Rising Thunder - FIGHTING ROBOTS

167891012»

Comments

• Araragi-kunAraragi-kun Joined: Posts: 342
    I have the last build before it went down installed.. Possibly the one before that. Never uninstalled it despite the game being killed and thrown in the garbage by Riot.
    Were there any more updates on that? I saw that tweet that Buktooth heard it was cancelled, but since then I haven't heard anything.

0. Riot making SMB modelswaps and fighting prototype screenshots (4:52) on their corporative creative "Thunderdome". They also shout out which fighting arcade cabinets thei have in new office.
    1. Riot buys Radiant.
    2. Almost a year after that Riots had a meeting with ARC system works.

You can speculate now.

• Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dumb question: Is this game playable at least offline/locally by any means?

Thx in advance
  • AsteriskBlueAsteriskBlue Joined: Posts: 759

Thx in advance

Correct me if wrong but I'm pretty sure local multiplayer in this game required two PC's.
    It's nice to meet you, too.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,034
    edited August 5

Thx in advance

Atm, no. Game's encrypted (at least the later version's files that's in an archive format "HTML5UI") to the point where attempting to get a local offline version of it isn't possible... yet.
    Post edited by AceKombat on
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
167891012»