SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,826
    edited December 2017
    SF4-USF4 and SFV SFV(AE)

is done correctedly with internet voices and focus group...

What fails both

SFXT and Vanila SFV

were because of taking for granted a certain follwers and DLC game mechanics.

SFXT got almost the best of promotions, marketing strategy and characters IMHO

but still failed

Close door dev SF would be justified by assumed good gameplay and depth.

and would end up visually with this vibe:

sfv-early-concepts-march2016-2.jpg

SFV-Alex_Portrait.jpg

SO think about it.

Many people claims to be longtime fans but visualize SF in a different perspective and route from the lens of other animes and video games not really SF2 or SFzero which is the undeniable core idea of fleshout SF characters personality wise than SF3 and SF1 even SF4.

SF2 and SFZ were the golden era of SF series.

There are even others wants them to play like Tekken and KOF.

Franchise Branding is a factor to avoid things goings loosely and be alienated... Even Soul Calibur team learns their lesson futuristic bandwagoning is a terrible idea even how good the gameplay and familiar the gameplay is.

Pro will be pro they look into meta, depth, connectivity and strategies.

Casual looks into graphics, social interaction and flashy mechanics

Fanbase looks into characters and story.

Longtime consumers look into modes, characters and gameplay in a broad sense.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,173
    I honestly wouldn't mind if SFV's artstyle would be closed to the official character artworks
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I honestly wouldn't mind if SFV's artstyle would be closed to the official character artworks

Not the official artwork but how Alex SFV is worst compared to his badass SF3 looks

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    26171150_514211008961800_8033684657051014810_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4c7b282a732fd91239242b24da3cd2b1&oe=5AF5C93D

I'll leave it here from Miyuki Chan/ Aka Xkira!!

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Fake news.
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • HartleySanHartleySan Joined: Posts: 673
    Daemos wrote: »
    Fake news.

Hard to say at this point. Honestly, I have no inclination one way or the other.
    While my default is to not believe, X-Kira/Flowtron have been rather on the ball recently, and the recent "reveal" of new stages does sound promising.

With all that said, we currently have 28 characters, we know who the next 6 for S3 are, which makes 34, so if the numbering is any indication, then that would make Gill #4 of S5.
    I could believe that, except it's strange to see ID_SYS_Stor_Menu_0044 without 0035-0043 know as well.
    Flowtron has been on the ball. Kira has been bullshitting at least 50% of the time.

Capcom are saving Gill for MvCI.
    edited January 2
    He needs attention now because there are no other left other than people speculating stages and special moves for the rest of the year!

Not something that sounds promising is technically good and true. Gill was trchnically part of my initial wishlist.

Flowtron is not Xkira. Flowtron is the authority ovet here! Even flowtron corrected and laugh at Xkira's dozen Extra Costumes article in eventhubs.

Even if those mode becomes reality in 2019 it doesn't mean it's Xkira. Xkira claim to predict Extra Costumes but never anticipated the more recent release costumes.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Well then we're back to waiting as usual. At this point, I just want to see AE and play it.
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,945
    I think Shakunetsu needs a break.
    It was funny for a while, but now he just seems mad.
    And I mean mad scientiest mad.
    There can never be enough Waifus and I can never have enough of them!!!
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Guilty Gear: Elphe, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
    edited January 3
    What? What the problem? I'm just pointing up the wrongs and errors.

I'm never against that guy with what is truthful. What I'm doing is being realistic and deductive at the same time. There's nothing offensive with that.

I never hated him for what he was before the the time of the stage dlc his spreads. I never even give a f*ck the time he had a dedicated thread saying he was stealing other dataminers stuff last last year. But the continous blatantly fooling people lately needs to be adviced, his like the other leaker in reddit and kappa.

Remember I also doubt flowtron's realiability before in the beginning.

IN-FACT, I just can't wait for XKira's Dramatic Mode this current season that he manage to datamine by the end of the year. He even show codes.

I'm just trying to be fair to everyone. Even if a leaker would compromised to my wishlist he/she won't easily make me believe.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Well, EventHubs posted an article about X-Kira's Gill findings:
    https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/jan/02/gill-spotted-both-boss-rush-and-story-mode-x-kira-street-fighter-5/

Not that that is authoritative, but still.
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,945
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Well, EventHubs posted an article.

Deserts are hot.
    Eventhubs posts articles of Daigo farting in the subway.
    There can never be enough Waifus and I can never have enough of them!!!
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Guilty Gear: Elphe, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
    Read the comments their especially xykes, I don't usually agree with the man but his correct.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Cipher wrote: »
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Well, EventHubs posted an article.

Deserts are hot.
    Eventhubs posts articles of Daigo farting in the subway.

Agreed. Capcom has starved them for info, so they do what they can.
    All the same, it's interesting that the stuff exists in the game in one form or another.
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,461
    I miss Dee Jay
    tumblr_ojwo7ksUun1r7sijxo1_500.gif
    sf2_07.jpg
    Really now, who can resist that smile?
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
    edited January 4
    I'm okay with that guy but NOT next season or maybe for the final season...

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 561
    Remember Dee Jay's ending in IV where he beats Seth and then it's just him dancing? Perfectly sums up how bland his character is.
    It appears some of you cannot handle the raw power of air d.LK. It's okay, not all fighters are created equal.
  • Pro MarshmalloPro Marshmallo Joined: Posts: 566
    I can't believe people are asking for the character that can be summed up with the phrase "3/5ths of Guile" back in a game that Guile is already in. Did none of you learn nothing from IV?
    SFV: Ed, Boxer, Claw, Alex
    USFIV: Boxer, Dictator, Guile, Hugo, Dudley
    Injustice: Zod, Bane
    KOF XIII: Vice, Clark, Leona
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,724
    DeeJay is not even a true SF char lol

Let Goddard put his shit into SSF2 has been wrong as Ingrid LOL

#CapcomJapSupremacist
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 10,701 mod
    None of you scumlords knew the true satisfaction of doing EX.Machinegun Blow > dash U2

shit was insanely glorious.
    Cestus wrote: »

#CapcomJapSupremacist

Capcom Japan gave us such gems as Cammy, Sakura, Karin, Remy, and Twelve. I’ll take my chances with the FUNKY FRESH BEAT
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,596
    edited January 6
    And they're all superior to DJ... well maybe not 12...
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
    edited January 6
    mykka wrote: »
    And they're all superior to DJ... well maybe not 12...

Twelve is superior.

But they both need a heavy remake to fit into the modern era. So I choose neither.

As far as musical fighters go, I am still waiting for my Bollywood Movie Star street fighter who farts colorful holi powder at every turn.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,835
    Daemos wrote: »
    As far as musical fighters go, I am still waiting for my Bollywood Movie Star street fighter who farts colorful holi powder at every turn.

I still maintain that Capcom should just make Mahesh the new Singham.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gotta love Bollywood physics. :rofl:

I would be very okay with this hah. They seem to be planning something for the guy anyways, so why not have some fun with it?
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    edited January 6
    We got a parkour guy that has tornadoes, A female that has Ice

Okay now we need a character that defies gravity or use gravity manipulation to amplify his physical attacks?

Something that has also a Matrix and Max Payne vibe

Complete with playful juggle and bounces when hitting opponents with his specials.

Then wears leather jacket and shades.. that would be awesome over the top character

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Okay now we need a character that defies gravity or use gravity manipulation to amplify his physical attacks?

Seth could generate singularities and levitate.

Also Viper fits the bill as the Matrix-style character. Especially in her SF5 catsuit.
    edited January 7
    We ain't seen nothing yet lols

maxresdefault.jpg
    e100.jpg

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,724
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Cestus wrote: »

#CapcomJapSupremacist

Capcom Japan gave us such gems as Cammy, Sakura, Karin, Remy, and Twelve. I’ll take my chances with the FUNKY FRESH BEAT

Cammy is one of the best female SF designs
    Sakura is SF betraying SF, so essentially the exception to the rule, the crap that was destined to hit the fan at some point
    Karin was externally designed (as DeeJay lol)
    Remy is Remy, but in theyr defense one concept was good before they tried hard to be KoF
    Twelve is better minion material than the Dolls, to bad they gave him a slot
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    Twelve maybe better than A Doll, but he is certainly not better than THE Dolls, who collectively are fucking iconic and have become synonymous with the franchise in recent years.

Anyway, I want Lee. I want Fei Long, I also want Gen, but I think it's time for Lee as the next China rep. I think his SF4 "cameo" was foreshadowing his re-appearance in SF5, and Lee coming back as we are on the cusp of the SF3 era is a nice reintro to the twins' story without having either of them in the game.
    Raccon wrote: »
    @ES_Curse

let's play this game? Who gonna be the final boss? Who deserve a fatality? Who you would main?

Jvs9muC.jpg

:lol:

Idk if this is a dating sim or something, but:
    - Boss: Kolin, as prying her frigid heart from Gill sounds difficult
    - Fatality: Cammy. No contest.
    - Main: MENAT HNNG (plus the others are all either blonde, thots, or Chun-Li)
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 4,025
    edited January 7

Now I want a Final Fight 3 character only for they can use this song again :D
    edited January 7
    Magegg wrote: »

Now I want a Final Fight 3 character only for they can use this song again :D

Dean.jpg

We'll probably get Alternate "DEAN" for Nash. He fits perfectly!!

l6c.png

As for individual character

I prefer them more..

Sodom_fan.gif

especially this poor thing of a beauty

tumblr_ovfi03y9sm1r7sijxo1_500.gif

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda