Mr. Robot

1234568»

Comments

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,940
    Triple post word score, since I had more media I looked up before
    & what else is gonna be posted between now and then, nothin
    and when are we going to be back here to talk about Season 3.

MrE2.3.jpg

V5dMRtV.jpg

VkSfYcF.jpg
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Season 3.0......
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,532
    edited August 31
    If there's anything I dislike about the series is how Elliot's dissociative identity disorder undermines the values he's fighting for.
    I was absolutely fine with the social anxiety he suffered from in season 1, but the ending of season 1 just felt like a Fight Club rip-off and we're left with a revolutionary that's just plain mental, instead of a sensible person with conviction fighting for common sense in a world gone mad.

Lots of people said they found season 2 boring, while I myself was at the edge of my seat for most of the season. Really high suspense, great new characters (Ray and the FBI agent are great).
    I am pretty disappointed with the cliffhanger conclusion though, because when I look back at what happened in the whole season, it was a whole lot of nothing in terms of main storyline, leaving me pretty unsatisfied with the season as a whole.
    Compare that to season 1, which could have ended the whole series with the last episode because it was pretty much wrapped up, and left me both satisfied with what I have seen and curious about what is coming up, or if something is even coming up at all.

Hope the next season focuses more on the story, with Elliot being our guide through it, than on Elliot with the story taking a backseat.

The whole Elliot in the hood story was great though.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • PastramiPastrami Delicious Deli Meat Joined: Posts: 219
    I just started watching the latest episode and after watching the recap montage i still dont know wtf this show is about but i like it
    [♥slimey... yet satisfying♥]
  • PastramiPastrami Delicious Deli Meat Joined: Posts: 219
    edited October 13
    Awww shiet, we going Code Geass up in this bitch. I like this show a little more now. Jibun wo!
    [♥slimey... yet satisfying♥]
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,532
    I still think the show didn't need to continue past season 1, but I'm a bored motherfucker and despite its shortcomings, it's still pretty much the best show to watch at the moment next to Curb Your Enthusiasm.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,940
    Giving Mr Robot different qualities, in a physical sense

Apparently you already kinda saw he was bulletproof or at least plenty able bodied around using guns to make his goals
    Now with Elliot doing a Kazuma Kiryu---double super spoiler unless you finished Y5

And living thru a bullet wound, back up and running to an important goal, in just 6 days was it?

There was a Elliot trying to Dr Jekyl get rid of the other guy once before too with a gun to himself. Forgot about that.
    Would be something more to explore openly. As that scene with Angela was more of it. She has her own goal to keep the plan alive despite Elliot's second thoughts to fix his apparent mistakes here.

Bobby Cannavale! Third Watch fun actor, saw some of the preview interviews, Esmail and Rami both like him a lot to what he added this season. Adding some missing elements in comedic stances around all the existential dread is cool.

Starts as an ally already, but shown his allegiances to Dark Army. Nuts their police force can do those engine shutdowns amidst, total power outage. So even public services like the Police are gonna be hit with that, not exempt and probably not prepped for that kinda future. Even if power comes back by the end of the episode, for now, this was beforehand.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

1234568»