SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Comments

• Maria CroftMaria Croft Joined: Posts: 925
    So Akuma is one of the six new characters for season 2?

That's kinda disappointing to be honest.
  • HartleySanHartleySan Joined: Posts: 637
    So Akuma is one of the six new characters for season 2?

That's kinda disappointing to be honest.

Yes, it is. I was hoping for Sagat and Akuma as in-between-season chars to tide us over since everyone (well, almost everyone) wants them.
    I think it ultimately comes down to the fact though that Capcom doesn't have enough dev resources to throw at more than six chars per season. I imagine they're already pushed to the limit, so I suppose we should either be happy with what we are getting or go find another game to play.

Anyway, I really hope one of the new characters is not a doll or Sarai (since we already have Ibuki), but I can't imagine who else that second to last one is.
    The one next to Akuma definitely looks like Helen/Kolin with the Russian winter hat, but if so, man! what a waste!

I suppose I shouldn't make any definitive statements until we know the cast for sure, but annoying to say the least.
    Here're my current guesses for the silhouettes (from left to right):
    • C. Viper or Helen/Kolin (Really hoping for the former.)
    • Sagat (Can't imagine anyone else here.)
    • Q (This is the hardest one. There's almost nothing to see, but definitely looks like a big guy. The nose (is that what the is?!) seems too curvy for Q, but the only other characters I can envision are Hugo or E. Honda, which both seem unlikely. Anyone have any ideas on this one?!)
    • Sakura (The silhouette doesn't totally fit, but it seems like a girl and I can't imagine a doll or Sarai, etc. making it in over her.)
    • Sodom (Some of the edges don't look random and beastlike enough to be Blanka.)

Silhouette link: https://media.eventhubs.com/images/2016/12/03_akumagallery01.jpg
    Further revising my theories, I could see the third silhouette being Cody zoomed way in. Now that would be awesome!
  • p1nkt1t5p1nkt1t5 Joined: Posts: 646
    edited December 2016
    SFV: Cammy, Yun
    SF4: Yun

1HC to Super Makes SFV Satisfactory

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-TOpukQ

When I Miss, Salt >:(

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-miss-Y4J9bL
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,366
    I want a doll, but definitely not Satsuki. It doesnt look like Xiayu, Santamu or Noembelu so I'm disappointed.
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
    Maybe we just wait for the update on the 20th and for someone to subsequently hack the game, just like last year.
    I only hope Capcom is smart enough to clarify who the characters are before the season pass is put on sale.
    Also if its 1 character a month, what the hell are they releasing after May?
  • MiðgarðsormMiðgarðsorm Linguist, translator, et cetera Joined: Posts: 764
    HartleySan wrote: »
    [*] Sakura (The silhouette doesn't totally fit, but it seems like a girl and I can't imagine a doll or Sarai, etc. making it in over her.)
    Silhouette link: https://media.eventhubs.com/images/2016/12/03_akumagallery01.jpg

That... Does more closely resemble Elizabeth to me. It does match her second hairstyle, AND her shoulder armor plate... And the "sai" (that's NOT a sai) could be a reimagined piece of her waist chain.
    »Ich heiße Bastian«, sagte der Junge, »Bastian Balthasar Bux.«
    »Ziemlich kurioser Name«, knurrte der Mann, »mit diesen drei B’s.
    Na ja, dafür kannst du nichts, hast ihn dir ja nicht selbst gegeben. Ich
    heiße Karl Konrad Koreander.«
    »Das sind drei K’s«, sagte der Junge ernst.
    »Hm«, brummte der Alte, »stimmt!«

E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

"Tekr ok nökkurr minna manna konu nauðga eða leiðir nauðga til skipa, sá skal øngu fyrir týna nema lífi sínu, hvárt er hann er ríkr eða óríkr"

"Detta är min hand. Jag kan röra den, blodet pulserar i den. Solen står fortfarande högt på himlen och jag, Antonius Block, spelar schack med Döden."

"All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."
    REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
    "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"
    YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.
    "So we can believe the big ones?"
    YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.
    "They're not the same at all!"
    YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.
    "Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"
    MY POINT EXACTLY."

かかりおったわ!
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,566
    edited December 2016
    12-Dolls-Street-Fighters-h4.jpg

Xiayu weapon here is different?

or they probably update some of their looks?

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Mangy_CatMangy_Cat Trans(Siberian Railway) Joined: Posts: 600
    edited December 2016
    UKY5vKWbnx8yuHAYpkGcDyC0oIFzQ94KTzACHXj9bj0.png?w=1024&s=9a455b33b2c245ab618ea886f28d5193
    Apparently, the 1st pic is of Ingrid.
    "Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff." - Showerthoughts
    That's fanmade, and old. Lol.
  • MiðgarðsormMiðgarðsorm Linguist, translator, et cetera Joined: Posts: 764
    Mangy_Cat wrote: »
    Apparently, the 1st pic is of Ingrid.

Definitely ISN'T, and I'm speaking as a fan of her, who can't wait to see her in the game.
    There's FUR on it; Ingrid hairpins don't have that, and are smaller.
    And she would be too big.
    I'm more inclined to think that's really Helen/Kolin, in her winter garb.
    »Ich heiße Bastian«, sagte der Junge, »Bastian Balthasar Bux.«
    »Ziemlich kurioser Name«, knurrte der Mann, »mit diesen drei B’s.
    Na ja, dafür kannst du nichts, hast ihn dir ja nicht selbst gegeben. Ich
    heiße Karl Konrad Koreander.«
    »Das sind drei K’s«, sagte der Junge ernst.
    »Hm«, brummte der Alte, »stimmt!«

E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

"Tekr ok nökkurr minna manna konu nauðga eða leiðir nauðga til skipa, sá skal øngu fyrir týna nema lífi sínu, hvárt er hann er ríkr eða óríkr"

"Detta är min hand. Jag kan röra den, blodet pulserar i den. Solen står fortfarande högt på himlen och jag, Antonius Block, spelar schack med Döden."

"All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."
    REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
    "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"
    YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.
    "So we can believe the big ones?"
    YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.
    "They're not the same at all!"
    YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.
    "Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"
    MY POINT EXACTLY."

かかりおったわ!
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,566
    I thought it was official seen it somewhere also in a capcom 90's vhs video in a capcom office interview they might change the weapon to sai or have a fancy looking nunchaku? since they never hessitate to make a huge update with Decapre and Juri also in SFV and even from Akuma.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • dittOdittO Joined: Posts: 29
    I can see Blair and Garuda in there...lol
    Ha-ha!
    I thought it was official seen it somewhere also in a capcom 90's vhs video in a capcom office interview they might change the weapon to sai or have a fancy looking nunchaku? since they never hessitate to make a huge update with Decapre and Juri also in SFV and even from Akuma.

Xiayu in the official SFV artwork:

latest?cb=20160629144758

mykka wrote: »

Xiayu in the official SFV artwork:

latest?cb=20160629144758

They might upgrade or alter it again? or bring a new doll?

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

That makes no sense. Most likely its a new character, Sakura or Satsuki.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,842
    6 characters over the span of 12 months. So that's at best either a character every month and then half a year of nothing, or a character every 2 months.

Fuck this shit
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • CrimzonkingCrimzonking Joined: Posts: 30
    Its possible that those silhouettes could be fake remember what he said betray us in a good way ..revenge for the leaks
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,143
    -Akuma (obviously)
    -Helen (Hard to see anyone else)
    -Ed (Look at that silhouette with Ed in mind and it fits)
    -Azam (Big)
    -Satsuki or a NEW female character
    -??? (Probably completely new)

What in the actual fuck Capcom? 6 characters, only one of whom was really requested? smdh
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
    edited December 2016
    Akuma
    Kolin
    Sagat
    Q
    Sakura
    Sodom

Those are my guesses right now for S2.
  • Soul7Soul7 Joined: Posts: 485
    15241972_10155535011633047_1811088650013615479_n.jpg?oh=f4e364c4da898a2b8648c72b3adf5d67&oe=58BCB223&__gda__=1489073304_6259637e887314fa15609ff10e8e411e

This would be bloody fantastic.
    GARUDA!
    Want Arika (a.k.a SF EX) characters in SF5?
    Like this page: https://www.facebook.com/ArikaCharactersForStreetFighterV
    Or Sign this Petition: https://www.change.org/p/yoshinori-ono-team-street-fighter-v-petition-arika-characters-for-street-fighter-v
    Petition for Capcom to buy the Arika characters' license in order to hopefully include some as DLC in SFV.
    Forget Garuda or any EX character.
  • Soul7Soul7 Joined: Posts: 485
    Nevah!!!! :<
    Want Arika (a.k.a SF EX) characters in SF5?
    Like this page: https://www.facebook.com/ArikaCharactersForStreetFighterV
    Or Sign this Petition: https://www.change.org/p/yoshinori-ono-team-street-fighter-v-petition-arika-characters-for-street-fighter-v
    Petition for Capcom to buy the Arika characters' license in order to hopefully include some as DLC in SFV.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,842
    Honda? Helen? Fucking Satsuki?
    That can't be real
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • javertjavert 'sup Joined: Posts: 1,233
    edited December 2016
    Honda? Seriously? This isn't vanilla anymore, so people can perfectly buy Akuma or Sagat and not pick him at all.

Fuck Helen, Zangief already fills the communist comrade with retarded accent slot. Kolin has never been broke so don't fix her.

About time we get the ice character, though.
    edited December 2016
    Effie(in her traditional russian clothes)/Hellen/Viper in Russian dress?
    Azam/Haggar/Sagat
    Hugo/Q/Honda/Hakkan/Necro/Gill
    Xiayu & Jianyu/ Xiayu/
    Garuda/Sodom/Blanka

my speculation probably we see a new character?

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• GojiraGojira Watch out KOF here I come Joined: Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2016
    Second to last one might be Juni. The hair matches up with her story appearance:
    juni-sfv-cammy-story.png
    HEY EVERYONE LET'S DO THE TAE KWAN DO THANG
    Doesnt Elena have longer hair now too?
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,861
    Gojira wrote: »
    Second to last one might be Juni. The hair matches up with her story appearance:
    juni-sfv-cammy-story.png

A speed based Grappler hopefully, low damage throws but can constantly be near you with decent neutralgame and Cannon Spike anti-air, the EX version would get this fancy Kneedrop Cammy uses in her Hooligan airthrows.
    I think that could work, + give her new animations for her normals and some new Outfits.
    I would buy my lovely Juni, not just because she's my favourite of the Dolls, but also because she's a german character I don't want to kill and shot the guy who created him/her.
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Tekken: When's Jun? , Asuka
    Guilty Gear: Ramlethal, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
  • Ars_PoeticaArs_Poetica Joined: Posts: 88
    Just like with season 1 I'm not convinced any of you know what those silhouettes are. They don't look like anything. Ingrid? Dolls? Helen? Even if you're guessing right, why would you say such things....
  • gigglzgigglz Joined: Posts: 493
    Just like with season 1 I'm not convinced any of you know what those silhouettes are. They don't look like anything. Ingrid? Dolls? Helen? Even if you're guessing right, why would you say such things....

we should probably wait for "better" silhouettes. I mean, the ones we've got are cropped... nothing even remotely certain can be deduced from those.
    Yes, we probably should wait.
    I can go back and look at the S1 silhouettes now and still now make sense out of some of them. Urien looks super whacked.

Anyway, I do suspect that S2 will be all of 2017, as I seem to recall Capcom saying that they would only do balance changes at the end of each season, after Capcom Cup, so I have to assume that that is how they define a season.
    Now, with that said, to have only six new (and presumably crappy) characters in that time, boy! I am disappointed. Which is why I'm starting to wonder (and kind of praying) that those silhouettes are a joke (minus Akuma, of course).

Ugghh!
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2016
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    6 characters over the span of 12 months. So that's at best either a character every month and then half a year of nothing, or a character every 2 months.

Fuck this shit

I predict there will be a big update in June 2017 with new content, just like this year.

We could also get a big update in January with new modes and stuff. Capcom will deliver.

I don't see the problem with 6 characters per season personally. Any serious play won't be able to master all of them and will likely focus on a handful or even one. More characters does not automatically equal better season or better game.

Anyway, regarding S2 characters they will probably be datamined after the Dec 20th update.
  • ES_CurseES_Curse ALL HAIL THE HOLY PHARAOH Joined: Posts: 8,143
    I did not notice the rod in the second shadow at first. CAPCOM DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I did not notice the rod in the second shadow at first. CAPCOM DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS.

That's why I am thinking it is not Sagat.

• kylebrkylebr Casually competitive Joined: Posts: 1,008
    More characters means the character you want gets more chances to be in, therefore making the season pass more likely to sell. More characters also means that customers are more likely to run out of FM during the season and end up buying something.

Unless Capcom overhaul the game from scratch, it does not justify only 6. 6 made sense in 2016 because SFV got released in 2016. They had to work on a ton of stuff, DLC was being developed in parallel.

KI season 3 added a lot of things and had 8 characters. As far as I know, KI universe has way less characters than SF.

With season starting earlier, the game being so poorly received and still lacking so many fan favorites, I don't get being only 6. But if Capcom doesn't want my money this season, cool.

No Rose, no buy.
    CFN: kylebr92, Fightcade: kylebr, Steam: kylebr92.
    SFV: Guile, Karin.
    GG Rev 2: Ky, Johnny.
    SSB4: Mario, Marth, Cloud.
  • coconutz50coconutz50 Joined: Posts: 132
    This is capcoms lure. User speculation to promote the hype and keep everyone interested for more money. I would have been very happy if they released the finished product for the outrageous price of $60 and then release all of the updates and add-ons that we had already purchased. $60+$30 first season+$30 second season+extra pay per screw puts this beta program at well over $150. So, what or who are we gonna pay for next? Personally, capcom owes me some really nasty oral sex.