SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Comments

• DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,312
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Doesn't anyone at Capcom with any authority look at these finished models and say something like, "That looks like crap. Fix it!"?
    Nope. Ono looks at them and says "Guratu jobu!"

• JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 5,188
    Fretless94 wrote: »
    His hair is styled to look like a Canadian maple leaf when viewed from above.
    Confirmed Canadian, thank god, no more "Unknown" nationalities...
    Just watch the next character be "Unknown" even though she's obviously Egyptian.

Nice catch, good job man. That's a relief. I was afraid of another "unknown".
    Party Robot!!
    Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
    jak d ripr wrote: »
    That shit had me in stitches. Nigga went for all these flashy set-ups and doom was like hold these boots.
  • GrieversGunbladeGrieversGunblade Joined: Posts: 229
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Doesn't anyone at Capcom with any authority look at these finished models and say something like, "That looks like crap. Fix it!"?
    Nope. Ono looks at them and says "Guratu jobu!"

In all fairness, Abigail isn't supposed to be pretty.
    Ultra Street Fighter IV: Vega, Blanka, Decapre
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Dante, Zero, Wolverine
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,390
    latest?cb=20160706233227
    This was in a GBA port of the original Final Fight. Notice how his face is chiseled without a bunch of extra crap? Dude looks like he tried to eat a beehive in SFV.
  • Citrus_monkeyCitrus_monkey Joined: Posts: 1,898
    latest?cb=20160706233227
    This was in a GBA port of the original Final Fight. Notice how his face is chiseled without a bunch of extra crap? Dude looks like he tried to eat a beehive in SFV.

Yea man. There's a million ways to make a character look humongous but also look good. Though I'm having an ''ed effect'' with this guy, where the more I watch the trailer and the more it soaks in, the more I like him but the face is one thing I really can't get over. The forearms are also just too much. They really crossed the thin line of good exageration to bad.
  • Megaton ClawMegaton Claw Mad Gear Member Joined: Posts: 79
    Can this asshole even jump? He wasn't shown jumping all trailer. Unsure of what his skill and trigger are too. Is the trigger just birdie 2.0 or is it that wind up hit?

edit: ok so upon looking at the trailer more it seems like his run move can turn into an overhead that seems to be very + on block, seeing how they deliberately show him getting a counter grab on ed. It can also turn into that big punch that stops your momentum or what is seemingly a command grab? It's got armor too so I suppose a lot of his game might rely on, unsurprisingly, extremely committed moves and hard reads.

He can Jump:
    giphy.gif
  • HartleySanHartleySan Joined: Posts: 550
    I think I can get into him as a giant character, but a few things bother me: The face! They could have done better. He is too exaggerated, I agree. Give the man his classic FF costume already. The extra costumes look like crap.
  • Megaton ClawMegaton Claw Mad Gear Member Joined: Posts: 79
    latest?cb=20160706233227

Well his face is closer to his original artworks.
    Final_Fight_Abigail.png

Also always annoyed me how that gba game gave Belger a mustache when the sprite and his other artworks do not have one...

• CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 5,668
    edited July 17
    My first impression is like 6.5/10, not terrible bad but neither good.
    Definitely the weakest new entry as now (i like both Kolin and Ed)

GOOD SHIT

+Look unexpected FAST, considering his simple style this give him at least some uniqueness to his way of move... he's not the classic "giant character" as some mammoth that land single slow hits, dude feel active/aggressive in his action and motivated as fuck to hurt you lol

+ He seem surprising simple, as no gimmick of any kind, very strange for SFV. Seem like to give him uniqueness they gone for a more conceptual approach, giving him a more original gameplay style rather than gone for something more predictable hidden behind some flashy try-hard gimmick

+I don't remember who was saying expected him to be mostly a striker, he was spot on. I like that he feel pretty different from both Zangief and Birdie

+ he look fun to play, did'nt expected him to be a combo guy

+I'm not a fan of superhero comics, but compared to his flat look that Lobo* Battle Alt is awesome lol, much more personality

+little detail but i like the steam/dust his strikes generate, it give some needed signature effect

+The mechanic/cars theme on his SFV design is'nt bad, it help give him a bit a different vibe than Hugo

+Got some fun animations

+
    Well i guess some people will be happy he is not another blonde fighter

BAD CRAP

-dude got fucking pink lipstick

-i still like more Hugo, both as design and for the fact that despite Hugo being smaller(LOL) i feel he covered better the "Giant archetype"

-he's gigantic, but still not giant as i expected him to be (to the point of being an even more unique entry)

- He seem surprising simple, as no gimmick of any kind, very strange for SFV. While this surprised me also positively, feel like they wasted a good opportunity of give him some crazy over the top shit... wich more than impact his overall gameplay, could have gave him more characterization and a "signature" effect.

-dude got fucking pink lipstick

-His standard design is loyal to the original concept with some changes... while not super bad itself (IS bad, but that ever was Abigail look), the flat color scheme absolutely kill it. I know it got 20 alternative colors, and at least one (or all of them lol) is going to be better, but #1 is what give the char it's official image

-WTF at no MGG members on the stage, shit feel lifeless and MGG was important to give him a theme. Stage should have been a punk gang hell

-The ultra look retard AF (even if i like the broken screen effect)

-Story alt seem a bit boring and a wasted opportunity, even if tbh most of story alts are boring and a wasted opportunity LOL. At least it got some Mad Max vibe

OTHER STUFF

-his stage seem to be in a different time in the french pics, in the trailer is night in the pics was dawn
    tmjfl1hiwl9z.jpg

-i istant got this vibe

-* ref pics
    Lobo_DC.jpg602x0_519edf40d175b.jpg
    5888890-7645937721-g8hnx.jpg
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,021
    edited July 17
    the irksome thing about him is that they already did the giant childish retarded mice and men thing with Hugo, and they did it better there.

They could have made him just as tall but not stupidly huge and made him a "cultured" bigman. Someone who isnt retarded but is fully aware of his strengths - literally - but maybe just has a short temper. Thats why the Andores work for him and he is a boss, because he isnt as dumb as them, but noooo they decide to go super retard with him instead.

Lazy LAZY fking design. I miss the days capcom came up with inspired designs.
    Yeah, Capcom is trying to be too goofy with some of these character designs. Don't like it. Let's hope SFVI is the photorealistic one.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 1,776
    guys Hugo is my least favorite SF character and even I didnt think Abigail sucked that bad. I'm keeping an open mind.
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin(?), Xiayu
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,773
    edited July 17
    Seeing how the transition people's expectation and changing preference it was an obvious dislike because the standards are base on imagination and hype not the need and preferences to begin with.

The reason people wanting the specific character was a desperate and weak sauce from nationality, curiosity, archetype and other that ride the bandwagon effect of hype of being correct will never be satisfied.

TBH I though capcom would pull in a Haggar trick for the very last moment and delay it or swap it with a different arrangement because of this flowtron guy that made them predictable til the next season. Yet I'm okay with him even he was not the steroid fighter I want to see. I like the proportion but dislike the unconventional playstyle height that cannot be jump over because he looks like a bonus game beat em up character in SFV rather than a playable character. I would rather seen him to be like Hugo by height that can be jump over naturally, but now at least were having Final Fight now as a positivity. I don't expect him to look better because that was he supposed to look like in the beginning and it's fine with me because I expect him to be wacky as possible.

It would have been decent if we had Haggar even conflicting the imaginary loosely basis of archetype, nationality or whatever thought of variety he would have garnered positive reaction within and outside the community because the dislike was never been strong basis as a contrary.

and probably we won't be seeing Q after this? not a good trade off.

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • AngusAngus Joined: Posts: 33
    Better design than Ed IMO

Dont like the costume details though

Lots of wallbouncing/juggling moves

Confirms the leak with Menat and Zeku
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,773
    edited July 17
    On the note this is street fighter that even marvel follower's isn't any giant character with unconventional playstyle. Then why would you want a more bigger character?

People here should be thinking of the consequence before just actually imagining it to fit there taste, if he was bigger he be just a casual based character.

And about his design what would you expect.. people here are using Kiki art and FF1 art as reference and basis then now your expecting it to be different?

He is meant to look like that and be wacky and distorted visually as possible so you cannot expect any good looking or a realistic look.

His punching moves was similar to MIGHTY FINAL FIGHT probably Damned the same were he probably get the lipstick reference.

We could pull any giant guy in the internet as reference yet his nowhere near the awesomeness of the LOBO in DC that was badass and classy in many ways he has no relation to the design.

His totally far from Storywise, Fighting style and Design wise compare to LOBO.

Lobo is a very interesting character from plot and capabilities

The best reference of him is simply Abobo from the background, plot and design nothing else comes close.

He was the Abobo counterpart of SF. He a "big thug" not a big boss baddies.

that it's
    Double-Dragon-Netflix1.jpg

ddabobo-4.png
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • ChocobunyChocobuny Joined: Posts: 1,095
    I know it doesn't really fit Abagail in terms of his past, but it'd be cool to break away from the big = dumb sterotype. The dude literally comes onto the stage making autistic car noises. Wouldn't mind seeing like a giant gouken looking guy or some shit.
    edited July 17
    Cestus wrote: »
    -* ref pics

This is LOBO

and Abigail never comes close in near to Lobo character at many ways.

If your saying big body and strength that is meh comparison of reference

Lobo is as cool as Deadpool which is a mercenary and the other is bounty hunter independent not your typical Abobo thug and a goon.

Lobo his not slow and he is skilled that fights with weapons, traps and guns without hesitation the strength is just a bonus because of his alien physiology like superman.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    edited July 17
    -* ref pics

This is LOBO

and Abigail never comes close in near to Lobo character at many ways.

If your saying big body and strength that is meh comparison of reference

Abigail battle alt (the one on the right) is clearly inspired by Lobo

16_abigailscreens10.jpg
    v
    long dreadlocks hair (Lobo sometime have dreadlocks)
    moustache
    the big nail to remind a cigar
    black makeup on eyes
    biker/aviator glasses on forehead
    chains
    the 2 vertical tires are there to remind Lobo's black leather gilet
    l.jpg

And look much better than flat standard Abigail. Will also not be surprized if one color alt get black hair/stache+very pale unnatural skin to hint more at it

Also pls stop being a lil girl in her 3 bleeding days =)

Sincerely,
    Cestus the Beautiful, First of his Name
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,321 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Capcom should have gone with a complete redesign as the default and left the FF1 look as some kind of nostalgia alt costume.

They might be wearing the same shirt, but this is a fucking redesign if I ever saw one. A bloody good one at that too! Abigail is a fucking beast!
  • AngusAngus Joined: Posts: 33
    Be interested to see what's in his story mode, because no Final Fight stuff has been worked in so far AFAIK.
    Capcom should have gone with a complete redesign as the default and left the FF1 look as some kind of nostalgia alt costume.

In theory SFV standard Abigail for most part include FF1 one, if with the costume imput (think Urien, or the imput used for many DLC alts) you could remove

-arm tires
    -finger rings
    -mini belt tires

The result will pretty much be classic FF1 Abigail with very small differences, they could add a chain to the waist if they want to get closer
    Speaking of which, was there any word on whether Alex's nostalgia costume was going to have the optional bomber jacket or not? I know it was in their concept art for it.

Same with the cloak on Ibuki's.
    edited July 17
    And look much better than flat standard Abigail. Will also not be surprized if one color alt get black hair/stache+very pale unnatural skin to hint more at it

Also pls stop being a lil girl in her 3 bleeding days =)

Sincerely,
    Cestus the Beautiful, First of his Name

Are you taking this personally since I don't, try as decent and informative as ever like usual.

I try to post as decent informative and unbiased as possible without meme, bets and gifs to intimidate people like you usually do to agree with a shitty misleading preferences that cannot be pleased or biased to begin with.

I just point out that he isn't LOBO a like... if your using the costume it's nothing just like the many pile of costumes... Yeah we got a lot of those even zombies and what if things. There is a few and clearly unbiased that this is not one of them because never Abigail is inspired by Lobo just learn their history from fighting, personality and story. Not just dragging some picture online to hype like anybody can do find relevant visually to an alt not the main design.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Daemos wrote: »

They might be wearing the same shirt, but this is a fucking redesign if I ever saw one. A bloody good one at that too! Abigail is a fucking beast!

Agree
    I'm not enthusiastic about the final result, but is imho much better design than FF1 one (wich on Hugo fit better due circus savage/strongman image)

I think the point is that they probably wanted some strong reference to FF1 Abigail but at same time realized it sucked AND that not only needed a bit of details to sold it in 2017, bu they needed to differentiate him from Hugo too

Considering they did'nt wanted leave the original source, they did good

Also the details added are cool being not random but a clear new theme (mechanic/motors) that add an extra layer to the old concept

Plus tbh i prefer they paid in that way theyr tribute to FF1 design, and got freedom of use Story Alt as they want (the welder mask alt)
    Hey hey hey! Let's not trash using memes and gifs.
    Angus wrote: »
    Be interested to see what's in his story mode, because no Final Fight stuff has been worked in so far AFAIK.

Considering the welder mask, maybe he was minding his business in his workshop when somebody pissed him off =)
    @The_Shakunetsu
    Stay in bleeding mode then, welcome to the "ignore" world, with the Ingrid wierdo and the MK troll lol
    If the bleeding continue search help
    Speaking of which, was there any word on whether Alex's nostalgia costume was going to have the optional bomber jacket or not? I know it was in their concept art for it.

Same with the cloak on Ibuki's.

Very likely, they do it on most of recent DLC paid alts

I think "new" Juri slevees will go too

In Ibuki/Juri case is about remove, so it's free
    In Alex case we seen that the jacket exist, so i'm optimist
    edited July 17
    cestus tag me then ignore me what the... I don't even need to tag you or inform you if I would ignore you. haha

at least I'm not like you are with your shitty muscle power worship and gifs flooding!!

You just hate being pointed out from your mistakes thats it.
    long dreadlocks hair (Lobo sometime have dreadlocks)
    moustache
    the big nail to remind a cigar
    black makeup on eyes
    biker/aviator glasses on forehead
    chains
    the 2 vertical tires are there to remind Lobo's black leather gilet

DREAD LOCKS = Abigail is shorter and "RED" it's pretty common to bikers

Abigail hair isn't Red and Lobo hair isn't Red

AVIATOR = as if your saying the aviator is something important when it isn't because it means nothing that is does it's not a recurring, consistent and dominant design of Lobo

Black Makeup = bikers dude

Big nail Cigars = bikers dude

Black make up = bikers dude

Chains = bikers dude (ghost rider had those too)

2 vertical tires = black jacket? kinda way off. (ghost rider had leather jacket too)

It's just a Biker alt nothing more related to Lobo.

Your just pulling in a made up relevance to Lobo to Abigail when it never been in there in the first place.

Kamen rider drive used tires too but they aren't connected

23700866193_7d4bb8edd6.jpg

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    edited July 17
    If saying I'm being shitty I do agree and disagree with post from you recently and I don't even mind if you don't to mine you just hate being pointed out to errors and mistake.

I do accept mine if I'm faulty or wrong but never biased in to something.
    -he's gigantic, but still not giant as i expected him to be (to the point of being an even more unique entry)

Your disappointed because Abigail wasn't even bigger enough? What the are you expecting to this to fit your imaginary loosely archetype or uniqueness? This is street fighter this got some kind of decent standards even Mahvel guys never into big characters with unconventional game play.

He already had an impression like a Bonus Stage character to beat with rather than to play with competitively. Whatever his size now is better than what you imagined or he just need to be slightly taller than Hugo.

This is why we won't have decent characters that would appeal universally from both outside and inside the community gameplay wise and storywise because of imaginary biases and requirements. If this would have been Haggar or Sodom or other like Byron or Tom redesigned it would easy.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Anyone got a picture of the maple leaf on the top of Abigail's head?
  • FrozteyFroztey That British Dude Joined: Posts: 8,229
    edited July 17
    16_abigailscreens10.jpg

Just noticed that in his battle costume his moustache is either lopsided or it's clipping through his face.

EDIT**
    It's clipping through his face. This shit writes itself.
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 282
    Abigail takes the crown of worst looking character in this game.

Hopefully Menat can redeem him.
    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

Mains

SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed

"We await your return, warrior..."
  • JoeyTonesJoeyTones Joined: Posts: 1,060
    I still can't imagine characters throwing him unless there's unique animations for Abigail.
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,677
    JoeyTones wrote: »
    I still can't imagine characters throwing him unless there's unique animations for Abigail.

Uhm.... well did you see Hugo, he still got thrown regulary.
    I mean it was hilarious to see when Dan tried to throw him, but the best thing must have been Abels TornadoThrow.
    Omg how will it look when Laura does her Grab on him.

Also no Meant tease?
    She better be released next month or I will be going berserk.
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy
    Tekken: When's Jun? , Lili, Josie
    Guilty Gear: Ramlethal

My SFV Cammyguide!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,630
    Scotia wrote: »

Could be worse, he could be a goofy ass bootleg La Parka
    edited July 17

It will be like for Hugo, only with more hilarious effects =)

Also most of characters that are'nt supposed to have styles involving lift big weights (even "just" like Zangief or Birdie) usually don't get throws where they lift/launch opponents by brute muscular strenght
    edited July 17
    Cipher wrote: »

Also no Menat tease?
    She better be released next month or I will be going berserk.

I think end september for release

If help deal with the salt think that i don't care much about her* and i will have to wait 5th shadow, so like end november lol

*but i pretend awesome Egypt stage
    One thing that pisses me off about this character is how many animations he rips from 3S Hugo. It's most obvious with his V-Reversal (Hugo's st.HK) and V-Skill (Hugo's 3S parry).
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,565
    edited July 17
    Scotia wrote: »

Could be worse, he could be a goofy ass bootleg La Parka

Good thing such a thing doesn't exist, luckily we instead have the power of SKELETON JUSTICE!
    Evil will never be out of sight of his Skeleton Eyes, and the ruthless wind will never chill his neck of JUSTICE! Due to his vanquishing scarf of JUSTICE!
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

No more Skullo? How I'd bring tokusatsu back to SF.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    edited July 17
    Yes, probably Menat at the end of September and Zeku at the end of November, and then SSFV, Sagat and S3 teases/releases starting during / right after Capcom Cup. See ya all in five months.
    Do you really expect SSFV or it will be just a Season 3 named SSF Season?

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    Disc rerelease of all S1+S2 content, comes with a S3 season pass. Existing SFV users can download the system changes free of charge, but this only covers UI/balance patching and not paid content.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 1,776
    BriskSpecificBrownbear.gif
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin(?), Xiayu