A New African with Spear and Shield

MORDECA1MORDECA1 Joined: Posts: 25
I wasn thinking it would be cool if we added in a African tribesman with those cool ornate shields and spears. Tusk is ditching the Conan vibe, so it wouldn't conflict too much with him. He could have some kind of Voodoo magic too.

Comments

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,490
    MORDECA1 wrote: »
    I wasn thinking it would be cool if we added in a African tribesman with those cool ornate shields and spears. Tusk is ditching the Conan vibe, so it wouldn't conflict too much with him. He could have some kind of Voodoo magic too.

No dev is going to do something like that in today's uber politically correct word.
  • MORDECA1MORDECA1 Joined: Posts: 25
    Look how people rallied to the defense of the Redskin Indian football team.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    dude....wtf
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,646
    lol this thread is gold
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • MORDECA1MORDECA1 Joined: Posts: 25
    Indians are racist