Thumbsticks on xbox 360 simply aren't cutting it

GuiverGuiver CEO, Guiver GamesJoined: Posts: 34
A dozen controllers later i still find that i'm burning through left thumbsticks like christmas trees, Even picked up the gamestop issue clear controller that fanatiq is sponsored by because they Advertise superior thumbstick maneuverability, and this controllers left thumbstick is now shot after a week. I use crouching H hopping with MODOK and ONLY use ROMs to BnB with (magnus) so thumbstick grip is huge for me. Are there high quality replacement sticks out there, or any other options. A glove maybe? Man i'd hate to be THAT guy..
Never try to live decently - not unless you are willing to open your life to tragedy and sadness. Live like a beast, and no event, no matter how harrowing, will ever be able to move you. - Jova Tarkin

Comments

• <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    Don't use the analog sticks. Use the D-pad.
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world