. He can Snow Ball with Week Punch across the whole screen in the air, and if you touch him you take damage.

Snes K.I.
    Top, Cinder, B. Orcid, and T.j. combo.
    Everyone else was mid or low.
    Starcraft 2 profile, hecatomb code 298
  • MixahMixah Joined: Posts: 8,130

holy shit...
    Beat... That's all.
    I like that Hanzou vs. Rasputin match; got jacked by his homo super but came back with the Shin Shoryuken type super.
  • {PFH}-Lake{PFH}-Lake Joined: Posts: 2,053
    Heres a combo vid for perfect and everyone could do 100% damage

Starcraft 2 profile, hecatomb code 298
    Damn that game is broke as hell.
    some1 ask the for the teirs of WH and you give them the tiers of wh2 and whp? :rolleyes:

thats like asking for the tiers of sf2 and getting alpha2 tiers and sfex tiers! :rolleyes:

some1 just wanted to post the ras rape vid...:wtf:
  • KnuckIfYouBuckleyKnuckIfYouBuckley A Real American Hero Joined: Posts: 1,506

I figure Brocken would be top tier...I mean, he's M. Bison and Dhalsim COMBINED. :confused:

Also: Could someone make an av of Rasputin's super? That shit is too random to pass up...thanks.
    PSN: K_I_Y_B
    Xbox Live: KnuckIfUBuckley

UMvC3: Nova-b/Frank West-a/Dante-a

2013 SRK Fantasy Football League World Champion
  • OhNoosOhNoos www.tubgirl.com Joined: Posts: 241
    I figure Brocken would be top tier...I mean, he's M. Bison and Dhalsim COMBINED. :confused:

Also: Could someone make an av of Rasputin's super? That shit is too random to pass up...thanks.

In the first version of the game Brocken would do 100% damage with 4 low shorts chained together. No idea why.
  • JidaJida Young Bison Face Joined: Posts: 731
    I like that Hanzou vs. Rasputin match; got jacked by his homo super but came back with the Shin Shoryuken type super.

I feel strange for enjoying that match. I thought for sure that Hanzou was gonna get raped unconcious and he came back with the random (wake up?) super.
    ......im sure it's been stated already; but you niggas gay. If you wouldn't hit that, you are riding some black cock right now.
    -TheSix