SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Comments

• ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,797
    edited November 25
    Daemos wrote: »
    Savagery wrote: »
    I like Cody and all but for him to switch from basically an ahole to Metro City Mayor??? Don't see it. I could see him quicker join the MCPD and have a legal excuse to pummel bad guys than becoming Pres overnight.
    Prison gimmick was cool for back in the day but its pretty stale now and needs to go.

Cody + Poison is the only thing that makes sense. Fuck Jessica.

Wrong. Poison is filled with tragic and compelling unrequited love for Cody while she settles for Hugo, but after making it big in the world of Pro Wrestling promotion finally finds true happiness. They lived happily ever after....for the most part:
    2013-11-11.jpg

source - The Punchline is Machismo

Cody loves only one thing.....THE FIGHT..wait. *Ryu's theme starts, disc scratch, Cody's starts up*

Joking aside, I've said this in the past. Poison being trans isn't the reason I don't see this ship ever happening, it's about the more likely outcome of Cody always seeing her as the girl who stole Jessica away from him. He's not gonna forget that and Poison, whether or not she's got some of the hidden depth that I head canon for her, she outwardly doesn't seem like she would apologize or look for redemption. She's on a legal path now, but she probably isn't sorry for being a former Mad Gear member.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,218
    poison x roxy giggity giggity awww rightt
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,703
    edited November 25
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I will change plans and post formats during the release of Arcade Edition.
    1st: I will not post more speculations.
    2nd: I will not answer questions.

3rd: I will post news and event url.
    4th: I'll use this page goo.gl/NM5zvh
    5th: I will focus on Datamining.
    #RiseUpVAE

-Xkira

Haha

What?

You're telling me XKira is a fraud? Oh wow, what a shocking revelation

No he won't post more speculation haha

We all knew that before the extra costume hype and AE revelation he never really does answers question.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • SavagerySavagery Joined: Posts: 76
    edited November 27
    Froztey wrote: »
    Savagery wrote: »
    I like Cody and all but for him to switch from basically an ahole to Metro City Mayor??? Don't see it. I could see him quicker join the MCPD and have a legal excuse to pummel bad guys than becoming Pres overnight.
    Prison gimmick was cool for back in the day but its pretty stale now and needs to go.

Cody isn't an asshole, he's just rejected by his city which he felt like he saved, and because of that he lost his purpose in life and just carried on fighting.

then got arrested,rejected all his friends and treats them like trash when he does see them. Busts outta jail whenever he feels like it,goes BACK to jail whenever he feels like it and doesn't give a crap about anyone unless they can relieve his boredom??

Sorry brah,that makes him a Grade A+ Ahole in my books.

Post edited by Savagery on
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    Joking aside, I've said this in the past. Poison being trans isn't the reason I don't see this ship ever happening, it's about the more likely outcome of Cody always seeing her as the girl who stole Jessica away from him. He's not gonna forget that and Poison, whether or not she's got some of the hidden depth that I head canon for her, she outwardly doesn't seem like she would apologize or look for redemption. She's on a legal path now, but she probably isn't sorry for being a former Mad Gear member.

Kinda agree with that despite Poison's relentless and effort, that would be sure for Cody to hate her that also includes him being framed

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,536
    I missed reading this comment from flowtron
    Who do you think told xkira about 4 legacy 2 brand new, and the stick lady...
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
    All I can say is flowtron account is playful and mischievous.... Unlike the lord and savior lupinko..

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Tell me one thing he got wrong...
    edited November 27
    None for flowtron

Why the president and mayor.. Bae with sticks...

Instead of HER

latest?cb=20170202193548

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• HartleySanHartleySan Joined: Posts: 665
    The following comment (comment #4) in the following article on EH:
    XKira confirms Flowtron leaks
    Sakura Sagat Blanka Cody (new Metro City mayor) President is brand new he is SIN President.
    Season until 2020 Viper probably season 4.
    Thats all until today.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/nov/28/did-street-fighter-5-have-donald-trump-inspired-character-works-one-point/
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,614
    41II%2Bw6kcwL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Sagat + Cody + NEW male char.
    S3 can be good

Also i'm curious to see them work on Blanka, with the right redesign he may end up fun

He forgot to add staff girl, strange
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,384
    S3 Blanka and Mayor Cody.
    Seriously, fuck this game.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
    Where did even Xkira post evidence about the neo shadaloo stick chick?

He doesn't because it's his speculation. And Xkira never separate his speculation to his leaks in fact he intentionally mix it for people to be confused by it and be hype.

The last time Xkira has been saying he won't post anymore speculation is just him playing safe and people would assume that the past is just speculationwithout looking to his past activities of frauds and fakes.

Now his playing safe again and jumping to flowtron last given information that can be also fake at the same time.

I wonder what would happen if the S3 would turned out different from the initial leaks of xkira without flowtron influence... People will still buy it.

As for flowtron if the last stunt was to clear out it was effective and even baiting xkira to jump into it. It doesn't lose nay credibility to flowtron whether or not his last info is accurate but it will just show how fake this xkira is.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• javertjavert 'sup Joined: Posts: 1,295
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Sakura Sagat Blanka Cody (new Metro City mayor) President is brand new he is SIN President.
    Thats all until today.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/nov/28/did-street-fighter-5-have-donald-trump-inspired-character-works-one-point/

So Flowtron's legit because it was confirmed by XKira, who got his info from Flowtron since Xkira confirmed it...

Either Eventhubs comments are full of BS or both of them are making asses of themselves.

50 / 50, can't choose one over the other.
    javert wrote: »
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Thats all until today.

So Flowtron's legit because it was confirmed by XKira, who got his info from Flowtron since Xkira confirmed it...

Either Eventhubs comments are full of BS or both of them are making asses of themselves.

50 / 50, can't choose one over the other.

Don't disagree in the least.
    If nothing else, I figured it was worth posting in this thread, especially since there hasn't been any action in days and we're a week away from Capcom Cup.
    Both are saying Sagat, Cody, Sakura, Blanka, Neo Shadaloo chick and President. They're either both wrong or both right. Personally I think they're right but we'll see once the silhouettes are out (although they may try to trick us with these)
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 10,074 mod
    Unless time is moving forward in the passing seasons we've already seen a poster in the train station that Cody looks to have vandalised that includes Guy and Haggar.

Not very mayor like behaviour and if Cody as mayor is legit then why would Capcom portray him in a way where he's still sour with Haggar and Guy?

I'm calling bullshit tbh, it just doesn't make sense given what Capcom has fed in terms of lore.
    If the "President" thing end up true, imho it will be cool af something on Geese Howard vibe

Too bad SFV Urien already cover it in some way

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • UkioUkio Old School Noob Joined: Posts: 226
    Wouldn't put money on a bet for a Mayor Cody, but I'd like to have him back as a dirty fighter wearing a suit.
    PSN: ShotgunSolutions CFN: Abogalypse

SFV: Ken, Alex, trying Zeku
    KoFXIV: Geese, Andy, Kula
    GG: I-No, Chipp
    BBCF: Bang, Azrael
    Never forget
    CUawPE2MA9MJE9I26htEa2hEJEtgPVrsxPkseHZ_n3I.jpg?w=320&s=d5de3fa6e01c8053ff2757924d60514a
    20_sodom02.jpg

Prepare yourselves
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Capcom likes to troll incase you haven't noticed. That Sodom pic could be just that.
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
    edited December 1
    Assuming Flowtron is right, I'm excited about Sagat, Sakura, Blanka and Cody. That's a solid season. Obviously not sure what to think of the two new characters (and would still prefer two old ones instead), but I'm willing to wait and see.

Also, yes, Sodom fits nowhere in there, so really do have to wait and see.

Oh... and also, no more silhouettes, Capcom!
    Post edited by HartleySan on
    I feel Capcom really need pull all the stops if they want to introduce Blanka (and Honda) into SFV - and I want them to. But unless their reinvention is going to blow our minds I would rather they give heed to other characters.
    I'm done with both of them tbh. I honestly prefer T Hawk to both of them. Especially if they'll tie in the Juli/Noembelu storyline with him.
    mykka wrote: »
    I'm done with both of them tbh.

I am done with them as they are and have been for the last 2 decades. But I am interested in seeing them reimagined and reinvented. As World Warriors, they deserve that opportunity and SF5 is a good game to give it a shot.

Otherwise, I only wanna see Fei Long back from the remaining SF2 roster.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,797
    Ukio wrote: »
    Wouldn't put money on a bet for a Mayor Cody, but I'd like to have him back as a dirty fighter wearing a suit.
    See, I'd dig that. He's out of his downward spiral, but still fights dirty and intense, but has a sense of style, by way of suit.
    Daemos wrote: »
    I feel Capcom really need pull all the stops if they want to introduce Blanka (and Honda) into SFV - and I want them to. But unless their reinvention is going to blow our minds I would rather they give heed to other characters.

See, I'm a huge Blanka proponent, and I agree. I'd like ol' Jimmy back eventually, but unless he is revamped as you said, s3 is too early for me. He can be incredibly fun if they really want him to be and has character and game play potential. (Now I wanna use Darc's template to put forward an idea).

"Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    Hm, do I trust
    - A guy who said is own list is just guessing + a guy who gets shit for mixing datamining with random guesses
    OR
    - Capcom France hinting at something on their public page

Hard choice
    If they replaced Blanka with Sodom the list would be a lot better imo
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Hm, do I trust
    - A guy who said is own list is just guessing + a guy who gets shit for mixing datamining with random guesses
    OR
    - Capcom France hinting at something on their public page

Hard choice

I will take carefully hints from whoever tbh, i remember Ono hinting at Sagat and Fei Long 1000 years ago and still we have neither, witht he latter possibly being S4 or worse LOL

The idea of Sagat and Sakura was originally by Flowtron before he was clearing up things...

Then Xkira and other leakers used Sakura and Sagat as a template for their own leaks.

Xkira never said anything before that some he posted were speculation. Now at the last moment his confirming Xkira leaks while denying his leaks(speculation) so that people will still assume that he is an effective leaker. Just a desperate attempt.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 543
    I really hope it's Sodom instead of Blanka, not just because Sodom deserves a chance to come back, but because the list being Sagat, Sakura, Blanka, Cody, and two others means we're once again not getting any legacy characters that weren't already in IV.
    Fretless94 wrote: »
    I really hope it's Sodom instead of Blanka, not just because Sodom deserves a chance to come back, but because the list being Sagat, Sakura, Blanka, Cody, and two others means we're once again not getting any legacy characters that weren't already in IV.

There's also the "four non-Season characters" thing being bounced around with Viper, Oro, Necro, and Q. That's 3 characters right there, but we don't know how legit that is. It was given by the Sodom guy, so that is a start. If that happens, I think we'll get 2 to kick off AE and 2 before/with the 4th character of the season.
  • Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 543
    There's also the "four non-Season characters" thing being bounced around with Viper, Oro, Necro, and Q. That's 3 characters right there, but we don't know how legit that is. It was given by the Sodom guy, so that is a start. If that happens, I think we'll get 2 to kick off AE and 2 before/with the 4th character of the season.
    I want that to be true so bad, but it's so unbelievable. The idea that Capcom would give out four characters for free is pretty far fetched by itself. The idea that those characters aren't Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, Oni and Decapre is even more unbelievable. Then he says they're Viper, Oro, Q and Necro. Those are three highly requested characters and one moderately requested character. It's too good to be true.
    I want that to be true so bad, but it's so unbelievable. The idea that Capcom would give out four characters for free is pretty far fetched by itself.

Keep reading this as some crazy impossibru thing, but reality is they are ALREADY giving characters for "free"

• CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,904
    Cestus wrote: »

Keep reading this as some crazy impossibru thing, but reality is they are ALREADY giving characters for "free"

According to the internet, if you have to unlock something by playing the game, it's not free.
    There can never be enough Waifus and I can never have enough of them!!!
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Guilty Gear: Elphe, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
    If they’re free for those who purchased vanilla SFV, then Capcom still makes money off of the people who joined with AE. It’s also a concession for those who bought the game and had to buy/grind characters, as AE includes S1+S2.
    If they’re free for those who purchased vanilla SFV, then Capcom still makes money off of the people who joined with AE. It’s also a concession for those who bought the game and had to buy/grind characters, as AE includes S1+S2.

You want a gift for buying/grinding characters besides the actual characters you bought or grinded for? You don't a deserve a gift for playing a game that you should be enjoying. If you're not having fun with SF5 then you shouldn't be playing it.

No wonder Capcom is doing terribly. People have been spoilt so much.

You're getting the SFVAE update for free. This is enough.

People who BUY AE will get SFVAE and the S1/S2 characters to motivate their purchase and new joiners to the FGC. You already own SFVAE at this point, you've owned SF5 for 2 years. You got what you paid for and then some.