SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Comments

• just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,953
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    He's got much better taste than you, that's for sure. As he at least doesn't have any interest in having a chainsaw wielding character, whereas you seem totally down with that.

Says the guy who wants EVERY character back, regardless of how they turned out in practice.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,862 mod
    Chainsaw sounds like some Time Killers shit

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,658
    edited October 11
    Says the guy who wants EVERY character back, regardless of how they turned out in practice.
    Enjoy my OCD!

It's one of the main reasons I don't want new characters to have shitty things like chainsaws. Because then I have to request shitty chainsaw character for every SF game going forward.
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,305
    I wouldn't mind Effie tbh, but not with a chainsaw. There are certain weapons that dont belong in SF.
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,418
    Effie with elemental powers.

Either geomancy? Terra manipulation

Or something that can move objects using mind

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,830 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 12
    mykka wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind Effie tbh, but not with a chainsaw. There are certain weapons that dont belong in SF.

The chainsaw is just for appearances and to relate to us that she is a kooky psychopath. Her Kiki remake also has her with tyre marks, suggesting that she was run over by a motorcycle or car but probably laughed it off. Of course she shouldn't be using a chainsaw ingame.

She should follow her SF3 design with the spikey red leathery dress and fight with Illuminati experimental mutation powers.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,709
    Daemos wrote: »

The chainsaw is just for appearances and to relate to us that she is a kooky psychopath. Her Kiki remake also has her with tyre marks, suggesting that she was run over by a motorcycle or car but probably laughed it off. Of course she shouldn't be using a chainsaw ingame.

She should follow her SF3 design with the spikey red leathery dress and fight with Illuminati experimental mutation powers.

I still don't like the inclusion of the chainsaw. I mean previously, she wasn't portrayed as particularly demented. She was the spooky-cute:

effie-2.gif
    effie-6.gif
    effie-8.gif

Never got a sense of her being demented to be honest. I mean I could see her being different without Necro, but I never got a vibe that she'd be gleeful at causing injuries and violence, also a chainsaw seems to inelegant for an Illuminati creation; it's just brutal and messy. If anything she can be a little off and spooky, I mean she's a cute young thing that got abducted and experimented, I could almost see her as starting out being emotionally detached or something more like overly zany to make up for her frightening situation -- I'm talking overly friendly, outthere non-sequiturs and weird, distracted observations . Like Necro, there should be a sadness and pain with her down deep, her finding love with Necro would have them embracing singing and kooky little adventures, but making her Harley Quinn lite would hurt not only their dynamic, but also change her too much for my liking.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,418
    I also think Effie can turn into another form/variant of Shapeshifter..

if Necro can extend his body parts while Twelve and Eleven can copy there enemies..

Effie would be also fine to Shapeshifter variant that can mold her lower body parts into weapons which is different Necro and a bit partially same with Twelve

shadowlady-drills.gifzabel-hk.gificearm.gifice-jumpattacks.gif

It's like she is a really part of beta/alpha Twelve project

twelve-crouch-hk.giftwelve-victory1.giftwelve-victory2.giftwelve-victory3.gif

Other variant of Shapeshifter Effie can be is someone that can manipulate the body structure or can increase/grow/enlarge the size of her body parts but without the ability to extend in return.

latest?cb=20110319144323&path-prefix=es

or something like Dhalsim stun mechanic animation in SFEx

554?cb=20131129133143

The last one would be alright as a variant of Shapeshiter and Terra combine is someone that can change the physical element of her body

shu-rock.giflatest?cb=20120306084100

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce In Makoto I Trust Joined: Posts: 3,099
    I'm not into giving previous NPC characters love,but whatever. Not against,but at least I want to give priority to those characters who were playable before,possibly not forgivable ones. New characters are always welcomed, especially in addition,not in substitution.
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,282
    edited October 12
    mykka wrote: »

Her Kiki remake also has her with tyre marks, suggesting that she was run over by a motorcycle or car but probably laughed it off.
    I think with the full size pic it seem more just big "x" stitches on her dress
    effie-sfv-concept-art.png

But aside that tbh i will never use Kiki as reference for standard/canon designs... if was Bengus or that other hand doing official concepts, then it was another story

But Kiki's work has shown to be not relevant to char canon, at best got influence over story/battle alts (and of course CFN profiles wich are even more far from being canon material)

Recent examples Akuma or Abigail

ps: of course that's get applied to harley quinn wannabism or chainsaws... as we speak seem just Kiki stuff.
    The canon SFV Effie is
    sCn1rmA900ntfUGwcFqKAin6K1atJ2PRbjZrNUIutug.png?w=500&s=5f1746fcb663e162ba3c71e549d7f1bc
    22_halloweenimage02.jpg

Wich is based on her SF3 canon self, not Kiki's
    Post edited by Cestus on
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1

My 2cents about Effie

I will like her as a Nadeshiko-like assist for Necro as one of his V-triggers, as well as have her in his win and intro cutscenes

I think she can greatly improve Necro's image as support NPC, idon't feel i need her as actual char

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • Mr_BladeMr_Blade Joined: Posts: 284
    If Effie is ever made into her own character. I for one don't want her with a chainsaw. It's a bit much and makes her feel like a wannabe Harley Quinn. Nor do I want Effie possessing any shapeshifting powers. These are the two ways I would want Effie to be like as a fighter. 1. Something like Capcom's Sylvie Paula Paula using electricity but they are rainbow colored. Effie will wield her electric powers in odd ways. Setting electric traps, electric bubble shaped projectiles, twirls her body to create a rainbow ring of electricity, and a command grab shocking both the opponent and herself, but only the enemy gets hurt. If that doesn't sound great then here's my other idea for Effie. 2. A orthodox fighting style combining gymnastics, throwing pastries at the opponent, and wrestling attacks. I just feel Effie's fighting style should be lighthearted
    Mary for Street Fighter V

My Blog:http://darkonyxe.blogspot.com/
    edited October 12
    Mr_Blade wrote: »
    If Effie is ever made into her own character. I for one don't want her with a chainsaw.

Again, as now the chainsaw thing (as well as everything else new in her design) seem to be totally made up by Kiki, who does'nt seem to have much/any weight on characters canon standard look =)

SFV ingame Effie look exactly like SF3 one =)

NCK_Feroce wrote: »
    I'm not into giving previous NPC characters love,but whatever.

To be clear personally i did'nt say i feel Effie should stay NPC because NPCs =)

I like a lot Kolin and Tom is my most wanted new char

Cestus wrote: »

To be clear personally i did'nt say i feel Effie should stay NPC because NPCs =)

Remy's evil dad is the most wanted new NPC character.
    Cestus wrote: »

Remy's evil dad is the most wanted new NPC character.

Can't get hyped at Remy's-anything

I mean, on reality since as general rule i like any nation-style combo for SF chars, i like the idea of a Gambit vibe asshole dad, that step in as France/Savate rep

But MMA istructor Leon the Professional (aka Tom) > Remy's Dad

Or Tom had his Jean Reno phase and once fucked a french girl before left to be a street fighter.
    But honestly can't accept Tom badass DNA produced Remy

So
    Tom > Remy Dad

edited October 12
    I also think Effie can turn into another form/variant of Shapeshifter..

if Necro can extend his body parts while Twelve and Eleven can copy there enemies..

Effie would be also fine to Shapeshifter variant that can mold her lower body parts into weapons which is different Necro and a bit partially same with Twelve

It's like she is a really part of beta/alpha Twelve project

Other variant of Shapeshifter Effie can be is someone that can manipulate the body structure or can increase/grow/enlarge the size of her body parts but without the ability to extend in return.

or something like Dhalsim stun mechanic animation in SFEx

The last one would be alright as a variant of Shapeshiter and Terra combine is someone that can change the physical element of her body
    NEVER STOP GETTING REKT!!

If they turn Effie into fucking Alisa I WILL SHIT IN YOUR EAR!!

I prefer the elemental, terra and telepath thing, I just give a different perspective if they will go to proto a Twelve project idea.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 804
    Effie's better with the chainsaw
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

• ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,709
    RLAAMJR. wrote: »

Okay, I'll bite. Why do you think this? In my opinion it doesn't really add anything to her and even though some street fighters use weapons, a chainsaw just lacks the finesse of a martial arts weapon. It immediately brings in clumsy brutality. At least with Rolento you could argue that he's still a fighter due to being a soldier, so thematically it still kind of works. Chainsaws outside of logging related stuff are just horror movie kill-tools. In Darkstalkers, sure, why not, in Street Fighter? No thank you.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

The other way Capcom could with Effie is with invisibility.

If Capcom is creative in enough to explore invisibility as basis of special moves that would be new in fighting games.

I know characters that cam change there size and turn invisible but not specials that are based on it.

They could make her like a character that used counter based specials and had fake teleports like Dio's specials.

I knew some character that can turn invisible but not as a basis of specials. So a counter basis character that disappear and appear in a different position to perform an attack probably would workes.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

If they remove Akuma standing hadouken and replace it with Shakunetsu hadouken that have different starting frames, Akuma would play so differently than what Ryu and Ken or whatever shoto. It's just simple alteration and tweakn but change a lot in playstyle while keeping his iconic movesets and commands without radical change on his execution and establish character. It's still intact storywise and gameplay wise.

@DarthEnder make invicibility Effie and Terra Effie.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Ops i was replaying on the other page about sakura and shotos. I am viewing in mobile.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,436 mod
    Remy is my least favourite SF3 character

Yes I even think Twelve was better
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri
    YouTube
    Twitch
  • Mr_BladeMr_Blade Joined: Posts: 284
    I know the Doll talk has been done to death but after seeing this video. I REALLY want Juli as a playable character. Capcom can make her a free character since she's mostly a Cammy clone "my fucking ass would pay money though lol" Juli just need a slight remodel, change some normals, her throws from Alpha 3, unique V-Skill and Trigger, and her Level 3 from Alpha 3

Mary for Street Fighter V

My Blog:http://darkonyxe.blogspot.com/
    edited October 13
    The salvation for remy is for redoing his backstory and adjust the fuction of his playstyle. His fashion sense could have made him cool for emo guys but as for special moves alpha Nash was a better Guile than anyone IMHO. SFv Nash playstyle was also good.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

You guys obviously don't know Remy's dad the way I do. That man was fucking bastard. A BASTARD I say. He left his kids for dead just so he can go street fighting. THAT is almost as cruel as Operation CHAINS. Remy's dad is worth the discovery. Huge feet optional.
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,658
    You guys obviously don't know Remy's dad the way I do. That man was fucking bastard. A BASTARD I say. He left his kids for dead just so he can go street fighting. THAT is almost as cruel as Operation CHAINS. Remy's dad is worth the discovery. Huge feet optional.
    Don't talk about Charlie that way!
    Don't talk about Charlie that way!

That's a weird way to spell Lou from the docs...

I think Capcom already decided who are their S3 characters,maybe they're working on them right now since the first one (99% Sagat) will be presented during the Capcom Cup weekend. We have still almost 2 months to speculate on those chars,but atm we don't know which direction Capcom wanna take with the roster selection. Outside the new ones they choose even characters who really nobody asked (Birdie), so at this point everything is possible. I'm not interested in Gat or Sakura, but I'm curious how Capcom could rework them,especially the first. I was thinking about how strong in this game are the characters who maintained their previous gameplan (Guile,Rog,Akuma) and how still for balance reasons they could end worse (Gief in S1,Ryu and Chun now). OG Sagat would be too strong here, but at the same time Capcom can't remove his trademark stuff.
  • JetKinenJetKinen Joined: Posts: 594
    I kinda want to see Remy to see how big his feet and hands were going to be.

tbh a big part of the SF3 doesnt interest me at all. Necro is going to be playable and thats neat, but he does nothing for me.
    Oh look, it's Guy with long hair again. Yawn.

Where is my Garuda ninja armor?!

Fretless94 wrote: »
    Zeku's silhouette is looking pretty significantly different.

I have been pointing this out earlier that S2's silhouette was not meant to give clues but rather to intentionally confused unlike S1.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Let's think and analyze the timeline on how long 3d skin modders does a job so I wouldn't be surprised how it changed. Take note that he is also the last character of this S2.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Can't play like Guy, will be too lazy.
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    RLAAMJR. wrote: »

Okay, I'll bite. Why do you think this? In my opinion it doesn't really add anything to her and even though some street fighters use weapons, a chainsaw just lacks the finesse of a martial arts weapon. It immediately brings in clumsy brutality. At least with Rolento you could argue that he's still a fighter due to being a soldier, so thematically it still kind of works. Chainsaws outside of logging related stuff are just horror movie kill-tools. In Darkstalkers, sure, why not, in Street Fighter? No thank you.

Keeping in mind i think she should be an assist NPC and not a char in my opinion, the key points for her could be:

-no weapons, experiments done on her have been made to improve her hand-to-hand scenario effectiveness. Unarmed combat on general is also more Illuminati style.

-she should be more than a normal human, still no SF level (or VERY low). But as NPC assist playing on surprise effect she can be useful ally.

-her mutation abilities should be a thing, but very limited compared to Necro as her look is basically still human.
    As mutation she can just have a very low (compared to Necro) level of rubber-body wich allow her to do "elastic" dashes and stops (think her SF3 sprite), flex in ways not humanly possible* and have a natural superior resistance to impact type damage.

-her vibe should be silly fun and kinda cartonish like it was back to SF3, i'm thinking Felicia style. Not as cheerful attitude but as comical effect... attitude should stay wierdo as she is lol

-her role as VTrigger/support NPC can be less offensive compared to Nadeshiko's work, like have more the task of interrupt opponents action to either protect Necro from punishment or creating openings for him. Like an actual girlfriend (with special powers) trying to jump into a brawl of his BF lol
    They could do it like Nadeshiko with 3 variations, like
    1- (neutral/forward) she just dash in jumping on enemy's head and start scratching his face like that
    felicia-throw2.gif
    Does'nt do much dmg but think it as the save-my-ass Necro's card

2- (up) she fall on enemy's head from above and start jumping on his head stomping it 3 times like that
    felicia-super2.gif
    Does'nt do much dmg but work as great disturbance on opponent's action as he's locked there forced to block the stomps

3- (back) she sneak attack jump on opponent's back and grab/block him for 1/1.5 sec no dmg offer Necro a decent big opening to strike
    tumblr_mlzxilVczE1r72ht7o1_500.gif

*bro-fist to Necro