javert wrote: »
Has Carl Clover been buffed in this version? He's always been a difficult to play character for the hardcores, but don't remember seen such domination of at least the american metagame. His pressure does compare to the one of Zato and Millia where it's not a question of whether he can open you up or not, but when. When is the best moment to jump away or counter? Looks like he could keep you blocking forever with some good alternation between him and Ada.
PurplePonyArcade wrote: »
I am so very happy to have Jubei finally. I just wish ASW would fix the PC port or just can it and make a new one.
Ukio wrote: »
At least bought the game (Now I must finish doom to get enough free space on the hdd to play it).
Any mayor changes in bang mechanics since Chronophantasma? And Hakumen?
- 6A: you can use it up to 2 times during a blockstring; 6A > 5B gatling added
- 6C: now a Fatal Counter
- 3C: floats less on CH; unable to emergency tech; hitbox increased upwards
- D moves: prorate buffed
- 5D: hitbox increased downwards
- 2D: opponent floats the same height as normal hit on CH
- Explosion during Drive: Bang doesn't jump as high after explosion; you can't move while descending but you land faster doesn't hit multiple times on block (only hits once now); fixed a bug where the sprite would last on screen
- j.623B: inwards hitbox increased
- Bumper: the bumper's scarf changes as you use its charges; it'll always set up a bumper on screen when used in the corner
- j.22A: removed height limitation; can be used right after jumping
- 236236D: able to grab opponents who've just started jumping/landing; less recovery on whiff (ground ver. only)
- Dash: inertia effect for moves when hopping has increased
- 6A/6B: can be canceled into 632146C
- j.C: only cancelable on hit; hitbox increased upwards
- Drive: special cancelable when activated against projectiles
- Drive: damage reduced, but now special cancelable
- 5D: emergency untech time reduced
- j.D: jump inertia won't be stopped anymore; landing recovery increased; now catches lows untech time decreased on successful counter; can use jump normals/specials when descending on successful counter your jumps reset (you can jump twice/airdash again)
- Backthrow: follow-up time is universal for all characters
- 236B: visual effect on 2nd hit changed (no changes to hitbox)
- j.214C: guard crush time increased
- 214D: hitbox will activate regardless of actually countering or not; on a successful counter the special you cancel into has invul, spends 2 magatama
Ukio wrote: »
Tried it at least (deleted Killing Floor 2 :_( )
There's any way to unlock Susanoo and others or you have to buy them?