Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu The Burning Hadou of the East Joined: Posts: 3,936
    Xkira has been saying there is a Shadow Characters..

not bad if there is, I like the Shadow stuff...

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

DBFZ Optimization of other forms : Design Ideas Fusion Character | * Rose, Black & Zamasu in one character? | * SSJB & Kaoiken not as a multiple form and multiple power-up | *

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    4.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    5.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards
    New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • mykkamykka Joined: Posts: 2,644
    Daemos wrote: »
    I just realized that one of the Shadaloo Soldier's special moves is a bad attempt at a Psycho Crusher. Oh Capcom :heart:

Hah I noticed that too, pretty cool tbh
    SF5: R Mika, Urien, Kolin, Xiayu
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce Makoto, Capcom plz Joined: Posts: 4,048
    I just realized that one of the Shadaloo Soldier's special moves is a bad attempt at a Psycho Crusher. Oh Capcom :heart:

I've never used Bison as my main character when Psycho Crusher isn't his default move. Same story for his original SF2/SF4 gdlk walkspeed. Now he's powerful than ever, but I miss doing PC whenever I want and frustrating fools dancing around their buttons.
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,586
    Yeah. SF2/SF4 Bison for life.
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu The Burning Hadou of the East Joined: Posts: 3,936
    Xkira datamine

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

DBFZ Optimization of other forms : Design Ideas Fusion Character | * Rose, Black & Zamasu in one character? | * SSJB & Kaoiken not as a multiple form and multiple power-up | *

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,830
    edited January 20
    Tom or Remy’s Dad both make a lot of sense as new characters to me. So does Effie.

- I will like Tom, but tbh i think if they do they will put him in same season as Gill... so i think if he get in he will be last season material sadly

- Remy's dad i will be very ok with it, they could take the good things of Remy (France rep, Savate rep) without the shitty things of Remy (Remy)

- Effie i hope will be in as assist char of Necro, like Nadeshiko is to R.Mika. Not a fan of her taking a slot

- Considering that we're getting Falke i will not be that surprised if in S4 maybe they will use theyr "new" picks for Knife dude and Gorilla, completing the Neo Shadaloo group seen in that first Bengus artwork
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    He says Shadow Lady is the hardest so far.
  • DaemosDaemos Survival of the Strong Joined: Posts: 11,118 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 20
    ES_Curse wrote: »
    Yeah. SF2/SF4 Bison for life.

CvS2 Bison for life actually. However, SF5 Bison is up there and shits all over SF4 Bison who hit like a bitch.
    I FEEL IT WITHIN MY BODY!
  • Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 575
    Xkira datamine

I'm getting EX3 flashbacks.
  • KSRezscindKSRezscind Karate Style Rindoukan Joined: Posts: 88
    On the subject of characters...
    I'm no pro, but as an aspiring concept artist, I know there is a big difference between designing a totally new character and redesigning an existing character. Just because a character like Kolin was in the concept phase long before SFV came out doesn't mean much in terms of DLC seasons. There could be concepts for plenty of characters that aren't even going to be added, including existing characters. But I do agree that there is probably solid planning already done for most of the game.

In terms of that planning though, I do think there is leniency and room for change. I know this isn't a great example, but who remembers the uproar when people saw Alex wasn't in the base game? Then suddenly he was the first DLC character to be released. He was definitely being worked on and planned, but I wouldn't be surprised if the uproar caused him to be first on the list.

Not saying this to cling to hope for Makoto or anything. SFxTekken was enough to prove Capcom does not prioritize the character.
    ___
    On another note, I'm worried about any Viper fans out there. I really feel that character is gonna get the Juri treatment if they add her. And I used to consider Juri in my top 3.
    ___
    Also, I won't be surprised if they don't keep adding 2 new characters. They risked an entire season adding new characters, then dropped 2 more during the re-release. It makes me feel like they were rushing in the new faces for this moment. Making new characters toward the second half of the game seems like an odd choice. Either they won't be iconic among fans, or they were just not good enough as ideas to make it in already.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The King of Wakanda Joined: Posts: 10,054
    edited January 21
    KSRezscind wrote: »
    I'm no pro, but as an aspiring concept artist, I know there is a big difference between designing a totally new character and redesigning an existing character. Just because a character like Kolin was in the concept phase long before SFV came out doesn't mean much in terms of DLC seasons. There could be concepts for plenty of characters that aren't even going to be added, including existing characters. But I do agree that there is probably solid planning already done for most of the game.

In terms of that planning though, I do think there is leniency and room for change. I know this isn't a great example, but who remembers the uproar when people saw Alex wasn't in the base game? Then suddenly he was the first DLC character to be released. He was definitely being worked on and planned, but I wouldn't be surprised if the uproar caused him to be first on the list.

Not saying this to cling to hope for Makoto or anything. SFxTekken was enough to prove Capcom does not prioritize the character.
    ___
    On another note, I'm worried about any Viper fans out there. I really feel that character is gonna get the Juri treatment if they add her. And I used to consider Juri in my top 3.
    ___
    Also, I won't be surprised if they don't keep adding 2 new characters. They risked an entire season adding new characters, then dropped 2 more during the re-release. It makes me feel like they were rushing in the new faces for this moment. Making new characters toward the second half of the game seems like an odd choice. Either they won't be iconic among fans, or they were just not good enough as ideas to make it in already.

Honestly it depends. A new character is a clean slate. You can do what you ever you like. Existing characters can be a bear. Some times existing characters can be easier some times they can more of a chore to design. I have feeling that Cody is going to be a huge departure from his SF4 and SFA3 renditions. I think he is going to induce Juri levels of salt.
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    CFN: Darc_Requiem (PS4)
    CFN: Dark_Requiem (PC)
    WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!
    ShoRyuKen Warriors Backup Forum
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/
    KSRezscind wrote: »

___
    ___

Honestly it depends. An new character is a clean slate. You can do what you ever you like. Existing characters can be a bear. Some times existing characters can be easier some times they can more of a chore to design. I have feeling that Cody is going to be a huge departure from his SF4 and SFA3 renditions. I think he is going to induce Juri levels of salt.

Yeah, I'm happy to see him back, but I felt like Ed was Capcom attempt to substitute him. The bored attitude, the similar music.. Would be surprising if they changed even his gameplay besides his role in the story. If Cody was planned since the beginning 'maybe' this change is intentional, but I hope his gameplay will stay the same like Sakura. A Juri treatment on Cody would make his fans riot for sure.
    edited January 21
    Initially Final Fight Characters wasn't meant to be in, The demands of Cody made him comeback but probably not the Cody we knew.

Capcom probably testing moves set of blank models ahead before the visuals is decided at some point.

Like Ibuki could have been Sarai which is Ibuki's friend.

Or Cody could have been Kyle...

Flauke could have been Jianyu initially..

Kolin could have been another assistant for Urien or a twin sister instead, but due to positive reaction and demands it turned out to be Kolin as is. Take note the silhouette was shown differently than Kolin that takes place after ASF.

Reaction and request do affect character release but not in the way we think about it, not as a whole.

----

People should be be also critical in requesting specific character not just by naming but as of FUNCTIONS

Ibuki SF3 is never Ibuki SF4

26805024_1381140142031558_3212660508979630368_n.jpg?oh=36b1e2aa614cf8a5765b1745ee09c7cb&oe=5AE732F0

Okay
    Honestly it depends. A new character is a clean slate. You can do what you ever you like. Existing characters can be a bear. Some times existing characters can be easier some times they can more of a chore to design. I have feeling that Cody is going to be a huge departure from his SF4 and SFA3 renditions. I think he is going to induce Juri levels of salt.

Can't agree more. His just named Cody but he'll likely move differently now...

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle mode is genius.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU RIP Mahvel 2017-2017 Joined: Posts: 11,286
    I'm really tired of Xkira hyping up Evil Ryu and then turning out he's lying/speculating on literally nothing

Been happening since forever
    Fighting Game Mains:
    - USFIV - Fei Long
    - SFV - Ryu
    - UMVC3 - Akuma/Iron Fist/Ghost Rider
    - KOFXIV - Ryo/Geese/Kim
    - Xrd - Ky & Kum
    - DBFZ* - Trunks/Yamcha/Gohan
    - UNI[ST]* - Enkidu
    - Tekken 7 - Hwoarang & Kazuya
    *to be purchased
    Voice actors and illustration can be done at the same time within 2-1 month schedule depending how Capcom's terms and longevity of the contract they signed in to.
    Extra Battle mode is genius.

Xkira hated it and pissed off saying Capcom is stealing from people using Extra battle mode secret bosses.

I still doubt majority of his exploits I'm just keeping this on track record. yet I believe that this can be a possibility and I want it to be true other than the Giant thing.

So far the believable is Golden Soldier and the possible is the Evil Ryu and Violent ken but just skins without difference from regular counter part regardless what he claims to be a fancy.

He used Shadow lady based on CFN using June Plasma Sword alt which contradict because Capcom already did an updated exclusive portrait in the latest Poll.
    I just notice that...

They did a new portrait on Shadow Lady

108.png?h=1ef62d2bb7eb0f08f4afcb62faceef1f

Shadow-Lady.jpg?resize=400%2C540

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

I think Evil Ryu is inevitable. I just hope he’s just a change of clothing and maybe an extra battle boss ar most.
    Agree of an Evil Ryu but not what Xkira is pushing.

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

I think Evil Ryu is inevitable. I just hope he’s just a change of clothing and maybe an extra battle boss ar most.

Fuck Evil Ryu, seriously. Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, and Oni should never be in the same game as Ryu, Ken, and Akuma. Pick one or the other, otherwise they are wasting a character slot.

I don't mind them if they are only an pimped out alt costume. Otherwise, they are a waste of resources.

We already got glowing-red-eyes NAsh and Chun LI

They will do the same for Ryu and call it a day
    They should use this one imho
    101.png?h=0c19a65d15320e24398c630293f0f8f4

Speaking of power-up versions i can see them do

E.Ryu
    V.Ken
    Final Bison <- then add him to SFA arcade as secret opponent
    Ingrid <- then add her to SFA arcade as secret opponent
    Mecha Gief
    Seth <- then add him to SF4 arcade as last Boss (they can do him quickly editing Urien's model/moveset)
    Serious Oro <- once Oro is released

Gill depend if they plan to have him normally playable or not, actually having him ovepowered and broken extra boss mode will fit the original spirit

Btw i wish there was a section where all extra missions are saved once they expire (without cost/reward), it will be fun

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    Let them be extra mode characters...

Next time I hope Capcom would made theit model template not just "Skin" interchangeble but also for sounds like SNK does with Nightmare Geese in the new KOF..

I also hope next time that DLC costumes doesnt just swap SKins and Sounds but also FLARE effects.

I don't know if that is possible with SFV designs.

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

edited January 21
    Fretless94 wrote: »

Will have been cool if ASF had moments like that, like having good guys breakin waves of Shadaloo grunts, Bison fucking up these kanzuki female ninjas, Cammy kicking brazilian cops etc

Fretless94 wrote: »

Have those thoughts a while ago, I even put a win condition like a Tower Defense Survival that is fighting a Horde/Mob.

Horde Survival!! Timed.
    4.) ^^ then something like SFEx3's End Credits Guys that is modified into just survive a horde of shadaloo soldiers and dolls or twelves and elevens in a particular time, if manage to stay alive and defend the self in a particular time a rescue or an event like an explosion happen to justify you win the mode.

I always wanted this since SuperSF4 dev days but I think it's not possible unless the ground up build of SFV engine is capable to this design.

Street Fight Mode, is my always requested mode

http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/go/thread/view/7411/21857013/Street_Fight_Mode&post_num=38

Here is a BUNCH of my Bonus Stage Ideas - with mechanics and win condition not just random beat em up updated from my earlier request in unity. Added with some other interesting mode like MK endurance mode and previous mode in other SF games.
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    Definitely getting a kick out of these car ads. Makes me sad there's no bonus round shenanigans in SF5. :c

How would you guys update the bonus games for this era?

I did like how SF3 added an SUV and had the basketball parry training.

I was thinking concepts sometime for awhile about those..

I always find and dream this interesting to return...

1.) Mini Survival something that is part of World tour of SFZ3 like to fight 2 fighter simultaneous in a single round having 3-5 different characters, similar to MK's endurance mode but with dramatic mode combined.

2.) Using the engine turning it into breaking a psycho drive in a particular place then being attacked by shadaloo soldiers, cyborg monitor and dolls one at a time.

3.) or break the Secret Society latest lab creature's incubator in a particular time before it's complete while being attacked by twelves and elevens one at a time. if manage to not break in particular time you get to fight an enhanced version of twelve depending on the least you break the machine the more given bonus to the enchanced twelve from having infinite super gauge, better damage and increase speed either activated one, both or all at the same time..

4.) ^^ then something like SFEx3's End Credits Guys that is modified into just survive a horde of shadaloo soldiers and dolls or twelves and elevens in a particular time, if manage to stay alive and defend the self in a particular time a rescue or an event like an explosion happen to justify you win the mode.

5.) "Entry to the tournament mode" something inspired from" World Heroes 2 Jet" like requiring to win rounds with 3 different characters while having 1 round defeat is a battle loss.

I think the best way to design Bonus Stages is for players to have full control to exhibit and practices their moves and game mechanics like those of SF2, Samurai Showdown, Warzard and etc that is free unlike those in that is to break something by pushing a button in a correct time or a faster and rapid speed like those in SF1 and MK. SF3 parry bonus was also good because it for everyone game mechanic to exhibit unlike those Art of Fighting like doing haoshoken bonus/Strength Training is good only for main characters, it's more fitting for introduction tutorial like early snk games universal moves that can be skipped because of it's poor replay value but decent for more interactivity for cinematic mode experience in a particular movie event like those in asura's wrath and MK's Interactive Cutscenes, while for console based that's another interesting way GGXrd did innovate a tutorial with better replay value...

narshkajke wrote: »

I kinda hope the survival mode is being expanded rather than rolling 16 fighters and the default stages, it rolls all the fighters and stages existed or bought by players. survival mode sucks, and after AE rolls out, it will be even worse, as we don't get fm from it

I just want a mini survival mode like World Tour were you just beat the dolls and shadaloo soldiers with 2 at a time enemies..

like MK's endurance mode

Then something like Tower of Defense that is to survive for a certain amount of time against the horde of shadaloo soldiers.

and something like a Running Battle from Pocket Fighters with as settings inside the Shadaloo headquarter before fighting Bison's henchmen along the way to Bison as the final battle.

Compossed of Shadaloo Soldiers, All I want was a bunch of Seth Clones and Dolls ever since.

latest?cb=20160816031803

Low Rank Dolls
    dolls_00.jpg?h=33b6b9c051a60d3baea236f172abfa3c

Seth Clones - using Urien Based model

bisonsf4ending.jpg?itok=fBfkuR9-

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• p1nkt1t5p1nkt1t5 Joined: Posts: 671
    AE Yun pls. Bring honesty back to SF.
    SFV: Cammy, Yun
    SF4: Yun

1HC to Super Makes SFV Satisfactory

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-TOpukQ

When I Miss, Salt >:(

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-miss-Y4J9bL
  • HartleySanHartleySan Joined: Posts: 685
    p1nkt1t5 wrote: »
    AE Yun pls. Bring honesty back to SF.

Given the direction of AE, I think that Yun could be pretty awesome.
    Lee > Yun and Yang

We need Lee!!

Drunken Master!!

a Jacky chan rep

if yun would return let it be a 2 in 1 character like the Yun and Yang duo that can swap to each other each round not within the round.

As for the Giant...

The Overgrown Peter is ridiculous and meh.

If there would be giants that should be Mech Gief and Zero G gouki.

We need a Mad gear mode without growing Giants other than Andore.

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Lee > Yun and Yang

Fei Long > Gen > Yun & Yang (tag char) > Lee > Yun >>> Yang

Also Fei Long MUST get one nunchaku VT

• HartleySanHartleySan Joined: Posts: 685
    Fei is an absolute requirement, I agree 100%. Nunchaku is also essential.
  • YMDSLTSACYMDSLTSAC Joined: Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    HartleySan wrote: »
    Fei is an absolute requirement, I agree 100%. Nunchaku is also essential.

Fantastic idea. Make the nunchuck his v-trigger.

"Following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."
    Yun and Yang take turns in fight not fight together at the same time or do tag fight. They respect each other fighting skills.

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

@NCK_Feroce @DarthEnder

Do you mean you want them(twins) to fight in tag with switches?

I prefer them in taking turns rather than switching and tags

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,837
    I mean I want them to be separate-ass characters.
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    I mean I want them to be separate characters.

^This

Since 3s Yun and Yang are separate and they differ in a lot of moves, relegating Yang as a sidekick like Nadeshiko would pissed a lot of people. With that in mind I think we're going to see the twins again in SF6 more than the actual SF.
    Actually I prefer them as 1 in a Capcom Fighting Jam style ... but I prefer Lee than the both of them

Solo Characters
    1.) Pikon
    2.) Hit
    3.) Super Janemba
    6.) Caulifa
    7.) Kale
    8.) Dabora with Babidi

9.) Rose with Zamasu
    10.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

We only need Yang.
    edited January 27
    mykka wrote: »
    We only need Yang.

We ain't gonna get none of them and if that's the case,Yang would be the one who sit on the bench. You know that.
    We don't need either of them.

Their grandfather with his Drunken Fist is far worthier for a spot.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The King of Wakanda Joined: Posts: 10,054
    NCK_Feroce wrote: »
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    I mean I want them to be separate characters.

^This

Since 3s Yun and Yang are separate and they differ in a lot of moves, relegating Yang as a sidekick like Nadeshiko would pissed a lot of people. With that in mind I think we're going to see the twins again in SF6 more than the actual SF.

Well actually they've been separate characters since, Second Impact. That said, I agree with your sentiment.
    CFN: Darc_Requiem (PS4)
    CFN: Dark_Requiem (PC)
    WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!
    ShoRyuKen Warriors Backup Forum
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/