Get UMvC3 added to Xbox One in backcompat updates - VOTE HERE

RagingAvatarRagingAvatar Joined: Posts: 61
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8473393-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3

I did a quick search in here to see if anyone else had posted this but couldn't find anything.

Microsoft are taking votes as to which games to concentrate their efforts on for backcompat.

Let's keep Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 alive, please vote to get it added to the backwards compatibility list on Xbox One and allow the community to keep flourishing as PS4/XBO consoles become more common in the FGC.

Thanks.

Comments

• Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,732 mod
    voted
    [Originally posted by OrangeCat
    I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
    The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
    Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • eJaYeJaY Joined: Posts: 235
    Since xbox one isn't getting SFV, they might as well get capcom's best selling classics...
    Aquapazza - Konomi
    Injustice - Catwoman
    MVC2 - Felicia/Charlie/Silver Samurai
    UMVC3 - X-23/Frank West/Ryu
    USF4 - Poison

• Buddha's WeaponBuddha's Weapon Enlightened Soul Joined: Posts: 1,436
    I voted but the numbers are still extremely low. Only 6,700 so far :(
    You should never drink and drive. But you can drink and then go driving:P
  • TrixdeeTrixdee Joined: Posts: 111
    Hi guys. If it gets enough votes will UMVC3 get the xbone compatibility? Or does it have to get so many votes in such a timeframe?

Really want this on XBone.
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    Trixdee wrote: »
    Hi guys. If it gets enough votes will UMVC3 get the xbone compatibility? Or does it have to get so many votes in such a timeframe?

Really want this on XBone.
    It's never happening lmao
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world