nebraska- where mups never get old

youcanwonderyoucanwonder ummm...riiiiiiiightJoined: Posts: 126
What up people..we don't have a space on here anymore so thought I'd bring the thread back to life n see if we have anyone newbies or people that wana game haha
im as real as they come and im the realest gamer u could ever meet....but riddle me this...y is everyone in az Gay
gay, Gay, gAy, ?? ahh the questions they will come =)

Comments

• KCs NOTOR1OUSKCs NOTOR1OUS Puttin Demon Karate on the map Joined: Posts: 1,154
    haha stfu
    If you want to beat the man in front of you, simply cut him down.

"I've suffered enough at the hands of Chad for lesser transgressions. Fucking with Chad's wings is like fucking with his patience."--Chachi
    Can't Stop, Won't Stop, DFS eh eh eh eh
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • youcanwonderyoucanwonder ummm...riiiiiiiight Joined: Posts: 126
    Lmao shut up chad
    im as real as they come and im the realest gamer u could ever meet....but riddle me this...y is everyone in az Gay
  • queen of combatqueen of combat old school player Joined: Posts: 448
    HI guys. I know it has been forever since I have been on here. lol I met up with some of the guys at a Gamestop SFV tournament, it was great seeing some old friends and chatting. I will post my PSN gamertag here, not in the database lol Let me know you are from here when adding me. Thanks! I will post my XBox gamertag later, I have to change it. I am also planning on going to EVO this year :)
    PSN: Queen_of_Combat
    CapcomUnity.com site moderator/Xbox Ambassador/
    SRK user since 2001 EVO player since 2k2-proud to be a old school player :)
  • youcanwonderyoucanwonder ummm...riiiiiiiight Joined: Posts: 126
    Alot of ppl are plannin to go stacy :)
  • shinobakashinobaka Joined: Posts: 137
    Heey I just moved to Nebraska, was looking for anyone who plays SFV or fighting games in general in the area :D