Brook Converters Thread

1525354555658»

Comments

• ikuzeexodiaikuzeexodia Cloudius Joined: Posts: 82
    Just tried the beta version of PS3/PS4 to PS2 converter. I used it with the Dreamcast EMS adapter. It works like a dream now. No lag (at least I didn't notice) playing CVS2. I used a Universal Brook pcb in this setup.

This folks at Brook are amazing. They brought the same PS2 to Dreamcast Adapter to make it compatible.

I still need to test it with 2 of the same converter is attached to the Dreamcast. So far though, it looks good.

Just adding more to my post.

Did some more testing with ps3/ps4 > ps2 into a dreamcast adapter.

The double adapter set lags behind around 2-3 frames behind a dreamcast stick (well, it is behind 2 adapters).

I would love to see Brook come out with a Ps3/ps4 to Dreamcast converter.
  • C-SwordC-Sword Joined: Posts: 736
    New Brook XBox One to PS4/Switch/PC adapter on kickstarter, supports wireless gaming

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/621790149/x-one-adapter-xbox-one-wireless-adapter-and-chargi

3XI5Pfe.jpg

POhqDdM.jpg

• collaaapoppin91collaaapoppin91 Graphic Designer Joined: Posts: 549
    I just bought a brand new 360 to x1 converter, been using my MadCatz SE 360 and it works great. My only issue is when I press the xbox button, it doesn't bring up the menu, I have to press it on the original controller. Is there something wrong with my converter? Besides that, it's flawless.
    Grown man business now of days...JJNash Visuals
  • Fuzzy_SnugsFuzzy_Snugs aidoru Joined: Posts: 1,645
    Does anyone have experience with the PS3/PS4 to Xbox 360 converter? The fact that I can't find it on the Brooks website and only on the Paradise Arcade website has me kinda of skeptical. This is considering the fact that there are so few PS3/PS4 to 360 converter that exist.
    g