SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Comments

• mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,524
    Imagine if SF ever had a female final boss, Cestus would implode lol
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,583
    NCK_Feroce wrote: »
    Mr.PaVy-RD wrote: »
    i like how some of you use to bash SF4 for being brain dead or jab fighter but ya gotta admit SF4 series was kinda more fun to play since there was more depth to the game and characters. this game it almost feels like every character plays the same i dont know how to explain it but it for sure lacks the gameplay depth sf4 had

SF4 ended up being as a setup festival where some matches finished at the first knockdown. Ultra limited a bit that thing,but just a little. Agree with the fun part,but Capcom choose to simplify the game for the scrub...ehm, for the newbies. There's still time to add depth in SFV, at the end it's just a different beast. I don't get it this argument in the Character Thread btw.
    Cestus wrote: »
    Raccon wrote: »
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Also a bit scared by Ono's comments about the "success" of the story mode in SFV. Please don't make another story mode!

And please, enough of Karin Super Saiyajin.

Fun thing is that while i agree full heart with that, fight wise aside the bullshit steel gate scene Karin is'nt even portraied much more powerful than she's supposed to be

Her most epic fight was with a shitty doll

Is more about important and iconic characters, legends of SF world acting as a bunch of personal minions of that anime bitch because she got... leadership? Fuck that lol

She should have been there as "the money$" of the operation, not having half cast of veterans obey her as if she's some kind of authority lol

I agree Karin appears a bit too bossy and strong in ASF, but man, I think you're a misogynist :lol: I don't wanna imagine your reaction when Sakura reveal comes.

Don't feel misogynist, but maybe i am for american standards lol =)
    I even like (and said many times to like) large majority of SF female cast but that get ever ignored by usual bunch lol

What i mean with Karin's bullshit leadership is NOT related to her having a virtual vagina

If Karin was a male he will still be too young and inexperienced to treat SF vets as his dogs, and will be worse see them obey instead tell him "you know nothing fuck off Jon Snow" lol

For a leader role i will have accepted much more Guile or Chun Li (who also have a virtual vagina), or even better both of them
    Best possible role for them was that imho

They got battle experience, they got age, they got operative roles (army official vet/elite interpol agent), they fought and know Bison... them "using" others as theyr squad kinda like Cap does in Avengers movies was about tailor made for them in ASF

But they thrown all that in favor of having Karin doing her anime queen bullshit (and i love anime)

ps: reaction the day of sakura reveal
    tumblr_n5sxprmYjv1ric1f8o3_250.gif
    I accepted that long time ago... before any leak, it was destined to happen.
    I'm actually grateful to SFV cast for taking this long time without her
    I will probably bothered reading nonsense about her being greatest shit ever, but that's it, more or less like with Menat reveal (but i like Menat)

Worse part will be these 3 e boring long months without a decent new char, i guess i will finally start Final Fantasy 15 lol
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    mykka wrote: »
    Imagine if SF ever had a female final boss, Cestus would implode lol

Yes but mostly because if done wrong, as it will likely be, it will straight betray what's SF universe has been designed in years
    Each design universe got it's rules, like, i've no problem with it in KoF, DoA or GG/BB

Btw Rose is SFA2 did this

"he found the source of the evil in M. Bison and defeated him, believing that she had rid the world of him for good. Unfortunately, by reading her tarot cards, she discovered M. Bison was still alive.
    After Rose realizes who Akuma is, he reacts with anger and tells Rose to perish, and the two fought with Rose surviving their battle. "

wich imho make her not only "Boss tier" but even above some SF Bosses as Sagat (SF1) or Seth (SF4).

Rose is good and Boss level, also her concept is compatible with SF style

But if they pull out of the hat some Ingrid-like crap, sakura "talent" or some other equal bs, then fuck off pls

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    You wrote: »
    Not accusing him of being mysoginistic by saying this, just a random thought, but Cestus saying he's not a mysoginistic cuz he likes some female characters reminds me of people insisting they're not racist cuz they have black friends.

I see a lot of cuz but not substance
    I'm not even "insisting", my reply even was that maybe i am for somebody's standards even feeling to not be one lol

I'm mysoginist because i hate some crap females chars, but i can't get the mysoginist card removed by liking good female chars
    Feel logic lol

I also hate a bunch of male characters, but it does'nt reach TV News lol

Btw a funny little OT:
    I even found hilarious "black friend card" because it's naively used in a racist way by both lefty pussies feeling the need of show off how progressive they are and by right wing douches racists as premise before say something racist trying to still look good peoples (yes, i'm the least political guy around lol)

Even assuming this friend exist (LOL) they're both using him for his skin color, wich make them both pathetic wrong in theyr own position

My 2cents about it is simple: chosing friends, theyr personal skin colors should not be what win or deny them that status.

Feel free to like peoples that deserve it, feel free to hate peoples that deserve it

If i see a white and a black arguing in the street i don't pick "pos racist" or "pos N" like most seem to do.
    Maybe the white is right.
    Maybe the black is right.
    Maybe theyr'e both wrong.
    Maybe they're both right.
    Surely is not my fucking deal and likely i've something better to do =)
    I may be the peace guy if one of the two is an old or someway handicap person, but that have nothing to do with right or wrong and more about having a conscience. Also a 75yo getting KTFOed on the concrete is bad outcome for both parts anyway

Color is bullshit.
    I hate sheep.
    White sheep, black sheep, all sheep
    (human sheep, animal sheeps in NZ stage are cool)

I see everyone pick a team, i wish they just hate sheep existence in both teams.

#CestusEmperor2020

edited October 6
    Also V.Rosso have both white and black in his glorious haircut

133?cb=20080212051616

#VRossoBless
    #EverybodysChamp

• RacconRaccon Tears of joy Joined: Posts: 969

I agree Karin appears a bit too bossy and strong in ASF, but man, I think you're a misogynist :lol: I don't wanna imagine your reaction when Sakura reveal comes.

Don't get me wrong man, but this n06836EZ51UI4.jpg souds pretty misogynist as well :confused:

Bring Rose back, Capcom!
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,695
    edited October 6
    @NCK_Feroce his even a thief that with weird fuck up Narcist thing combine claiming Capcom copied him when that Idea was not his originally and the idea was so obvious.

He has a bad habit of labeling things that it is him I caught him a lot of times lately his brags stuff in storythread that was obvious and wasn't even his original.

He even brag in this chracter thread his so called illustration background and used it as a claim to dismissed people design and character choices. He was not even aware of what people jobs out side the internet. His foolish argument is laughable in a creative forums. Yeah he got photoshop technique and good knowledge in combat sports but the rest is fraud just a guy who photoshop other peoples idea and brags against capcom to label it his even it was an obvious choice and isn't even his originally.

His BS he doesn't know his stuff, he ignore me because i always exposed his arrogance narcist ass. I expose him recently in the storythread just yesterday. This guy just got average photoshop skills i have been with real creative people in a creative community and his arguments of illustration background in this thread is a poor narcist brag.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,366
    Can you at least 'sperg out in the thread you started it in?
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.

Don't get me wrong man, but this n06836EZ51UI4.jpg souds pretty misogynist as well :confused:

Tbh sound like you want deny girls right to eat potassium, probably to keep them weak and submissive

"Bananas are a good source of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function."

@NCK_Feroce feel like the caring partner there, unlike you that force your lady to fights giants while on low potassium and a blue latex string inside her anus
    n00SD7FFMXHE5.png

edited October 6
    You can be cool when YOU ARE YOUR LEGIT that had haters but when your fake not once your just skilled thief and no other than just a con man.

I myself had my cyberpunk interest but I don't let BS in SF. Background I don't even need so to brag about it people might be bigger than me having far more experience in usability, illustration and branding that why it logical to argue in a decent level not professional one even in a creative community. Those shit argument are trash tier in real creative forums using those as a claim to dismised people.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • RacconRaccon Tears of joy Joined: Posts: 969

Tbh sound like you want deny girls right to eat potassium, probably to keep them weak and submissive

"Bananas are a good source of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function."

@NCK_Feroce feel like the caring partner there, unlike you that force your lady to fights giants while on low potassium and a blue latex string inside her anus
    n00SD7FFMXHE5.png

You comparing a stone cold stunner with a naked girl sucking a banana in a suspicious pose is more than nonsense argument, it's purely intellectual dishonesty. But ok, a country like ours being ruled by Berlusconi couldn't produce good things at all.
    Bring Rose back, Capcom!
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    You wrote: »
    Not accusing him of being mysoginistic by saying this, just a random thought, but Cestus saying he's not a mysoginistic cuz he likes some female characters reminds me of people insisting they're not racist cuz they have black friends.
    The being able to claim to not be misogynistic ship kinda sailed when he constantly refers to female characters as vaginas.

In defense of the beautiful Cestus, he only constantly refers to SF female characters as vaginas, not all fictional female characters =)

• DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,772
    edited October 6
    Don't get me wrong man, but this souds pretty misogynist as well
    There's nothing misogynist about preventing potassium deficiency.
    In defense of the beautiful Cestus, he only constantly refers to SF female characters as vaginas, not all fictional female characters
    Yeah, but you don't refer to SF male characters as dicks. So where's the equality!
    edited October 6
    I'm cool when I prove my ideas in a decent level that breakdown them to rational sense not the sounds good and appealing thing but misleading, shallow and narrow equivocation or degenerative name calling to demotivate people.

On topic:

Any backstory character you want to explore?

EFFIE
    BYRON
    Some DELTA RED character

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

edited October 6
    In defense of the beautiful Cestus, he only constantly refers to SF female characters as vaginas, not all fictional female characters
    Yeah, but you don't refer to SF male characters as dicks. So where's the equality!

That's why as start Capcom itself does'nt treat them equally concept wise, blame them if you need =)

As designers priority Males should look powerful (or someway able of power), as designers priority Females should look hot

Some SFV designer even admitted it (but tbh confession there was'nt necessary lol)

That also why every female got tits upgrade (not that i complain) or because Chun Li have 74 costumes, last 2 out 3 being "hotter azure bikini" (as she already got an azure bikini LOL) and "porn pajama"

Female characters (vaginas) are heavy used as marketing tools to milk on SF audience demographic, just watch the male/female DLC ratio

They're vaginas in Capcom plan much before be vaginas in my internet trolling =)

It's not even a moral-level thing, for me and capcom is marketing.
    Peoples getting butthurt or whiteknighting virtual characters (used as vaginas by theyr own owners) make it moral-level, it is'nt

Even assuming (as absurd case, if you want) they got a good idea for 6 male chars Season they will not do it because no vaginas is bad for business. Even a downgrade to a 5-1 model will be bad for business.

A good case of the contrary is Makoto (she's not in SFV though), who's designed to be a fighter first.
    She's even much less fanservice/hot/sexualized than her original anime source (Akane from Ranma 1/2) she's a ripoff of

Still she will be into a 2/6 Season vagina slot, S4 in 2019 i think =)

• UkioUkio Old School Noob Joined: Posts: 226
    Mi hopes for new season right now

Sagat
    Sagat
    Sagat wearing a suit
    Sagat in vacation
    Sagat with a kabuki wig
    Dunno... Ermmmm... Sagat!
    PSN: ShotgunSolutions CFN: Abogalypse

SFV: Ken, Alex, trying Zeku
    KoFXIV: Geese, Andy, Kula
    GG: I-No, Chipp
    BBCF: Bang, Azrael
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,772
    As designers priority Males should look powerful (or someway able of power), as designers priority Females should look hot
    Well, as long as you're not misogynist...
  • IzunaDropIceIzunaDropIce Future pro fighting game player. Kolin main Joined: Posts: 28
    Remy for Street Fighter 5 return!!!
    edited October 6

Female characters (vaginas) are heavy used as marketing tools to milk on SF audience demographic, just watch the male/female DLC ratio

First must say, that cannon characters tend to be quite boring. We can talk about older KoF where everyone is a muscular macho design, and kof XIII, where male character's physical form reflects their training discipline: Ralf and Clark are muscular powerhouses, Joe is lean and fibrous, or even Ash is an insilting twink, because his playstile tends to provoke the rival and punish his mistakes.

Check this
    http://art-eater.com/2011/12/king-of-characters/

Also, calling female characters vaginas is pretty mysoginic by your side... I mean. You mock other people for "whiteknighting" virtual characters and you refer to them as "vaginas"? Why? You're daydreaming about Cammy coming to your basement and offering to netflix and chill with you?

A character, specially a playable one, must invite the player to pick it, not only because is a top tier, but because it has a style, a background or anything that catches the player's eye. In a fighting game, no character, female, male or even Bridget from GG can be a "damsel in distress". So it isn't only about the boobs or the booty.
    In SF we still have female characters with a very poor background (Laura) but others have interesting stories and got me intrigued (Kolin).

Sex sells? That just can't be denied, but you can sell sex without filling your game with brainless bimbos. Take Bayonetta as an example.

Edit: Why does my post looks like I quoted myself?

• ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,793
    Ukio wrote: »

Sagat
    Sagat
    Sagat wearing a suit
    Sagat in vacation
    Sagat with a kabuki wig
    YOU FORGOT SAGAT IN TIGER-STRIPED SUIT! (I jest, I jest)
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    Shockdingo wrote: »

Sagat
    Sagat
    Sagat wearing a suit
    Sagat in vacation
    Sagat with a kabuki wig
    YOU FORGOT SAGAT IN TIGER-STRIPED SUIT! (I jest, I jest)

It passed my mind, but I thought it was quite furryish, and it grosses me out.

Also, calling female characters vaginas is pretty mysoginic by your side... I mean. You mock other people for "whiteknighting" virtual characters and you refer to them as "vaginas"? Why? You're daydreaming about Cammy coming to your basement and offering to netflix and chill with you?

Sometimes i guess if peoples even read my post before reply lol

It's like i even wrote it in clean letter that there's no moral-level involvement on my side and that vaginas is about these fictional 3d characters being used by the software house (Capcom) as easy marketing tool to milk $$$ on dat thirst

Darth ask me abou me not treating fem chars with equality compared to male chars, i reply that capcom itself does'nt treat them equal.
    And that even if easy-to-spot facts were'nt enough, naive Capcom designer himself told SFV art direction is about "male must look strong females must look sexy" or something on these lines

Wich mean my "mysoginist" (lol) vision of SF fem being vaginas is not far from truth if game developers themselves straight tell you the "strong" factor on them is secondary (compared to males-> so no equality by capcom, not by me)

Iirc you even got Ono telling Chun Li was his fav back to SF2 because dem big boobs or something like that lol, so much for her kung fu (and Chun Li it's an AWESOME character)

I get asked why i don't call males dicks, and the simple reply is that they're not portrayed in the same sexual oriented vibe, wich will make call them dick a nonsense attempt of "restore" an equality that was never there to begin with.
    Maybe if SF was some bizzarre gay audience oriented game male chars will have been used in same way and deserve the title of "dicks", but lucky it's not the case. Oh crap, i said "lucky" now i'm homophobe too

The whiteknighting is about salty reply i get by peoples that get offended by me apparently don't giving some kind of respect (that capcom itself does'nt give) to fem SFers, even though it's capcom treating them as meat-on-sale

This bring them on the moral side, but sadly i don't go there.
    Sometimes i get logical like now, sometimes i just troll because if you whiteknight a polygonal char, my logic may be wasted... specially because often i don't get direct reply to it =)

Then the other other part: "sex sure sales but is'nt all in a female char"
    Agree.
    Like i agree with you.
    From there you get the long list of female SFers i legit like as characters (wich don't make them less vaginas), but if i make the list (already did) i'm the "black friend" card guy LOL

People like easy conclusions =)

ps: about the daydreaming shit, can we switch polygonal cammy with our real life new receptionist? I would appreciate see her in Chun-like porn pajama alt, for gameplay reasons

Eagle doesn't care about thots. You shouldn't either.
    edited October 6
    Sagat, Eagle and Lee would work nicely as SF1 representative.

Probably we'll be getting

Unwounded Sagat as an Alt.

Sometimes i guess if peoples even read my post before reply lol

-gibberish mockery-

Why? like this crap post that is full of nonsense while the other post were narcissistic and self worship ideals.

It's cool when your hated stems from being legit but this your just a loose cannon that degenerate discussion to memes, this level is even worst than fanboy and even edgelords on the internet.

Respect? Someone begs for respect for someone who nabs other people obvious ideas and label them their own then used it to mocks and insult Capcom referring from him?

That's messed up and shameful.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,793
    edited October 6
    Shockdingo wrote: »

It passed my mind, but I thought it was quite furryish, and it grosses me out.

229.jpg

B...but he needs to challenge Urien in a dashing suit off....for the greater good! Urien wants godhood, Sagat is THE King. Neither will rest until the other is a crumpled, unstylish, bloody heap!
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • SavagerySavagery Joined: Posts: 75
    You mean for the new Arcade Mode?? Sure why not?
    Throw in Geki,Joe and Mike while you're at it...you know to complete the set.

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,235
    Savagery wrote: »

Now I have a Geki concept in my head. Savagery, I blame you for the hours I'm about to waste.

You appear to be underinformed, friend. While Sagat's contribution to the series is obvious, Eagle is the series' only "pure" weapon user (no punches/kicks), and also originated Dudley's "gentleman" gimmick as well as Cammy's castle stage. Lee was pretty meh in SF1, but was apparently buffed into a Drunken Master archetype, which Street Fighter lacks relative to other fighters (KoF Chin, Tekken Lei), prompting people to request him.
    leep.jpg
    latest?cb=20160409053205
    The others don't really hold up well. We saw Gen, Birdie, and Adon in later games with new designs that partly override their SF1 incarnation. Retsu MAYBE is salvageable, but he's canonically Dan tier and the weakest opponent in SF1. Then you have the laundry list of characters that got outright replaced with better designs:
    - Geki = Vega
    - Mike = Balrog
    - Joe = Cody and Ed (visually + sobat), Dee Jay (as kickboxing rep)
    Lee only gets the pass he does with some people because of the redesign. Eagle has been requested for a mainline SF game since we got to play him in CvS2.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,235
    edited October 15

You appear to be underinformed, friend. While Sagat's contribution to the series is obvious, Eagle is the series' only "pure" weapon user (no punches/kicks), and also originated Dudley's "gentleman" gimmick as well as Cammy's castle stage. Lee was pretty meh in SF1, but was apparently buffed into a Drunken Master archetype, which Street Fighter lacks relative to other fighters (KoF Chin, Tekken Lei), prompting people to request him.
    leep.jpg
    latest?cb=20160409053205
    The others don't really hold up well. We saw Gen, Birdie, and Adon in later games with new designs that partly override their SF1 incarnation. Retsu MAYBE is salvageable, but he's canonically Dan tier and the weakest opponent in SF1. Then you have the laundry list of characters that got outright replaced with better designs:
    - Geki = Vega
    - Mike = Balrog
    - Joe = Cody and Ed (visually + sobat), Dee Jay (as kickboxing rep)
    Lee only gets the pass he does with some people because of the redesign. Eagle has been requested for a mainline SF game since we got to play him in CvS2.

But Geki can be so much more than Vega.... @Savagery made me do this :whistle:

Geki - Unseen Dragon (Miezaru Ryū)
    Name: Geki

Nickname: Unseen Dragon (Miezaru Ryū)

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: Japanese

Height: 5ft 11in (1.8m)

Weight: 170lbs (77kg)

B/W/H: 46-32-35(117cm-81cm-89cm)

Hometown: Unknown, Japan

Appearance: Geki is a slender but well built man. He wears an indigo colored and sleeveless ninja dogi. Geki is fully masked. The only thing not obscured by his mask is his brown eyes. There is a steel gray headband tied around his forehead. He has brown forearm length gauntlets on each arm. His left gauntlet features a triple bladed claw. There is a small satchel hanging from his waist (it holds his shurikens). Geki's Jika-Tabi (split toe ninja boots) are the same steel gray color as his head band. His entire ensemble is devoid of any logos or identifying marks.

Dislikes: Failure

Fighting Style: Arranged Ninjutsu

Tone: Geki is quiet. He's rarely ever seen and even more rarely heard. If you see or hear Geki, it's because he wants you to.

Origins: Geki is complete mystery. Is he one ninja or a clan of ninja sharing a single identity? The last time a Geki was seen was during Sagat's invitational World Martial Arts Tournament. Various rumors implied that he was their to assassinate one of the fighters. Depending who tells you the rumor the target of Geki changes. The one thing that is known is that if a ninja going by the name of Geki is seen. Someone requires a mission of with great difficulty completed. With the fall of Shadaloo, various organizations seek to fill the power vacuum left behind. Could Geki be targeting one of those organizations on the behest of arrival. One can only speculate.

His Rival: Vega

Attributes: Health: 2 Power: 2 Range: 3 Mobility: 5 Technique: 4
    975 Stamina 925 Stun

Throws:

Saku Tsume (Rending Claw)
    – LP+LK: Geki grabs his foes and hits them with a violent forehand slicing claw attack. Attack causes his foe to collapse in front of him.

Kajiru Tsume (Biting Claw) – B+LP+LK: Geki slices through his a opponent with a backhand claw strike, causing them to crumple to the ground behind him.

Engeki (Hidden Attack) – LP+MK: (In Air) Geki grabs his opponent out of the air, disappears into a cloud of smoke, and sends them hurtling towards the ground.

Unique Attacks:

Ori (Descent)
    – (In Air) D+MP : Geki cancels his jump arc at it's apex and descends straight down.

Orizume (Descent Claw) – (In Air) Geki cancels his jump arc at it's apex and strikes with downward thrusting claw stike -6 on block.

Tobikomu Tsume (Pounce Claw)- F+MP: Geki hops forward and attacks with an overhead claw strike. Goes over low attacks. -6 on Block

Chigiru Tsume (Shredding Claw) – B+HP: (Anti Air) Geki executes a backwad crescent slicing claw attack over his head. Attack causes a juggle state, only hits airborne opponents.

V-Reversal:

Sebonezashi (Spine Tingler) – F+KKK: (Side Switch) Geki disappears in a puff of smoke, reappears behind his foes, and hits them with a jumping back kick to the spine. This causes them to crumple to the ground.

V-Skill:

Endan (Smoke Bomb) – MP+MK: Geki tosses a smoke bomb at his foe. Bomb does minimal damage but high stun. Bomb attack can be charged. Full charged attack causes a crumple state but has a very slow start up. (25 damage/100 Stun Uncharged, 75 damage/240 Stun Fully Charged) Bomb can be tossed three distances. B+MP+MK(Point Blank), MP+MK( ½ Screen), F+MP+MK ( ¾ Screen)

V-Trigger:

Mugen Shuriken (Endless Shuriken) – HP+HK: Geki forgoes the use of physical shurikens and generates them with his ki. He gains unlimited shurikens for the duration of his V-trigger. His Kūchū Shuriken can now be done from a neutral and forward jump. Shuriken damage is increased by 50%. Shuriken attacks do not drain V-Gauge. Gauge drains over time. 3-Bar V-Trigger

Specials:

Shuriken Uchi (Shuriken Toss)– QCF+P : Geki quickly throws a shuriken at his opponent. The speed of the shuriken is determined by the punch button. Shuriken's can be deflected by well time physical attacks.

Shagami Shuriken Uchi (Crouch Shuriken Toss)– QCB+P : Geki quickly throws a shuriken from a crouching position at his opponent. Slower startup than Shuriken Nage. Must be blocked low. The speed of the shuriken is determined by the punch button. Shuriken's can be deflected by well time physical attacks.

Kūchū Shuriken Uchi (Aerial Shuriken)- QCB+P (In Air): Geki tosses a shuriken from a backward jump. Angle of the shuriken is determined by the punch button. EX can be performed from a neutral jump. Shuriken's can be deflected by well time physical attacks.

Zanzō (Afterimage)
    – QCF+K: Geki dashes forward quickly causing two afterimages to appear behind him. Has three unique follow ups. Start up frames are projectile invulnerable from frame 3. EX is invulnerable from frame 1.
    • P - Mochiageru Tsume (Lifting Claw): Geki strikes with a powerful uppercut with his claw hand that lifts his opponent into the air. Can juggle in the corner. EX can juggle anywhere on screen.
    • K - Shinkirō Kōgeki (Mirage Attack): Geki knocks down his opponent with a sweeping kick. EX causes a hard knock down.
    • P+K -Teishi Eizō (Halting Image): Geki halts his advance. Strength of the buttons pressed determines which of two of the three Geki images disappears. LP+LK (Middle and Right Images Disappear. Left most image is Geki) MP+MK(Left and Right Images Disappear, Middle is Geki), HP+HK (Left and Middle Images Disappear, Right Image is Geki)

Kakure Uzu (Hidden Vortex)- QCF+K: Geki hits his foe with a series of sweeping low kicks. Goes under projectiles. Kick button pressed determines damage and attack properties. LK (2 Hits, Leaves Standing, -3 on block) MK (3 hits, Knocks Down, -5 on Block), HK (4 hits, Juggles, -7 on Block), EX( 5 hits, Crumples, -3 on block)

Shuriken Hojū (Shuriken Reload)
    -QCB+K: Geki restocks his Shurikens. Holding down the K button increases the amount of Shurikens reloaded but leaves Geki vulnerable to attack. EX refills half of his shuriken (a quantity of 4).

Yōdō (Misdirection) – B,D,DB+K: Geki disappears in a puff of smoke and reappears in another location. Kick button determines the location of Geki's reappearance. LK(In Front of His Foe, Full Screen Away) MK (In his original location, this has the fastest recovery time), HK (Behind His Foe, Full Screen Away).

Critical Art:

Miezaru Shūgeki (Unseen Assault): Geki hits his foe with massive smoke bomb that obscures the middle 1/3 of the screen. A rapid succession of impact sparks can be seen all over the smoke cloud. When cloud clears Geki and his seemingly unharmed foe are standing next to each other. Geki's foe then slowly slump to their knees before falling backward. (24 hits 360 damage).

Reasons to be in SFV:

Geki was hired by his client to infiltrate the Secret Society and gather intel on their activities. He enters the World Martial Arts Tournament as cover for his true mission. He seems to recognize all the fighters that “Geki” came across in his last tournament appearance. Whether that's because he's the same man or because he's been expertly debriefed remains to be seen.

-Geki begins each round with 8 shurikens. Like Ibuki, there is an indicator showing the number of Shurikens he has left.

-Geki lacks the pure damage output of Ibuki. However his multitude of movement options makes him quite elusive. His V-Trigger gives him access to a wide variety of juggle combos. His stun output is high. Geki players would basically hit and run their opponents. Fill up their stun gauge and use his moveset to turn up the pressure.
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    As said in the other thread, for SF1 arcade path i think they can easily create unplayable Mike/Geki just by making a 3D model (are simple designs too) and giving them Rog/Vega moveset, maybe a slighty different version of it.

Like, Mike can be basically same as Rog or a couple of specials changed, Geki can be Vega with only his normals + shuriken special and a teleport special

I will like so much more SF1 path if is
    Mike/Geki/Birdie/Sagat
    instead
    Ryu/Ken/Birdie/Sagat

To stay loyal to SF1 Ryu and Ken feel better as player's avatar against CPU.

Also SF1 focus on having enemies on 5 nations: USA(x2), Japan(x2), England(x2), China(x2), Thailand(x2)

If they do it Mike/Geki/Birdie/Sagat, they will cover 4 out 5 (USA/Jap/Eng/Thai), can't do better with 4 fights lol

PS: No Eagle NPC, dude is liked, too complex and need to be made as an actual SFV character imho

edited October 7
    Agree with everyone else. If were having another Boxer like Balrog, Why Mike? When we got Dudley instead which is the better, and we got Ed already.

As for the Ninja Geki were getting Zeku so him having a NPC mod with Claws to Geki is okay to assume.

Probably Geki would move and have more specials akin to Ninjas like Zeku than Balrog with the only significant for having claws and wall gliding. IMHO.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 7
    I now think S3 will have 8 characters.

edit-

Let me clarify why though. Capcom are likely trying to go full throttle with the release of AE and want to capitalize on it to the absolute maximum to make up for the initial release and win back public good will. In this game's lifecycle, AE will probably be the zenith from a marketing perspective as it is the most casual appealing version of the product. Its reduced price signals another cash grab that is imminent I think, and what better cash grab than THE character pass to end all character passes. 8 returning classic characters. From a casual perspective, purchasing AE and S3 will be the ultimate deal.

There will likely be a final physical release of SFV, a complete edition, but it won't have the same marketing power as AE because AE is being released mid-cycle where the e-sport and community aspect of the game is very strong. By 2020 or 2021, SFV will be a relatively old game for casuals, and all eyes will be on SF6.

The new character select screen has 8 slots left, I don't think this is a coincidence.
    Post edited by Daemos on
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
    edited October 7
    @Daemos but why? 8 instead of regular 6? I like the idea of 8.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 339
    edited October 7
    I really think they should start boosting the amount of SF1 and SF3 characters in the game, because those two only having four and six fights (respectively) in Arcade mode while the others are either near ten fights or more is pretty weak imo
    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

Mains

SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed

"We await your return, warrior..."
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Scotia wrote: »
    I really think they should start boosting the amount of SF1 and SF3 characters in the game, because those two only having four and six fights (respectively) in Arcade mode while the others are either near ten fights or more is pretty weak imo

Sagat (SF1)
    Eagle (SF1)
    Drunken Fist Lee (SF1)
    Q (SF3)
    Oro (SF3)
    Rose (SFA)
    Sakura (SFA)
    Viper (SF4)

This IMO would be the ultimate S3 character pass for die hards and casuals alike.
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
    edited October 7
    Okay got it. Seems a good idea.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Daemos wrote: »
    I now think S3 will have 8 characters.

I will really like it, as we already know Sagat/Sakura wich mean only 3M+1F left until late Dec 2018 lol
    If was 8 it will allow a 4M+2F

But to be real i think they like theyr 6 char model because on paper alternating char-content-char-content they cover the 12 months to complete the year and make each season start around late December

Will be happy if proven wrong, will both boost chances of get Cody in S3 and lower @NCK_Feroce suicide risk, because with 3 vagina slots Makoto can really hope to get one (even if Sakura-Viper-Rose does'nt sound impossible either)

Scotia wrote: »

Tbh the one that need most is SF4, as now they got only Juri as rep.
    Get like Viper and Abel will boost it on equal field with other series

SF1imho really need Eagle (in S3 if possible) then is ok, half original cast will be in SFV at 6 out 12