SFV FAQ/INFO: BETA is LIVE. Stay up late Tuesday Night. NEW CFN LAUNCHES 9PM PST/12AM EST

Comments

• pinkmonsterpinkmonster Gigas Breaker Joined: Posts: 92
    edited June 2016
    You are like the perfect corporate shill. You'll pay for shit that was free just because it's not free anymore. Did you buy that asparagus water shit from whole foods too? Vote with your wallet
    Formerly One Hit Combo
    CvS2- K-Terry, Geese, Ryo2
    3S- Hugo
    SF4- Hugo, Dan
    SFV- Alex
    Wait, is it gluten free?
    Formerly One Hit Combo
    3S- Hugo
    SF4- Hugo, Dan
    SFV- Alex
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,577
    edited June 2016
    You are like the perfect corporate shill. You'll pay for shit that was free just because it's not free anymore. Did you buy that asparagus water shit from whole foods too? Vote with your wallet

Lol at corporate shill

I want color edit in, if they make me chose between keep 5$ or color edit for a game i will play for years, i will pick color edit, simple as that

If you don't want it if is'nt free, when given the same choice keep your 5$
    I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
    "@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    edited June 2016
    I already paid $60 dollars, though. I should keep my $5 and have it if it was intended to be in the game. If there truly is a DLC color edit mode get ready for Oblivion Horse Armor or more recently Evolve levels of microtransactions backlash. I think it's stupid that Capcom wants to sell you Survival colors for $1.99 or whatever in addition to (like someone said) gating some of the original and iconic character colors behind it. I don't even attempt Hard Survival. Last time I got to 47 and the server kicked me off.
    Formerly One Hit Combo
    3S- Hugo
    SF4- Hugo, Dan
    SFV- Alex
    edited June 2016
    I already paid $60 dollars, though. I should keep my $5 and have it if it was intended to be in the game. If there truly is a DLC color edit mode get ready for Oblivion Horse Armor or more recently Evolve levels of microtransactions backlash. I think it's stupid that Capcom wants to sell you Survival colors for $1.99 or whatever in addition to (like someone said) gating some of the original and iconic character colors behind it. I don't even attempt Hard Survival. Last time I got to 47 and the server kicked me off.

You paid $60 dollars for a game without Color Edit and that never promised you future free Color Edit

They offered for $60 the game you see + the promise you will not have to pay for gameplay additions (characters, mechanics, patches)

From there, if you want or not pay $5 for a non-gameplay mechanic, is up to you

Also, i don't have to "get ready for Oblivion Horse Armor or more recently Evolve levels of microtransactions backlash", as being not Capcom i don't have to give much fucks about audience's opinion and feelings

Make me an offer, if i find the price worth the content, i will pay

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    Tbf I wouldn't trust Capcom's promises anyway.
    Formerly One Hit Combo
    3S- Hugo
    SF4- Hugo, Dan
    SFV- Alex
    Cestus wrote: »
    alphachimp wrote: »
    Thank you Capcom.. if Ibuki is not ready to be pushed out, don't do it. You know that the people complaining about delays will complain about how broken she is once the problems are discovered.

2784152-slide029.jpg

Maybe not "forever" but keep some broken shit until 2017 Patch is still a long ass time

f4Ad8GG.jpg

Tbh i loved Inafune's bombing

He betrayed japanese VG world when still was at Capcom

Then got out, and self procamed himself as some sort of japanese VG world (MegaMan) hero/rebel against the system, when actual was one of the ones that pushed for that system

He's basically shit-capcom butthurt ex GF

This shit reflect him

Dat like-dislike ratio

"Cry like an anime fan on prom night" is pretty good, though
    Formerly One Hit Combo
    3S- Hugo
    SF4- Hugo, Dan
    SFV- Alex
  • amrraedamrraed Bombeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 4,833
    Really feel sad about Mighty number nine.
    Street Fighter 5 : Chun-Li, R.Mika, Juri (MIA) We Kolin now.
    Marvel Infinte :Morrigan/Thor , Ultron/Zero , X/Jedah.
    Injustice 2 : Wonder Woman, Superman. haven' touched since July.
    Tekken 7 : Lars, Katarina, Master Raven. sold that shit.
    PSN ID : moraelgamed
    CFN: Thxymora
    Yes, i play T7 and I2 and i still like SF5 more than both of them, sue me.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,939 mod
    I thought mighty no 9 was 2d animation at first? What happened?

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

edited June 2016
    I thought mighty no 9 was 2d animation at first? What happened?

Inafune

You probably remember that artwork of wich artstyle they was going to aim for
    a1d0e45fc7a68f4c962f2ebcd7a2210c_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1377909641&auto=format&q=92&s=a7c511c25cbd252c03134a8b84a98aa5

Then we got what you see

K, that's pretty fucked up. Basically changed the entire art style of the game on people.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

edited June 2016

New info on premium costumes and alt stages for June Update

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/06/22/new-sfv-costumes-and-stages
    Post edited by DevilJin 01 on

• OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 10,266
    Not the right link bro.
    [SFV] Laura (Sakura, Cody?) [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Thanos and something else
    Thanks. Now has correct link

You can download the PSN Story Mode pre load in the general store. Go to Playstation Store, then scroll down to add ons and scroll all the way to the right for more add ons. Don't search for SFV, just go to the generic add ons store.

• Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 893
    You can download the PSN Story Mode pre load in the general store. Go to Playstation Store, then scroll down to add ons and scroll all the way to the right for more add ons. Don't search for SFV, just go to the generic add ons store.

Too bad it's just a preload. Oh well,we're about 36 hours away from it being released.
    - ABOUT ME -
    - Chun-Li Fan/Main now and forever.
    - Aspiring Professional Actor & Longtime Street Fighter Fan
    - Street Fighter comic writer
    - Favorite Movie: The Incredibles (and excited for the sequel)
    - Favorite SF game: Street Fighter V | CFN: Chun-Li_Forever
    - Casual SF fan, Hardcore Chun-Li player | Goal: Reach Lvl 100 with Chun-Li | Currently Lvl 78
    - Story, art, characters, music, lore, plot > tournaments, EVO, Cap Cup, and everything competitive in Street fighter

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET (In-Progress)
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?
    Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink
    Update: Page 19 Completed - CHUN-LI v. BALROG: KICKS v. PUNCHES
    *edited Nov, 29, 2017:

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI (Completed)
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado
    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

- TOP FAVORITE CHUN-LI STREET FIGHTER 5 COSTUMES -
    1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    3. Default (although, the most iconic)
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Nostalgia
    7. Undercover
    8. Story
    9. Capcom Pro Tour
    10. Special Forces
    11. Sleepwear
    12. Training
    13. Professional
    14. B-Girl
  • PristineButtonsPristineButtons Joined: Posts: 256

Too bad it's just a preload. Oh well,we're about 36 hours away from it being released.

Yay preload!
    1 hour boys. Here's the info on what you're getting

Includes Cinematic Story, Boxer, Ibuki, Premium Costumes, In Game Currency (Zenny is gone) and Matchmaking Fixes.
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/06/30/street-fighter-v-a-shadow-falls-and-two-new-characters-release-tomorrow

• DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,768
    update going live on July 1st at 00:00 PT (midnight) / 08:00 BST / 09:00 CET.
    So that's 3am EST right?
    You're on to it.

• NelkNelk Joined: Posts: 447
    I haven't played anyone yet, anyone notice what's changed with matchmaking?
    Nelk wrote: »
    I haven't played anyone yet, anyone notice what's changed with matchmaking?

What's changed is that nobody can login so you won't find anybody lul
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    Juri launches tomorrow at 5PM PST/8PM EST right after the scheduled maintenance.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2016/07/21/juri-joins-the-street-fighter-v-roster

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,952
    Don't like color edits unless there's an option to hide them during online matches. Don't wanna see people's nasty colors that blend in the backgrounds or look like a Hawaiian zombie

Remember neon color scheme Blanka in SFxTK?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,187
    edited July 2016
    Let me get this straight: For us europeans, Juri releases tomorrow (Wednesday 27), not today (Tuesday 26)? I should really look at time of day more closely on these announcements.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

"Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
  • QuixoticNeutralQuixoticNeutral Joined: Posts: 1,321
    Damn, so it's 1AM Wednesday BST? This wait is killing me...
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,002
    Doopliss wrote: »
    Let me get this straight: For us europeans, Juri releases tomorrow (Wednesday 27), not today (Tuesday 26)? I should really look at time of day more closely on these announcements.

She's releasing at 3AM GMT+3
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    I'm downloading an update for street fighter right now on my ps4. Not sure what's in it though
    It's the update.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    OceanSalt wrote: »
    It's the update.

I thought the update was supposed to be available AFTER server maintenance?
    They always make us preload the content before enabling it once we're able to connect to servers again.
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
  • melflomilmelflomil Above Average Fighter Joined: Posts: 2,813
    Anyone else having a hard time downloading the update? It keeps failing and I re-start it. We have. It gets to 99 and fails again and I have to start all over
    SF5 = Laura
    UMvC3= X-23, Chris Redfield & Dante
    PSN= melflomil