Horizon: Zero Dawn (Now Out!)

Comments

• CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,001
    Lol every time I turn on my PS4 a new Horizon patch is downloaded.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,114 mod
    edited March 31
    First party means they probably get to skip out on a lot of the cert process.

That said, I'm disappointed that some of the fixes were for patching up sequence breaks.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• Sanada-kunSanada-kun Joined: Posts: 655
    Finally got around to finishing the game. Fucking amazing the best PS4 game I have played so far. Let's see of Persona 5 can top it
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,034
    game was hella epic and def. one of the best games this gen among with the new zelda :)
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 5,985
    LiangHuBBB wrote: »
    game was hella epic and def. one of the best games this gen among with the new zelda :)

A big part of me has been trying to find an excuse to buy a WiiU or Switch to play that - just not enough games I'm interested in justify the purchase.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,255
    CTG wrote: »

A big part of me has been trying to find an excuse to buy a WiiU or Switch to play that - just not enough games I'm interested in justify the purchase.

I found a Wii U on Craigslist the other day f or a hundred bucks. Price on its comin down pretty quick.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Finally beat the lvl 32 corrupted zone. (Aka the two rockbreakers). I'm at level 50 but it's not the level that matters. It's the ammo and skills.

Theres a place where they are where you can run up a rock and jump to a rock that looks like a tiny bridge-like circle. Jump in the middle of there because running around on land will get you killed and it wont matter how much dodging you do.

When you're at that spot, the rockbreakers can't jump up from the ground and get you. But they're gonna appear from a distance and throw rocks. Shoot them in the hands with the shockwave arrows and then jump down as you dodge the rocks and when they're about to dive underground, switch to your hardpoint arrows so you knock off that back plate. The hands and the back plate make them go underground. With those gone, they're more predictable. After you fire the hardpoint arrows, IMMEDIATELY run, roll, and jump back to that place because that other rockbreaker is coming.

When you're at that spot and you've disabled enough of their parts, they'll move slower and come closer to that spot. Hit those bastards with blast bombs and fire arrows. Especially fire arrows because corrupted machines are weak to that and burning them drains their life constantly. i killed both of mine without a kill shot. Use your potions accordingly.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

Triple shot EVERY ARROW. You're gonna need it.
  • Sanada-kunSanada-kun Joined: Posts: 655
    Finally beat the lvl 32 corrupted zone. (Aka the two rockbreakers). I'm at level 50 but it's not the level that matters. It's the ammo and skills.

Theres a place where they are where you can run up a rock and jump to a rock that looks like a tiny bridge-like circle. Jump in the middle of there because running around on land will get you killed and it wont matter how much dodging you do.

When you're at that spot, the rockbreakers can't jump up from the ground and get you. But they're gonna appear from a distance and throw rocks. Shoot them in the hands with the shockwave arrows and then jump down as you dodge the rocks and when they're about to dive underground, switch to your hardpoint arrows so you knock off that back plate. The hands and the back plate make them go underground. With those gone, they're more predictable. After you fire the hardpoint arrows, IMMEDIATELY run, roll, and jump back to that place because that other rockbreaker is coming.

When you're at that spot and you've disabled enough of their parts, they'll move slower and come closer to that spot. Hit those bastards with blast bombs and fire arrows. Especially fire arrows because corrupted machines are weak to that and burning them drains their life constantly. i killed both of mine without a kill shot. Use your potions accordingly.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

Triple shot EVERY ARROW. You're gonna need it.

Damn dude sounds like they was really giving u trouble if they had u hiding on top of a rock. I just used freeze blast bombs on them and then shot there underbelly, after that i used a few fire blast bombs and that was that.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,832
    edited April 1
    I used the freeze bombs and the ice/regular rattler combo.

Hacking a WiiU is really easy.
    That alone can be a huge pro to decide buying one, just saiyan.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Finished the main story. Probably won't go for 100% until I get my 4k tv and PSPro. The last mission is pretty dope. Overall I give the game a 9. Story was tight, but I wanted it to get a level or 2 deeper. Too much FF I guess.

PROTIP: If you want any type of challenge, don't use Shieldweaver - it took a lot of the fun out of the game for me.

Is it just me or is every male NPC trying to throw the D at Aloy? :rofl:

Is it just me or is every male NPC trying to throw the D at Aloy? :rofl:
    Not just the guys, Vanasha looked like she wanted a piece of that as well.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

So it's been a couple days since I finished the main story and I've had some time to reflect a bit.

There will clearly be a sequel, but I don't feel it was earned. Like I said before, the story didn't have enough layers for me to feel they truly earned a second installment from it's storytelling alone - from that standpoint it seems forced.

I gotta say, even though I appreciated the great UX that went into Horizon (trust me, as a UX/UI professional it's friggin' top notch stuff), it really shines when playing other games. I've went back to FFXV and wow is it bad in comparison. Extremely clunkly and unsatisfying.
    edited April 10
    I think that i ran into a glitch.
    After destroying all the training dummies, the game only registered 22. :annoyed:
    So, i am out of my platinum, just because of this :anguished:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    So it's been a couple days since I finished the main story and I've had some time to reflect a bit.

There will clearly be a sequel, but I don't feel it was earned. Like I said before, the story didn't have enough layers for me to feel they truly earned a second installment from it's storytelling alone - from that standpoint it seems forced.
    What exactly does it need to earn? There were enough hints and other bits of info hidden all around the world, aside from the obvious sequel hook, that raise a ot of questions that need to be answered.
    Where did the signal that started HADES and cut off GAIA come from in the first place?
    Why did HAPHAESTUS start making machines more hostile to humans (independent of HADES mind you)?
    What about the other AIs?
    What is the "Forbidden West", why is it forbidden, and what do Brin's visions of a "coming storm" have to do with it?
    What is Sylen's end game?

and a few more.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

edited April 10
    d3v wrote: »

What exactly does it need to earn? There were enough hints and other bits of info hidden all around the world, aside from the obvious sequel hook, that raise a ot of questions that need to be answered.
    Where did the signal that started HADES and cut off GAIA come from in the first place?
    Why did HAPHAESTUS start making machines more hostile to humans (independent of HADES mind you)?
    What about the other AIs?
    What is the "Forbidden West", why is it forbidden, and what do Brin's visions of a "coming storm" have to do with it?
    What is Sylen's end game?

and a few more.

To me, they didn't emphasize any of those enough to make me care. They were anything to make me look forward to a sequel. Don't get me wrong, more Horizon is welcome, no doubt about it. Just from a story perspective, I don't feel they did a good enough job setting up for it.

As for Sylen's he'll do anything for knowledge, I thought that was pretty clear.

EDIT: Sorry should've spoiler tagged that last line. Apologies to anyone who hasn't finished the game and saw it. It's minor, but still.
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 1,715
    http://www.psu.com/news/32623/horizon-zero-dawn-update-1-1-2-patch-notes
    NEW FEATURES
    • Added 3D Audio support for 3D headsets.
    ADJUSTMENTS
    • Improved Pathfinding to Quest markers and custom waypoints when players are on a mount.
    • Improved performance in several areas in the game.
    • Several improvements to the lightmap.

FIXES

Progression Fixes
    • Fixed an issue that some players might encounter in "The Point of the Spear" where players would be given an extra Carja Bow and Spear if Aloy died before talking to Rost.
    • Fixed an issue in "The Point of the Spear" which some players might encounter where the Sawtooth would no longer be present when players updated their game to Patch 1.10 during the 'Kill the Sawtooth' objective.
    • Fixed an issue in "Revenge of the Nora" where some players were able to bypass natural progression by entering the Metal Ring by jumping over the roots.
    • Fixed an issue in "The Sun Shall Fall" where finishing a weapon tutorial during the Glinthawk encounter and reloading would result in some players not being able to enter the gates and continue the quest.
    • Fixed an issue in "The Grave-Hoard" where completing a weapon tutorial during the Deathbringer encounter would prevent the Deathbringer from respawning when some players would reload the game.
    • Fixed an issue in "To Curse the Darkness" where certain players could climb the roots around the entrance of the cave and bypass natural progression of the quest.
    • Fixed an issue in "Deep Secrets of the Earth" where a few players were unable to enter the bunker after fast traveling during the animation of Aloy opening the vent.
    • Fixed an issue in "The Mountain That Fell" where some players were able to leave the boundaries of the world.
    • Fixed an issue in "Robbing the Rich" where certain players were not able to complete the quest when talking to Ravan.
    • Fixed an issue in "Fatal Inheritance" where Daradi would be missing after fast traveling away from the quest area, which resulted in some players not being able to complete the 'Return to Daradi' objective.
    • Fixed an issue in "A Moment's Peace" where for some players the quest objective would be updated to "Return to Vilgund" after completing the quest, even though players did not meet Vilgund yet.
    • Fixed an issue in "Collateral" where a few players wouldn't be able to complete the 'Talk to Olin and Enasha' objective because Enasha would not wait in the Farm.
    • Fixed an issue in "Cause for Concern" where completing Bandit Camps in a specific order would result in a few players not being able to interact with Nil to complete the quest.
    • Fixed an issue in Cauldron Xi where certain players were able to bypass natural progression of the quest by escaping the core chamber during the 'Defend the Core' objective.
    • Fixed an issue in the weapon tutorial for the War Bow, where using the Lodge War Bow would not tally towards any of the War Bow tutorials.

General Fixes
    • Fixed an issue where Patch 1.10 did not offer a retroactive solution for some players who encountered an issue with a Tallneck’s datapoint that did not unlock when they had fast-traveled away while on top of the Tallneck instead of rappelling down. Players who encountered this, should revisit the Tallneck again and leave the area to unlock the datapoint.
    • Fixed an issue where some players would have the issue of wielded Heavy Weapons getting stuck on Aloy’s arm when interacting with the elevator in Meridian.
    • Fixed an issue where for a few players the awareness icons and tags would become invisible when the game saves while a Watcher uses the FlashStun attack on Aloy.
    • Fixed an issue where some players would spawn in the mountains when fast-traveling to the center of Sunfall.
    • Fixed an issue where after completing “Revenge of the Nora”, Varl would have a wrong dialogue.
    • Fixed an issue where a few players were able to call a mount during the fight with Helis in “The Face of Extinction”.
    • Fixed an issue in “The Forgotten” where the prompt to interact with Olara was visible when Olara was not at that location.
    • Fixed an issue where the quest marker for “Underequipped” would disappear from the map when leaving the starting area of the quest.
    • Fixed an issue in “Death from the Skies” where the ‘Kill the Stormbird’ objective would not have a quest marker.
    • Fixed an issue where overridden bridges in Cauldron Rho would not be visible when some players were standing at a certain distance.
    • Fixed an issue where a few players were able to exploit Hunting Ground trials for resources.
    • Fixed an issue where for some the sound of destructible trees was not playing.
    • Fixed an issue with Pathfinder enabled for a custom waypoint when standing on the bridge of the Two Teeth Bandit Camp.
    • Fixed an issue where the soundtrack would start over during the Credits.
    • Fixed an issue where on some occasions Aloy would not place a trap when players wanted to.
    • Fixed an issue where on some occasions Aloy would grab her spear instead of placing a trap.
    • Fixed various LOD issues.
    • Fixed various issues of players getting stuck in geometry.
    • Fixed various issues of players accessing areas outside of the play area.
    • Crash Fixes
    • Fixed an issue in "The City of the Sun" where in some occasions the game would crash when Aloy and Erend arrive at Olin's house.
    • Fixed an issue where the game would crash when some players fast-travelled during one of Aloy's animations in the bunker she fell into when she was a child.
    • Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
    And no fix for the 7 overriden machines trophy :shake:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,683
    Hecatom wrote: »

What's the issue with that? I think I got it last night.
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    Just got the Shield-Weaver armor. I feel like I did the first time I got Screw Attack in Metroid!
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,492
    Killed my first Thunderjaw earlier. Is there anything bigger than this? I mean I'm assuming there is going to be some final boss machine that is fucking colossal, but I mean something bigger than a Thunderjaw just walking around the game. Was a fucking fun as hell fight though. Took me 5 tries since I was underleveled as well
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    Just wait til you do the Rockbreaker CZ.
    Oh yeah my first encounter with a Stormbird was a blast as well. It flew up to me while I was riding a Broadhead, so I was running around firing arrows at the motherfucker from horseback

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    Yeah, Rockbreaker's aren't necessarily bigger, except for the "being a pain in the ass" department. I'd rather fight two Thunderjaws than have to deal with Rockbreakers.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

chadouken! wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »

What's the issue with that? I think I got it last night.

It seems that there is glitch that makes it impossible to get.
    I already overriden all the machines, even one after another at different times after resetting my console, without fast traveling even. But the trophy wouldn't pop up.
    Some people say that the only way to fix it is to start a new save only to get that trophy.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

Need to check that out with some popcorn. Good look.
  • KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 1,715
    http://www.psu.com/news/32755/horizon-zero-dawn-1-1-3-patch-notes
    NEW FEATURES
    • Added support for background music playback.
    • Added the ability to drop treasure chests.

FIXES

Progression Fixes
    • Fixed an issue in "The Point of the Spear" where some players could escape the quest area and get stuck here, blocking progression of this quest.
    • Fixed an issue in "A Seeker at the Gates" where some players could get stuck behind the gates to All-Mother Mountain.
    • Fixed an issue in "The City of the Sun" where some players were able to exit Olin's basement during the 'Investigate Olin's Secret Workshop' objective.
    • Fixed an issue in "The Grave-Hoard" where the objective would not update when some players fast traveled away after activating the Holo Projector.
    • Fixed an issue in "Deep Secrets of the Earth" where some players could avoid triggering a cutscene, resulting in the quest not progressing.
    • Fixed an issue in "Fatal Inheritance" where talking to Ranaman after freeing Daradi would cause Daradi to disappear for some players.
    • Fixed an issue in "Hammer and Steel" where for some players the quest objective would not update after gathering all nine Behemoth Cables.
    • Fixed an issue in Cauldron Xi where some players could avoid triggering a cutscene, resulting in the quest not progressing.

General Fixes
    • Fixed an issue in "The Point of the Spear" where the objective 'Meet Rost at the North Gate' would always be marked as failed for some players in the objective log.
    • Fixed an issue in "The Point of the Spear" where the fix for duplicate spears introduced in Patch 1.12 would not solve the issue for some player if they already finished "In her Mother's Footsteps".
    • Fixed an issue after “The Proving” for certain players where Aloy would not retrieve her Focus after visiting Rost.
    • Fixed an issue where some players could permanently lose the Tearblaster in their playthrough after selling it at a merchant. The Tearblaster will now be available to purchase from certain merchants after completing 'Hunter's Blind'.
    • Fixed an issue where a pile of Ancient Debris appeared to be located underground for certain players.
    • Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pick up their loot when it was dropped in water.
    • Fixed an issue in the "Gatelands" Bandit Camp where some players could get stuck in a rock after performing a 'Strike from below'.
    • Fixed an issue when certain players would try to mount during Aloy's falling animation, causing Aloy to float in midair.
    • Fixed the issue where some players were able to gain +10,000 XP every time they cleared hunting trials with all Blazing Suns.

Crash Fixes
    • Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,034
    can't wait for the first DLC content
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
    edited April 23
    Finally got the platinum, i had to make a new savefile just to get it (It took like 3hrs despite skiping all scenes :rofl: )
    Time to play Nier Automata
    Post edited by Hecatom on
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    71% completion after final mission at 47 hours. Solid fucking game but the only complaints I really have are with the camera and the object collision.

As far as the camera, I had a ton of issues looking up. Whenever I was trying to kill a glinthawk or a Stormbird my screen was just covered with grass and I couldn't see shit. I also wish the game was zoomed out a bit more. It was a little too close to Aloy, especially in towns.

As far as collision, this game suffered from something a friend coined as "Destiny Garbage Dump Design". In many crucible maps in destiny, there is a ton of tiny shit on the floor that you can get stuck on messing up your movement, which can easily get you killed. This game had that. There were many times that I was fighting and I got stuck on shit and couldn't move. I really didn't like having to drop combat completely to carefully maneuver myself away from a rock and a fallen tree. That's the last thing I want to do while 5 stalkers are up my ass.

Zoomed in view is one of the reasons the game effortlessly keeps a rock solid 30fps with hardly any drops.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My only issue with this game so far is I've been spotted by a machine I can't see where it was behind two building with its back turned to me. The psychic spotting gets annoying but can be dealt with.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    They can hear you too.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    They can hear you too.

I'm crouched like 99pct of the game, it is just an issue any game that has this has. It isn't game breaking.
    edited April 25
    jae hoon wrote: »
    They can hear you too.

I'm crouched like 99pct of the game, it is just an issue any game that has this has. It isn't game breaking.

What machine was it? Certain machines have a radar that ignores stealth.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

When you get the purple stealth armor and add some purple stealth mods you can run right up to fuckers and get a stealth kill without alerting them.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    d3v wrote: »
    jae hoon wrote: »
    They can hear you too.

What machine was it? Certain machines have a radar that ignores stealth.

I couldn't tell you off hand honestly, haven't played it since Andromeda came out because I tend to binge on ME games not named ME 3.
    edited May 3
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/05/03/new-horizon-zero-dawn-photo-mode-update-rolls-out-next-week/#sf75630723

Selfies coming in new patch. Also some other things including interface and camera tweaks, inventory sorting (finally!), as well as Shield Weaver adjustments (nerfs) in hard and very hard mode.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

How do I get that awesome Eagle Beak Head Dress thing she has in those pictures? That shit is sick.

This games amazing. Picked it up last week and just loving it. So much to do and see, world is fucking huuuuuge and the story has me currently.

My only real complaint, and it's a minor one, is that the characters faces are sometimes a bit uncanny valley, even Aloys.
    edited May 3
    How do I get that awesome Eagle Beak Head Dress thing she has in those pictures? That shit is sick.

It becomes accessible at a later part of the story.
    You will know when it happens.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Awesome. Thanks. Was half worried someone was gonna say it a pre-order bonus or some shit lol.
    edited May 3
    Awesome. Thanks. Was half worried someone was gonna say it a pre-order bonus or some shit lol.

The only real preorder bonus was a really meh bow iirc.
    I never used mine because i forgot about it, and by the time i remembered about it, i was already overleveled and with all the equipment the game had to offer so it was useless to me (story wise i was on the mission after arriving to meridian :rofl:)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    34180117631_ce673b661c_z_thumb.jpg
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,896
    edited May 4
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    Killed my first Stormbird. What a pain in the ass. Did it during the quest to turn off the lures that where bringing the Glinthawks to that one village. I had to jump down into the crevice between the lead up area and th work shot and use the rock bridge for cover from his attacks and just fuck him up with arrows from down there. Took forever lol.
    Killed my first Stormbird. What a pain in the ass. Did it during the quest to turn off the lures that where bringing the Glinthawks to that one village. I had to jump down into the crevice between the lead up area and th work shot and use the rock bridge for cover from his attacks and just fuck him up with arrows from down there. Took forever lol.

Did you try to rope it down?
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

No I didn't have a rope caster on me at the time, not to mention I had no clue how to even fight one to begin with.
    No I didn't have a rope caster on me at the time, not to mention I had no clue how to even fight one to begin with.

Is always wise to have at one of each type of weapon with you at all times.
    Most of the big "animals" are better deal with if you have a ropecaster to tie them down, specially when you have multiple enemies around, since that way you can take them out from the fight for a while.
    One thing that i liked to do when i wasn't lvl50 was to use the corruption arrow so the machines fucked themselves and made it easy to kill the survivors :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)