The Weather Thread

Comments

• Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    I figured out where all the clouds went this morning. Shit it's windy out here.
    gl hf dd ka.
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,751
    I wouldnt mind a nice rain tonight
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    I wanna see it snow. I love seeing a blizzard so bad it shuts down a city.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Breezy out there. Bring a coat.
    This is offensive.
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    Here in NorCal and seen the first bits of rain that we've had all year. I swear if i didn't have a working faucet i would have forgotten what water looks like. Still sunny as shit though...
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
    Has anybody around here never seen actual snow before?
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

People in southern California.
    This is offensive.
  • CanadianDstryrCanadianDstryr The Mundane Cinderella Joined: Posts: 2,071
    Seen it once in my life. As a visitor, snow is pretty alright, but I acknowledge the reality of living that every year and gladly say fuck that.
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    this dry weather is making me itchy :bawling:
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,896
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    Has anybody around here never seen actual snow before?

I live in Ohio. There's only 3 fucking months in the entire year that I wont see lake effect snow.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,207
    EMERGENCY WEATHER UPDATE: I'm back with an update on the miraculous sunny day many experienced today. There was indeed no clouds in the sky. The light rays emitted from the sun made the day feel much hotter than it actually was if you were sitting in your car. Some actually had to turn their AC on while on the road. Tomorrow looks to be more of the same and we here at SRK recommend that everyone take protective measures and wear sunglasses throughout the day.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

• VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,658
    This is a good thread. Thanks Jion.
    regulate wrote: »

You're still not on any biologics? You owe it to yourself, bruv
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
    Vynce wrote: »
    This is a good thread. Thanks Jion.

You're still not on any biologics? You owe it to yourself, bruv

wow you remember that? ive been on humira for about 3 years now.

took a zyrtec calmed the itchiness down, must be the food allergies trying to make a comback.
    Never forget:
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

or it's because it's fall, and animals start growing their winter coats again. I fucking hate allergies. In the summer, grass, trees, birds, and dust fuck my world up. In winter, it's cats and dogs.

I went outside today in a t-shirt. A little chilly, felt more like early spring than fall. It's a shame that I ain't gonna be able to do that again for much longer, or for like the next half a fucking year :(

• KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,960
    It raining in Tx, fuck the rain, and fuck Tx.
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
    How was ur guys halloween weather it was delightful here 40 degrees no wind
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    NickRocks wrote: »
    How was ur guys halloween weather it was delightful here 40 degrees no wind

I got my uncle to walk to the pub after his kids finished trick-or-treating and it ended up pouring on our way back. It would've been perfect if we had hats but we didn't so he was pretty pissed lol. Otherwise the weekend was beautiful, 50s and clear skies.

Super foggy again today, love it.
    gl hf dd ka.
    Weather was god damn beautiful today. It was around 75 and a little cloudy. No wind.

And I was stuck in my office all day :mad:
    gl hf dd ka.
    I went out for a walk last night around midnight, and I just wore a t-shirt. Supposed to be one of the warmest winters ever, this year. Kinda scary, considering last year was considered the warmest winter ever...

So warm this week
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    more rain in texas, gonna buy a boat
    Never forget:

fuck its raining outside :(

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931
    more rain in texas, gonna buy a boat

buy it, then when it stops raining send it to me in Miami
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    Truly on this day I was blessed by the weather gods. The walk to my car this morning was warm and dry but it had been raining a little bit earlier. Then it was a bone-soaker downpour on my commute but when I got to my parking spot the rain had let up to the point where I didn't get drenched on the way into the office.

If I can be greedy and ask more, please give me this thunderstorm and let it knock out power to my office so I can go home early.
    gl hf dd ka.
  • CanadianDstryrCanadianDstryr The Mundane Cinderella Joined: Posts: 2,071
    Been on average of 85-90F all week before accounting for humidity. S/Os to Florida.
  • RichterRichter ~~~00~~~ Joined: Posts: 1,878
    Humid af, thought Central Texas was supposed to be dry :looney:

Picture of Weather Report
    latest?cb=20140818220525

:cool:

coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931
    Went down the south beach today for a dip and a nice adult beverage on the strip... Temp was mid 80s with a breeze... Da god temperature for an early morning beach day.
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    @Valaris can you completely delete this thread? Not close it, but delete it. Thanks.
    It's cold today :cold_sweat:
    This is offensive.
    Mid 80s in south Florida today, looks like you can leave your rain coat at home!!!
    Yeah, but how high is the humidity and the chance for your black ass to catch a white bullet?
    This is offensive.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Yeah, but how high is the humidity and the chance for your black ass to catch a white bullet?

Humidity not to bad this time of year, def lived in more humid places as far as the bullet, very high. I'm only taking my ass to the barber shop then back to the crib
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    @Valaris can you completely delete this thread? Not close it, but delete it. Thanks.

Why? This is a great thread for viewing weather in other parts of the SRK world. It's raining sporadically today.
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
    It's quite warm outside today, I might go for a walk. T-shirt weather in November, bring on global warming.

• DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,061
    I don't know what it was like today as I stayed inside and played video games
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    82 Sunny as of now, rain will be op come around 6 pm bring rain coat or a boat