Kof dropped from evo 2015

HaradeasHaradeas Joined: Posts: 13
edited June 2015 in King of Fighters XIII
I was so sad when I heard the news. Look at the games atm at evo and how unprofessional , noobfriendly those fighting games are. They are a joke for any person that loves fighting games that takes effort to master. Talking about persona 4, killer instinct, mortal combat X... How the hell could they drop one of the best technical skilled fighting games ? - _ - I am mad bro

proof: http://evo.shoryuken.com/

Is there any good alternative for kof 13 ? I want to play at some tourneys : /

Comments

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2015
    I'm not mad about it.................at the end of the day KoF 13 lost a bunch of competition over the years.
    I would've been surprised if it did make it to the main stage this year.

There will at least be a side tournament at Evo.

http://kofxiiiatevo.com/

Hope it will have a good turnout.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • HaradeasHaradeas Joined: Posts: 13
    Ah great, at least something. Thank you :) Lets hope the next kof comes out soon then :)
  • Rugal 3:16Rugal 3:16 Weisinger's disciple Joined: Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    upon reading this post from the outside at first i thought it was dropped EVEN from being a side tournament, it's a relief that it's still there in some form

I doubt any of the CAFEID Kof Players like Madkof and verna will come back for a side tournament

I certainly Hope SF regulars like Xian, Xiaohai, Dakou, Luffy and especially Tokido would consider joining even without the shiny 50k pot

I hope some Marvel regulars who also play the game like Kaneblueriver, Flocker and Chris G would consider joining

Luis Cha and Misterio i'm almost certain wouldn't pass this up

I Hope Reynald and Romance comes out of Exile and rejoins the scene

right now IMO Tokido (although laid low for a bit) and Misterio are the faces of KOF XIII
    Kurt Buseik: I am a Marvelite at heart, and I like Thor. So it did pain me to see Thor go down. However, in the depths of my heart, I knew this was the way it should turn out. Not because Superman is THE icon, but because even a post-Crisis Superman would win. Many will bring up Thor's ability to create vortexes and all of the other neat tricks Mjolnir can do, but Thor's history is to head in fist and hammer first, and unless he is on the ropes, Thor rarely utilizes his other abilities. I did find Superman's recognition of Thor as maybe his single greatest opponent an appeasement in light of Superman having died at the hands of Doomsday.

"As for Superman and Thor, it's like he said -- where he comes from, the dials go up to eleven. Superman is stronger and faster, which is probably more about the scales of power in the universe he comes from, but it was enough to let him win a very tough battle. If they fought again tomorrow, it might go the other way. Since being more powerful doesn't make you a better character, I don't see it as a slight on Thor, just as the way things are..."
  • Kane BlueriverKane Blueriver l33t Black Mage Joined: Posts: 1,429
    I'll probably join even if it is to just pot monster it.
    UMVC3:/Haggar a/Hulk a/Sentinel y - SSF4AE: Balrog (U1) - CvS2: K-Boxer/Raiden/Geese(R2) - SF3S: Hugo (SA I) - GGXXAC: Ky - Tekken 6 BR: King - ST/HDR: Boxer/Claw - SFA2: Charlie - BBCS2: Jin - SFA3: V-R.Mika, X-Charlie - Garou: Tizoc - KOF98UM: Vice/Takuma/EX Geese - KOF02UM: Vice/EX Takuma/Geese - MK9: Scorpion - KOFXIII: Raiden/Takuma/Vice - AH3: Kira/Ohtsuchi - LB2: Washizuka (Power) - SSIV: Charlotte (Bust) - Vampire Savior: Bulleta
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,859
    Fortunately there's a new game coming. CR The King of Fighters for EVO 2015, Playmore make it happen!
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I would not mind donating to the pot...........even though I will not be attending Evo this year.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,859
    King of Combat for EVO 2015, please.
    Magegg wrote: »
    Fortunately there's a new game coming. CR The King of Fighters for EVO 2015, Playmore make it happen!

It's not a real game!
    UMVC3:/Haggar a/Hulk a/Sentinel y - SSF4AE: Balrog (U1) - CvS2: K-Boxer/Raiden/Geese(R2) - SF3S: Hugo (SA I) - GGXXAC: Ky - Tekken 6 BR: King - ST/HDR: Boxer/Claw - SFA2: Charlie - BBCS2: Jin - SFA3: V-R.Mika, X-Charlie - Garou: Tizoc - KOF98UM: Vice/Takuma/EX Geese - KOF02UM: Vice/EX Takuma/Geese - MK9: Scorpion - KOFXIII: Raiden/Takuma/Vice - AH3: Kira/Ohtsuchi - LB2: Washizuka (Power) - SSIV: Charlotte (Bust) - Vampire Savior: Bulleta

I would not mind donating to the pot...........even though I will not be attending Evo this year.

You can contact @NeoPenny on twitter regarding that.