The Weather Thread

Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
This is about all things weather related. Basicallly, what the weather channel has on its topics to include climate past, present, and future. When will Mt Raineer blow its top? Hopefully, not anytime soon. Also, check this out:

http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-depression-twenty-e-tropical-storm-hurricane-patricia-mexico

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    DAMN!!!

• NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,757
    today was the same, cool with a wind chill
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    It didn't rain today, and this thread is still a failure.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
    today was pretty nice day aside from the fact it was 40 degrees. cool breeze leaving the gym was appreciated
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    It's dark out, hard to tell what the weather is.

I think it's cloudy, though
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

• Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    It was really foggy over the rivers yesterday morning, which I can see it from my apartment window. The fog coupled with the fact it was slightly chilly made it a really nice morning even though it sounds dreary.

There was a really nice light rain as I was leaving the bar on Saturday night. Not too strong but more right in that wheelhouse of a soft sprinkle that is more than tolerable, it ended up being quite pleasant.

This morning was boring. Kind of warm with no real outstanding qualities.
    gl hf dd ka.
    I just wanted you all to know, I haven't gone outside yet, so I can't update you with the weather.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's meh outside.

ps - i have blinds over my windows, so I can't even look out the window. Sorry to let you all down, fellow weather enthusiasts.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,940
    I hope the World Series isn't affected by inclement weather patterns

With all kinds of rain delays
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

i havent gone outside yet either today
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    I went outside to buy some ketchup chips. It was kinda chilly, but I was wearing a t-shirt. I don't recall the cloud situation, I can go back out if any of you are as worried about weather as I am.

It was really overcast here today. Good fall weather, trees are turning colors, sprinkled the smallest bit. Woulda been a great day for some football.

I think the sprinkling is going to end up being a full on rain over the night and into tomorrow, but it may not get here until tomorrow. I think I saw a storm system on a radar working its way north that is supposed to hit home sometime over the next two days anyways.
    gl hf dd ka.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,897
    walked out of work around 4pm today. Ground was wet. Must have rained at some point.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,207
    Fuck going outside today. It's cold as shit out there.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

walked out of work around 4pm today. Ground was wet. Must have rained at some point.

just how wet?

are you sure somebody didn't spill their drink outside, in celebration of another day off work?

Can you get back to me ASAP about this, please.

• VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,658
    f281aa42840c94c6cd75b27efb001871.jpg

It'll be time to start letting my Jeep warm up soon.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,311

The weather forecast on TV

this is probably the best video iv watched in a while
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    Just went out to check my mail, and large drops of water kept hitting me. I had to run for like 8 minutes until I found somebody who was able to positively confirm, that yes, it is raining.

Wow wet af day here light drizzle when i woke up then it started pouring
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 2015
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    This is about all things weather related. Basicallly, what the weather channel has on its topics to include climate past, present, and future. When will Mt Raineer blow its top? Hopefully, not anytime soon. Also, check this out:

http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-depression-twenty-e-tropical-storm-hurricane-patricia-mexico

They have been talking about Mt Raineer blows its top for 30 years but when it does Tacoma and Fort Lewis are done.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    Cool and rainy today. Just all around crappy.
    gl hf dd ka.
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dry windy and mild, not bad.
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,897
    SoVi3t wrote: »

just how wet?

are you sure somebody didn't spill their drink outside, in celebration of another day off work?

Can you get back to me ASAP about this, please.

Water everywhere.

It rained today too.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,311
    you know that town in that old pokemon game the town thats always raining? well london isn't like that
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,658
    High of 70 tomorrow
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,705
    10/10 would condiciones her actuales
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,207
    edited October 2015
    EMERGENCY WEATHER REPORT: I can see the sun coming up. I'm not completely sure,but there doesn't appear to be a cloud anywhere in the sky this morning. Yet the ground is still wet and moist. I'll report back with more information as this strange phenomenon continues.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

Yeah it was sunny here today when I woke up this morning too! Though I was out, and up, late last night so I woke up similarly late.

It started out like it is going to be a good looking day.
    gl hf dd ka.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,842 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This morning was wet and cloudy but so far seems like the weather will turn and be nice the rest of the day. Good day to break out your favorite non-shitty fall beer without cinnamon, all spice, and shit and enjoy your day.
    This is offensive.
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,460
    Getting chilly here after 2 days of drizzle/rain making all the fall leaves stick to everything. Gotta cut the grass at least one more time before it freezes.
    Sunny day but wet
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Yo I went outside with just a t-shirt on today, and fuck that. It's mighty cold out there.

No rain though, you can all sleep easy tonight!